FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > DUP

DUP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the DUP plan to vote against the government.

Cant wait to watch the Tories frothing at the mouths

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"So the DUP plan to vote against the government.

Cant wait to watch the Tories frothing at the mouths "

More info please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The DUP is planning to vote with Labour in favour of raising NHS pay and against higher tuition fees.

"The DUP is planning to vote with Labour in favour of raising NHS pay and against higher tuition fees. "
lol

I wonder if Sin Fine will decide to turn up and vote with the Government just for the Craack

"The DUP is planning to vote with Labour in favour of raising NHS pay and against higher tuition fees. "

I heard they planned to support labour call for NHS raises....as and when they put this forward.

Wasn't aware there were any plans to raise tuition fees....so they can't vote against that!

They only agreed to support on substantive issues or in matters of confidence anyway.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The DUP is planning to vote with Labour in favour of raising NHS pay and against higher tuition fees.

I heard they planned to support labour call for NHS raises....as and when they put this forward.

Wasn't aware there were any plans to raise tuition fees....so they can't vote against that!

They only agreed to support on substantive issues or in matters of confidence anyway."

the government "bailed out" of trying to oppose this motion via a vote when the DUP said they would support it.....

so they agreed since to let it thru without a vote since it was a "non binding motion"... about 2 hrs before it was going to voted on!

» Add a new message to this topic