FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Far Right Nazi's

Far Right Nazi's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rown Thunder OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/05/four-alleged-members-neo-nazi-group-arrested-suspicion-planning/amp/

How can we have nazis in this country in this day and age..? How are they so open and proud about their nazi, racist, homophobic, anti-semitic ideology? And these are the only ones that have been caught!

It's like spitting in the face of the millions that fought against the nazis in this country..i guess their grandfather's are turning in their graves!

Hopefully this opens our eyes to the threat of far right extremism who hide under the pretence of Patriotism. Britain First hopefully will be banned next.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because this government and others in power i.e Farage and the motley crew have entitled them to be this way....the was a post about hate crime not so long ago on here....people were saying its bullshit...thats why the brexit vote has allowed these people to be vile openly

newport

"Because this government and others in power i.e Farage and the motley crew have entitled them to be this way....the was a post about hate crime not so long ago on here....people were saying its bullshit...thats why the brexit vote has allowed these people to be vile openly "

Good points. But Brexit vote should not be seen as being racist. But some people feel it's an open invitation to be racist. I myself voted for Brexit..because we do need controlled immigration. I absolutely back this stance. Let people in who will contribute and pay taxes and who have skills that we need for example in the farming and hospitality services. But back to the point about these nazi terrorists...why haven't we got he same contempt, outrage that is directed towards Isis and the Muslim community [wrongly] directed towards these mostly white men self proclaimed nazi terrorists? Shameful

"Because this government and others in power i.e Farage and the motley crew have entitled them to be this way....the was a post about hate crime not so long ago on here....people were saying its bullshit...thats why the brexit vote has allowed these people to be vile openly

Good points. But Brexit vote should not be seen as being racist. But some people feel it's an open invitation to be racist. I myself voted for Brexit..because we do need controlled immigration. I absolutely back this stance. Let people in who will contribute and pay taxes and who have skills that we need for example in the farming and hospitality services. But back to the point about these nazi terrorists...why haven't we got he same contempt, outrage that is directed towards Isis and the Muslim community [wrongly] directed towards these mostly white men self proclaimed nazi terrorists? Shameful "

The reason being is most people lump muslims and Isis together in the same boat...its just not true....there being spoon fed by people like Farage that they are...and i totally agree about immigration being controlled...this government had the chance to do it the choose not to....and tbh immigration is higher from outside the EU than from the EU....another fact people tended to had ignored during Brexit....but then when you see posters with queues of people what did we expect we were fed lies all the way along and now the chickens are coming home to roost as to say

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"How can we have nazis in this country in this day and age..? How are they so open and proud about their nazi, racist, homophobic, anti-semitic ideology? And these are the only ones that have been caught!

It's like spitting in the face of the millions that fought against the nazis in this country..i guess their grandfather's are turning in their graves!

Hopefully this opens our eyes to the threat of far right extremism who hide under the pretence of Patriotism. Britain First hopefully will be banned next. "

Really?

Ever hear of Moseley and the brown shirts? Ever hear of the 'rivers of blood' speech? How about the NF, Combat 18 or Britain First?

There is and has been a flourishing ultra right wing 'fellow traveler' movement in this country going back centuries, it is just that the majority of that movement do not own their politics in the open way that the most violent (neo-nazi) elements do. And why are you surprised that 5 members of a regiment (there are others) that has a reputation for racism going back to their formation in the 60's have been arrested for being members of a neo-nazi group? In fact why are you surprised that violent neo-nazi thugs would seek to join the military where not only do they get combat and arms training but they are then paid to use that training to inflict suffering on people they consider subhuman?

The real question is why did it take so long to catch these 5 and why did it need the civilian police to do it? Has the Army been so eviscerated that the RMP and SIB in particular can no longer do their job and root these individuals out before they disgrace the services?

The whole "Brexit because we need controlled immigration" has always been a lie.

The UK always had the tools at it's disposal to manage immigration, from both within and outside of the EU, and in the former case it simply chose not to.

People who subscribed to that theory may not be, in and of themselves, racist but they certainly allowed themselves to be party to a plan of action set down by people who despise the wrong kind of foreigners, and had actual racists as fellow travellers, all to solve a problem in the worst way possible.

So... Good job, I guess?

yeah well that's what happens when racists pretend that it isn't racist to want foreigners barred from comming to the uk on account of them being foreign

I've been telling you this would happen for awhile.

Can you go further to the right than neo nazi?.Far right Nazis seems a bit misleading.

"Can you go further to the right than neo nazi?.Far right Nazis seems a bit misleading."

That's the problem with calling everybody a Nazi..

You lose track of the ones you really need to worry about!.

It's been lurking like a bacteria for decades waiting for the right conditions to flourish, the three generation rule seems to be good on this one as well

moston

Sick Boy, the problem is not our calling so many people nazis and neo-nazis now. It is that the billionaire media and the Tories they support (and own) have moved politics so far to the right that what most now consider centrist policies are in reality straight out of the fascist and nazi manifestos of the 1920's and 30's!

"Sick Boy, the problem is not our calling so many people nazis and neo-nazis now. It is that the billionaire media and the Tories they support (and own) have moved politics so far to the right that what most now consider centrist policies are in reality straight out of the fascist and nazi manifestos of the 1920's and 30's! "

I've been saying that for awhile as well!.

I remember pointing out that Reagan's policies of the early 80s would be left of Obama's....

The wealthy have been colluding in politics for far far too long, the number one reason why I supported Bernie Sanders was that his first and biggest priority was to separate politics and money, until we do that were not going anywhere

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"How can we have nazis in this country in this day and age..? How are they so open and proud about their nazi, racist, homophobic, anti-semitic ideology? And these are the only ones that have been caught!

Hopefully this opens our eyes to the threat of far right extremism who hide under the pretence of Patriotism. Britain First hopefully will be banned next.

Really?

Ever hear of Moseley and the brown shirts? Ever hear of the 'rivers of blood' speech? How about the NF, Combat 18 or Britain First?

There is and has been a flourishing ultra right wing 'fellow traveler' movement in this country going back centuries, it is just that the majority of that movement do not own their politics in the open way that the most violent (neo-nazi) elements do. And why are you surprised that 5 members of a regiment (there are others) that has a reputation for racism going back to their formation in the 60's have been arrested for being members of a neo-nazi group? In fact why are you surprised that violent neo-nazi thugs would seek to join the military where not only do they get combat and arms training but they are then paid to use that training to inflict suffering on people they consider subhuman?

The real question is why did it take so long to catch these 5 and why did it need the civilian police to do it? Has the Army been so eviscerated that the RMP and SIB in particular can no longer do their job and root these individuals out before they disgrace the services?"

The Royal Anglians dont have a reputation for racism. Where did you hear that?

"http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/05/four-alleged-members-neo-nazi-group-arrested-suspicion-planning/amp/

How can we have nazis in this country in this day and age..? How are they so open and proud about their nazi, racist, homophobic, anti-semitic ideology? And these are the only ones that have been caught!

Hopefully this opens our eyes to the threat of far right extremism who hide under the pretence of Patriotism. Britain First hopefully will be banned next. "

So No Freedom of Speech then, it will be thought control next

"http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/05/four-alleged-members-neo-nazi-group-arrested-suspicion-planning/amp/

So No Freedom of Speech then, it will be thought control next"

its coming its called the great repeal bill

moston

"The Royal Anglians dont have a reputation for racism. Where did you hear that? "

Uh dear, it is clear that you are either being deliberately blind to reality or have no real experience of the military.

Now I will admit that things have probably improved in the last 35 years but I for one refuse to believe that things have changed that much. Let me enlighten you...

The racism in the Army was so bad that in the 60's a system of promotion quotas based on skin colour was introduced, at the same time 2 new infantry regiments were formed, the Royal Anglians and the Green Jackets. These regiments (and the corps) were used as dumping grounds by other infantry regiments for the other ranks coloureds they had to promote and also as a place to place coloured recruits. This led to a perverse situation where to prove that they were not promoted because of their colour, coloured NCO's would target coloured recruits and enlisted men. At the same time you had the Household Division that refused to allow coloureds to enlist claiming that a guardsman had to wear a bearskin of the opposite colour to his skin and that the Queen had decreed that no guardsman shall wear a white bearskin.

