FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump

Trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He seems to be a bit flip floppy!.

One minute he love wiki leaks the next hes desperate to arrest assange.

Build a wall, not build a wall, they'll pay, we'll pay now nobodys paying.

America first, stay out of foreign wars, then bombs Syria and sends an armada to North Korea.

Loves Putin, hates Putin.

Drains the swamp, then refills it with his own family and friends.

In all honesty hes turned into a typical politican

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He seems to be a bit flip floppy!.

America first, stay out of foreign wars, then bombs Syria and sends an armada to North Korea.

In all honesty hes turned into a typical politican "

Did you honestly think he'd be any different?

ALL politicians lie to the voting public in an attempt to get into office. Why should Trump be the exception?

We (the voting public) are the mugs in this game.

Who me?.

No i didnt spend much time thinking about him to be honest, i just find it quite amusing watching him now hes elected

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

When I heard about his reversal over Wikileaks my first thought was I wonder what dirt Assange has on Trump?

How long until we hear Trump claiming its false news again?

" When I heard about his reversal over Wikileaks my first thought was I wonder what dirt Assange has on Trump?

How long until we hear Trump claiming its false news again?"

Yeah that was funny how he loved wiki leaks when they were publishing Clintons emails but now they might publish something on him hes not so keen.

Make him our number 1 priority to arrest

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Why are you surprised? He conned the easily led and the poorly educated into believing that a problem existed that didn't and that only he could fix it.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Hate wen ppl call ppl with diffrent opinions to them selves poorl educated or easily led wtf

"Who me?.

No i didnt spend much time thinking about him to be honest, i just find it quite amusing watching him now hes elected"

I just enjoy listening to all the autistic screeching coming from the alt-right and white nationalists who got behind him and viewed him as their views becoming mainstream.

Before someone shoots me - I am not saying all Trump voters belong in those blocks, he just got them out to vote.

I feel a little bad for those American's who voted for him because they saw Clinton as the worse option, those swept up by the whole, get us out of interventionist policies and bring the money back home.

Though that said, the ignorance of some trump voters who believe he is succeeding and delivering, and that him not draining the swap is because of the career politicians blocking him or 'infiltrating' his circle, is just funny.

I am I know american's love their conspiracy theories but my God some are proper tinfoil hat wearers.

"Hate wen ppl call ppl with diffrent opinions to them selves poorl educated or easily led wtf "

Tbh it's not nice, but to some extent it can be true.

It's easy to say to the blue collar workers in any western country atm, "I will protect your jobs, I'll bring them back ere so your kids can have them, I'll make them pay well again."

Don't get me wrong, when people are desperate to see their living standards improve that kind of language gets people interested, fired up and ultimately voting for you.

The sad reality though is it's more complex. Businesses move to exploit cheap labour, and there is only so much that imposing a tariff on a specific good, from a specific country can do.

Sometimes, quite simply, the cost reduction benefit of moving abroad for cheap labour and deregulation of workers rights, despite enduring import tariffs is worth it.

There is not much anyone can do about that, other than tell people, "look these jobs are going" the key is to prepare people for ripping the band aid off so to speak, and let them know a clean one is coming.

Trumps a wolf amongst sheep.Hes playing the same game putin plays in politics. Keep them guessing.The game is to dilute our ability to sort fact from fiction, or moral right from wrong; and to convince us to make decisions against our own best interests.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Hate wen ppl call ppl with diffrent opinions to them selves poorl educated or easily led wtf "

It's mainly said by sore losers who feel bitter about the result. People who also in the main said Hillary Clinton would easily win and they ended up looking incredibly foolish when Trump won.

"Trumps a wolf amongst sheep.Hes playing the same game putin plays in politics. Keep them guessing.The game is to dilute our ability to sort fact from fiction, or moral right from wrong; and to convince us to make decisions against our own best interests."

His strikes in Syria were politially good. People now know he doesn't care if it's Putin's land or ally. The world needs is safer if it's scared of Trump.

thornaby

Autistic screeching mate yr a fucking low life talking like that no need at all who ya Guna Laff at next the blind deaf disabled anymore ud like to mock to get yr point across clown

Cannock

"Who me?.

