FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Michael bloomberg is saying the truth about brexit.

Michael bloomberg is saying the truth about brexit.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you also read his column in the guardian, he said few things and one was "It is hard to understand why a country doing so well wanted to ruin it". I agree with him, what is your view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's as bent as a nine Bob note and frankly taking financial advise from him is like taking dating tips from Harvey Weinstein.

"He's as bent as a nine Bob note and frankly taking financial advise from him is like taking dating tips from Harvey Weinstein. "
Although, most have the same view as him on brexit lol.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"He's as bent as a nine Bob note and frankly taking financial advise from him is like taking dating tips from Harvey Weinstein. Although, most have the same view as him on brexit lol."

You mean most Guardian readers? Biased reporting telling their readers what they want to hear.

"He's as bent as a nine Bob note and frankly taking financial advise from him is like taking dating tips from Harvey Weinstein. Although, most have the same view as him on brexit lol.

You mean most Guardian readers? Biased reporting telling their readers what they want to hear. "

Not just them, everyone else but brexitors.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Bloomberg is a self made man. He is the 10th richest man in the world, and as far as I am aware there have never been any questions about his business and political ethics or in his personal life. In fact for a republican he is extremely progressive. So all in all I would tend to listen and take heed of what he has to say because you don't make $45 billion legally in the financial without being continually in front of the curve.

But hey, what would I know...

"Bloomberg is a self made man. He is the 10th richest man in the world, and as far as I am aware there have never been any questions about his business and political ethics or in his personal life. In fact for a republican he is extremely progressive. So all in all I would tend to listen and take heed of what he has to say because you don't make $45 billion legally in the financial without being continually in front of the curve.

But hey, what would I know... "

Cannock

"He's as bent as a nine Bob note and frankly taking financial advise from him is like taking dating tips from Harvey Weinstein. Although, most have the same view as him on brexit lol.

You mean most Guardian readers? Biased reporting telling their readers what they want to hear. Not just them, everyone else but brexitors."

Oh come on, The Guardian is about as subtle with its anti Brexit, Remain propaganda as George Osborne's London evening Standard.

interesting how brextremists attack the newspaper for reporting what bloomberg said instead of attacking bloomberg ... now that's agenda bias folks

Anyone so successful is worth listening to...and we all have prejudices and biases....usually well intentioned....but they exist, nonetheless.

You mean most Guardian readers? Biased reporting telling their readers what they want to hear. Not just them, everyone else but brexitors.

Oh come on, The Guardian is about as subtle with its anti Brexit, Remain propaganda as George Osborne's London evening Standard. "

Oh there aren't any papers pro-brexit?

"

You mean most Guardian readers? Biased reporting telling their readers what they want to hear. Not just them, everyone else but brexitors.

Oh come on, The Guardian is about as subtle with its anti Brexit, Remain propaganda as George Osborne's London evening Standard.

Oh there aren't any papers pro-brexit?"

They're not bias because brexiting must be the only scientifically proven choice.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if he managed to get the democratic stonghold of new york city to basically vote for an independent candidate 3 times as mayor, he is one of the person who has always gone across party lines....

he is the one independent I would vote for as president....

in fact depending on who the dems put up on 2020, i hope he does still give it some thought and runs!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Oh come on, The Guardian is about as subtle with its anti Brexit, Remain propaganda as George Osborne's London evening Standard. "

i'll remember this the next time you quote the sun, or the mail, or the express, or the telepgraph and you quote some hit piece....

Cannock

"Anyone so successful is worth listening to...and we all have prejudices and biases....usually well intentioned....but they exist, nonetheless. "

Donald Trump is also a multi billion dollar successful businessman, so he is also worth listening to then and he supports Brexit and says the UK made a smart decision by voting Leave.

"Anyone so successful is worth listening to...and we all have prejudices and biases....usually well intentioned....but they exist, nonetheless.

Donald Trump is also a multi billion dollar successful businessman, so he is also worth listening to then and he supports Brexit and says the UK made a smart decision by voting Leave. "

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"Anyone so successful is worth listening to...and we all have prejudices and biases....usually well intentioned....but they exist, nonetheless.

Donald Trump is also a multi billion dollar successful businessman, so he is also worth listening to then and he supports Brexit and says the UK made a smart decision by voting Leave. "

American business and politics are not really your strong point...maybe you like Trump cos he likes those white guys in the pointy hats

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

He is ? I thought he was a crook who inherited his money ?

Absolutely...

Two examples of highly successful businessmen.

So who do we align ourselves with..? What determines our choice..? How objective are we..? How prone to confirmation bias..? From whence did our biases and prejudices originate..? Does anyone care..?

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Oh homer we’re off on one again so glad to see the crap that comes out of your mouth hasent changed

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Its utter bollocks

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Its about time remainers got a life

I never wanted into load of codswallop in the first place .

I'd vote out every time .

Did we moan the very first time we had a referendum

..no

Remainers ....just a bunch of sore losers

Newcastle and Gateshead

trump is worth about 3.5 billion and basically started when his rich daddy gave him a loan...