In my day there was also racism in the commandos but it was nothing like what there was in the army, I know I ran many 'adventure training' and 'survival' courses for the army and not only did I witness the casual racism in the ranks and the officer corps deliberate ignorance and sometimes encouragement of it, I also heard enlisted men talking about what went on in regiments. Be assured that although the Royal Anglians and Green Jackets had a much higher % of coloured men in their ranks they were far from non racist units in fact they were more racist than many to prove to others that they were not soft on their coloured troops.

To be honest I am very ashamed of the number of racist attacks I witnessed and did nothing about. Further I am sure that the military today is just as determined to protect its image today as it was in my day and as a result the general population will never hear about the casual bigotry of all kinds that results in bullying on a daily basis in the forces.

Cambridge

"The Royal Anglians dont have a reputation for racism. Where did you hear that?

Uh dear, it is clear that you are either being deliberately blind to reality or have no real experience of the military.

Now I will admit that things have probably improved in the last 35 years but I for one refuse to believe that things have changed that much. Let me enlighten you...

The racism in the Army was so bad that in the 60's a system of promotion quotas based on skin colour was introduced, at the same time 2 new infantry regiments were formed, the Royal Anglians and the Green Jackets. These regiments (and the corps) were used as dumping grounds by other infantry regiments for the other ranks coloureds they had to promote and also as a place to place coloured recruits. This led to a perverse situation where to prove that they were not promoted because of their colour, coloured NCO's would target coloured recruits and enlisted men. At the same time you had the Household Division that refused to allow coloureds to enlist claiming that a guardsman had to wear a bearskin of the opposite colour to his skin and that the Queen had decreed that no guardsman shall wear a white bearskin.

In my day there was also racism in the commandos but it was nothing like what there was in the army, I know I ran many 'adventure training' and 'survival' courses for the army and not only did I witness the casual racism in the ranks and the officer corps deliberate ignorance and sometimes encouragement of it, I also heard enlisted men talking about what went on in regiments. Be assured that although the Royal Anglians and Green Jackets had a much higher % of coloured men in their ranks they were far from non racist units in fact they were more racist than many to prove to others that they were not soft on their coloured troops.

To be honest I am very ashamed of the number of racist attacks I witnessed and did nothing about. Further I am sure that the military today is just as determined to protect its image today as it was in my day and as a result the general population will never hear about the casual bigotry of all kinds that results in bullying on a daily basis in the forces."

As you well know, regiments such as the Royal Anglians recruit on a geographical area. If you're from Norfolk and joining the infantry, you'll probably join the Royal Anglians, if you're from Buckinghamshire, you'll join the Rifles, if you're from Yorkshire you'll join the Yorkshire regiment etc. Therefore to say that the Royal Anglians are more racist than another regiment is to say that people from East Anglia are more racist than people from other parts of the country.

Also as you well know, the Royal Anglians did not appear in a vacuum. They were made from an amalgamation of 4 existing regiments with their own soldiers, NCOs and officers. They didn't need to take on people from other corps and regiments.

moston

"As you well know, regiments such as the Royal Anglians recruit on a geographical area. If you're from Norfolk and joining the infantry, you'll probably join the Royal Anglians, if you're from Buckinghamshire, you'll join the Rifles, if you're from Yorkshire you'll join the Yorkshire regiment etc. Therefore to say that the Royal Anglians are more racist than another regiment is to say that people from East Anglia are more racist than people from other parts of the country.

Also as you well know, the Royal Anglians did not appear in a vacuum. They were made from an amalgamation of 4 existing regiments with their own soldiers, NCOs and officers. They didn't need to take on people from other corps and regiments."

More 'Oh dears' coming.

Some regiments recruited some of their volunteers from specific geographical locations in the past. However even when we operated the 'family regiment' system it was not as rigid as you seem to think. Further we no longer have that system and just because the Royal Anglian are in whatever barracks does not mean that the troops there joined that regiment or will be in it in 2 years time.

Because we now use the US system where regiments are static and troops move between regiments on posting rather than family system where troops are static in regiments and regiments move on posting.

By the way unless you have served in the military you will have little or no idea of what really happens in the forces. In fact I would say most forces families will rarely be better informed about the realities of service that the general public. Further I would point out that those who are serving very rarely speak out and that it is old men like me that eventually break ranks and funnily enough the accounts of those who served during national service and spoke out in the 80's and 90's are similar to my experience of service in the 70's and early 80's and from what I have been told and read those who served in the interwar years had similar experiences as those in the post war years. Of course no matter where you go the only thing that changes in active service is the weather and scenery.

Of course there are other constants. The main one being the refusal of those who have no experience of what military life is like to believe anyone who tells them that the flashy recruitment ads and the image projected by HM Armed forces is in reality a crock for the majority of those who serve.

What happens when these casual racists go to fight in countries inhabited by people of a different shade.

Less respect for civilians perhaps? Not too pushed about collateral damage?

[Removed by poster at 07/09/17 09:32:57]

"yeah well that's what happens when racists pretend that it isn't racist to want foreigners barred from comming to the uk on account of them being foreign"

Very true.

Most people find it difficult to believe that pound for pound immigrants to the UK pay more into the system than they take out (figures for 10yrs available online) the "immigration issue" just like the "benefit scroungers" headlines that emblazen the red tops, is another thing to take attention away from what the gov't are actually doing, another thing to divide opinion and divide people.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"yeah well that's what happens when racists pretend that it isn't racist to want foreigners barred from comming to the uk on account of them being foreign

Very true.

Most people find it difficult to believe that pound for pound immigrants to the UK pay more into the system than they take out (figures for 10yrs available online) the "immigration issue" just like the "benefit scroungers" headlines that emblazen the red tops, is another thing to take attention away from what the gov't are actually doing, another thing to divide opinion and divide people. "

On that premise, that makes all Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, Americans and many others that operate a strict immigration policy racist!

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"As you well know, regiments such as the Royal Anglians recruit on a geographical area. If you're from Norfolk and joining the infantry, you'll probably join the Royal Anglians, if you're from Buckinghamshire, you'll join the Rifles, if you're from Yorkshire you'll join the Yorkshire regiment etc. Therefore to say that the Royal Anglians are more racist than another regiment is to say that people from East Anglia are more racist than people from other parts of the country.

Also as you well know, the Royal Anglians did not appear in a vacuum. They were made from an amalgamation of 4 existing regiments with their own soldiers, NCOs and officers. They didn't need to take on people from other corps and regiments.

More 'Oh dears' coming.

Some regiments recruited some of their volunteers from specific geographical locations in the past. However even when we operated the 'family regiment' system it was not as rigid as you seem to think. Further we no longer have that system and just because the Royal Anglian are in whatever barracks does not mean that the troops there joined that regiment or will be in it in 2 years time.

Because we now use the US system where regiments are static and troops move between regiments on posting rather than family system where troops are static in regiments and regiments move on posting.

By the way unless you have served in the military you will have little or no idea of what really happens in the forces. In fact I would say most forces families will rarely be better informed about the realities of service that the general public. Further I would point out that those who are serving very rarely speak out and that it is old men like me that eventually break ranks and funnily enough the accounts of those who served during national service and spoke out in the 80's and 90's are similar to my experience of service in the 70's and early 80's and from what I have been told and read those who served in the interwar years had similar experiences as those in the post war years. Of course no matter where you go the only thing that changes in active service is the weather and scenery.

Of course there are other constants. The main one being the refusal of those who have no experience of what military life is like to believe anyone who tells them that the flashy recruitment ads and the image projected by HM Armed forces is in reality a crock for the majority of those who serve."

The First Battalion (The Vikings) predominantly recruit from Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire......check out their website. Any of us living in the area know that to be the case.

moston

"The First Battalion (The Vikings) predominantly recruit from Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire......check out their website. Any of us living in the area know that to be the case. "

Again totally wrong...

