FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > 1 year on well done donald

1 year on well done donald

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anejohnkent6263 OP   Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

a year has passed and Donald trump has got the usa buzzing again ...well done mate ....keep saying it as it is ...no pc for him ...that's why he keeps us entertained

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

It does appear that things are heading in the right direction there. Apple are relocating back to the US, a direct result of the tax policy. More jobs for the US people. Unemployment down.

He's a strong president, trying to implement what the people who voted him in wanted. He's also fit as a fiddle.

Although I don't agree with some things he says, he was the lesser of two evils and trying his best to lead his country under constant attack.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Yay, he's made rich and well-off Americans even more rich and we'll off, while making poor Americans even poorer, and less able to stay healthy.

Great way to get rid of the unsightly poor. Cheaper than building gas chambers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always said he would do well and his results and popularity are showing

looking forward to another 3 years of his rule, then to see him voted in once more

I am sure we all agree; Well done Donald trump

canterbury

Yes the poor people could get a job.. .unemployment now 4% lowest for years...mot everyone can be rich ...just like here in the uk

canterbury

Ps at least he stands up and has a backbone unlike our people in poeer

Burton on Trent

"Yes the poor people could get a job.. .unemployment now 4% lowest for years...mot everyone can be rich ...just like here in the uk"

Complete failure of basic human compassion and lack of awareness about social inequality and global politics. Just the sort of thinking that got a spoilt child elected to high office. And the sort of thinking that will bring back third Reich style cleansing.

And Brits who (I'm guessing because you like trump) voted for brexit should not be cheering his protectionist policies when you think you'll be getting a spiffing trade deal. Basically he said to Apple and BMW "relocate manufacturing here or we'll tariff the shit out of you".

And his approval ratings are still toss.

"Always said he would do well and his results and popularity are showing

"

39% approval rating says otherwise.

But hey, I guess claiming that Trump isn't a complete disaster is the hottest of hot takes for the unimaginative.

But hey, I guess claiming that Trump isn't a complete disaster is the hottest of hot takes for the unimaginative."

Doesn’t 39% approval work out at significantly less than half? Substantially less than the % who voted him in and 61% disapproval?

Let’s say you took an exam and got 39%.... would you be happy?

"Yay, he's made rich and well-off Americans even more rich and we'll off, while making poor Americans even poorer, and less able to stay healthy.

Great way to get rid of the unsightly poor. Cheaper than building gas chambers. "

So have the last other five Presidents!! Why did you think this one would be different?

Where were you lot when Obama was bailing out bp and renewing deep ocean drilling in the gulf, where were you lot when he took the oil billions after leaving office.

Bush Clinton Reagan Bush, you have to go all the way back to JFK to find one that actually didn't screw over everybody who wasn't wealthy although he did screw over Marilyn

I will judge him after his 2nd term.It takes time to create monumental change.

"Where were you lot when Obama was bailing out bp and renewing deep ocean drilling in the gulf, where were you lot when he took the oil billions after leaving office.

"

Are you trying to play at false equivalence again?

Poor showing, you must try harder.

But hey, I guess claiming that Trump isn't a complete disaster is the hottest of hot takes for the unimaginative.

Doesn’t 39% approval work out at significantly less than half? Substantially less than the % who voted him in and 61% disapproval?

Let’s say you took an exam and got 39%.... would you be happy?"

Much like the Brexit Leave vote, the Trump vote was strongly correlated with low educational attainment, so his voters would probably be delighted with 39%

"Where were you lot when Obama was bailing out bp and renewing deep ocean drilling in the gulf, where were you lot when he took the oil billions after leaving office.

Poor showing, you must try harder."

Just facts

Poor showing, you must try harder..

Just facts "

And their relevance is?

Just facts

And their relevance is?"

It's been going on long before trump got into power and will go on long after he gets out.

You know the only difference between trump and the past 5 is he's less bothered about hiding his intentions!.

Sure wake up to trump's bullshit by all means but let's not pretend voting in the other choice will be any better.

Candidates get chosen by the elite as proven by Clinton in the democratic primaries.

Burton on Trent

Bush Clinton Reagan Bush, you have to go all the way back to JFK to find one that actually didn't screw over everybody who wasn't wealthy although he did screw over Marilyn "

So what you're saying is that it is ok for Trump, a racist, misogynist, infantile, confrontational self confessed sexual predator to be president of the free world, because his predecessors were a bit dodgy in your eyes?

So being a shitbag is ok because everyone does it?

When did that become ok?

Just facts

And their relevance is?.

It's been going on long before trump got into power and will go on long after he gets out.

You know the only difference between trump and the past 5 is he's less bothered about hiding his intentions!.

Sure wake up to trump's bullshit by all means but let's not pretend voting in the other choice will be any better.

Candidates get chosen by the elite as proven by Clinton in the democratic primaries."

Well, no.

Firstly - Trump and the GOP have passed an overhaul of the tax code that disproportionately rewards the rich and hurts the poor. Given that the tax code hasn't been altered this drastically in several decades, it is incorrect to paint this as business as usual.

Secondly - both sides are the same is the catch-cry of the simpleton. No matter how much you buy into the myth of Hillary as the worst human ever, Trump's willful ignorance has harmed the USA both at home and abroad in a manner that Clinton would not have, even if we took the dumbest interpretation of her platform as being 'more of the same'.

The myth that "they're just as bad as each other" is just that.

