FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Wayne f*ing Rooney..

Wayne f*ing Rooney..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Caught drink driving.

Ive heard of countless celebs getting loophole lawyers to get them off on ridiculous reasons.

Anyone else think the MoJ in need of a shake up? Cos i think so! I reckon he'll get to keep his licence and get off scot free

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

What has this to do with politics?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Caught drink driving.

Ive heard of countless celebs getting loophole lawyers to get them off on ridiculous reasons.

Anyone else think the MoJ in need of a shake up? Cos i think so! I reckon he'll get to keep his licence and get off scot free"

So has a few hundred thousand more id guess what so different about this ?

"What has this to do with politics?"

Politics as the laws are ammended etc by them.

"Caught drink driving.

Anyone else think the MoJ in need of a shake up? Cos i think so! I reckon he'll get to keep his licence and get off scot free

So has a few hundred thousand more id guess what so different about this ?"

Double standards and loophole lawyers.

The loopholes used should be closed up. Odds on he'll walk away

"Caught drink driving.

So has a few hundred thousand more id guess what so different about this ?"

The snooker player sullivan? Was so nissed as a pewt he crashed, expensive loophole lawyers got him off.

"Caught drink driving.

The loopholes used should be closed up. Odds on he'll walk away"

I'll bet you a fiver he pleads guilty

"Caught drink driving.

The loopholes used should be closed up. Odds on he'll walk away.

I'll bet you a fiver he pleads guilty"

If he's not still hiccuping bubbles

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

10 hour drinking session, caught driving another woman to her home in her car, whilst his pregnant wife was holidaying in Spain.

Being nicked is the least of his troubles!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"10 hour drinking session, caught driving another woman to her home in her car, whilst his pregnant wife was holidaying in Spain.

"

Where did you get the 10 hour info from new to me?

Grantham

"10 hour drinking session, caught driving another woman to her home in her car, whilst his pregnant wife was holidaying in Spain.

Where did you get the 10 hour info from new to me?"

Started at 4,pm, nicked at 2am. Will be all over the papers tomorrow.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

He's a sports star, laws shouldn't apply to people like him because he's so special.

"He's a sports star, laws shouldn't apply to people like him because he's so special. "

This is what realy grids my gears.

I'm fed up of double standards of law. Im convinced he'll get off

I think this will be the least of his problems

I.e. Coleen

"I think this will be the least of his problems

I.e. Coleen "

Not for the first time

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

Not just 'another woman' but a sex worker at that.

Cambridge

Not just 'another woman' but a sex worker at that."

You would have thought that a swingers forum would be aware of alternative relationship models to monogamy.

Norwich

You would have thought that a swingers forum would be aware of alternative relationship models to monogamy. "

Not quite sure what your point is there.

My point is that getting caught in a prostitutes car makes it less likely that his partner will believe that he was innocently giving her a lift home.

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 03/09/17 18:49:52]

Cambridge

You would have thought that a swingers forum would be aware of alternative relationship models to monogamy.

My point is that getting caught in a prostitutes car makes it less likely that his partner will believe that he was innocently giving her a lift home."

My point is they might be non-monogamous and he is playing with her consent and knowledge.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I just don't see what the fuss is about.

Is he the first ever to be arrested for this? I doubt he'll be the last one.

How many on here have been done for drink driving?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"My point is that getting caught in a prostitutes car makes it less likely that his partner will believe that he was innocently giving her a lift home."

Prostitute? Where did that come from?

Grantham

"My point is that getting caught in a prostitutes car makes it less likely that his partner will believe that he was innocently giving her a lift home.

Prostitute? Where did that come from?"

She is a member of a "Sugar daddy " dating website. (As well as being a £40kpa sales officer!!).

Apparently, she'd quite like the company of an older man, as long as he is willing to pay her £6k per month to find her "lifestyle"

Grantham

Fund not find

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I just don't see what the fuss is about.

Is he the first ever to be arrested for this? I doubt he'll be the last one.