Although your misconception is understandable.

Let me explain how recruitment works now and how it used to work.

Recruitment is now outsourced and Capita (you've heard of them I expect) do all Army recruitment.

Before that the ACIO's were staffed by recruiting NCO from local infantry regiments unless they were 'specialist' ACIO's that would be staffed by NCO's from other parts of the Army. this was done to project an illusion that any who were recruited would be entering a family made up of locals and the NCO's were trained to foster that illusion in order to get a signature on a recruitment form.

Prior to the scrapping of the family regiment system by the 1998 Strategic Defence Review, in which nearly all British Infantry regiments were disbanded in all but name recruitment followed a set course.

1 A potential recruit entered an ACIO where a fit and friendly SNCO (not a pear shaped soldier) in a smart uniform would extol the virtues of the Army and give the potential recruit lots of shiny brochures ending up making an appointment for them to come back and take an intelligence test to see exactly what they would be able to do in the Army.

2. The potential recruit returns and takes said test finding out that they are brilliant and can do anything. Is also informed they can elect to join any regiment or corps by just naming it on the line at the bottom of the recruitment form which is given to them and they are told to go away and think about it and get the names of 2 character references they will need. No pressure, and another appointment is made.

3. At this appointment there is the recruit, recruiting NCO and a Commissioned Officer who witness the recruit sign up, take the oath of allegiance, The Queen's Shilling and the recruits first days pay. The recruit is told that they are now provisionally in the Army and that if references and police checks are successful they will be called for a medical at their local regiments HQ garrison (keeping up the illusion of local family).

4. Medical at above and another days pay for a couple of hours.

At step 5 reality used to take over...

5. The recruit receives their call up instructions to report to the Army Selection Centre Sutton Coalfield where they spend 3 days doing a series of both written and oral literacy, numeracy, comprehension, intelligence and psychometric stability tests as well as a more detailed medical and a basic fitness test.

6. The last day in the ASSC is devoted to recruit placement. Each recruit is streamed according to test results and receives between 1 and 4 of 5 possible sheets of A4 paper of different colours. One sheet is the reject/deferment sheet, the rest list the potential Army careers open to the recruit. The recruit is now put under pressure to quickly select those they are interested in. The sheets are then taken from them and they are interviewed by Commissioned Army Careers Officers who use high pressure sales techniques to funnel recruits into career paths that the Army have manpower shortages in. Methods used include telling recruits that the Regiment they wish to join is full and there will be no vacancies for a year but they can join the same division and transfer when a vacancy occurs or that although that career path is listed as open to them they don't actually make the grade because they only got that page because there was one or two career paths (at the bottom of the band they had scored high enough to qualify for "didn't you notice the lists are in alphabetical order, do you really think an admin clerk requires more intelligence than an Ammunition Technician? There seems to have been a mistake here maybe you are not suited to any of these careers...". Followed by the plain hard sell of "Well you are under a lot of pressure so maybe it is understandable that you failed to notice... Although you will have to learn to pay much more attention to your surroundings if you are to succeed in the Army! Now let me see..." Look at clipboard, that recruit cant see, humm and... "Well you are just about qualified for ****, I think that will suit you." pause... "What o You think? You can always say no and go home having failed at the first hurdle... You can have a chat to one of the recruiting NCOs from ****'s Division/Corps who can tell you what it is like being a ****, but you need to make a decision I have a lot more men to find careers for today! What do you want to do...." "I am a Commissioned Officer. You address me as Sir!"...

That was the reality of the recruiting system. Only if you had close family ties to an Infantry Regiment was there any real chance of a recruit getting anything but what the army wanted. Of course if the 2 were the same then the Army was more than happy to let a recruit think the Army was working for them. And by the way most soldiers are funneled through the system without ever realising how they are manipulated, and I am certain that you like the vast majority of the population have not got the faintest clue how sophisticated the whole recruitment system is.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"The First Battalion (The Vikings) predominantly recruit from Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire......check out their website. Any of us living in the area know that to be the case.

Again totally wrong...

Although your misconception is understandable.

Let me explain how recruitment works now and how it used to work.

Recruitment is now outsourced and Capita (you've heard of them I expect) do all Army recruitment.

Before that the ACIO's were staffed by recruiting NCO from local infantry regiments unless they were 'specialist' ACIO's that would be staffed by NCO's from other parts of the Army. this was done to project an illusion that any who were recruited would be entering a family made up of locals and the NCO's were trained to foster that illusion in order to get a signature on a recruitment form.

Prior to the scrapping of the family regiment system by the 1998 Strategic Defence Review, in which nearly all British Infantry regiments were disbanded in all but name recruitment followed a set course.

1 A potential recruit entered an ACIO where a fit and friendly SNCO (not a pear shaped soldier) in a smart uniform would extol the virtues of the Army and give the potential recruit lots of shiny brochures ending up making an appointment for them to come back and take an intelligence test to see exactly what they would be able to do in the Army.

2. The potential recruit returns and takes said test finding out that they are brilliant and can do anything. Is also informed they can elect to join any regiment or corps by just naming it on the line at the bottom of the recruitment form which is given to them and they are told to go away and think about it and get the names of 2 character references they will need. No pressure, and another appointment is made.

3. At this appointment there is the recruit, recruiting NCO and a Commissioned Officer who witness the recruit sign up, take the oath of allegiance, The Queen's Shilling and the recruits first days pay. The recruit is told that they are now provisionally in the Army and that if references and police checks are successful they will be called for a medical at their local regiments HQ garrison (keeping up the illusion of local family).

4. Medical at above and another days pay for a couple of hours.

At step 5 reality used to take over...

5. The recruit receives their call up instructions to report to the Army Selection Centre Sutton Coalfield where they spend 3 days doing a series of both written and oral literacy, numeracy, comprehension, intelligence and psychometric stability tests as well as a more detailed medical and a basic fitness test.

6. The last day in the ASSC is devoted to recruit placement. Each recruit is streamed according to test results and receives between 1 and 4 of 5 possible sheets of A4 paper of different colours. One sheet is the reject/deferment sheet, the rest list the potential Army careers open to the recruit. The recruit is now put under pressure to quickly select those they are interested in. The sheets are then taken from them and they are interviewed by Commissioned Army Careers Officers who use high pressure sales techniques to funnel recruits into career paths that the Army have manpower shortages in. Methods used include telling recruits that the Regiment they wish to join is full and there will be no vacancies for a year but they can join the same division and transfer when a vacancy occurs or that although that career path is listed as open to them they don't actually make the grade because they only got that page because there was one or two career paths (at the bottom of the band they had scored high enough to qualify for "didn't you notice the lists are in alphabetical order, do you really think an admin clerk requires more intelligence than an Ammunition Technician? There seems to have been a mistake here maybe you are not suited to any of these careers...". Followed by the plain hard sell of "Well you are under a lot of pressure so maybe it is understandable that you failed to notice... Although you will have to learn to pay much more attention to your surroundings if you are to succeed in the Army! Now let me see..." Look at clipboard, that recruit cant see, humm and... "Well you are just about qualified for ****, I think that will suit you." pause... "What o You think? You can always say no and go home having failed at the first hurdle... You can have a chat to one of the recruiting NCOs from ****'s Division/Corps who can tell you what it is like being a ****, but you need to make a decision I have a lot more men to find careers for today! What do you want to do...." "I am a Commissioned Officer. You address me as Sir!"...

That was the reality of the recruiting system. Only if you had close family ties to an Infantry Regiment was there any real chance of a recruit getting anything but what the army wanted. Of course if the 2 were the same then the Army was more than happy to let a recruit think the Army was working for them. And by the way most soldiers are funneled through the system without ever realising how they are manipulated, and I am certain that you like the vast majority of the population have not got the faintest clue how sophisticated the whole recruitment system is."

So, in simple terms, theyre lying about the geographical bias in their recruitment?

moston

[Removed by poster at 08/09/17 00:38:03]

moston

"

So, in simple terms, theyre lying about the geographical bias in their recruitment?"

