FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Harvey Weinstein

Harvey Weinstein

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First it was Robert de niro and now it turns out that Quentin tarantino "knew" about his behaviour for years and years but still said nothing and still worked with him to make his movies!!.

If ever there was a clear case of white supremacy this is it.

Roll on antifa protests outside de niros restaurant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I for one do not see a link between Weinstein's sexual predatory, the fact that others know of his criminal activities and stayed silent because of the power he commanded in their industry and white supremisism. Can you please explain this link to me.

It's just my sarcasm will .

It just makes me laugh the way the media act so shocked like they had no clue

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Ah, I am not very good at spotting subtle sarcasm when it is the whole of the first post of a new thread...

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

This is not politics and it is Hollywood,what goes on in Hollywood has gone on since the film industry began.Sex is part of the industry always has been so why are people shocked?

He is not a peadifile like Saville he is just a dirty old man using his power,they make films about this sort of thing and nobody complains.

I am not defending it in anyway but people will still go to the movies,bloody hypocrits.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Who gave him the power? Who kept the wall of silence? Who kept him doing what he was doing for fear of losing money.

Whilst all these women got attacked by this sick ?.Who is at fault.

We think all these celebrities are holier than thou. When they are just as complicit in his actions. They have to share the burden of guilt, and no amount of remorse on their behalf will take away what happened.

All a bunch of fucking cowards.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The vast majority of people turn a blind eye to anything as long as it benefits them,they always will. so its not news to me

at all .

"This is not politics and it is Hollywood,what goes on in Hollywood has gone on since the film industry began.Sex is part of the industry always has been so why are people shocked?

He is not a peadifile like Saville he is just a dirty old man using his power,they make films about this sort of thing and nobody complains.

I am not defending it in anyway but people will still go to the movies,bloody hypocrits.

"

I disagree, Hollywood has always been political and politicised for this very reason

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I belive harvey pissed of the wrong person and that person decided to destroy him these women could of come forward a long time ago but they didnt sexual predetor or not these women are part of the problem if the first one came forward right away then maybe he woukdnt have done it to others

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Who gave him the power? Who kept the wall of silence? Who kept him doing what he was doing for fear of losing money.

Whilst all these women got attacked by this sick ?.Who is at fault.

We think all these celebrities are holier than thou. When they are just as complicit in his actions. They have to share the burden of guilt, and no amount of remorse on their behalf will take away what happened.

All a bunch of fucking cowards.

"

Some very good points made

» Add a new message to this topic