How many on here have been done for drink driving?

"

Not me, it's terrible. And the fuss is because kids look up to him and he's a monstrous jerk.

Norwich

My point is that getting caught in a prostitutes car makes it less likely that his partner will believe that he was innocently giving her a lift home.

My point is they might be non-monogamous and he is playing with her consent and knowledge. "

Actually you could be right. He's done it before and she's still with him so she is obviously happy about it.

"My point is that getting caught in a prostitutes car makes it less likely that his partner will believe that he was innocently giving her a lift home.

Prostitute? Where did that come from?"

Are they talking about Colleen

Hes a footballer he's is supposed to shag around.His Mrs tolerates it.Not really an issue for me.

Let the lad be.

Norwich

Prostitute? Where did that come from?.

Are they talking about Colleen "

No

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Colleen could take him for millions.

With a good lawyer she could get half of what he acquired during his career.

A 50/50 split of his assets, that means she will have more Premier league winning medals than Steven Gerrard.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

So Old Shrek got done, good!

Everton fining him 2 weeks wages as well, around £300,000! Now does anyone find that obscene? Just goes to show how much these pricks earn, that is one of the main reasons I stopped watching these overpaid clowns years ago.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Why are they pricks and clowns just because they earn a ton of money someone may be jell lol

banned for 2 years sounds like your normal person 1st DD ban... poor lamb will have to walk or get wife to drive or get a taxi

"So Old Shrek got done, good!

Everton fining him 2 weeks wages as well, around £300,000! Now does anyone find that obscene? Just goes to show how much these pricks earn, that is one of the main reasons I stopped watching these overpaid clowns years ago."

Hes only worth 50k a week at best now.

"So Old Shrek got done, good!

Everton fining him 2 weeks wages as well, around £300,000! Now does anyone find that obscene? Just goes to show how much these pricks earn, that is one of the main reasons I stopped watching these overpaid clowns years ago."

A loss from which the premier league may never recover.

"Caught drink driving.

The loopholes used should be closed up. Odds on he'll walk away.

I'll bet you a fiver he pleads guilty"

south west , continental

"Why are they pricks and clowns just because they earn a ton of money someone may be jell lol"

Well let's be honest here Foxy, it's not exactly the beautiful game anymore! The diving, the falling down like they have been shot with an elephant gun, the arguing with the referee, the petulance, the egos, the wages for kicking an inflated bladder around, the bitterness towards rival fans it's a game for God's sake. No I will still watch Rugby thanks, because football is not a working man's game anymore. Just saying. If folk are happy with getting ripped off with the ticket prices, sky sports or whatever subscription that's great by me, just not for me anymore

Its still a beautiful game.When Man utd play.

thornaby

I'm with you on the diving and cheating the prices at the gate and sky but the price side of things isn't there fault we would all luv to be in there shoes lucky twats lol

south west , continental

Yes lucky twats indeed, still obscene amounts of wages though!

moston

"Just goes to show how much these pricks earn, that is one of the main reasons I stopped watching these overpaid clowns years ago."

Just a small point...

I take it you fail to realise that those overpaid clowns are the money earners of the businesses that employ them? Without them there is no premiership and all the merchandising also dries up. So I for one say good luck to them.

That you would begrudge potato-head his pay because he is a footballer says much about you. I wonder if you feel the same about the merchant bankers and financial services industry moguls who earn similar amounts for sitting in boardrooms manipulating markets with your money to make themselves rich at your expense?

By the way, I would much rater see the court impose the maximum fine possible and the money go into public coffers than hear that Everton PLC will get away with stealing 2 weeks of his pay because he is a footballer!

south west , continental

"Just goes to show how much these pricks earn, that is one of the main reasons I stopped watching these overpaid clowns years ago.

Just a small point...

I take it you fail to realise that those overpaid clowns are the money earners of the businesses that employ them? Without them

there is no premiership and all

the merchandising also dries up. So I for one say good luck to them.

