FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Infrastructure projects

Infrastructure projects

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who will build the planned infrastructure projects planned by the Labour party.

As NO companies with directors earning 20 x the lowest salary will be eligible to apply under Labour's proposed new rules.

I think its a max salary of 350k

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Who will build the planned infrastructure projects planned by the Labour party.

As NO companies with directors earning 20 x the lowest salary will be eligible to apply under Labour's proposed new rules.

I think its a max salary of 350k "

Labour are the party of unapologetic mass uncontrolled immigration, so they'll presumably just get foreigners in on cheap labour to do it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who will build the planned infrastructure projects planned by the Labour party.

Labour are the party of unapologetic mass uncontrolled immigration, so they'll presumably just get foreigners in on cheap labour to do it. "

New labour or labour

Maybe that's what the "new" bit in new labour stood for

Cannock

Labour are the party of unapologetic mass uncontrolled immigration, so they'll presumably just get foreigners in on cheap labour to do it. .

New labour or labour"

Both. Blair's Labour loved mass uncontrolled immigration and so does Corbyn.

Labour are the party of unapologetic mass uncontrolled immigration, so they'll presumably just get foreigners in on cheap labour to do it. .

New labour or labour

Both. Blair's Labour loved mass uncontrolled immigration and so does Corbyn. "

Yeah, I'm not so sure about Corbyn old labour tended to be quite anti EU and to an extent trade deals.

It was the Tories that signed us up to the EU and signed the Maestricht treaty!.

Or have you forgot that bit

i actually made some serious fucking dosh out of working on new labour infrastructure projects .... maybe 1 or 2 polish plumbers working as labourers back then because the construction indstry wouldn't recognise their qualifications, but it was pretty much all brits on a really good screw as far as wages and perks was concerned

Cannock

New labour or labour

Both. Blair's Labour loved mass uncontrolled immigration and so does Corbyn. .

Yeah, I'm not so sure about Corbyn old labour tended to be quite anti EU and to an extent trade deals.

It was the Tories that signed us up to the EU and signed the Maestricht treaty!.

Or have you forgot that bit"

Why do you assume I'm only talking about mass immigration from the EU? Labour just love mass immigration from anywhere.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Labour are the party of unapologetic mass uncontrolled immigration, so they'll presumably just get foreigners in on cheap labour to do it. "

Racist much?

Labour are the party of unapologetic mass uncontrolled immigration, so they'll presumably just get foreigners in on cheap labour to do it.

Racist much? "

No. What is racist is the exploitation of foreign workers, you know, the thing that you endorse

New labour or labour

Both. Blair's Labour loved mass uncontrolled immigration and so does Corbyn. .

Or have you forgot that bit

Why do you assume I'm only talking about mass immigration from the EU? Labour just love mass immigration from anywhere. "

Actually that was the Tory party in the 50s as well

"i actually made some serious fucking dosh out of working on new labour infrastructure projects .... maybe 1 or 2 polish plumbers working as labourers back then because the construction indstry wouldn't recognise their qualifications, but it was pretty much all brits on a really good screw as far as wages and perks was concerned "
In the late 80s i went to Deutschland and worked on the building sites there for 3 years.As migrant workers we were treated very well.Free case of beer every Friday.Good hours.Good pay.

"i actually made some serious fucking dosh out of working on new labour infrastructure projects .... maybe 1 or 2 polish plumbers working as labourers back then because the construction indstry wouldn't recognise their qualifications, but it was pretty much all brits on a really good screw as far as wages and perks was concerned In the late 80s i went to Deutschland and worked on the building sites there for 3 years.As migrant workers we were treated very well.Free case of beer every Friday.Good hours.Good pay.

"

i did some construction work out there after reunification .... the topping out parties were awesome ... whole ox being roasted on a spit with shed loads of music and beer ... gotta love german building traditions

"i actually made some serious fucking dosh out of working on new labour infrastructure projects .... maybe 1 or 2 polish plumbers working as labourers back then because the construction indstry wouldn't recognise their qualifications, but it was pretty much all brits on a really good screw as far as wages and perks was concerned In the late 80s i went to Deutschland and worked on the building sites there for 3 years.As migrant workers we were treated very well.Free case of beer every Friday.Good hours.Good pay.

i did some construction work out there after reunification .... the topping out parties were awesome ... whole ox being roasted on a spit with shed loads of music and beer ... gotta love german building traditions "

The German topping out was fun theyd put a fir tree ontop the houses built and get pissed.The German chippies had some weird traditions the wandered the countryside picking up work dressed like it was the 17th century.Shorts and braces..

i did some construction work out there after reunification .... the topping out parties were awesome ... whole ox being roasted on a spit with shed loads of music and beer ... gotta love german building traditions The German topping out was fun theyd put a fir tree ontop the houses built and get pissed.The German chippies had some weird traditions the wandered the countryside picking up work dressed like it was the 17th century.Shorts and braces.. "

yeah ... and a massive broad brimmed hat that only carpenters are allowed to wear ... wandering for a year and a day before they can go home or summut

but in seriousness the reason we were all there was because of mass unemployment shit wages and shit government

Cannock

Racist much? "

You seem to think everything or everyone who doesn't agree with you is racist though. Opinion polls consistently show 60% or more would like to see immigration levels reduced in this country.

i did some construction work out there after reunification .... the topping out parties were awesome ... whole ox being roasted on a spit with shed loads of music and beer ... gotta love german building traditions The German topping out was fun theyd put a fir tree ontop the houses built and get pissed.The German chippies had some weird traditions the wandered the countryside picking up work dressed like it was the 17th century.Shorts and braces..

yeah ... and a massive broad brimmed hat that only carpenters are allowed to wear ... wandering for a year and a day before they can go home or summut

but in seriousness the reason we were all there was because of mass unemployment shit wages and shit government"

Yeah people forget that many brits in the building game fucked off to Germany because the tories gave us no choice and no hope.

i did some construction work out there after reunification .... the topping out parties were awesome ... whole ox being roasted on a spit with shed loads of music and beer ... gotta love german building traditions The German topping out was fun theyd put a fir tree ontop the houses built and get pissed.The German chippies had some weird traditions the wandered the countryside picking up work dressed like it was the 17th century.Shorts and braces..

but in seriousness the reason we were all there was because of mass unemployment shit wages and shit government Yeah people forget that many brits in the building game fucked off to Germany because the tories gave us no choice and no hope."

the aussie guys on site were funny .... they used to shout across the scaffold to each other saying "oi mate, i'm going for a wank, back in a mo", several times a day .... then on the way home on the metro they'd all be loudly declaring "aw mate, i did 364 deutsche marks worth of wanking this week"

» Add a new message to this topic