Bloomberg started with nothing and is worth 55 Billion.....

also, you left out the bit about trump being bankrupt 3 times under chapter 11 and refusing to pay people for work that was done for his companies

bother other than all that... sure! they are the same!!!

"Its about time remainers got a life

..no

"

Maybe then try quoting facts instead of bullshit...oh wait i bet you were one who believed Nige's and Boris's claims on the bus...or they can swivel

Total bollocks and bullshit...but then fools will believe anything

Cannock

..no

"

Cannock

..no

Maybe then try quoting facts instead of bullshit...oh wait i bet you were one who believed Nige's and Boris's claims on the bus...or they can swivel

Total bollocks and bullshit...but then fools will believe anything "

See this shows just how uninformed you really are on this topic. Nigel Farage had nothing to do with Vote Leave and nothing to do with the Vote Leave bus figure. It's funny as fuck that you preach about facts when in the same post you type a blatant lie. Nigel Farage never joined the official Vote Leave campaign he campaigned for the unofficial Grassroots out and Leave.EU campaigns.

moston

"Donald Trump is also a multi billion dollar successful businessman, so he is also worth listening to then and he supports Brexit and says the UK made a smart decision by voting Leave. "

Donny boy is a convicted corporate money launderer who takes a 15 to 20% cut off the top and a fraudster who had a multimillionaire father who set him up and bailed him out on more than one occasion. He has multiple corporate bankruptcies to his name all of which are characterised by him not paying his contractors and employees while systematically transferring corporate assets to his private portfolio.

To equate the two is the same as claiming a VC recipient is the same as a mass murderer, and just as insulting to the VC.

..no

See this shows just how uninformed you really are on this topic. Nigel Farage had nothing to do with Vote Leave and nothing to do with the Vote Leave bus figure. It's funny as fuck that you preach about facts when in the same post you type a blatant lie. Nigel Farage never joined the official Vote Leave campaign he campaigned for the unofficial Grassroots out and Leave.EU campaigns. "

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 25/10/17 12:30:38]

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

..no

See this shows just how uninformed you really are on this topic. Nigel Farage had nothing to do with Vote Leave and nothing to do with the Vote Leave bus figure. It's funny as fuck that you preach about facts when in the same post you type a blatant lie. Nigel Farage never joined the official Vote Leave campaign he campaigned for the unofficial Grassroots out and Leave.EU campaigns. "

Go on my son give it some bullshit

..no

"

Ha ha little englanders have been moaning about the EU for 30 fucking years.They were angry before brexit and they're still angry. I think they are just angry people period..Angry at cucumbers angry at bananas angry at immigrants

"Bloomberg is a self made man. He is the 10th richest man in the world, and as far as I am aware there have never been any questions about his business and political ethics or in his personal life. In fact for a republican he is extremely progressive. So all in all I would tend to listen and take heed of what he has to say because you don't make $45 billion legally in the financial without being continually in front of the curve.

But hey, what would I know... "

So is buffet, so is gates, so is Zuckerberg, so is musk, so is Bob diamond!!!.

Have a look when the vast majority of his wealth has appeared from?.

They all have their hands in the till while saying the rights things to the slobs at the bottom!

moston

"

So is buffet, so is gates, so is Zuckerberg"

Are they?

As I understand it Gates defrauded his employer IBM by deliberately writing unworkable code for DOS1 and then convincing IBM to give him the copyrights before leaving to set up Microsoft (and that is why microsoft is such a shit firm to work for if you are a programmer). As for Zuckerberg I seem to remember he ended up paying millions to 2 of his Harvard room/classmates who were equal partners in the design and development of facebook but who he defrauded. Don't know about Musk or Diamond so can't comment there.

"

So is buffet, so is gates, so is Zuckerberg

Are they?

As I understand it Gates defrauded his employer IBM by deliberately writing unworkable code for DOS1 and then convincing IBM to give him the copyrights before leaving to set up Microsoft (and that is why microsoft is such a shit firm to work for if you are a programmer). As for Zuckerberg I seem to remember he ended up paying millions to 2 of his Harvard room/classmates who were equal partners in the design and development of facebook but who he defrauded. Don't know about Musk or Diamond so can't comment there."

What do you think! Bloomberg got dapper wealthy at Merrill being a saint?. Come on will, you know how it works.

These fuckers have been promoting zero interest rates and quantitative easing and bailouts and handouts but not for you or I, Blomberg's wealth hasn't gone up 200% since 2007 for no reason, this is a guy at the forefront on finance..... Why didn't he write a fucking article in 2005 saying hey, you know what, were all at the trough .

Like I said, I'll take his advise the same time I take Harvey Weinsteins

Cannock

But hey, what would I know... .

So is buffet, so is gates, so is Zuckerberg, so is musk, so is Bob diamond!!!.

Have a look when the vast majority of his wealth has appeared from?.

They all have their hands in the till while saying the rights things to the slobs at the bottom!"

