FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Paul Joseph Watson

Paul Joseph Watson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imiUK OP   Man  over a year ago

Newbury

Is he the gift that keeps on giving?

Apparently George Orwell would have despised the Anti Fascist movement....

Let that sink in for a minute...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So hes a YouTube commentator like lots of others, there all in the sales business baby... That means you gotta have your market to sell too and then sell sell sell

Newbury

"So hes a YouTube commentator like lots of others, there all in the sales business baby... That means you gotta have your market to sell too and then sell sell sell "

So, what you are saying that he is deliberately moronic to appeal to morons?

"So hes a YouTube commentator like lots of others, there all in the sales business baby... That means you gotta have your market to sell too and then sell sell sell

So, what you are saying that he is deliberately moronic to appeal to morons?"

yeah a bit like Farge was or is to the kippers

"So hes a YouTube commentator like lots of others, there all in the sales business baby... That means you gotta have your market to sell too and then sell sell sell

So, what you are saying that he is deliberately moronic to appeal to morons?"

No he's very smart from what I've seen of him

Newbury

So, what you are saying that he is deliberately moronic to appeal to morons?.

No he's very smart from what I've seen of him"

He isn't though, is he?

I'd barely finihed chuckling from the "Roman Empire not multicultural" coments before I came across this.

The very same George Orwell that was so antifa that he joined up and fought Franco (as did my grandad, coincidentally - an internationalist).

He isn't though, is he?

I'd barely finihed chuckling from the "Roman Empire not multicultural" coments before I came across this.

The very same George Orwell that was so antifa that he joined up and fought Franco (as did my grandad, coincidentally - an internationalist). "

What somebody says and what they think and know are two different things, personally I'd ask yourself why you want him to be stupid, is it easier for you to"deal with him" thinking that he's a moron?... He's quite obviously not, he maybe a conman and a charlatan, he maybe somebody plying the stupid with what they want to hear, I shouldn't say stupid, the gullible is maybe more appropriate but gullible is no different than most who vote for corbyn or Clinton or Obama.... Or Tony Blair, everybody wants to believe what their guru is telling them

He isn't though, is he?

The very same George Orwell that was so antifa that he joined up and fought Franco (as did my grandad, coincidentally - an internationalist). .

What somebody says and what they think and know are two different things, personally I'd ask yourself why you want him to be stupid, is it easier for you to"deal with him" thinking that he's a moron?... He's quite obviously not, he maybe a conman and a charlatan, he maybe somebody plying the stupid with what they want to hear, I shouldn't say stupid, the gullible is maybe more appropriate but gullible is no different than most who vote for corbyn or Clinton or Obama.... Or Tony Blair, everybody wants to believe what their guru is telling them"

Agreed. The most sinister and dangerous people are the ones who can convince the downtrodden, left behind and desperate that they represent them, or that they can solves their issues.

It goes for those on the left and right.

He isn't though, is he?

The very same George Orwell that was so antifa that he joined up and fought Franco (as did my grandad, coincidentally - an internationalist). .

What somebody says and what they think and know are two different things, personally I'd ask yourself why you want him to be stupid, is it easier for you to"deal with him" thinking that he's a moron?... He's quite obviously not, he maybe a conman and a charlatan, he maybe somebody plying the stupid with what they want to hear, I shouldn't say stupid, the gullible is maybe more appropriate but gullible is no different than most who vote for corbyn or Clinton or Obama.... Or Tony Blair, everybody wants to believe what their guru is telling them"

I wonder why all the people you name in your comments are either Labour or Democrats...be interested to see your reasoning behind that

He isn't though, is he?

What somebody says and what they think and know are two different things, personally I'd ask yourself why you want him to be stupid, is it easier for you to"deal with him" thinking that he's a moron?... He's quite obviously not, he maybe a conman and a charlatan, he maybe somebody plying the stupid with what they want to hear, I shouldn't say stupid, the gullible is maybe more appropriate but gullible is no different than most who vote for corbyn or Clinton or Obama.... Or Tony Blair, everybody wants to believe what their guru is telling them

I wonder why all the people you name in your comments are either Labour or Democrats...be interested to see your reasoning behind that "

It was a comparison between a right wing commentator and a left wing voter.