Bush Clinton Reagan Bush, you have to go all the way back to JFK to find one that actually didn't screw over everybody who wasn't wealthy although he did screw over Marilyn

So what you're saying is that it is ok for Trump, a racist, misogynist, infantile, confrontational self confessed sexual predator to be president of the free world, because his predecessors were a bit dodgy in your eyes?

So being a shitbag is ok because everyone does it?

When did that become ok?"

No I'm saying your such a bunch of short sighted easily deluded bunch of snowflakes that you've not seen the writing on the wall for the last 40 years.

Come in number 7 your time is up

"Everything is crap".

I see we're going full on with brave new ideas today.

Just facts

And their relevance is?.

Candidates get chosen by the elite as proven by Clinton in the democratic primaries.

Well, no.

Firstly - Trump and the GOP have passed an overhaul of the tax code that disproportionately rewards the rich and hurts the poor. Given that the tax code hasn't been altered this drastically in several decades, it is incorrect to paint this as business as usual.

Secondly - both sides are the same is the catch-cry of the simpleton. No matter how much you buy into the myth of Hillary as the worst human ever, Trump's willful ignorance has harmed the USA both at home and abroad in a manner that Clinton would not have, even if we took the dumbest interpretation of her platform as being 'more of the same'.

The myth that "they're just as bad as each other" is just that."

Bill Clinton reduced taxes on the rich more than trump FACT.

now I'm not saying trump is good or anything he does is good, I'm saying this isn't new, the rhetoric is new, he's bloody see through about his intentions that's for sure.

Just facts

And their relevance is?.

Well, no.

The myth that "they're just as bad as each other" is just that..

now I'm not saying trump is good or anything he does is good, I'm saying this isn't new, the rhetoric is new, he's bloody see through about his intentions that's for sure."

Did Clinton overhaul the tax code as much as Trump and the GOP have?

No.

False equivalence.

Again.

Also 1993 was twenty five years ago. How time flies....

""Everything is crap".

I see we're going full on with brave new ideas today."

Well you know how I have this thing about you lot ignoring experts advise on climate change!.

How's that -50 degrees working out in Canada, you know there losing lots of fruit in Florida from frost, Australia had a terrible grain growing year, yields are down in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Koreas got food inflation through the roof, outbreaks of black death in 8 counties,9ft of snow in the Alps ,70% loss of insects.....

News just in!

We'll be fine for another 50 years providing we don't elect trump again or vote brexit or vote fascists into Austria or Italy.

News just in!.

The days of "fixing this shit" ended with Bill Clinton and he didn't do anything about it at all except smoke some , play some saxamaphone and r@pe some women.. But hell it was all good stuff because he said nice things that kept snowflakes happy in their flights abroad

Just facts

And their relevance is?.

Well, no.

The myth that "they're just as bad as each other" is just that..

now I'm not saying trump is good or anything he does is good, I'm saying this isn't new, the rhetoric is new, he's bloody see through about his intentions that's for sure.

Did Clinton overhaul the tax code as much as Trump and the GOP have?

No.

False equivalence.

Again.

Also 1993 was twenty five years ago. How time flies...."

Coincidentally that was two years after the IPCC announced "we have a ten year window to fix this shit or were fucked" (or something along those lines)

Let me think... What did Bill do, oh yes that's right, mole ested some women.

First thought when faced with catastrophic events I guess

Burton on Trent

"

No I'm saying your such a bunch of short sighted easily deluded bunch of snowflakes that you've not seen the writing on the wall for the last 40 years.

Come in number 7 your time is up "

Yay! And that "snowflake" brings us to the end of useful debate!

Want not throw in a "triggered" or "cuck" and really let us know your argument is shit?

I mean sure the destruction of the planet is bad but... No we really draw the line at d*unken tweets.

"

Want not throw in a "triggered" or "cuck" and really let us know your argument is shit? "

My argument is shit .

Your the one who thought all this shit started with Donald trump.

I don't blame you, you've been institutionalised by the mass media for your entire life, they've spoon fed you everything you know from birth but... No, it's that dammed social media that's the real problem

""Everything is crap".

I see we're going full on with brave new ideas today..

Well you know how I have this thing about you lot ignoring experts advise on climate change!.

How's that -50 degrees working out in Canada, you know there losing lots of fruit in Florida from frost, Australia had a terrible grain growing year, yields are down in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Koreas got food inflation through the roof, outbreaks of black death in 8 counties,9ft of snow in the Alps ,70% loss of insects.....

News just in!

We'll be fine for another 50 years providing we don't elect trump again or vote brexit or vote fascists into Austria or Italy.

News just in!.

The days of "fixing this shit" ended with Bill Clinton and he didn't do anything about it at all except smoke some , play some saxamaphone and r@pe some women.. But hell it was all good stuff because he said nice things that kept snowflakes happy in their flights abroad"

I see you've mixed up weather and climate.

Good job.

And I like how little time it took you to go from "Trump isn't that bad" to screeching at length about whatever stray thought you have.

Bullshitters gonna bullshit, I guess.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

What a load of cobblers

He’s a raciest arsehole and anyone who supports him is the same arerholes

Bow your head in shame you disgusts me

Burton on Trent

"

Want not throw in a "triggered" or "cuck" and really let us know your argument is shit? .

My argument is shit .

Your the one who thought all this shit started with Donald trump.