You forgot George Soros, the globalist billionaire who has links going back to the Nazis in the 2nd world war and who also happened to be Hillary Clinton's cash cow during the Presidential election.

Ahh I was wondering how long it'd take for the favorite boogyman of internet hysterics to pop up.

I'm surprised you could bring yourself to type his name, honestly. I was expecting a letter or two to be starred out, lest you draw his evil eye to you.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

..no

"

moston

"What do you think! Bloomberg got dapper wealthy at Merrill being a saint?. Come on will, you know how it works.

These fuckers have been promoting zero interest rates and quantitative easing and bailouts and handouts but not for you or I, Blomberg's wealth hasn't gone up 200% since 2007 for no reason, this is a guy at the forefront on finance..... Why didn't he write a fucking article in 2005 saying hey, you know what, were all at the trough .

Like I said, I'll take his advise the same time I take Harvey Weinsteins"

I think you are being completely unfair to Bloomberg. Bloomberg made his first $10 million a Merrill in the 70's when there was a global depression and 10%+ inflation caused by OPEC's oil policies at the height of the cold war before the deregulation of the financial markets without there being a single whiff of malpractice or a suggestion of ties to any criminal enterprise(s) (organised or not), unlike say Trump who was using the most questionable of means to buy up parts of Manhattan at the same time. He then left Merrill without taking a severance package and used his own money to set up Bloomberg which has never been accused of insider trading or any other financial crimes or irregularities. Which is astounding in the corrupt world that is finance, even more so when you realise Bloomberg are financial consultants and that he has made his money giving honest and profitable advice to his clients. Therefore although I know and understand what has shaped your cynicism and share it most of the time, with all due respect I believe you seriously malign an ethical and honest man on this occasion.

Let's be honest, wretched shits like Farage made a fucking career out of moaning about that referendum.

This "why don't you just shut up about it" nonsense is really rich considering the people who bring it up are the same people who'd talk the hind leg off a donkey whining about how terrible the EU is, for vague reasons.

..no

"

Brexitors cant see an ice berg until it is too late.

..no

Brexitors cant see an ice berg until it is too late."

So negative...the good ship Brittania is unsinkable.

..no

Brexitors cant see an ice berg until it is too late.

So negative...the good ship Brittania is unsinkable. "

That is right it was too, it was the titanic there.

"What do you think! Bloomberg got dapper wealthy at Merrill being a saint?. Come on will, you know how it works.

Like I said, I'll take his advise the same time I take Harvey Weinsteins

I think you are being completely unfair to Bloomberg. Bloomberg made his first $10 million a Merrill in the 70's when there was a global depression and 10%+ inflation caused by OPEC's oil policies at the height of the cold war before the deregulation of the financial markets without there being a single whiff of malpractice or a suggestion of ties to any criminal enterprise(s) (organised or not), unlike say Trump who was using the most questionable of means to buy up parts of Manhattan at the same time. He then left Merrill without taking a severance package and used his own money to set up Bloomberg which has never been accused of insider trading or any other financial crimes or irregularities. Which is astounding in the corrupt world that is finance, even more so when you realise Bloomberg are financial consultants and that he has made his money giving honest and profitable advice to his clients. Therefore although I know and understand what has shaped your cynicism and share it most of the time, with all due respect I believe you seriously malign an ethical and honest man on this occasion."

That's right, I'm a complete cynic when it comes to advise from anybody with a seat at the table especially when there pally with the dealer!.

Let's be straight, I'm not anti EU (the concept) I'm anti establishment, and the reality is I can see where this is going and coming from, I've seen it coming for awhile, nobody knows how to solve this or that, they don't know the solutions to the Russians or the inflation or the mad mullahs but they sure as hell are learning to stick there heads out the window and say I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking this shit anymore

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Good to hear a Republican say it like it is, without spouting the offensive trash of the trump

You mean most Guardian readers? Biased reporting telling their readers what they want to hear. Not just them, everyone else but brexitors."

So you mean acminority then? Or did you not see the result of the Referendum?

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"Have you also read his column in the guardian, he said few things and one was "It is hard to understand why a country doing so well wanted to ruin it". I agree with him, what is your view? "

He's just opened a new European HQ, at a cost of £1 Billion.

In London.

At the opening of his new European HQ, he said;

“Whatever London and the UK’s relationship to the EU proves to be, London’s language, timezone, talent, infrastructure and culture all position it to grow as a global capital for years to come. We are very optimistic about London’s future and we are really excited to be a part of it.”

Cannock

"Have you also read his column in the guardian, he said few things and one was "It is hard to understand why a country doing so well wanted to ruin it". I agree with him, what is your view?

He's just opened a new European HQ, at a cost of £1 Billion.

In London.

At the opening of his new European HQ, he said;

“Whatever London and the UK’s relationship to the EU proves to be, London’s language, timezone, talent, infrastructure and culture all position it to grow as a global capital for years to come. We are very optimistic about London’s future and we are really excited to be a part of it.”"

» Add a new message to this topic