FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Jeremy Corbyn visit to Glasgow on Thursday

Jeremy Corbyn visit to Glasgow on Thursday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

JC is visiting the Tennants Drygate venue on Thursday. Any one else going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Not me glad I will be 200 miles away lol

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"JC is visiting the Tennants Drygate venue on Thursday. Any one else going? "

Are you sure you'll be able to get in OP? The usual cheerleading momentum muppets have probably already been handpicked to fill the venue.

"JC is visiting the Tennants Drygate venue on Thursday. Any one else going?

Are you sure you'll be able to get in OP? The usual cheerleading momentum muppets have probably already been handpicked to fill the venue. "

I am a cheer leading Momentum Muppet and I had no problem getting tickets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why go and see another red tory ?maybe whem he has something worthwhile to us scots then maybetake him seriously

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Why go and see another red tory ?maybe whem he has something worthwhile to us scots then maybetake him seriously"

Hmmm.

"Why go and see another red tory ?maybe whem he has something worthwhile to us scots then maybetake him seriously"

When the top priority of the SNP is tax breaks for frequent flyers best you keep quiet about red Tories when there are an abundance of the tartan variety in your own midst.

You are fooling no one.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why go and see another red tory ?maybe whem he has something worthwhile to us scots then maybetake him seriously

When the top priority of the SNP is tax breaks for frequent flyers best you keep quiet about red Tories when there are an abundance of the tartan variety in your own midst.

You are fooling no one. "

Not to mention the £110,000 tax break they are giving Trump's Turnberry resort.

"Why go and see another red tory ?maybe whem he has something worthwhile to us scots then maybetake him seriously

You are fooling no one.

Not to mention the £110,000 tax break they are giving Trump's Turnberry resort. "

And constantly, constantly lobbying Westminster for even more tax breaks for Big Oil.

And hypocritical as always, backing publicly the report of Business for Independence in castigating Westminster for granting them.

Their time is up. Scotland is just plain bored with the SNP

I dont think the Scottish electorate is bored with the SNP .....I just think they have been totally found out is what has happened, bereft of any policy other than independence , the ministers are totally lacking in any intellect. The political balloon that is Ms Sturgeon is deflating rapidly. She is looking and sounding increasingly shrill and desperate...Only the die hard and myopic still believe in the SNP being a force for good.........Yes that means you and a few deluded others are all that is going to be left shortly Kinky xx

"I dont think the Scottish electorate is bored with the SNP .....I just think they have been totally found out is what has happened, bereft of any policy other than independence , the ministers are totally lacking in any intellect. The political balloon that is Ms Sturgeon is deflating rapidly. She is looking and sounding increasingly shrill and desperate...Only the die hard and myopic still believe in the SNP being a force for good.........Yes that means you and a few deluded others are all that is going to be left shortly Kinky xx"

It seems you are still in the minority thats why the snp are still in power and will be for many years to come ,i know you wont like hearing that but thats the reality until there is a decent opposition and that wont come from labour

Did JC turn up? ..... it never made the news down here!

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Corbyn for president? Hell yeah. But I will never vote for a Scot Lab employee until Scotland becomes a normal nation/state. I lives through too many Labour insults.

By *inkyHnSCouple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"Did JC turn up? ..... it never made the news down here!"

He did turn up and as photo's will tell you on social media there wasnt much support when he was talking lol

Also great news Kezia Dugdale has stepped down as the Scottish Labour branch office leader lol

As you can see Corbyn's visit to Scotland went really well lmao

Oh yes i forget Corbyn told people its impossbile to have a diffrent brexit plan in Scotland but what he has no clue about is Scotland already has its very own legal system lol

Corbyn also said the SNP should mitigate Tory austerity... So he thinks our government should pay out to simply mitigate Tory cuts when Scotland didnt vote Tory

Also abit double standards from Corbyn trying to tell the SNP should do something that may i add it already does mitigate things but Labour in Wales do NOT mitigate things

Not to mention Corbyn thinks Scotland should be funded the right way which if you really think about it is Corbyn saying Scotland is underfunded lol

Yeah thats how much Scotland thinks Jeremy Corbyn is a tit!!

Either way you look at it Labour is Scotland is fucked with fuck all chance of coming back unless they are open minded to independence the more they go down the pro hardcore unionist route they will never win back people thats left the Red Tories

By *inkyHnSCouple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"I dont think the Scottish electorate is bored with the SNP .....I just think they have been totally found out is what has happened, bereft of any policy other than independence , the ministers are totally lacking in any intellect. The political balloon that is Ms Sturgeon is deflating rapidly. She is looking and sounding increasingly shrill and desperate...Only the die hard and myopic still believe in the SNP being a force for good.........Yes that means you and a few deluded others are all that is going to be left shortly Kinky xx"

The Scottish electorate have voted this way since 2007

Holyrood

2007 - SNP

2011 - SNP

2016 - SNP

Westminster

2015 - SNP

2017 - SNP

Tell me again why you think the voters are still voting to make sure the SNP stay the government and Scotland's manjority in Westminster ?

