FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Clegg

Clegg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone forgive this guy?

He was trundling on wnd missing/denying the point he was a little yes man to the tories. He claims he put the brakes on tory machinations but did he?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Can anyone forgive this guy?

He was trundling on wnd missing/denying the point he was a little yes man to the tories. He claims he put the brakes on tory machinations but did he?

"

Nope no forgiveness here, and I expect history will not be kind to him either. I for one would say he turned his back on every promise he and his party made to their voters and enabled the ultra right thatcherite tories to unleash this latest attack on the majority of the British people and it will take decades for the libdems to recover if they ever do. I would further say that by the libdems putting their name to a second referendum on brexit they have destroyed any faint hope of that being possible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above, we all make life decisions, he made his and has to live with it as we all do.

Agree

"Can anyone forgive this guy?

Nope no forgiveness here, and I expect history will not be kind to him either. I for one would say he turned his back on every promise he and his party made to their voters and enabled the ultra right thatcherite tories to unleash this latest attack on the majority of the British people and it will take decades for the libdems to recover if they ever do. I would further say that by the libdems putting their name to a second referendum on brexit they have destroyed any faint hope of that being possible."

the statement above really wraps it up, agree fully

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Funny to see Clegg lose his seat at the general election, had a good ole laugh about that on election night, the fuckwit got exactly what was coming to him. Maybe it gave him the kick up the arse he so badly needed as he's been quite critical of the EU's approach to Brexit negotiations recently, saying the EU are being far to rigid and inflexible in their approach to the talks.

"Funny to see Clegg lose his seat at the general election, had a good ole laugh about that on election night, the fuckwit got exactly what was coming to him. Maybe it gave him the kick up the arse he so badly needed as he's been quite critical of the EU's approach to Brexit negotiations recently, saying the EU are being far to rigid and inflexible in their approach to the talks. "

Yeah reminded me of a few Tories at the last election....and tbh your right anyone and i mean anyone that gets into bed with the Tories are indeed fuckwits

"

Yeah reminded me of a few Tories at the last election....and tbh your right anyone and i mean anyone that gets into bed with the Tories are indeed fuckwits "

You mean like Jeremy Corbyn did with the Article 50 bill back in January?

"

Yeah reminded me of a few Tories at the last election....and tbh your right anyone and i mean anyone that gets into bed with the Tories are indeed fuckwits

You mean like Jeremy Corbyn did with the Article 50 bill back in January?"

You mean by accepting the referendum result of the uk population ?

When cameron spat his dummy out because it was him who created this storm and the result didnt go his way.

Thst article 50?

» Add a new message to this topic