I don't blame you, you've been institutionalised by the mass media for your entire life, they've spoon fed you everything you know from birth but... No, it's that dammed social media that's the real problem "

I never said I thought this all started with him.

But I disagree with your assertion that because he's open about it, it makes him somehow better.

Even if you accept the things he's done and other presidents have done as being bad, and cancelling each other out in some bullshit moral algebra, then Trump has still publicly stirred up the worst elements of our history and society into something truly frightening. Not to mention potential collusion with a foreign power and attempts to cover it up.

Bill Clinton spunking on a dress doesn't really compare. Even Nixon on Watergate would be pushing it.

So yes, this snowflake is frightened or right wing morons. Because they'll come for people like me. You'll be fine as you're one of their club.

Your either properly stupid or completely hypocritical , you waste hundreds of hours a week on here talking complete bollocks about how to make things "better".

Here's my top tip learnt from life...

Take those hundreds of hours you waste on here arguing and go put them to use volunteering, the homeless, save the children, Greenpeace.... The list is endless but no.... You spend all your spare time trawling for a shag on the internet and arguing with idiots on a forum that has at best 80 people view it!.

Your determined to change the world with the shittiest possible method you could find for some reason .

Donald trump is not stopping any of you putting your spare time to use, your choosing this yourself.

As Micheal Jackson said. I'm taking to the man in the mirror

And by the way.

I spent thousands of my own hours volunteering on hundreds of environmental projects because I thought it was worth it!.

I was wrong, you bunch of splitters will never fucking change.

You just love moaning

I've got a permanent record with Scotland yard for my convictions, where as you lot have got a blister on your keyboard finger!.

Hundreds of hours, is it?

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion, other than poor maths skills.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"Your either properly stupid or completely hypocritical , you waste hundreds of hours a week on here talking complete bollocks about how to make things "better".

Take those hundreds of hours you waste on here arguing and go put them to use volunteering, the homeless, save the children, Greenpeace.... The list is endless but no.... You spend all your spare time trawling for a shag on the internet and arguing with idiots on a forum that has at best 80 people view it!.

Your determined to change the world with the shittiest possible method you could find for some reason .

Donald trump is not stopping any of you putting your spare time to use, your choosing this yourself.

As Micheal Jackson said. I'm taking to the man in the mirror"

"Your either properly stupid or completely hypocritical , you waste hundreds of hours a week on here talking complete bollocks about how to make things "better".

As Micheal Jackson said. I'm taking to the man in the mirror... "

Both of you make the obvious and simple mistake that if someone spends any portion of time on here, they must spend all their time on here.

Given that neither of you have half a notion what anybody else does with their time, projecting something that makes you feel better about yourself onto others is pointless.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

To be fair: 7/10 OP.

Good troll, however points lost due to lack of imagination when choosing the subject matter.

"Hundreds of hours, is it?

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion, other than poor maths skills."

Whatever the ”investment”, you should find a more wholesome hobby than being the most difficult man on fab. How much satisfaction do you get? You don't even win any arguments because you never really make a point of your own...it's all "you are wrong" or some twist on "if that's what you think?".

You use a lot of words to say virtually nothing

Whatever the ”investment”, you should find a more wholesome hobby than being the most difficult man on fab. How much satisfaction do you get? You don't even win any arguments because you never really make a point of your own...it's all "you are wrong" or some twist on "if that's what you think?".

You use a lot of words to say virtually nothing "

Second most difficult theres a worst one

You use a lot of words to say virtually nothing

Second most difficult theres a worst one "

Changed my mind 3rd one

You use a lot of words to say virtually nothing "

Well, who am I to disabuse you of your deeply held fantasies?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

But hey, I guess claiming that Trump isn't a complete disaster is the hottest of hot takes for the unimaginative."

The American economy is booming and unemployment is falling rapidly under Trump's Presidency.

His approval ratings are irrelevant at this stage, approval ratings only matter during election time on the campaign trail. If the economy keeps on booming and unemployment stays low, living standards continue to increase then Trump's approval rating will increase and come election time he'll be elected for a 2nd term.

The American economy is booming and unemployment is falling rapidly under Trump's Presidency.

His approval ratings are irrelevant at this stage, approval ratings only matter during election time on the campaign trail. If the economy keeps on booming and unemployment stays low, living standards continue to increase then Trump's approval rating will increase and come election time he'll be elected for a 2nd term. "

If an increase in approval ratings is tied to the economy, and the economy is growing right now, then how do you explain his approval ratings have floored at 39% and stayed there.

His approval ratings are irrelevant at this stage, approval ratings only matter during election time on the campaign trail. If the economy keeps on booming and unemployment stays low, living standards continue to increase then Trump's approval rating will increase and come election time he'll be elected for a 2nd term.

If an increase in approval ratings is tied to the economy, and the economy is growing right now, then how do you explain his approval ratings have floored at 39% and stayed there."

Thats the second one

As Micheal Jackson said. I'm taking to the man in the mirror...

Both of you make the obvious and simple mistake that if someone spends any portion of time on here, they must spend all their time on here.

Given that neither of you have half a notion what anybody else does with their time, projecting something that makes you feel better about yourself onto others is pointless."

No you spend an awful lot of time on here telling people to give generously... Follow your own advise, you could be doing something very useful with your "lots" of spare hours, your choosing to do fuck all with them but gain halo points.