They (the MOD and Army) would say it is not so much lying but spinning or maybe distorting or twisting the truth. However I am relating the facts as they are now and as they were when I was a part of the military machine.

But if they are still claiming that there are Infantry units formed and recruited in any specific geographical location (except maybe the highland division, The Welsh and Irish Guards (although the latter also used to recruit in Liverpool) and the RIR) then I would say yep they are lying. Because there are no such things as line infantry family battalions any longer. Soldiers serve a tour in a unit and then are posted to a new unit rather than units serving tours in postings and then moving on mass to new postings.

What about the communists? There's lots of them in the Labour Party. I can't believe people aren't worried about this.

"What about the communists? There's lots of them in the Labour Party. I can't believe people aren't worried about this."
I do I worry equally about the far left and far right !

Both as bad !

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"What about the communists? There's lots of them in the Labour Party. I can't believe people aren't worried about this. I do I worry equally about the far left and far right !

Both as bad ! "

.......Spot on.

"What about the communists? There's lots of them in the Labour Party. I can't believe people aren't worried about this. I do I worry equally about the far left and far right !

Both as bad ! .......Spot on."

Thank you

But I wish more people would say it !

2 Wrongs don't make a right !

Both as bad ! "

"Both sides are the same" is a comforting platitude.

But it's wrong.

Both as bad !

But it's wrong."

Why is it wrong ?

Are you trying to say Stalin and Hitler weren't equally as bad ?

Or the BNP and the Anarchist Party ?

BNP is UKIP

LONDON.

"BNP is UKIP"
...Only in your silly little world.

BNP is UKIP

"BNP is UKIP"
Bollocks ! I've voted UKIP in the Past but I wouldn't Piss on the BNP !

"BNP is UKIP "
Ps are the Green Party Anarcists then ?

It's ok Bob I know you arnt

Both as bad !

But it's wrong. Why is it wrong ?

Are you trying to say Stalin and Hitler weren't equally as bad ?

Or the BNP and the Anarchist Party ?

"

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.

ukip is bnp ... same ideology, same voters, same racists, ... simple

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

'The Communist's'..

number less than 800..

to equate them to the vile fascist's of the BNP, EDL and the latest crop of knuckle dragging vermin 'national action' is pathetic...

We were talking about nazis and racism. How did we jump to communism. Or are you implying the far left are racists too? At least the people pointing at the left admit there is racism. Hoorah!!

"BNP is UKIP Ps are the Green Party Anarcists then ?

It's ok Bob I know you arnt "

Anarchy wont save the earth.

Most start off being members of UKIP then move on to the NF or EDL

"Can you go further to the right than neo nazi?.Far right Nazis seems a bit misleading."

To be fair I've never come across far left nazis.

"We were talking about nazis and racism. How did we jump to communism. Or are you implying the far left are racists too? At least the people pointing at the left admit there is racism. Hoorah!!"

Labour have moved further to the left...and anti-semitism is certainly on the rise there!

moston

"What about the communists? There's lots of them in the Labour Party. I can't believe people aren't worried about this."

What about them?

Are there really? Maybe people are not worried about communists because unlike fascists they are not occupying Downing St and running the government.

I for one am sick of the don't look at what is happening, look over there reply that comes from the fascists of the ultra right wing that are now in power or taking over across the world. And just for clarity as far as I am aware there has never been a communist government in modern history, however there have been dictatorships that have had state controlled command economies which is not the same thing.

"We were talking about nazis and racism. How did we jump to communism. Or are you implying the far left are racists too? At least the people pointing at the left admit there is racism. Hoorah!!

Labour have moved further to the left...and anti-semitism is certainly on the rise there!"

Really...well ive not seen it...maybe one case that was blown up by the Daily Fail or the Scum...but to say there a lot is just misleading and deflecting the issues yet again

By *ornyuniladMan  over a year ago

Richmond

""In fact why are you surprised that violent neo-nazi thugs would seek to join the military where not only do they get combat and arms training but they are then paid to use that training to inflict suffering on people they consider subhuman "

Absolute bollocks. That 'training' IF it needs to be used is used to save those next to you, not because these people believe anyone else to be subhuman. Inflict suffering, yes, on those who will inflict suffering on us. This is the British Army, we don't go around killing people for the sake of it.

Do you know how many ethnic minorities are in the Royal Anglian regiment currently and how much racism occurs? No, I don't think you do.

Also, this is 2017 pal, the Army has changed a lot since you were in.

""In fact why are you surprised that violent neo-nazi thugs would seek to join the military where not only do they get combat and arms training but they are then paid to use that training to inflict suffering on people they consider subhuman

Absolute bollocks. That 'training' IF it needs to be used is used to save those next to you, not because these people believe anyone else to be subhuman. Inflict suffering, yes, on those who will inflict suffering on us. This is the British Army, we don't go around killing people for the sake of it.

Do you know how many ethnic minorities are in the Royal Anglian regiment currently and how much racism occurs? No, I don't think you do.

Also, this is 2017 pal, the Army has changed a lot since you were in."

Funny you should say that pal...as theres currently 4 members of the Army on charges for what your denying goes on in there

"We were talking about nazis and racism. How did we jump to communism. Or are you implying the far left are racists too? At least the people pointing at the left admit there is racism. Hoorah!!

Labour have moved further to the left...and anti-semitism is certainly on the rise there!

Really...well ive not seen it...maybe one case that was blown up by the Daily Fail or the Scum...but to say there a lot is just misleading and deflecting the issues yet again "

Clearly had your eyes and ears closed the past year or two Then!

Richmond

""In fact why are you surprised that violent neo-nazi thugs would seek to join the military where not only do they get combat and arms training but they are then paid to use that training to inflict suffering on people they consider subhuman

Funny you should say that pal...as theres currently 4 members of the Army on charges for what your denying goes on in there "

What exactly did I deny? Did you read what I said?

The guy suggested that violent neo nazi thugs join the Army so that they can then go and kill people they believe to be subhuman. I said that's bollocks, because it is.

I never said there is no racism at all because that would be naive, racism occurs in every organisation, but to suggest neo nazis specifically join the Army is ridiculous.

The charges are mainly based on being members of the neo nazi group. Whether or not some of those 4 are ACTUALLY members is yet to be proven.

Really...well ive not seen it...maybe one case that was blown up by the Daily Fail or the Scum...but to say there a lot is just misleading and deflecting the issues yet again

Clearly had your eyes and ears closed the past year or two Then!"

Can you provide links to them ?

Funny you should say that pal...as theres currently 4 members of the Army on charges for what your denying goes on in there

What exactly did I deny? Did you read what I said?

The guy suggested that violent neo nazi thugs join the Army so that they can then go and kill people they believe to be subhuman. I said that's bollocks, because it is.

I never said there is no racism at all because that would be naive, racism occurs in every organisation, but to suggest neo nazis specifically join the Army is ridiculous.

The charges are mainly based on being members of the neo nazi group. Whether or not some of those 4 are ACTUALLY members is yet to be proven. "

And i and the police agree with him....otherwise they wouldn't be facing charges would they ?...i think you dont know your mates as good as you think you do...and being a member of a neo-nazi group means ?

Grantham

Funny you should say that pal...as theres currently 4 members of the Army on charges for what your denying goes on in there "

Only two serving soldiers have been charged, and appeared in court this week.

Only two serving soldiers have been charged, and appeared in court this week."

Five serving members of the British army have been arrested on suspicion of being members of the recently banned neo-Nazi group National Action.

A 22-year-old from Birmingham, a 32-year-old from Powys, a 24-year-old from Ipswich and a 24-year-old from Northampton, all men, have been arrested under the Terrorism Act on suspicion of being members of a proscribed organisation, West Midlands police said. An army source said a fifth serving soldier had been arrested in Cyprus.

An army spokeswoman confirmed to the Guardian that serving members were among those arrested.