That you would begrudge potato-head his pay because he is a footballer says much about you. I wonder if you feel the same about the merchant bankers and financial services industry moguls who earn similar amounts for sitting in boardrooms manipulating markets with your money to make themselves rich at your expense?

By the way, I would much rater see the court impose the maximum fine possible and the money go into public coffers than hear that Everton PLC will get away with stealing 2 weeks of his pay because he is a footballer!"

Well I believe football players are grossly overpaid for what they do. Personally I don't care about merchandise and premier league business, I don't care about bankers or financial institutions and their grossly fat bloated money trains. It's all a swindle.

Have you realised that yet Will?

The more you step away from the hype, the propaganda, the lies, the consumerism, the more you stop believing everything you read, the better you breathe and flourish as an individual.

As I said if folk like their football that's great that's their thing. My choice is my choice if someone buys a £60 football top and a £30 match ticket that's great. I choose not too.

As for the banks. Well I have to have some sort of financial security, I have bills to pay. Doesn't make me like them, I loathe them.

Salaries are a contentious issue, there are lots of salaries that are obscene.

Rugby fans are always bitter about wendy ball as they call it..

south west , continental

Wendy ball! You said it Bob not me!

south west , continental

Anyway moving along from the drink driving, I wonder what his wife has to say at Wayne being out with another Women? I don't think it was a tiddly winks evening!

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Just goes to show how much these pricks earn, that is one of the main reasons I stopped watching these overpaid clowns years ago.

Just a small point...

I take it you fail to realise that those overpaid clowns are the money earners of the businesses that employ them? "

They aren't though, are they?

Many clubs are struggling financially because of the massive wage bills, so many players are clearly taking more out than they're generating for their club.

moston

"They aren't though, are they?

Many clubs are struggling financially because of the massive wage bills, so many players are clearly taking more out than they're generating for their club."

I accept that some clubs are vanity projects of their billionaire owners. But does that justify begrudging the earnings of those who are the focus of those vanity projects?

I hear cries of footballers earn too much all the time, I also hear the same cry when it comes to anyone who has an employment contract and earns over the national average be it train drivers or doctors. At what point will everyone work out that the way to get on is to give those below you a hand up and those above you a push higher rather than attempting to drag those higher than you down will stamping on those below you?

Grantham

Just a small point...

I take it you fail to realise that those overpaid clowns are the money earners of the businesses that employ them?

They aren't though, are they?

Many clubs are struggling financially because of the massive wage bills, so many players are clearly taking more out than they're generating for their club."

None of the Premier League clubs are struggling. They receive huge payments from the TV rights deals. They aren't subject to any financial fair play rules, hence the huge transfer fees and wage bills.

Unfortunately, they prefer to sign foreign players rather than develop local talent, much to the detriment of the National side.

The vast pot of money at the top of the game doesn't trickle down outside of the Premier League, and many lower league clubs have financial problems.

moston

"None of the Premier League clubs are struggling. They receive huge payments from the TV rights deals. They aren't subject to any financial fair play rules, hence the huge transfer fees and wage bills.

Unfortunately, they prefer to sign foreign players rather than develop local talent, much to the detriment of the National side.

The vast pot of money at the top of the game doesn't trickle down outside of the Premier League, and many lower league clubs have financial problems."

So another case of giving money to the wealthy that does not benefit those who do not have the privilege of wealth to begin with...

How come it is so plain to you when it comes to football but not when it comes to general economic Mercury?

Grantham

"None of the Premier League clubs are struggling. They receive huge payments from the TV rights deals. They aren't subject to any financial fair play rules, hence the huge transfer fees and wage bills.

The vast pot of money at the top of the game doesn't trickle down outside of the Premier League, and many lower league clubs have financial problems.

So another case of giving money to the wealthy that does not benefit those who do not have the privilege of wealth to begin with...

How come it is so plain to you when it comes to football but not when it comes to general economic Mercury?"

My post wasn't one of opinion, just one of fact. Having followed English football for 50 years now, I feel that I can comment factually on some of the matters posted here.