I've spent days in jail, weekends in a muddy freezing cold field, lost birthday parties, kids memories and you have the fucking nerve to tell me some load of toss that you've read in a blog.

I've been fucking poor, I was born poor I've spent half my fucking life fighting for what I believe in and not on a keyboard.

Truth be known I've also been very fortunate in life and I don't hold luck against fellow people coz otherwise I'd turn as bitter as you

Given that neither of you have half a notion what anybody else does with their time, projecting something that makes you feel better about yourself onto others is pointless..

No you spend an awful lot of time on here telling people to give generously... Follow your own advise, you could be doing something very useful with your "lots" of spare hours, your choosing to do fuck all with them but gain halo points.

I've spent days in jail, weekends in a muddy freezing cold field, lost birthday parties, kids memories and you have the fucking nerve to tell me some load of toss that you've read in a blog.

I've been fucking poor, I was born poor I've spent half my fucking life fighting for what I believe in and not on a keyboard.

Truth be known I've also been very fortunate in life and I don't hold luck against fellow people coz otherwise I'd turn as bitter as you"

Your after the OBE

Newbury

Given that neither of you have half a notion what anybody else does with their time, projecting something that makes you feel better about yourself onto others is pointless..

Truth be known I've also been very fortunate in life and I don't hold luck against fellow people coz otherwise I'd turn as bitter as you"

Cool story, bro.

[Removed by poster at 19/01/18 00:31:36]

As you are a self confessed bullshitter, why would I believe you?

Burton on Trent

Fucking hell. All that to turn around and say that Trump is brilliant. What a waste of your life eh? No wonder you're bitter.

"I missed my kid's first words, but it was worth it cos Trump made America grate again."

"I've just been stripped and buggered in a cell, but it was worth it because Donald stopped poor people having access to the healthcare that black fucker gave them"

Well done. Here's your halo

The idea that "Mine is the only truth because it led me to make bad decisions and I they have to have been worth it" is a pretty common point of view.

Of course, that doesn't make it true.

It's like Larry curly and mo all post at once .

Truth be known I've also been very fortunate in life and I don't hold luck against fellow people coz otherwise I'd turn as bitter as you

Fucking hell. All that to turn around and say that Trump is brilliant. What a waste of your life eh? No wonder you're bitter.

"I missed my kid's first words, but it was worth it cos Trump made America grate again."

"I've just been stripped and buggered in a cell, but it was worth it because Donald stopped poor people having access to the healthcare that black fucker gave them"

Well done. Here's your halo "

Your so blinded by your own bullshit you make stuff up...

Find me one sentence where I say trump is great.

Go on, I dare you

Your pretty much like Muslim fanatics.

There's thousands of you doing diddly shit but geeing each other up into your own little world of bullshit waiting for one to actually do anything in the real world!.

Your big on slagging others off without actually doing anything yourselves and you share in common a hated for America and freedoms... The Isis of fab

A simple question..... What have you actually done to make anything better?

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Trump has historically low approval ratings for this time in a presidency. The lowest since ratings began in the Truman administration.

In elections in 2017 Democrats have improved by an average of 10% on their share of the vote from November 2016. Even in elections where they havent won theyve shown massive improvement even in seats that have been Republican for decades.

We're just a few short months from the start of the mid term election campaigns begining and once that starts we wont be seeing much major legislation passed (although in fairness Donnies only passed 1 major piece of legislation so far so not much will have changed). And after November it'll be Pelosi as speaker of the House and possibly even Schumer as leader in the Senate, and that will be the end of Daft Donalds agenda.

"Your pretty much like Muslim fanatics.

There's thousands of you doing diddly shit but geeing each other up into your own little world of bullshit waiting for one to actually do anything in the real world!.

Your big on slagging others off without actually doing anything yourselves and you share in common a hated for America and freedoms... The Isis of fab "

Well....

Good talk, let's do it again sometime.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I am not going to have a pop or a cheap dig at The US President, I am sure everyone here knows my feelings towards him.

However I am going to ask a non-partisan question:

Can anyone name one issue statement in the last 12 months where he has used his office where to unite his nation or the world?

Just someone name one please (more than one will be better).

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"I am not going to have a pop or a cheap dig at The US President, I am sure everyone here knows my feelings towards him.

Can anyone name one issue statement in the last 12 months where he has used his office where to unite his nation or the world?

Just someone name one please (more than one will be better)."

The world is united under the heading

" Donald trump is a bigly idiot"

He's achieved something

moston

"The world is united under the heading

He's achieved something"

I was being serious.

I can even find positives to come out the Nazi death cam at Auschwitz/Birkenau and the work of Josef Mengele and that is not easy. But in his first 12 months in office I cannot think of a single non divisive thing he has done. Now this could be me reinforcing my bias with circular thinking. In fact I really hope it is because the leader of the free wold should be uniting people not dividing them.

Thornaby

"The world is united under the heading

He's achieved something

I was being serious.

I can even find positives to come out the Nazi death cam at Auschwitz/Birkenau and the work of Josef Mengele and that is not easy. But in his first 12 months in office I cannot think of a single non divisive thing he has done. Now this could be me reinforcing my bias with circular thinking. In fact I really hope it is because the leader of the free wold should be uniting people not dividing them."

I can't think of much if anything that he's done that doesn't have a negative bias

On the world stage he's annoyed Africa, China and Europe.

He's stoked the fires in the middle east to appease American hard core Christians, and sees global warming as a "Chinese hoax".

