FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The brexit trade plans are unrealistic.

The brexit trade plans are unrealistic.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Irelands prime minister said, the eu is “confused and puzzled” about britains post brexit trade plans, as he accused the uk government of having “unrealistic” demands, what is your view? I agree with him, because if you are not in the club, you cant get the same advantages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea to be honest, not watched the news in anyway, I'm having a few weeks off from Brexit

"No idea to be honest, not watched the news in anyway, I'm having a few weeks off from Brexit "
It is good with a break from it too lol.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"No idea to be honest, not watched the news in anyway, I'm having a few weeks off from Brexit "

You need it every now and again for the sake of your sanity! At least its a bit quieter without parliament sitting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very true

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We had swivel eyed liars for brexit leading a lot of clueless fFuckwits, others and more swivel eyed types voting out. Now we just have a mix up of them all trying to kid others that the ships not sinking, despite bailing out water all over the place. Sick fantasies these politicians have, trying to pretend that they are in a position of strength, trades great and everyone will give us the best deals going

» Add a new message to this topic