Footballers have a very short career. Yes, it's obscene that Wayne Rooney earns £150k per week, whereas lower league footballers earn £1k per week. Many would see even £1k per week as excessive but that's the structure. It allows for ambition and hope, as do many other careers.

moston

"My post wasn't one of opinion, just one of fact. Having followed English football for 50 years now, I feel that I can comment factually on some of the matters posted here.

Footballers have a very short career. Yes, it's obscene that Wayne Rooney earns £150k per week, whereas lower league footballers earn £1k per week. Many would see even £1k per week as excessive but that's the structure. It allows for ambition and hope, as do many other careers."

So the realities of trickle down economics are obnoxious and fact when applied to football which is without doubt a meritocracy but opinion when applied to the general world that is based more on privilege than merit.

Can you see the weakness and general contradiction in your position when comparing your stance on football to that of general politics?

Grantham

"My post wasn't one of opinion, just one of fact. Having followed English football for 50 years now, I feel that I can comment factually on some of the matters posted here.

Footballers have a very short career. Yes, it's obscene that Wayne Rooney earns £150k per week, whereas lower league footballers earn £1k per week. Many would see even £1k per week as excessive but that's the structure. It allows for ambition and hope, as do many other careers.

So the realities of trickle down economics are obnoxious and fact when applied to football which is without doubt a meritocracy but opinion when applied to the general world that is based more on privilege than merit.

Can you see the weakness and general contradiction in your position when comparing your stance on football to that of general politics? "

Not at all. I subscribe to a system where hard work is a virtue and ambition a right.

What you earn, what I earn, what Wayne Rooney earns are all individual matters. The politics of envy aren't for me and I'm happy to make that position clear.

Can you see the weakness and general contradiction in your position when comparing your stance on football to that of general politics?

Not at all. I subscribe to a system where hard work is a virtue and ambition a right.

What you earn, what I earn, what Wayne Rooney earns are all individual matters. The politics of envy aren't for me and I'm happy to make that position clear.

"

Its more about worth. I could hive you a great haircut, then charge you £100,000. It's a fabulous haircut but do i deserve £100,000?

Go back far enough, politicians weren't paid anything. It was an honour to serve tbe country. Now you get career politicians in it for the money. Same can be said with fottballers.

I started this post as, with other incidents, there's usually a 2 tier law system. One for the elite old boys club) one fodr the common citizen. I was wrong on this occasion but remember ferguson getting off a drink driving charge.

Grantham

Its more about worth. I could hive you a great haircut, then charge you £100,000. It's a fabulous haircut but do i deserve £100,000?"

That's a good point to make. Things are only worth what people are prepared to pay for them, or put another way, what the market will stand.

If people want footballers to earn £150k per week, then the system will prevail. Ultimately, they will reach the threshold and then things will come back the other way.

The magistrate in this case got it exactly right, as what will make Rooney think and reflect, is working unpaid ing an old folks home or cleaning grafetti along side many less fortunate people than himself.

Its more about worth. I could hive you a great haircut, then charge you £100,000. It's a fabulous haircut but do i deserve £100,000?

That's a good point to make. Things are only worth what people are prepared to pay for them, or put another way, what the market will stand.

If people want footballers to earn £150k per week, then the system will prevail. Ultimately, they will reach the threshold and then things will come back the other way.

The magistrate in this case got it exactly right, as what will make Rooney think and reflect, is working unpaid ing an old folks home or cleaning grafetti along side many less fortunate people than himself."

Fully agree there Mercury.

Five will get you ten he'll end up doing seminars at Everton football club for under privileged kids

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

But it's surely not the 'politics of envy' to suggest that more money from the top of the game should funnel down? If only in a reduction of some of the obscenely expensive ticket prices currently in English football.

Grantham

"Five will get you ten he'll end up doing seminars at Everton football club for under privileged kids "

Everton actually have a great record for working in the community. Recently, their youth squad funded and set up a safe house for vulnerable children.