The man is barking.

moston

"I can't think of much if anything that he's done that doesn't have a negative bias

He's stoked the fires in the middle east to appease American hard core Christians, and sees global warming as a "Chinese hoax".

The man is barking."

I am truly afraid you are correct...

On a lighter note...

I love the photo of your lady in the red dress showing her stocking tops!

Thornaby

"I can't think of much if anything that he's done that doesn't have a negative bias

The man is barking.

I am truly afraid you are correct...

On a lighter note...

I love the photo of your lady in the red dress showing her stocking tops!

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Success . Stokes fear amongst his people whilst doing so much against them - make them happy for tax cuts to favor the very rich, whilst your living standards fall. Make the world probably a less safe place.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

His core vote of blue collar voters must really love his tax plans for the super rich he part blamed for some of the losses in the jobs they once had..

moston

"Success . Stokes fear amongst his people whilst doing so much against them - make them happy for tax cuts to favor the very rich, whilst your living standards fall. Make the world probably a less safe place. "

Sophie, I know you are correct but in 12 months he must have done at least something positive...

Just one thing...

There are a few here who like Trump surely they must know of one non-controversial, positive thing he has done. Just one even the most hardened of gangsters do good turns just to be nice and without wanting anything in return...

The guys a legend, does not give 2 fucks. We just habe weak individuals with no desire to make our country great

moston

"The guys a legend, does not give 2 fucks. We just habe weak individuals with no desire to make our country great"

OK, so name something positive he has done to warrant your adulation.

Cannock

"I am not going to have a pop or a cheap dig at The US President, I am sure everyone here knows my feelings towards him.

Just someone name one please (more than one will be better)."

You want examples where Trump has United not only America but the world, I'll give you some. Whenever terrorist attacks have happened (and there have been more than one since Trump became President) Trump has come out to say we stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the fight against terrorism. Terrorism is a common problem that the whole world is United in fighting against and USA is leading the fight against it. Trump even went to Saudi Arabia and condemned terrorism there and got a positive reaction from the Saudi's and the Saudi government.

in Lancashire

If only he was so consistent in calling white supremacist murderers the same when they spill innocent blood in his own country..

You want examples where Trump has United not only America but the world, I'll give you some. Whenever terrorist attacks have happened (and there have been more than one since Trump became President) Trump has come out to say we stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the fight against terrorism. Terrorism is a common problem that the whole world is United in fighting against and USA is leading the fight against it. Trump even went to Saudi Arabia and condemned terrorism there and got a positive reaction from the Saudi's and the Saudi government. "

Talks cheap...as you well know...Trump condemns terrorism yeah right....he never condemned your pointy hat people did he....and thats a laugh Saudi Arabia...the moron had just sold them billions of dollars worth of weapons to carry on terrorising lol....you are so blinded its almost like you wanna bum him in a club

Cannock

You want examples where Trump has United not only America but the world, I'll give you some. Whenever terrorist attacks have happened (and there have been more than one since Trump became President) Trump has come out to say we stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the fight against terrorism. Terrorism is a common problem that the whole world is United in fighting against and USA is leading the fight against it. Trump even went to Saudi Arabia and condemned terrorism there and got a positive reaction from the Saudi's and the Saudi government.

Talks cheap...as you well know...Trump condemns terrorism yeah right....he never condemned your pointy hat people did he....and thats a laugh Saudi Arabia...the moron had just sold them billions of dollars worth of weapons to carry on terrorising lol....you are so blinded its almost like you wanna bum him in a club "

Trump has been entirely consistent and he did condemn what happened in Charlottesville (I assume that's what you're referring to).

Bournemouth

Talks cheap...as you well know...Trump condemns terrorism yeah right....he never condemned your pointy hat people did he....and thats a laugh Saudi Arabia...the moron had just sold them billions of dollars worth of weapons to carry on terrorising lol....you are so blinded its almost like you wanna bum him in a club

Trump has been entirely consistent and he did condemn what happened in Charlottesville (I assume that's what you're referring to). "

My goodness you twist your comments to suite yourself remember what you have said before about the pointy hats I sugguest you double check your comments

in Lancashire

Trump bottled it in calling the murder of the protestor what it was, cowardly act of domestic terrorism..

I'm surprised he hasn't done more for the poor whites .I would of hoped a white supremacist would help whites more and put more afro Americans in prison.He seems more concerned with immigration.Does he not realise more by non whites are born in the USA than whites since 2012.Its no longer a white country.

Trump has been entirely consistent and he did condemn what happened in Charlottesville (I assume that's what you're referring to).

My goodness you twist your comments to suite yourself remember what you have said before about the pointy hats I sugguest you double check your comments "

very true regardless of what good he has or hasnt done, the haters of whoever will always do this. Its almost like a taste of bitterness in the air because they cant stand anyone or other views except their own. Were either racists bigots hahaha makes me laugh

My goodness you twist your comments to suite yourself remember what you have said before about the pointy hats I sugguest you double check your comments very true regardless of what good he has or hasnt done, the haters of whoever will always do this. Its almost like a taste of bitterness in the air because they cant stand anyone or other views except their own. Were either racists bigots hahaha makes me laugh "

or i mean

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

"I'm surprised he hasn't done more for the poor whites .I would of hoped a white supremacist would help whites more and put more afro Americans in prison.He seems more concerned with immigration.Does he not realise more by non whites are born in the USA than whites since 2012.Its no longer a white country."