“We can confirm that a number of serving members of the army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act for being associated with a proscribed far-right group,” she said. “These arrests are the consequence of a police-led operation supported by the army. This is now the subject of a civilian police investigation and it would be inappropriate to comment further.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/05/four-held-on-suspicion-of-being-members-of-outlawed-neo-nazi-group-national-action

Richmond

" What exactly did I deny? Did you read what I said?

The charges are mainly based on being members of the neo nazi group. Whether or not some of those 4 are ACTUALLY members is yet to be proven.

And i and the police agree with him....otherwise they wouldn't be facing charges would they ?...i think you dont know your mates as good as you think you do...and being a member of a neo-nazi group means ? "

No, the police simply believe these people are/were members of the group. Don't turn it into something it's not. I never said a single one of them was my mate so don't try and insult my own judgement of people.

Clearly, we both know what being a member of a neo nazi group means legally, so I won't waste my time answering.

The sole reason this has blown up is because these people happen to be in the forces. I'm quite sure the majority of members of these groups are not soldiers, so take your judgement elsewhere.

Richmond

Old boy your telegraph article is also old and outdated. Get with the times.

" What exactly did I deny? Did you read what I said?

And i and the police agree with him....otherwise they wouldn't be facing charges would they ?...i think you dont know your mates as good as you think you do...and being a member of a neo-nazi group means ?

No, the police simply believe these people are/were members of the group. Don't turn it into something it's not. I never said a single one of them was my mate so don't try and insult my own judgement of people.

Clearly, we both know what being a member of a neo nazi group means legally, so I won't waste my time answering.

The sole reason this has blown up is because these people happen to be in the forces. I'm quite sure the majority of members of these groups are not soldiers, so take your judgement elsewhere."

But you said it was bollocks to a fellow poster

"Old boy your telegraph article is also old and outdated. Get with the times. "

Last weeks and reported in other news outlets...5 have been arrested

Richmond

"

But you said it was bollocks to a fellow poster "

I said what was bollocks? See above.

And yes, your article is from LAST week.

"

And yes, your article is from LAST week."

But is it....these types of thinkers have killed people in the past....so id like to know your reasoning on it?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Because this government and others in power i.e Farage and the motley crew have entitled them to be this way....the was a post about hate crime not so long ago on here....people were saying its bullshit...thats why the brexit vote has allowed these people to be vile openly

Good points. But Brexit vote should not be seen as being racist. But some people feel it's an open invitation to be racist. I myself voted for Brexit..because we do need controlled immigration. I absolutely back this stance. Let people in who will contribute and pay taxes and who have skills that we need for example in the farming and hospitality services. But back to the point about these nazi terrorists...why haven't we got he same contempt, outrage that is directed towards Isis and the Muslim community [wrongly] directed towards these mostly white men self proclaimed nazi terrorists? Shameful "

But the brexit supporters included very racist messages, and racist hate crimes increased from the same point ! Including people getting murdered. There's a definite connection.

Some people have had their vile views endorsed by the propaganda, and anger that was whipped up.

Richmond

"

But is it....these types of thinkers have killed people in the past....so id like to know your reasoning on it? "

You said it yourself, these types of people have killed in the PAST. This is the present, therefore not the same?

A person is no more likely to kill out of racial hatred being in the Army or being a civilian, I'd love to see any evidence if I'm wrong?

"

But is it....these types of thinkers have killed people in the past....so id like to know your reasoning on it?

You said it yourself, these types of people have killed in the PAST. This is the present, therefore not the same?

A person is no more likely to kill out of racial hatred being in the Army or being a civilian, I'd love to see any evidence if I'm wrong? "

Im not saying you are wrong...9 people shot dead in a church not so long ago...one innocent woman run down with a car...and Jo Cox a member of parliament killed by the very same group as these so called soldiers are members of...as for that link...there's only one more newer than that...and that's the one saying two of the five have been charged and both serving members of the Army

Richmond

"

A person is no more likely to kill out of racial hatred being in the Army or being a civilian, I'd love to see any evidence if I'm wrong?

Im not saying you are wrong...9 people shot dead in a church not so long ago...one innocent woman run down with a car...and Jo Cox a member of parliament killed by the very same group as these so called soldiers are members of...as for that link...there's only one more newer than that...and that's the one saying two of the five have been charged and both serving members of the Army "

I never denied that these people kill. I agree with you on that because it's fact. What I don't agree with is suggesting that these people join the British Army to use it as a means to kill in this way. That is bollocks.

As far as I know 2 Army have been charged and one civilian from Birmingham.

I'm sure the outcome will be just

Grantham

[Removed by poster at 14/09/17 21:52:28]

"

Im not saying you are wrong...9 people shot dead in a church not so long ago...one innocent woman run down with a car...and Jo Cox a member of parliament killed by the very same group as these so called soldiers are members of...as for that link...there's only one more newer than that...and that's the one saying two of the five have been charged and both serving members of the Army

I never denied that these people kill. I agree with you on that because it's fact. What I don't agree with is suggesting that these people join the British Army to use it as a means to kill in this way. That is bollocks.

As far as I know 2 Army have been charged and one civilian from Birmingham.

I'm sure the outcome will be just "

Lets hope so eh....and no i agree they dont join up...but like anywhere there more likely to be radicalised...these things work both ways...as one thing we did agree on there's quite a lot of racism in the Army

Grantham

2 serving soldiers were charged.

2 other serving soldiers were released without charge after inquiries.

Well i see no quotes on were the others have been released without charges ?

try browsing Army Rumour Service (ARRSE) forums ... there's plenty of vile posts by vile scum on there ... clearly some of it is posted by walts, but equally clear that there's plenty of vile shit posted by ex-service and those currently serving

"try browsing Army Rumour Service (ARRSE) forums ... there's plenty of vile posts by vile scum on there ... clearly some of it is posted by walts, but equally clear that there's plenty of vile shit posted by ex-service and those currently serving "

Jeez ive just read some of them

moston

"try browsing Army Rumour Service (ARRSE) forums ... there's plenty of vile posts by vile scum on there ... clearly some of it is posted by walts, but equally clear that there's plenty of vile shit posted by ex-service and those currently serving "

It has always been there, to be honest I expect it always will be there. The problem is when you gut the forces you gut the investigation services in the forces that is there to root out the 'bad apples' so more manage to slip through the net and so the coverups continue and so do the scandals when the coverups are exposed.

The basic problem is caused by the most used criminal offence in the military...

Bringing the (add your own service) into disrepute.

The above crime makes it virtually impossible for serving members of the armed services to speak out. As a result the forces can always roll out the 'it's not like it was in the old days' defence and no serving member of HM Armed Services will go on record to contradict the official line because it means up to 2 years in prison (DCM) or longer (if GCM) and a criminal record for the rest of their lives if the whistleblower is quoted.

Clearly had your eyes and ears closed the past year or two Then!

Can you provide links to them ? "

Far too many to list. Here are a few dates etc.

Telegraph: 2/2/17 & 20/7/17

Spectator: 5/4/17

Independent:19/8/17

Guardian: 5/4/17 & 3/6/17

Just a selection.

Is antisemitism the same as racism..?If so why isnt it called just racism.Why do we differentiate racism and antisemitism.

If is directed at Israel shouldnt it be anti judaism oe anti Zionism .Its a term that i find complicated. Semetic people include Palestinians.

"Is antisemitism the same as racism..?If so why isnt it called just racism.Why do we differentiate racism and antisemitism.

If is directed at Israel shouldnt it be anti judaism oe anti Zionism .Its a term that i find complicated. Semetic people include Palestinians."

It's complicated by the fact that the religion of Judaism which one could say I don't like is too closely related to people who are "Jews" but might not necessarily be practicing Judaism.

Being anti Islam is not the same as being anti Muslim

It seems to me that some of the most racist of people are not w.a.s.p, but from continents such as Asia and Africa

If you proscribe to Catholic, Christian, Islamic,Hindu or Buddhist ideology then you need to hold your hand up to being responsible for the shit being done in your name no different than some neo Nazis.