Did you not see Kezia jumped the sinking ship of Labour branch in Scotland ? lol

6 Scottish branch leaders in 6 years for Labour thats what you call embarrassing lol

Also if you think the SNP have only one poilcy then why the fuck is Corbyn trying to copy the SNP on their policies ?

How much more pish is the unionist branches going to come out with ?

They all seem to be wanting to now take credit for the new forth road bridge strange eh as none of them wanted that to be build calling it an SNP vanity project

Well that vanity project is now open and guess what way underbudget that would be SNP good

Can you say Labour have a great track record when they were in power Holyrood ?

PFI anyone ? Or Edinbrugh trams that was over budget ?

Cannock

"I dont think the Scottish electorate is bored with the SNP .....I just think they have been totally found out is what has happened, bereft of any policy other than independence , the ministers are totally lacking in any intellect. The political balloon that is Ms Sturgeon is deflating rapidly. She is looking and sounding increasingly shrill and desperate...Only the die hard and myopic still believe in the SNP being a force for good.........Yes that means you and a few deluded others are all that is going to be left shortly Kinky xx

Holyrood

2007 - SNP

2011 - SNP

2016 - SNP

Westminster

2015 - SNP

2017 - SNP

Tell me again why you think the voters are still voting to make sure the SNP stay the government and Scotland's manjority in Westminster ?

Did you not see Kezia jumped the sinking ship of Labour branch in Scotland ? lol

6 Scottish branch leaders in 6 years for Labour thats what you call embarrassing lol

Also if you think the SNP have only one poilcy then why the fuck is Corbyn trying to copy the SNP on their policies ?

They all seem to be wanting to now take credit for the new forth road bridge strange eh as none of them wanted that to be build calling it an SNP vanity project

Well that vanity project is now open and guess what way underbudget that would be SNP good

"

Don't often agree with your posts but one thing I do agree with you on is Labour haven't got a clue how to manage any budget. They always over spend and think money grows on trees. The Labour manifesto of the general election a few months ago was a very good example. They said it was fully costed but it was costed on some highly unlikely presumptions like businesses staying here when they hike Corporation tax. Corbyn, McDonnel, Abbott and Thornberry aka the crazy gang must never be allowed to hold the purse strings of the UK.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I dont think the Scottish electorate is bored with the SNP .....I just think they have been totally found out is what has happened, bereft of any policy other than independence , the ministers are totally lacking in any intellect. The political balloon that is Ms Sturgeon is deflating rapidly. She is looking and sounding increasingly shrill and desperate...Only the die hard and myopic still believe in the SNP being a force for good.........Yes that means you and a few deluded others are all that is going to be left shortly Kinky xx

Holyrood

2007 - SNP

2011 - SNP

2016 - SNP

Westminster

2015 - SNP

2017 - SNP

Don't often agree with your posts but one thing I do agree with you on is Labour haven't got a clue how to manage any budget. They always over spend and think money grows on trees. The Labour manifesto of the general election a few months ago was a very good example. They said it was fully costed but it was costed on some highly unlikely presumptions like businesses staying here when they hike Corporation tax. Corbyn, McDonnel, Abbott and Thornberry aka the crazy gang must never be allowed to hold the purse strings of the UK. "

Do you just copy the Sun verbatim into the forum?

Holyrood

2007 - SNP

2011 - SNP

2016 - SNP

Westminster

2015 - SNP

2017 - SNP

Don't often agree with your posts but one thing I do agree with you on is Labour haven't got a clue how to manage any budget. They always over spend and think money grows on trees. The Labour manifesto of the general election a few months ago was a very good example. They said it was fully costed but it was costed on some highly unlikely presumptions like businesses staying here when they hike Corporation tax. Corbyn, McDonnel, Abbott and Thornberry aka the crazy gang must never be allowed to hold the purse strings of the UK.

Do you just copy the Sun verbatim into the forum? "

Nice to see Centaur agreed with the scum news paper haha

Cannock

Holyrood

2007 - SNP

2011 - SNP

2016 - SNP

Westminster

2015 - SNP

2017 - SNP

Nice to see Centaur agreed with the scum news paper haha "

I was actually agreeing with KinkyHnS the SNP supporter from Glasgow. Never mind though eh, went straight over your head that one didn't it.

Holyrood

2007 - SNP

2011 - SNP

2016 - SNP

Westminster

2015 - SNP

2017 - SNP

Nice to see Centaur agreed with the scum news paper haha

I was actually agreeing with KinkyHnS the SNP supporter from Glasgow. Never mind though eh, went straight over your head that one didn't it. "

Nah i think it went over yours....unless you missed the comment about copy and pasting

» Add a new message to this topic