ZZZZZZZZZ

"a year has passed and Donald trump has got the usa buzzing again ...well done mate ....keep saying it as it is ...no pc for him ...that's why he keeps us entertained "

Yep, gotta love 'murica!

Let's face it, only nation that believes it's in their best interests to elect a wealthy, corporate 'celebrity' as president. Who you voting for next time... Oprah, Gerry Springer ...?

"I'm surprised he hasn't done more for the poor whites .I would of hoped a white supremacist would help whites more and put more afro Americans in prison.He seems more concerned with immigration.Does he not realise more by non whites are born in the USA than whites since 2012.Its no longer a white country.

ZZZZZZZZZ"

A bit like uk

moston

"You want examples where Trump has United not only America but the world, I'll give you some. Whenever terrorist attacks have happened (and there have been more than one since Trump became President) Trump has come out to say we stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the fight against terrorism. Terrorism is a common problem that the whole world is United in fighting against and USA is leading the fight against it. Trump even went to Saudi Arabia and condemned terrorism there and got a positive reaction from the Saudi's and the Saudi government. "

I did say positive and non-divisive. Calling parts of Sweden no go areas for white Christians and calling out Sadiq Khan for not becoming hysterical but staying calm and reassuring Londoners after the London Bridge and Borough Market attack can't be called non-divisive, the same goes for his pronouncements in the Middle East. As for his statements about Charlottesville or even the Las Vegas mass shooting cant be called words of healing and shared grief by the President on the people of the USA.

"I'm surprised he hasn't done more for the poor whites .I would of hoped a white supremacist would help whites more and put more afro Americans in prison.He seems more concerned with immigration.Does he not realise more by non whites are born in the USA than whites since 2012.Its no longer a white country.

ZZZZZZZZZ

A bit like uk "

I think it's about a third of kids born here aren't British i could be wrong. Obviously many are white like poles .Not sure if you would class all eastern Europeans as white.

ZZZZZZZZZ

A bit like uk

I think it's about a third of kids born here aren't British i could be wrong. Obviously many are white like poles .Not sure if you would class all eastern Europeans as white."

Yes still white and arrogant

By *hinypants77Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I thought this was a joke thread. Trumps a racist. He’s also a moron and hasn’t a clue what he’s doing.

America’s standing in the world has fallen dramatically under trump.

People praise him because they agree with his racism but are too scared to say out loud.

People in government flatter him because that’s the way you manipulate him. Make no mistake he will fall and fall bigly.

Fuck trump he’s a fake president.

Bournemouth

"I thought this was a joke thread. Trumps a racist. He’s also a moron and hasn’t a clue what he’s doing.

People praise him because they agree with his racism but are too scared to say out loud.

People in government flatter him because that’s the way you manipulate him. Make no mistake he will fall and fall bigly.

Fuck trump he’s a fake president. "

I couldn’t agree with you more he’s a parasite raciest and a bullying scumbag

south west , continental

?? ??

Well it's just over 3 weeks into a new year and I see the anti hate brigade are just as hateful and vitriolic as they were in 2017.

Ohh to live in an idyllic utopia, perhaps we could all hug and make up!

"?? ??

Well it's just over 3 weeks into a new year and I see the anti hate brigade are just as hateful and vitriolic as they were in 2017.

Ohh to live in an idyllic utopia, perhaps we could all hug and make up!"

What nauseating tripe.

"?? ??

Ohh to live in an idyllic utopia, perhaps we could all hug and make up!"

All utopias are just over the horizon by their nature.Youve got to break eggs to make an omlette.So smash some eggs..

south west , continental

"?? ??

What nauseating tripe."

Well you hit the nail on the head there. Your all a load of moral nauseating tripe. Unless it fits with your agenda everyone else is below you.

"?? ??

What nauseating tripe.

Well you hit the nail on the head there. Your all a load of moral nauseating tripe. Unless it fits with your agenda everyone else is below you. "

The constant mewling that by criticising someone for who they are and what they've done is somehow worse than what's being criticised is a really half assed attempt to quash dissent.

As for trying to respond with a cry of "no, you!", perhaps you'd be more comfortable on a playground if that's the best you can do.

south west , continental

You are unbelievable do you have a life?

south west , continental

You really do speak some shit

"You are unbelievable do you have a life? "

I'm actually a lich, don't tell anyone though.

wow; are you Spartacus?

"I thought this was a joke thread. Trumps a racist. He’s also a moron and hasn’t a clue what he’s doing.

"

ehhh no

He is the President of the United States

a great achievement that most in this world can only dream about

And already within a year in office he has done great for the USA

His hotels are bloody good too, Try Trump Turnberry, absolutely luxurious rooms

Bournemouth

ehhh no

His hotels are bloody good too, Try Trump Turnberry, absolutely luxurious rooms "

We’re not talking about his hotels

Seem to remember that coming up from you once beforehand

We’re talking about him trump scumbag raciest parasite degrades women etc etc

Maybe your in agreement to that sort of stuff

ehhh no

Maybe your in agreement to that sort of stuff "

If that was fact, he would be in Jail, is he in Jail no, he is the big boss of United States

sadly you read too much nonsense in the papers and you actually believe it.

It seems you are just joining the bandwagon of people with nothing to do, so you all decide to hit on Trump, why, because you have nothing else in life and feel you need to voice.

kind of sad really

wow; are you Spartacus?"