Everybody has choices in life in what their part of but Jews don't as there just born Jews just like black people are born black and white people white but black panthers and white neo Nazis have made a choice just like Muslims or Catholics have

Liberian Constitution limits Liberian nationality to Negro people

Can you imagine such a policy in the uk!

"Liberian Constitution limits Liberian nationality to Negro people

Can you imagine such a policy in the uk! "

Liberia is quite interesting in it formation.

Article V, Section 13 of the 1847 Constitution which states: "The great object of forming these Colonies, being to provide a home for the dispersed and oppressed children of Africa, and to regenerate and enlighten this benighted continent, none but persons of colour shall be eligible to citizenship in this Republic." The phrasing "persons of colour" was changed to "Negroes or persons of Negro descent" in a 1955 revision.

In the past recent years, Ivory Coast has seen a resurgence in ethnic tribal hatred and religious intolerance. In addition to the many victims among the various tribes of the northern and southern regions of the country that have perished in the ongoing conflict, white foreigners residing or visiting Ivory Coast have also been subjected to violent attacks. According to a report by Human Rights Watch, the Ivory Coast government is guilty of fanning ethnic hatred for its own political end

In 2004, the Young Patriots of Abidjan, a stronglynationalist organisation, rallied by the state media, plundered possessions of foreign nationals inAbidjan. Calls for violence against whites and non-Ivorians were broadcast on national radio and TV after the Young Patriots seized control of its offices. R#pes, beatings, and murders of persons of European and Lebanese descent followed. Thousands of expatriates and white or ethnic Lebanese Ivorians fled the country. The attacks drew international condemnatio

Can you imagine such a policy in the uk! "

Another interesting point is the constitution of Liberia and state was created by white Americans.

Some of them of good intention thought freed slaves had a better chance in Africa than the USA.Others wanted a place to send the freed slaves as they feared rebellion.

Can you imagine such a policy in the uk!In the past recent years, Ivory Coast has seen a resurgence in ethnic tribal hatred and religious intolerance. In addition to the many victims among the various tribes of the northern and southern regions of the country that have perished in the ongoing conflict, white foreigners residing or visiting Ivory Coast have also been subjected to violent attacks. According to a report by Human Rights Watch, the Ivory Coast government is guilty of fanning ethnic hatred for its own political end.

In 2004, the Young Patriots of Abidjan, a stronglynationalist organisation, rallied by the state media, plundered possessions of foreign nationals inAbidjan. Calls for violence against whites and non-Ivorians were broadcast on national radio and TV after the Young Patriots seized control of its offices. R#pes, beatings, and murders of persons of European and Lebanese descent followed. Thousands of expatriates and white or ethnic Lebanese Ivorians fled the country. The attacks drew international condemnation"

fair enough .... but you sound an awful lot like a ukip/edl/bnp racist appologist who just shouting "look over there", to distract everyone from the racist scum operating in this country .... convice us that you're not

Can you imagine such a policy in the uk!In the past recent years, Ivory Coast has seen a resurgence in ethnic tribal hatred and religious intolerance. In addition to the many victims among the various tribes of the northern and southern regions of the country that have perished in the ongoing conflict, white foreigners residing or visiting Ivory Coast have also been subjected to violent attacks. According to a report by Human Rights Watch, the Ivory Coast government is guilty of fanning ethnic hatred for its own political end.

In 2004, the Young Patriots of Abidjan, a stronglynationalist organisation, rallied by the state media, plundered possessions of foreign nationals inAbidjan. Calls for violence against whites and non-Ivorians were broadcast on national radio and TV after the Young Patriots seized control of its offices. R#pes, beatings, and murders of persons of European and Lebanese descent followed. Thousands of expatriates and white or ethnic Lebanese Ivorians fled the country. The attacks drew international condemnation

fair enough .... but you sound an awful lot like a ukip/edl/bnp racist appologist who just shouting "look over there", to distract everyone from the racist scum operating in this country .... convice us that you're not"

All I am saying is it seems that what is a universal problem is not as bad in this country as it is in the rest of the world and thinking otherwise shows a lack real understanding of how humans work

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

In 2004, the Young Patriots of Abidjan, a stronglynationalist organisation, rallied by the state media, plundered possessions of foreign nationals inAbidjan. Calls for violence against whites and non-Ivorians were broadcast on national radio and TV after the Young Patriots seized control of its offices. R#pes, beatings, and murders of persons of European and Lebanese descent followed. Thousands of expatriates and white or ethnic Lebanese Ivorians fled the country. The attacks drew international condemnation

fair enough .... but you sound an awful lot like a ukip/edl/bnp racist appologist who just shouting "look over there", to distract everyone from the racist scum operating in this country .... convice us that you're not

All I am saying is it seems that what is a universal problem is not as bad in this country as it is in the rest of the world and thinking otherwise shows a lack real understanding of how humans work "

well said

fair enough .... but you sound an awful lot like a ukip/edl/bnp racist appologist who just shouting "look over there", to distract everyone from the racist scum operating in this country .... convice us that you're not"

And calling someone who I doubt you know in any way racist scum puts you in the same boat as them,

LONDON.

And calling someone who I doubt you know in any way racist scum puts you in the same boat as them, "

you're not convincing at all are you

White flagellation... Very nice, one cross each, line on the left

All I am saying is it seems that what is a universal problem is not as bad in this country as it is in the rest of the world and thinking otherwise shows a lack real understanding of how humans work "

It really depends on your ethnicity. Its quite understandable for a white brit not to have the same experience as a black brit .In regards to experiencing or witnessing racism

All I am saying is it seems that what is a universal problem is not as bad in this country as it is in the rest of the world and thinking otherwise shows a lack real understanding of how humans work It really depends on your ethnicity. Its quite understandable for a white brit not to have the same experience as a black brit .In regards to experiencing or witnessing racism"

That's because you live in white Bournemouth, it's perfectly possible in various places in Manchester.

race doesn't really vary much just demographics

All I am saying is it seems that what is a universal problem is not as bad in this country as it is in the rest of the world and thinking otherwise shows a lack real understanding of how humans work It really depends on your ethnicity. Its quite understandable for a white brit not to have the same experience as a black brit .In regards to experiencing or witnessing racism.

That's because you live in white Bournemouth, it's perfectly possible in various places in Manchester.

race doesn't really vary much just demographics "

Ive also lived in manchester

thornaby

Bob if you had moved that far north you would never of gone back mate lol

newport

"If you proscribe to Catholic, Christian, Islamic,Hindu or Buddhist ideology then you need to hold your hand up to being responsible for the shit being done in your name no different than some neo Nazis.

Everybody has choices in life in what their part of but Jews don't as there just born Jews just like black people are born black and white people white but black panthers and white neo Nazis have made a choice just like Muslims or Catholics have"

Hahahahaha this idiot actually wrote Jews are born Jews LMAO hahaha Judaism is a religion..no one is born a jew you ducking dimwit.. 99% of the time the religion of the family the child is born in will dictate what religion he or she follows... oh u made.my day...lol Jews are born as Jews hahahahahab

He is right though.

Rabbinic Judaism holds that children born to a Jewish mother are considered to be Jewish, regardless of their conversion to another religion, or if they become an atheist.

You can, literally, be born a Jew.

newport

"He is right though.

Rabbinic Judaism holds that children born to a Jewish mother are considered to be Jewish, regardless of their conversion to another religion, or if they become an atheist.

You can, literally, be born a Jew."

In that case a child born to a Christian or a Muslim will be a Christian or a Muslim lol

newport

"He is right though.

You can, literally, be born a Jew."

Bullshit.. who cares what rabbinic Judaism believe.. You can't be born a jew lol I can say christians believe a child will be born Christians.. that don't make it true..for fucks sake..lol

Nope.

While I'm unsure about Islam, in catholicism a child doesn't become a Catholic until they're baptised, which doesn't happen until a few months after they're born.

This is actually something that has cause problems in the past, as stillborn children, or children that died before being baptised couldn't be buried in catholic cemeteries, as they weren't Catholics yet.