You can still see the "belief" in supporters of Thatcher or Regan though, it's not even exclusive to left or right, nick cleggs supporters still found many excuses for his betrayal over uni fees, trump himself even has seen some of his supporters finally see through him when he didn't deliver on his promise to overturn Obama's executive order on day one of his leadership but most of them have just turned a blind eye to his promises and the reality like no new foreign wars, no getting involved in shit like Russia or China or Korea, not just failing to get out of Afghanistan but sending an insurgency, having Clinton investigated by the FBI, building a wall....I mean these were common core beliefs of his supporters and all been ignored... They find it difficult raising their guru is just another bullshiter

He isn't though, is he?

I wonder why all the people you name in your comments are either Labour or Democrats...be interested to see your reasoning behind that .

It was a comparison between a right wing commentator and a left wing voter.

You can still see the "belief" in supporters of Thatcher or Regan though, it's not even exclusive to left or right, nick cleggs supporters still found many excuses for his betrayal over uni fees, trump himself even has seen some of his supporters finally see through him when he didn't deliver on his promise to overturn Obama's executive order on day one of his leadership but most of them have just turned a blind eye to his promises and the reality like no new foreign wars, no getting involved in shit like Russia or China or Korea, not just failing to get out of Afghanistan but sending an insurgency, having Clinton investigated by the FBI, building a wall....I mean these were common core beliefs of his supporters and all been ignored... They find it difficult raising their guru is just another bullshiter"

I agree but just wondered why you picked on them and never mentioned the others

I'm more of a Ben Shapiro fan myself although we differ politically, ideologically were very similar.... Although to be fair he's more of a libertarian"free" free market right wing conservative than the usual bullshit brigade.

Very few beat him in argument though

Newbury

He isn't though, is he?

I stand by "stupid" - He either fails to understand Orwell in the way a moderately intelligent 16 year old Eng Lit student could; or he does it diliberately to appeal to the anti-intellectualism of the far right.

Either way, not particularly clever.

"Very few beat him in argument though "

There are some people for whom engaging can achieve nothing but legitimise their bullshit.

Watson is one of those.

Newbury

"Very few beat him in argument though

There are some people for whom engaging can achieve nothing but legitimise their bullshit.

Watson is one of those."

Really? He seems to lose every time someone takes him on.

I don't know how that legitimises him, maybe it enables him to ply the victim card, but then if he is so persecuted, doesn't that blow his "master race" credentials?

Watson is one of those."

No I was talking about Shapiro

Watson is one of those..

No I was talking about Shapiro"

Same deal.

Watson is one of those..

No I was talking about Shapiro

Same deal."

I disagree, he's wrong on many things but he does at least set his stall out on logic, it's not the same deal at all.

By *oubepoMan  over a year ago

Spain Portugal France

He isn't though, is he?

I stand by "stupid" - He either fails to understand Orwell in the way a moderately intelligent 16 year old Eng Lit student could; or he does it diliberately to appeal to the anti-intellectualism of the far right.

Either way, not particularly clever. "

English isn't my first language and I don't necessarily agree with him but even I understand and see the irony of his comments

Perhaps you are thinking like a moderately intelligent 16 yr old Eng Lit Student? Lol

Newbury

He isn't though, is he?

English isn't my first language and I don't necessarily agree with him but even I understand and see the irony of his comments

Perhaps you are thinking like a moderately intelligent 16 yr old Eng Lit Student? Lol

"

What irony?

That he knows nothing about Orwell? That it's possible to be opposed to totalitarian communism and fascism simultaneously?

That Orwell was so "Anfifa" that he went to Spain to engage in armed struggle against Fascists?

Spain Portugal France

He isn't though, is he?

What irony?

That he knows nothing about Orwell? That it's possible to be opposed to totalitarian communism and fascism simultaneously?