I was thinking.Fantastic Mr fox.

"

If that was fact, he would be in Jail, is he in Jail no, he is the big boss of United States

"

It can't be illegal if the president does it is not a particularly robust defense.

Try harder.

ehhh no

Maybe your in agreement to that sort of stuff

sadly you read too much nonsense in the papers and you actually believe it.

It seems you are just joining the bandwagon of people with nothing to do, so you all decide to hit on Trump, why, because you have nothing else in life and feel you need to voice.

kind of sad really"

Trumps an easy target .He's fat white old and rich with bad hair.He only puts his cock in white pussy and wants only Scandinavian women to enter his country.I can see why you like him and can relate.

moston

Latest news is he intends to use his executive powers to change the law and allow health workers to refuse to treat anyone from the LGBT community.

Guess this is his way of celebrating a year in office.

Newbury

Isn't he currently busy addressing a pro-life rally?

"Latest news is he intends to use his executive powers to change the law and allow health workers to refuse to treat anyone from the LGBT community.

Guess this is his way of celebrating a year in office. "

What a fucking cunt.

"Latest news is he intends to use his executive powers to change the law and allow health workers to refuse to treat anyone from the LGBT community.

Guess this is his way of celebrating a year in office. "

where did you get that info

london

Guess this is his way of celebrating a year in office.

where did you get that info"

BBC or SKY NEWS I should imagine.

"a year has passed and Donald trump has got the usa buzzing again ...well done mate ....keep saying it as it is ...no pc for him ...that's why he keeps us entertained "

and another 7 glorious years to follow

moston

"a year has passed and Donald trump has got the usa buzzing again ...well done mate ....keep saying it as it is ...no pc for him ...that's why he keeps us entertained

and another 7 glorious years to follow "

With luck the deal-maker in chief will stick to his guns and the US Federal Government will remain closed for the next 3 years or until Donny is impeached, prosecuted and jailed.

Bournemouth

"a year has passed and Donald trump has got the usa buzzing again ...well done mate ....keep saying it as it is ...no pc for him ...that's why he keeps us entertained

With luck the deal-maker in chief will stick to his guns and the US Federal Government will remain closed for the next 3 years or until Donny is impeached, prosecuted and jailed."

I second that I wouldent piss on him If he was on fire

Let's just all appreciate how the man who prides himself on being a "deal maker" has managed to wind up in a position where the federal government has shut down, because he cannot broker a deal.

Newbury

"Let's just all appreciate how the man who prides himself on being a "deal maker" has managed to wind up in a position where the federal government has shut down, because he cannot broker a deal."

But he also provides himself on being a "stable genius", so lets see how it pans out.

Thornaby

With luck the deal-maker in chief will stick to his guns and the US Federal Government will remain closed for the next 3 years or until Donny is impeached, prosecuted and jailed.

I second that I wouldent piss on him If he was on fire "

Unless you could piss paraffin?

Cannock

"Let's just all appreciate how the man who prides himself on being a "deal maker" has managed to wind up in a position where the federal government has shut down, because he cannot broker a deal."

Like Obama in 2013 then. Not the first time it has happened and won't be the last.

"Let's just all appreciate how the man who prides himself on being a "deal maker" has managed to wind up in a position where the federal government has shut down, because he cannot broker a deal.

Like Obama in 2013 then. Not the first time it has happened and won't be the last. "

Obama ran on a platform of being good at making deals, did he?

Must have missed that...

With luck the deal-maker in chief will stick to his guns and the US Federal Government will remain closed for the next 3 years or until Donny is impeached, prosecuted and jailed."

lol, next 3 years or until Donny is impeached, prosecuted and jailed

you will find it will be 7 years, he will be voted in again and as for impeached, prosecuted and jailed, it wont happen, what you gonna jail him for lol, fixing the broke usa? fixing Obama's f*ck ups

Thornaby

lol, next 3 years or until Donny is impeached, prosecuted and jailed

you will find it will be 7 years, he will be voted in again and as for impeached, prosecuted and jailed, it wont happen, what you gonna jail him for lol, fixing the broke usa? fixing Obama's f*ck ups"

What are you going to jail him for?

The odds are he'll go down for collusion with a foreign power.

Some of his sidekick's have already admitted to lieing under oath, the money trail is starting to emerge.

If it can be demonstrated he organised the money, or instructed his sidekick's to lie under oath his orange jump suit will be on order.

Personally I'd send him down for being an ignorant biggotted twat.

"Yes the poor people could get a job.. .unemployment now 4% lowest for years...mot everyone can be rich ...just like here in the uk"

What planet are you from??

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

He's thick as fuck. Anybody who thinks otherwise should give their head a shake. When he talks about 'shithole' countries he should remember he was elected by people who live in shithole areas in tbe states, and if he was elected over here it would be the same... and I'm working class!