"If you proscribe to Catholic, Christian, Islamic,Hindu or Buddhist ideology then you need to hold your hand up to being responsible for the shit being done in your name no different than some neo Nazis.

Everybody has choices in life in what their part of but Jews don't as there just born Jews just like black people are born black and white people white but black panthers and white neo Nazis have made a choice just like Muslims or Catholics have

Hahahahaha this idiot actually wrote Jews are born Jews LMAO hahaha Judaism is a religion..no one is born a jew you ducking dimwit.. 99% of the time the religion of the family the child is born in will dictate what religion he or she follows... oh u made.my day...lol Jews are born as Jews hahahahahab "

Do you know the saying about arguing with idiots?

"

Bullshit.. who cares what rabbinic Judaism believe.. "

Rabbinic Jews?

newport

"

Bullshit.. who cares what rabbinic Judaism believe..

Rabbinic Jews?"

I was thinking the same thing when that guy wrote that term lol

"Bob if you had moved that far north you would never of gone back mate lol "
The old hairy magnet drew me up there and i brought it back with me down south.

No. I mean the very obvious answer to the question of "who cares what rabbinic jews think?" is "rabbinic jews".

you are out of order equating the majority of ukip voters to the BNP yes thier are some I guess but if anything the rise of ukip helped destroy the BNP !

ukip, bnp, edl, kkk they are exactly the same racist scum

fair enough .... but you sound an awful lot like a ukip/edl/bnp racist appologist who just shouting "look over there", to distract everyone from the racist scum operating in this country .... convice us that you're not you are out of order equating the majority of ukip voters to the BNP yes thier are some I guess but if anything the rise of ukip helped destroy the BNP ! "

Maybe they joined UKIP to try to become legitimate

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

" but if anything the rise of ukip helped destroy the BNP ! "

you can't give people credit for things they didn't even intend to do! Taking votes of racists away from the BNP doesn't do anything to address racism. In fact UKIP have never done anything to fight racism that I'm aware of?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Going back to the thread title.

These days anyone who is even slightly right of centre is instantly labelled Nazi, Racist, Fascist, or at least Far, Alt, or whatever the new buzz word today is, Right.

Also the centre seems to be drifting further and further to the left. It begs the question: How long before the centre left (New Labour types) are tagged with the same label?

However it is a very dangerous game that reminds me of (sorry to bring an old bible story into it) The Boy Who Cried Wolf. The updated version would go something like this.

One day someone made an innocuous remark and social media went on a feeding frenzy, all rushing to be the first to label him/her as a Nazi. The general public were told to be outraged at the remark and like sheep fully agreed that this horrible person was indeed a Nazi racist fascist.

Time after time people were being labelled as Nazi, Racist, Fascist Etc for what was really little or nothing.

After a while the general public became bored with this faux outrage and became immune to it.

Then one day a genuine far right fascist group sprung up. The twiterati was alive with indignation and the usual labels were chucked out on an industrial scale, but the public had become so bored with listening to the same old same old that they ignored it.

And the wolf swallowed the boy whole.

This story should of started with "Once upon a time " like all good fairy tales .

"ukip, bnp, edl, kkk they are exactly the same racist scum"

I voted UKIP in a European election. It looks likes I'm racist scum!

As someone who has never voted UKIP, nor considered it, I will try and put a neutral slant on it.

There will be racist UKIP voters, same as there will be racist Labour voters, Conservative voters, and so on. But not all will be racist, so to say they are is factually incorrect. Just as it would be factually incorrect to say all Labour supporters are anti semitic just because a proportion are.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"ukip, bnp, edl, kkk they are exactly the same racist scum

I voted UKIP in a European election. It looks likes I'm racist scum!"

Ooo-er mate. The twiterati will be incandescent. How's the goosestep going BTW?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"As someone who has never voted UKIP, nor considered it, I will try and put a neutral slant on it.

There will be racist UKIP voters, same as there will be racist Labour voters, Conservative voters, and so on. But not all will be racist, so to say they are is factually incorrect. Just as it would be factually incorrect to say all Labour supporters are anti semitic just because a proportion are."

That's fair comment.

who mentioned voters? ... not I .... but for those who have chosen to equate themselves with what i wrote then please fill your boots with aligning yourselves to my comments ... for the apologists who are excusing these racist political parties then when know who you are ... we know

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

How are Ukip the same as the edl or the bnp? And do the bnp exist anymore?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"How are Ukip the same as the edl or the bnp? And do the bnp exist anymore? "

They're not but these days everything has to have a label.

Must be something to do with a certain generation that don't know the difference between crap and quality unless it's got a "designer" label attached.

same racist scum

yeah ... labels like irrelevant codgers who no longer have a say in this country or it's affairs

Costa Blanca Spain...

"yeah ... labels like irrelevant codgers who no longer have a say in this country or it's affairs "

Labels like very relevant *RICH* codgers who will stick around long enough to keep immature children in check until they are mature enough to take the debate out of the playground.

However by then you will be a codger yourself. Yep, life sucks sweetie.

your bank account is far smaller than mine grand'pa .... and i'll get to enjoy it far far longer than the 5 or so years you've got lol pmsl

thornaby

Pointless chatting with this crank he's tapped in the head all he says is scum wtf

thornaby

"yeah ... labels like irrelevant codgers who no longer have a say in this country or it's affairs

Labels like very relevant *RICH* codgers who will stick around long enough to keep immature children in check until they are mature enough to take the debate out of the playground.

However by then you will be a codger yourself. Yep, life sucks sweetie. "

"Pointless chatting with this crank he's tapped in the head "

yep .... he can't help it at his age bless him

thornaby

"Pointless chatting with this crank he's tapped in the head

yep .... he can't help it at his age bless him "

was talking about you ya crank lol

"Pointless chatting with this crank he's tapped in the head

yep .... he can't help it at his age bless him was talking about you ya crank lol"

i only call racists scum as you already know .... perhaps you are of the apologist disposition and try to claim that racists aren't scum ... here's your chance to convince the rest of us normal well adjusted folk that this isn't the case ... and go

thornaby

Lmao you normal well adjusted wtf you call every one racist scum just chill out relax and you will be fine

"Lmao you normal well adjusted wtf you call every one racist scum just chill out relax and you will be fine "

so that's a yes to apologism then ... i see

I think I love you!

Well put!

"

Really?

The real question is why did it take so long to catch these 5 and why did it need the civilian police to do it? Has the Army been so eviscerated that the RMP and SIB in particular can no longer do their job and root these individuals out before they disgrace the services?"

thornaby

No it's a no mate but I just dint rant on here and call every one racist scum most on here a really decent ppl with different opinions but that's life bud just av a drink chill out tho with the out downs I'm sure deep down yr a top lad

"No it's a no mate but I just dint rant on here and call every one racist scum most on here a really decent ppl with different opinions but that's life bud just av a drink chill out tho with the out downs I'm sure deep down yr a top lad "

i am a top lad ... mostly because i correctly call racists and their apologists scum ... which makes racists and their apologists angry ... but fuck them .. fuck them, mostly because they are racist scum ... simple innit

thornaby

Lmfao I take it back bless ya lol

take it wherever you want lady ... you can even take it up the council gritter if that's what floats yer boat ... so long as you're speaking out against far right racist scum

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

"take it wherever you want lady ... you can even take it up the council gritter if that's what floats yer boat ... so long as you're speaking out against far right racist scum "

So far left racists are ok?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"take it wherever you want lady ... you can even take it up the council gritter if that's what floats yer boat ... so long as you're speaking out against far right racist scum

So far left racists are ok?"

The far left is classist, not racist.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

They aren't - they are a bit more sophistcated. They are, however classical fascists (not Nazis, mind).

Leeds

"How are Ukip the same as the edl or the bnp? And do the bnp exist anymore?

They aren't - they are a bit more sophistcated. They are, however classical fascists (not Nazis, mind). "

In what way are they "classical fascists"?

