FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Corbyn and The Pope

Corbyn and The Pope

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oi_Lucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barbados

Via Facebook... thought some might get a chuckle out of it:

Jeremy Corbyn and the Pope are enjoying lunch at a street side café beside the Thames. During the lunch a gust of wind blew the Pope's hat away. It floated way into the air before coming down in the middle of the river where it floated at least 100 metres away.

The Pope's security team rushed to find a boat, but Jeremy waved them off, saying "It's OK, boys, I'll get it." Corbyn climbed over the side of the embankment, down a ladder, and then WALKED ON THE WATER, picked up the hat, walked back on the water, climbed onto the shore, and handed the hat back to the Pope.

The Pope and his security team and entourage were speechless. That night BBC News reported the story with the headline: JEREMY CORBYN CAN'T SWIM

-Matt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"Via Facebook... thought some might get a chuckle out of it:

Jeremy Corbyn and the Pope are enjoying lunch at a street side café beside the Thames. During the lunch a gust of wind blew the Pope's hat away. It floated way into the air before coming down in the middle of the river where it floated at least 100 metres away.

The Pope's security team rushed to find a boat, but Jeremy waved them off, saying "It's OK, boys, I'll get it." Corbyn climbed over the side of the embankment, down a ladder, and then WALKED ON THE WATER, picked up the hat, walked back on the water, climbed onto the shore, and handed the hat back to the Pope.

The Pope and his security team and entourage were speechless. That night BBC News reported the story with the headline: JEREMY CORBYN CAN'T SWIM

-Matt"

And ?

By *oi_Lucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barbados

-MattAnd ?"

Sorry, did I need to explicitly tell you it was a joke?

-Matt

By *onyxptMan  over a year ago

st neots, living in Albufeira-Algarve-Portugal

-Matt"

lol.. nice !

Ahh... the media these days.... lol

» Add a new message to this topic