Grantham

But it's surely not the 'politics of envy' to suggest that more money from the top of the game should funnel down? If only in a reduction of some of the obscenely expensive ticket prices currently in English football. "

It needs an element of enforceable financial fair play to be brought in. Wealthy owners, coupled with TV rights money, are just buying success.

We need a system where it's possible that anyone can win and win due to hard work and talent, rather than buying poster boy players from abroad.

China has now put in rules to stop the richest clubs buying all the (mercenary) foreign players, as they now acknowledge that it's unsustainable and will only have a detrimental affect on their national side.

Cambridge

But it's surely not the 'politics of envy' to suggest that more money from the top of the game should funnel down? If only in a reduction of some of the obscenely expensive ticket prices currently in English football.

It needs an element of enforceable financial fair play to be brought in. Wealthy owners, coupled with TV rights money, are just buying success.

We need a system where it's possible that anyone can win and win due to hard work and talent, rather than buying poster boy players from abroad.

China has now put in rules to stop the richest clubs buying all the (mercenary) foreign players, as they now acknowledge that it's unsustainable and will only have a detrimental affect on their national side."

I know fuck all about football, but China is not really known as a great footballing nation is it?

Crawley

China has now put in rules to stop the richest clubs buying all the (mercenary) foreign players, as they now acknowledge that it's unsustainable and will only have a detrimental affect on their national side.

I know fuck all about football, but China is not really known as a great footballing nation is it? "

It isn't but it'll never get any better if it's top flight league is full of foreigners. We're starting to realise this now that only 1/3 of the premiership qualifies to play for England.

I know fuck all about football, but China is not really known as a great footballing nation is it? "

But Chinese entrepreneurs are buying big into football clubs the world over!

Crawley

I know fuck all about football, but China is not really known as a great footballing nation is it?

But Chinese entrepreneurs are buying big into football clubs the world over!"

I'm a Luton Town fan, can Santa please bring us a billionaire foreign investor please? That'll be just in time for the January transfer window.

Grantham

China has a declared ambition to both host the Word Cup, and then win the World Cup within a short time frame.

The Chinese Super League CSL, is rapidly growing, as owners and investors see the huge TV audience available there. Clubs have been buying up foreign players, mainly ageing journeymen at the end of their careers, but have been paying huge wages. Carlos Tevez reportedly playing for wages of £625K per week!!

The Chinese Authorities have now sought to limit such moves, and want clubs to develop home grown talent.

Ironically, summer rumours has Wayne Rooney moving to China!

China has a declared ambition to both host the Word Cup, and then win the World Cup within a short time frame.

The Chinese Super League CSL, is rapidly growing, as owners and investors see the huge TV audience available there. Clubs have been buying up foreign players, mainly ageing journeymen at the end of their careers, but have been paying huge wages. Carlos Tevez reportedly playing for wages of £625K per week!!

The Chinese Authorities have now sought to limit such moves, and want clubs to develop home grown talent.

"

Short time frame meaning next thousand years.

Crawley

Short time frame meaning next thousand years. "

Nah, that's more like this country's time-frame, they can build a stadium in the time it takes us to get planning permission.

Short time frame meaning next thousand years.

Nah, that's more like this country's time-frame, they can build a stadium in the time it takes us to get planning permission. "

But can they build a football team good enough to win the world cup.China can replicate and imitate they just dont do inovate.Theyve got as much chance as india doing it.

thornaby

It will take China s hundred yrs to get to the level of the top teams money can' buy the league or champions league but no amount can buy the World Cup

moston

"It will take China s hundred yrs to get to the level of the top teams money can' buy the league or champions league but no amount can buy the World Cup "

You really don't get it. The Chinese now own how many teams in the premier league and other divisions? And how many other world class club teams across Europe?