"take it wherever you want lady ... you can even take it up the council gritter if that's what floats yer boat ... so long as you're speaking out against far right racist scum

So far left racists are ok?"

start another thread ... this is about far right racists

Leeds

same racist scum"

In what way are they racist?

How can they be "scum", when they have run successful campaigns to prevent the UK adopting the Euro; they have many MEP's and successfully campaigned for Brexit?

On those measures, they are a successful political party.

same racist scum

How can they be "scum", when they have run successful campaigns to prevent the UK adopting the Euro; they have many MEP's and successfully campaigned for Brexit?

On those measures, they are a successful political party."

you sound like another apologist for racist scum .... time for you to convince us normal decent folks that your not ... if you can

same racist scum

On those measures, they are a successful political party."

I cant recall them running that campaign tbh....and the most MP's they have had is the grand total of 1 !! i believe hardly a successful party in mainstream politics

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

start another thread ... this is about far right racists"

Ok lets stick to this thread you class national action and edl as far right groups id bet my house the majority of members of thes groups vote labour, so in fact they are not far right racist scum just plain old racist scum

start another thread ... this is about far right racists

Ok lets stick to this thread you class national action and edl as far right groups id bet my house the majority of members of thes groups vote labour, so in fact they are not far right racist scum just plain old racist scum"

Id take your bet

Leeds

same racist scum

I cant recall them running that campaign tbh....and the most MP's they have had is the grand total of 1 !! i believe hardly a successful party in mainstream politics "

They are the most successful political party. They campaigned to keep the £ and we have. They campaigned for Brexit, which was successful. They don't really have any other campaigns. They also have a number of MEPs, not MPs

"id bet my house the majority of members of thes groups vote labour"

why not put something of value up as a stake?

same racist scum

I cant recall them running that campaign tbh....and the most MP's they have had is the grand total of 1 !! i believe hardly a successful party in mainstream politics

They are the most successful political party. They campaigned to keep the £ and we have. They campaigned for Brexit, which was successful. They don't really have any other campaigns. They also have a number of MEPs, not MPs"

The campaign was mostly made up of Labour and Conservatives...the only thing UKIP have done in the EU is spout raciest shite and there insignicate in the EU parliament...but not successful at all...dunno were your getting your info from

"

They are the most successful political party."

clearly a wind up pmsl ... what time is the shuttle back from whatever planet your on?

Leeds

Answer the point. All your replies in this thread consist of insults.

UKIP achieved its goals. They have nothing left to achieve or prove.

same racist scum

They are the most successful political party. They campaigned to keep the £ and we have. They campaigned for Brexit, which was successful. They don't really have any other campaigns. They also have a number of MEPs, not MPs"

Which does raise the question - if they no longer serve any purpose, why are they still here?

"Answer the point. All your replies in this thread consist of insults.

UKIP achieved its goals. They have nothing left to achieve or prove."

You still dont get it do ya

Leeds

You answer the point then, since he appears to be unable to.

UKIP achieved its goals. They have nothing left to achieve or prove."

all ukip have achieved is to be recognised as a party of racist scum ... same as edl, bnp, nf

UKIP achieved its goals. They have nothing left to achieve or prove.

all ukip have achieved is to be recognised as a party of racist scum ... same as edl, bnp, nf "

And that's what they were successful at in the EU parliament...nothing else....ask yourself why

Leeds

Answer the question. How are they racist? How are they 'scum".

What about saving the £; achieving Brexit and a number of MEPs.

You keep avoiding the question because you have no arguments.

ok lets keep it simple so you have a chance to understand ... they are scum because they are racist .... their xenophobic ideology defines them as racist .... so now we have covered the facts in detail for the hard of thinking lets recap .... ukip are the same as edl, bnp, nf ... they are right wing racist scum

Leeds

What is Xenophobic about their successful campaigns to keep the £ and to leave the EU?

By your measure:

Successive governments must be xenophobic as we kept the £.

The country must be xenophobic as it voted to leave the EU, and it voted in many MEPs

yet another apologist for racist scum raises their small ugly head

Leeds

Answer the question.

Cambridge

"What is Xenophobic about their successful campaigns to keep the £ and to leave the EU?

By your measure:

Successive governments must be xenophobic as we kept the £.

The country must be xenophobic as it voted to leave the EU, and it voted in many MEPs"

Please can you direct us to a party manifesto, where any party with at least a single MP, called for the UK to convert to the Euro?

Leeds

Ukip formed because it seemed that the then government were going to take us into the Euro.

You seem to have forgotten history.

Cambridge

"Ukip formed because it seemed that the then government were going to take us into the Euro.

You seem to have forgotten history."

So it will be really easy for you to tell us which party, which election manifesto and which page that pledge is in then.

"Answer the question."

i have already answered the question about ukip being the same far right racist scum as edl, bnp, nf in detail .... why are you choosing to be an apologist for far right racist scum?

Leeds

You keep dodging it. How are they racist. You never address that point.

why are you being an apologist for the proven far right ukip racist scum?

Leeds

Answer my points, instead of insulting.

why are you being an apologist for the racist scum of the far right ukip party? ... what is it about their racist agenda that you agree with to make you repeatedly attempt to excuse their disgusting offensive scummy policies?

Cambridge

"Ukip formed because it seemed that the then government were going to take us into the Euro.

So it will be really easy for you to tell us which party, which election manifesto and which page that pledge is in then."

Wont it Andy?

So it will be really easy for you to tell us which party, which election manifesto and which page that pledge is in then.

Wont it Andy?"

The Tory party were absolutely dead set on taking the UK into the euro except the markets didn't think their valuation was credible and so the run on the pound v euro began.

After that the Tories never thought about trying to join the euro because the voters wouldn't except the devaluation of the pound to do it!.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"your bank account is far smaller than mine grand'pa .... and i'll get to enjoy it far far longer than the 5 or so years you've got lol pmsl "

Diamonds are forever.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"ok lets keep it simple so you have a chance to understand ... they are scum because they are racist .... their xenophobic ideology defines them as racist .... so now we have covered the facts in detail for the hard of thinking lets recap .... ukip are the same as edl, bnp, nf ... they are right wing racist scum "

Which of their policies and what parts of their manifesto at the last election are racist?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"ok lets keep it simple so you have a chance to understand ... they are scum because they are racist .... their xenophobic ideology defines them as racist .... so now we have covered the facts in detail for the hard of thinking lets recap .... ukip are the same as edl, bnp, nf ... they are right wing racist scum

Which of their policies and what parts of their manifesto at the last election are racist?"

None, but the only answer you will get will be more abuse.

Its not jjst nazis there are a number of extremist groups.

We allow hatred to be spewd in the streets under the guise of 'protests'.

Burning poppies burnig flags racist chants...the government allows it!

My attitude if you have nothing nice to say do it say it.

Peace and love baby

"ok lets keep it simple so you have a chance to understand ... they are scum because they are racist .... their xenophobic ideology defines them as racist .... so now we have covered the facts in detail for the hard of thinking lets recap .... ukip are the same as edl, bnp, nf ... they are right wing racist scum

Which of their policies and what parts of their manifesto at the last election are racist?"

We all know they walk the line like all sensible far right groups .

When they open their mouths the mask slips .Didnt you catch all the undercover documentaries into UKIP. Are you saying there are no racist elements in UKIP.....Mother fucker please.

Cambridge

Wont it Andy?.

The Tory party were absolutely dead set on taking the UK into the euro except the markets didn't think their valuation was credible and so the run on the pound v euro began.

After that the Tories never thought about trying to join the euro because the voters wouldn't except the devaluation of the pound to do it!."

So was it ever a manifesto commitment?

Which of their policies and what parts of their manifesto at the last election are racist? We all know they walk the line like all sensible far right groups .

When they open their mouths the mask slips .Didnt you catch all the undercover documentaries into UKIP. Are you saying there are no racist elements in UKIP.....Mother fucker please. "

But not as racist as the Green Party

so in conclusion then, it's proven beyond doubt, ukip,edl,bnp are the same far right racist scum ..... and there are far too many apologists for these far right racist scum