No i didnt spend much time thinking about him to be honest, i just find it quite amusing watching him now hes elected

I just enjoy listening to all the autistic screeching coming from the alt-right and white nationalists who got behind him and viewed him as their views becoming mainstream.

Before someone shoots me - I am not saying all Trump voters belong in those blocks, he just got them out to vote.

I feel a little bad for those American's who voted for him because they saw Clinton as the worse option, those swept up by the whole, get us out of interventionist policies and bring the money back home.

Though that said, the ignorance of some trump voters who believe he is succeeding and delivering, and that him not draining the swap is because of the career politicians blocking him or 'infiltrating' his circle, is just funny.

I am I know american's love their conspiracy theories but my God some are proper tinfoil hat wearers."

And you've concluded all this from Trump being in the job just 3 months, lol. I'll judge Trump on his record over 4 years.

moston

"And you've concluded all this from Trump being in the job just 3 months, lol. I'll judge Trump on his record over 4 years. "

Of course you will...

The rest of us will judge his first 100 days based on what he said he would do in them and what he has actually done...

I find his record wanting to say the least, in fact considering the Republicans control both the House and Senate I find his record over the first 100 days piss poor! All it will take to complete his clusterfuck is for him to cause a government shutdown because he cant even get a finance bill past his own party because he is that incompetent and petulant!

Cannock

"And you've concluded all this from Trump being in the job just 3 months, lol. I'll judge Trump on his record over 4 years.

Of course you will...

The rest of us will judge his first 100 days based on what he said he would do in them and what he has actually done...

I find his record wanting to say the least, in fact considering the Republicans control both the House and Senate I find his record over the first 100 days piss poor! All it will take to complete his clusterfuck is for him to cause a government shutdown because he cant even get a finance bill past his own party because he is that incompetent and petulant! "

Trump has actually achieved a lot in his first 100 days that he said he was going to do. He has withdraw the USA from the TPP, started laying the groundwork to bring mining jobs and other jobs back to the rust belt, ordered work to start on the new pipeline in the north which will create thousands more jobs, and told Britain he wants a bilateral free trade deal. He said he was gonna bomb the shit out of isis, promise kept because he dropped the MOAB bomb on their cave network in Afghanistan. Just yesterday he announced plans to hep military veterans which he promised to do and also announced the wall with Mexico is now in the planning stage.

North West

Wat pat of umerika iz thornabeee on teeez? Did u vowte?

thornaby

It's in teesisde near Middlesbrough north east AV u heard of north east ?

What is amusing here is the people who wanted the Democrats to win saying that Trump is crap becuause he hasn't done all the things he said he would do. Isn't that what you wanted??

moston

"Trump has actually achieved a lot in his first 100 days that he said he was going to do. He has withdraw the USA from the TPP, started laying the groundwork to bring mining jobs and other jobs back to the rust belt, ordered work to start on the new pipeline in the north which will create thousands more jobs, and told Britain he wants a bilateral free trade deal. He said he was gonna bomb the shit out of isis, promise kept because he dropped the MOAB bomb on their cave network in Afghanistan. Just yesterday he announced plans to hep military veterans which he promised to do and also announced the wall with Mexico is now in the planning stage. "

Really?

Well now depending on which of the latest reports you wish to take here is the reality of what he has done...

He has laid the groundwork to bring some 800 coal jobs back at the cost of 10's of thousands of jobs in renewable energy that he has scrapped. He has stolen land from American natives for 2 pipelines that he promised would be made with American steel and the work on these has already started. However the pipes are being imported China (like his 'make america great again' baseball caps). He has started planning to build a wall (that the Mexicans wont pay for) that may be a fence or maybe a blimp, and may cause a US federal government shutdown before the end of the week if he continues to force the issue. He has dropped 1 bomb on Afganistan that well known IS hotbed. He also fired 59 cruse missiles at Assad, funnily enough I was under the impression that IS was fighting in Syria and Iraq and Assad is the man who has been kicking the shit out of IS, obviously I am wrong as Trump would not be attacking anyone kicking the shit out of IS...

He has had 1 executive order ruled unconstitutional, he has had shelve his plans for repealing and replacing the affordable health care act and he has found time to play a lot of golf.