That Orwell was so "Anfifa" that he went to Spain to engage in armed struggle against Fascists?"

Equally opposed to communism and fascism? (That sounds like me)

Yet Orwell came to Spain to engage in an armed struggle against Fascism?

Most people who are equally opposed remain neutral

Perhaps Orwell hadn't made his mind up in 1937/38

Keep reading 'Canterbury Tales' and 'Animal Farm' and come back when you have an O level in Eng Lit

Newbury

He isn't though, is he?

What irony?

That Orwell was so "Anfifa" that he went to Spain to engage in armed struggle against Fascists?

Equally opposed to communism and fascism? (That sounds like me)

Yet Orwell came to Spain to engage in an armed struggle against Fascism?

Most people who are equally opposed remain neutral

Perhaps Orwell hadn't made his mind up in 1937/38

Keep reading 'Canterbury Tales' and 'Animal Farm' and come back when you have an O level in Eng Lit

"

Not at all - if you despise totalitarianism, you'd struggle against it wherever it occured, remaining neutral achieves nothing, as the people of Spain, Germany and Italy found out.

I really can't believe you'd think that people who are opposed to fascism could best oppose it by doung nothing...

Newbury

It really does pain me to have to do this, but here's an explanation that most should be able to understand. I believe that the broadsheets have a reading age of 12, so it shouldn't be beyond anyone.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-antifa-george-orwell-paul-joseph-watson-historian-alt-right-left-wing-novelist-mike-a7924491.html

Spain Portugal France

"It really does pain me to have to do this, but here's an explanation that most should be able to understand. I believe that the broadsheets have a reading age of 12, so it shouldn't be beyond anyone.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-antifa-george-orwell-paul-joseph-watson-historian-alt-right-left-wing-novelist-mike-a7924491.html"

Ha ha! The independent! - must be independent because it says so at the top of the page!

We have newspapers like that in Spain! - If you want to add some credibility to your argument - best not take quotes from a biased newspaper

If you want to understand the Spanish Civil War or Orwells involvement - come to Spain

Eric Blair or Orwell as you call him, changed his political views considerably over time. He even stayed in these parts and like many others played his part In our Civil War

Unfortunately we all know how that turned out, so we don't need your biased newspaper re-writing history - thanks all the same

Newbury

"It really does pain me to have to do this, but here's an explanation that most should be able to understand. I believe that the broadsheets have a reading age of 12, so it shouldn't be beyond anyone.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-antifa-george-orwell-paul-joseph-watson-historian-alt-right-left-wing-novelist-mike-a7924491.html

Ha ha! The independent! - must be independent because it says so at the top of the page!

We have newspapers like that in Spain! - If you want to add some credibility to your argument - best not take quotes from a biased newspaper

If you want to understand the Spanish Civil War or Orwells involvement - come to Spain

Eric Blair or Orwell as you call him, changed his political views considerably over time. He even stayed in these parts and like many others played his part In our Civil War

Unfortunately we all know how that turned out, so we don't need your biased newspaper re-writing history - thanks all the same

"

Have you actually read the article?

It was the first I came across when I googled it, I thought it explained the point quite well.

Also, you haven't adressed a single point made either by me or the article. All you have done is shown me that you (and presumably everyone else in the English speaking world who has read a book) knows that "George Orwell" is a nom de plume. Bravo.

Well done for making my point for me.

Spain Portugal France

It was the first I came across when I googled it, I thought it explained the point quite well.

Also, you haven't adressed a single point made either by me or the article. All you have done is shown me that you (and presumably everyone else in the English speaking world who has read a book) knows that "George Orwell" is a nom de plume. Bravo.

Well done for making my point for me. "

No problem at all

Just research history properly - stay away from biased newspapers and I'm sure you will be fine

Newbury

Well done for making my point for me.

No problem at all

Just research history properly - stay away from biased newspapers and I'm sure you will be fine

"

I don't think the point you think you've made is the point you've actually made.

» Add a new message to this topic