FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Amtrack derailment and SCROTUS again.

Amtrack derailment and SCROTUS again.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illwill69u OP   Man  over a year ago

moston

So yet again the disgusting pig that is squatting in the Oval Office first thought is not to reach out with words of comfort and support to the victims, their families and friends or to the emergency services dealing with the horrendous aftermath of this accident but to politicise it and make it about him and his agenda. Does this man have no compassion, scruples or moral compass? Have the GOP become so morally bankrupted and corrupted that they no longer care about anything other than power? So much for cleaning the swamp, from where I am looking I would have to say he is turning it into an open cesspit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's he done now

This is the main reason I untwitterised myself this year

moston

this was the arses first tweet about the derailment:

The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be approved quickly. Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long!

Turns out the section of track where the derailment happened had been refurbished recently. So yet more uninformed lies and innuendo out of the toad to justify his xenophobic bigotry!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Train crashes etc happen all the time sadly luckily only 3 people killed.if this happened in many countries we would not here about but because it is in the US we do.

In India and Pakistan these things happen on regular basis many more killed we do not post about there government here.

This should not even be on this thread,next yeat this politics thread should start discussing politics and not just Brexit and Trump.I am more concerned about the homeless,our prisons,NHS etc need I go on.

Lets put our own house in order first

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

This should not even be on this thread,next yeat this politics thread should start discussing politics and not just Brexit and Trump.I am more concerned about the homeless,our prisons,NHS etc need I go on."

Discussion happens on the topics people start. If you want to discuss the homeless situation, start a topic on it with some talking points to get debate going.

Lecturing others on what they should find interesting to discuss doesn't help anything.

moston

"Train crashes etc happen all the time sadly luckily only 3 people killed.if this happened in many countries we would not here about but because it is in the US we do.

In India and Pakistan these things happen on regular basis many more killed we do not post about there government here.

This should not even be on this thread,next yeat this politics thread should start discussing politics and not just Brexit and Trump.I am more concerned about the homeless,our prisons,NHS etc need I go on.

Lets put our own house in order first"

Train crashes happen all over the world as you say, but the leaders of all countries first reaction (other than the present leader of the USA) is to express condolences to the victims and refuse to preempt investigations with political rhetoric. Trump does not conform to this norm, in fact Trump does the opposite and makes everything be about him from the off. As a result all right-thinking US people stand up and say 'not in my name' and others (like me) publicise his bigotry!

Just to be clear it now transpires that the derailed train was travelling at 80 mph on a piece of track with a 30 mph speed limit.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The reason why people were having a go at trump for trying to tie it to infrastructure is that

1)rail infrastructure in the us is actually private.. the government has nothing to do with it

) all the rail infrastructure for this section of line was new and updated

So as per the normal he fires off on subjects he knows little about

"The reason why people were having a go at trump for trying to tie it to infrastructure is that

1)rail infrastructure in the us is actually private.. the government has nothing to do with it

So as per the normal he fires off on subjects he knows little about "

Now remind me does Warren buffet own the rolling stock or the tracks, I always forget

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

Discussion happens on the topics people start. If you want to discuss the homeless situation, start a topic on it with some talking points to get debate going.

Lecturing others on what they should find interesting to discuss doesn't help anything. "

yes I agree with your words will do this in the new year merry xmas

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"The reason why people were having a go at trump for trying to tie it to infrastructure is that

So as per the normal he fires off on subjects he knows little about "

the line may have been upgraded but it and many others are still not fitted with a saftey system to prevent sutch overspeed accidents as congress keep allowing train companies to defer on grounds of cost

So as per the normal he fires off on subjects he knows little about the line may have been upgraded but it and many others are still not fitted with a saftey system to prevent sutch overspeed accidents as congress keep allowing train companies to defer on grounds of cost "

Sadly the same as with the Croydon tram crash here!

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

I have made up my mind now That There are few That fréquent This politics forum that are the embodiment of the Word HATE. If it doesnt fit with your take on UK /USA/ world events Then You spew your Hatred towards those individuals and opinions. We are all human

You Haters should take a long hard look at yourselves. Your sad . You state hate in your rhétorique but You show nothing but hate yourselves, hypocrites and haters.

I Wonder how many of You would Be a samaritan if someone needed genuine assistance in the time of need putting all political and beliefs aside.

I think You Haters would find That very difficult to do....

"I have made up my mind now That There are few That fréquent This politics forum that are the embodiment of the Word HATE. If it doesnt fit with your take on UK /USA/ world events Then You spew your Hatred towards those individuals and opinions. We are all human

You Haters should take a long hard look at yourselves. Your sad . You state hate in your rhétorique but You show nothing but hate yourselves, hypocrites and haters.

I Wonder how many of You would Be a samaritan if someone needed genuine assistance in the time of need putting all political and beliefs aside.

I think You Haters would find That very difficult to do....

"

.... says the bloke having a hateful rant about haters

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

?? yes indeed I did and obviously caught your attention!

» Add a new message to this topic