Yep, he sure has got a lot done...

moston

"What is amusing here is the people who wanted the Democrats to win saying that Trump is crap becuause he hasn't done all the things he said he would do. Isn't that what you wanted?? "

I didn't want Trump because he is a corrupt fraudster. So far he is living up to his history.

thornaby

I only wanted trump coz he wasn't Hillary Clinton

moston

By the way he spent more in White House expenses in the first 60 days of his presidency than Obama spent in any single year of his 2 terms in office! And now he is refusing to publish the White House visitors book records while he is in office.

"Trumps a wolf amongst sheep.Hes playing the same game putin plays in politics. Keep them guessing.The game is to dilute our ability to sort fact from fiction, or moral right from wrong; and to convince us to make decisions against our own best interests.

His strikes in Syria were politially good. People now know he doesn't care if it's Putin's land or ally. The world needs is safer if it's scared of Trump."

I agree i think the syrian strike was his best play so far.Its was politically astute.

"Trumps a wolf amongst sheep.Hes playing the same game putin plays in politics. Keep them guessing.The game is to dilute our ability to sort fact from fiction, or moral right from wrong; and to convince us to make decisions against our own best interests.

His strikes in Syria were politially good. People now know he doesn't care if it's Putin's land or ally. The world needs is safer if it's scared of Trump."

This is one of the few things I respect about trump.

I criticised Obama for not sticking to his 'red line' policy. At least Trump acted on it when the line was crossed. Whether Assad did or did not use Sarin gas, does not matter at this point. Whether Trump is right or wrong, the geopolitical world knows he might very well punish those who cross a line.

"What is amusing here is the people who wanted the Democrats to win saying that Trump is crap becuause he hasn't done all the things he said he would do. Isn't that what you wanted??

I didn't want Trump because he is a corrupt fraudster. So far he is living up to his history."

Agreed.

He is a strong man kind of leader.

But those kind of leaders are often not keen on being transparent on the details, to the public.

"And you've concluded all this from Trump being in the job just 3 months, lol. I'll judge Trump on his record over 4 years.

Of course you will...

I find his record wanting to say the least, in fact considering the Republicans control both the House and Senate I find his record over the first 100 days piss poor! All it will take to complete his clusterfuck is for him to cause a government shutdown because he cant even get a finance bill past his own party because he is that incompetent and petulant!

Trump has actually achieved a lot in his first 100 days that he said he was going to do. He has withdraw the USA from the TPP, started laying the groundwork to bring mining jobs and other jobs back to the rust belt, ordered work to start on the new pipeline in the north which will create thousands more jobs, and told Britain he wants a bilateral free trade deal. He said he was gonna bomb the shit out of isis, promise kept because he dropped the MOAB bomb on their cave network in Afghanistan. Just yesterday he announced plans to hep military veterans which he promised to do and also announced the wall with Mexico is now in the planning stage. "

I judge people on their on going record.

By *onyxptMan  over a year ago

st neots, living in Albufeira-Algarve-Portugal

Well put !

His strikes in Syria were politially good. People now know he doesn't care if it's Putin's land or ally. The world needs is safer if it's scared of Trump. I agree i think the syrian strike was his best play so far.Its was politically astute. "

Half of them didnt hit the air base!.

Makes you wonder where they why to?.

North West

"It's in teesisde near Middlesbrough north east AV u heard of north east ?"

So iv u r not frm umerika, how cud u av vowted n bee eezily led? Thicko's n eezily led vowted.

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

"Hate wen ppl call ppl with diffrent opinions to them selves poorl educated or easily led wtf

Wat pat of umerika iz thornabeee on teeez? Did u vowte?"

This did make me smile

"It's in teesisde near Middlesbrough north east AV u heard of north east ?

So iv u r not frm umerika, how cud u av vowted n bee eezily led? Thicko's n eezily led vowted.

"

Why do you assume they were talking about themselves?

thornaby

U pair of cranks were did it say i voted put yr house music on and correct the grammar in the songs while yr up yr own arses lmao

Well the quality of this thread disintegrated quickly.

a bit like trumps administration

Like all before him he's just a puppet in the bigger picture. Dances to the tune of the ILLUMINATI

In all honesty hes turned into a typical politican

Like all before him he's just a puppet in the bigger picture. Dances to the tune of the ILLUMINATI"

#deepstate

#illuminaticonfirmed

» Add a new message to this topic