FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Virgin release CCTV proving Jeremy Corbyn told the truth about ‘Traingate’

Virgin release CCTV proving Jeremy Corbyn told the truth about ‘Traingate’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I remember the threads and posts during the time. Shows how businesses don't have the best interests and are only loyal to themselves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Many of the trains on the East Coast Main Line are full and standing; I use them a lot and have to stand on many occasions.

For some reason, Jeremy Corbyn was offered a free upgrade to first class, something that's never been offered to me in thousands of journeys. He declined and was eventually sat in standard class when the train staff shuffled other passengers around.

It's a non-story, ran for political reasons. Day to Day practicalities counted for nothing.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Many of the trains on the East Coast Main Line are full and standing; I use them a lot and have to stand on many occasions.

For some reason, Jeremy Corbyn was offered a free upgrade to first class, something that's never been offered to me in thousands of journeys. He declined and was eventually sat in standard class when the train staff shuffled other passengers around.

It's a non-story, ran for political reasons. Day to Day practicalities counted for nothing.

"

I seem to remember you being one of those who was posting about how JC was a liar and should be banned from running for office...

What do you think should now happen to beardy branson? How about he and virgin trains being prosecuted for conspiracy to fraudulent misrepresentation and him and his board of directors all being jailed for it? Or how about they be found to 'not be of good character' by the transport commissioners and banned from running any transport companies for 10 years (take virgin rail and atlantic from him)? After all remember he and virgin did tampered with the video and made their false claims because if JC and labour had been elected then all the private rail companies were going to lose their franchises at the end of their contracts and the railways were going to be take back into UK public ownership. Therefore that was a deliberate dishonest act for profit!

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Many of the trains on the East Coast Main Line are full and standing; I use them a lot and have to stand on many occasions.

I seem to remember you being one of those who was posting about how JC was a liar and should be banned from running for office...

What do you think should now happen to beardy branson? How about he and virgin trains being prosecuted for conspiracy to fraudulent misrepresentation and him and his board of directors all being jailed for it? Or how about they be found to 'not be of good character' by the transport commissioners and banned from running any transport companies for 10 years (take virgin rail and atlantic from him)? After all remember he and virgin did tampered with the video and made their false claims because if JC and labour had been elected then all the private rail companies were going to lose their franchises at the end of their contracts and the railways were going to be take back into UK public ownership. Therefore that was a deliberate dishonest act for profit!"

I've checked the relevant original thread and I made no comment at all. I await your apology.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The most awful thing about the whole wretched affair was that it got a -gate suffix. The journalist equivalent of calling something "totes amazballs"

» Add a new message to this topic