That gives them direct access to the complete system that finds, encourages, trains and brings on talent from school level trough the club system to national level. Do you really think the Chinese are not capable of replicating that if that is what the decide to do? Because if you do you are delusional.

thornaby

It's you who doesn't get it you can't make a messi Neymar Ronaldo a bale like you can't make a Ali mayweathet nadal or a bolt these are born with talent no teaching can make you great if yr not born with it its called a natural talen you can teach kids how to get better but can never teach greatness it's you who doesn't get it mate

Crawley

But they have a massive pool of people to pick from. The money then funds the scouts to go out across the country to find those with raw talent and also funds the facilities they need to be nurtured, like they were doing with table tennis and gymnastics 30 or 40 years ago.

moston

"It's you who doesn't get it you can't make a messi Neymar Ronaldo a bale like you can't make a Ali mayweathet nadal or a bolt these are born with talent no teaching can make you great if yr not born with it its called a natural talen you can teach kids how to get better but can never teach greatness it's you who doesn't get it mate "

Ah right, and the most populous country in the world can't produce any talented individuals. That's why they have such poor showings in the Olympics. And everyone knows that all you need is talent, well structured training regimes supervised by competent professional coaches with highly skilled physio and medical staff have no discernible effect on outcome. That is why top class football teams don't bother with coaching staff or football academies.

No, something sounds wrong there. I wonder what it could be...

thornaby

I agree 100% with you they do have all of that but that can't get you the World Cup tho it will make them a lot better maybe one day av a great tournament like Greece did a while back but there still a hundred yrs behind most top nations. You won't see china win a World Cup like you won't see a China man win a heavyweight title or a rugby World Cup it takes a long time and money can't buy time

thornaby

"It's you who doesn't get it you can't make a messi Neymar Ronaldo a bale like you can't make a Ali mayweathet nadal or a bolt these are born with talent no teaching can make you great if yr not born with it its called a natural talen you can teach kids how to get better but can never teach greatness it's you who doesn't get it mate

Ah right, and the most populous country in the world can't produce any talented individuals. That's why they have such poor showings in the Olympics. And everyone knows that all you need is talent, well structured training regimes supervised by competent professional coaches with highly skilled physio and medical staff have no discernible effect on outcome. That is why top class football teams don't bother with coaching staff or football academies.

No, something sounds wrong there. I wonder what it could be..."

I never said that it can make good better but there a long way behind most it takes time a long time just look at England or the USA

"It's you who doesn't get it you can't make a messi Neymar Ronaldo a bale like you can't make a Ali mayweathet nadal or a bolt these are born with talent no teaching can make you great if yr not born with it its called a natural talen you can teach kids how to get better but can never teach greatness it's you who doesn't get it mate "
You're right foxy.You cant teach it.You cant train it.It has to be part of your culture.Does anyone seriously think if India put a trillion dollars into football theyd get a world cup winning team.

Chinese culture isnt about the individuals its about the collective, hence the problem.They lack individuals with flair.In the history of the premier league there has only been 5 chinese players since 1992.I suspect it was good for shirt sales in china.Although 90% were copies..

thornaby

[Removed by poster at 21/09/17 19:12:11]

thornaby

Exactly bob if it was about money america would dominate the World Cup now they have every thing you need there but will take them a hundred yrs

"Exactly bob if it was about money america would dominate the World Cup now they have every thing you need there but will take them a hundred yrs "
Money doesnt buy you a neymar or ronaldhino.These kids grew up poor and played street football.In a country that is fanatical about football and piss poor.They live and breath it daily.Its a passion.

African nations produce many fantastic players.No african nation has won it though.It could be a few decades before one of them lift the cup or even a century.

thornaby

TBH bob I think an African team will come very close in a few decades they defiantly got the passion

Crawley

"Exactly bob if it was about money america would dominate the World Cup now they have every thing you need there but will take them a hundred yrs Money doesnt buy you a neymar or ronaldhino.These kids grew up poor and played street football.In a country that is fanatical about football and piss poor.They live and breath it daily.Its a passion.

"

That's true, They say most countries dominant the sports played by the poorest sector of their society.

» Add a new message to this topic