"He's thick as fuck. Anybody who thinks otherwise should give their head a shake. When he talks about 'shithole' countries he should remember he was elected by people who live in shithole areas in tbe states, and if he was elected over here it would be the same... and I'm working class! "

would you happily live in the countries he allegedly called shithole countries

and where do you consider in the United States to be shithole areas, care to list them

newcastle

"He's thick as fuck. Anybody who thinks otherwise should give their head a shake. When he talks about 'shithole' countries he should remember he was elected by people who live in shithole areas in tbe states, and if he was elected over here it would be the same... and I'm working class!

and where do you consider in the United States to be shithole areas, care to list them"

The bible belt, and areas like Texas. Total shitholes. None of the educated states voted for him. There are extreme problems with the countries he voted for but what the uneducated right don't like is when you point out that their brand of politics fits closer to these countries than anybody else. Grab a gun, grab a flag, grab a bible and what do you get? Haha

newcastle

[Removed by poster at 21/01/18 09:02:19]

newcastle

"He's thick as fuck. Anybody who thinks otherwise should give their head a shake. When he talks about 'shithole' countries he should remember he was elected by people who live in shithole areas in tbe states, and if he was elected over here it would be the same... and I'm working class!

and where do you consider in the United States to be shithole areas, care to list them

The bible belt, and areas like Texas. Total shitholes. None of the educated states voted for him. There are extreme problems with the countries he voted for but what the uneducated right don't like is when you point out that their brand of politics fits closer to these countries than anybody else. Grab a gun, grab a flag, grab a bible and what do you get? Haha"

Spoke about, not voted for sorry* I have company

I would suggest you all watch "Requiem for Detroit" it's free to watch.Detriot or motor city as it was called.The industrial home of the car in the 20th century is now a wasteland of dystopian proportions.The real definition of a shit hole with no hope.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I would suggest you all watch "Requiem for Detroit" it's free to watch.Detriot or motor city as it was called.The industrial home of the car in the 20th century is now a wasteland of dystopian proportions.The real definition of a shit hole with no hope."

Try goobingdetroit and add .com

Absolutely nothing to do with Trump but you can see once nice suburban neighbourhoods collapse into nothingness. There are a third more houses than people and the city has been “selling” tax foreclosures to employees for $1. Once vast suburban neighbourhoods have in recent years been turned to grass.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

I’ve not been following all the Trump threads on here, so this may have already been posted. A lovely list of what it is now ok to do as president:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/20/opinion/the-Republicans-Guide-to-Presidential-Etiquette.html

And that’s not even touching on the collision, money laundering and the stuff he is actually going to be charged with.

-Matt

https://youtu.be/BqwWUNZlTOA

The bible belt, and areas like Texas. Total shitholes. None of the educated states voted for him. There are extreme problems with the countries he voted for but what the uneducated right don't like is when you point out that their brand of politics fits closer to these countries than anybody else. Grab a gun, grab a flag, grab a bible and what do you get? Haha"

Bit like the brexit vote then ?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Donald Trump has been president just over a year now and while politics is not a subject I know a lot about it does appear he is pissing off a lot of other countries.The bottom line as I see it is the American people voted him in If in 2020 they are not happy with him for whatever reason then they can vote him out.I prefer to look at what is going on in the UK politics wise as this is where I live , work , schools , hospitality pensions etc.

"He's thick as fuck. Anybody who thinks otherwise should give their head a shake. When he talks about 'shithole' countries he should remember he was elected by people who live in shithole areas in tbe states, and if he was elected over here it would be the same... and I'm working class! "

I think you may find he's a very rich stupid thick as fuck person. If he's that stupid why arent most successfull clever ppl rich? There would be a lot more rich people in thos world. Why be a teacher when you could be a rich person!! Also i think he meant shit hole 3rd word countries!! People that elected him are republicans that dont want their country ruined anymore. Uk already crossed that bridge a long time ago. Pillaged by scrotes and dirty gits!!

"Donald Trump has been president just over a year now and while politics is not a subject I know a lot about it does appear he is pissing off a lot of other countries.The bottom line as I see it is the American people voted him in If in 2020 they are not happy with him for whatever reason then they can vote him out.I prefer to look at what is going on in the UK politics wise as this is where I live , work , schools , hospitality pensions etc."
The difference with trump he doesnt bow down to other countries. Just says how it is, thats why the uk is so weak. They get bullied by the pub and are a a joke to the other EU members. We need a putin

Whenever anyone praises Trump for "being rich" they seem to forget that by most estimates he's worse off than if he'd taken the 14 million he borrowed from his father and just had someone else invest it for him.

Or, how he bankrupted a casino. Which maths says ought to be impossible.

So, if we're using his business acumen as a gauge of his intelligence, that puts him at the level of "easily outfoxed by simple utensils".

As for Trump voters worrying that non-white people are ruining the country, we do have a word for that. Begins with R.

And it's not Republican.

[Removed by poster at 21/01/18 16:48:19]

Newbury

I think you may find he's a very rich stupid thick as fuck person. If he's that stupid why arent most successfull clever ppl rich? There would be a lot more rich people in thos world. Why be a teacher when you could be a rich person!! Also i think he meant shit hole 3rd word countries!! People that elected him are republicans that dont want their country ruined anymore. Uk already crossed that bridge a long time ago. Pillaged by scrotes and dirty gits!!

"

He became rich by inheriting money, just like an awful lot of the very richest.

You've also answered your point about being clever and being rich - plenty of intelligent people derive satisfaction in life from things other than money. Academics (with the exception of faculty leaders) aren't that well paid as a whole, it doesn't make them any less intelligent.

newcastle

Trumps the big man on twitter ranting and raving like a pissed-up embarrassing uncle at a party but lets not forget that awkward as fuck meeting with Obama just after his election where he looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him whole. Republicans control congress but nothing gets passed through and I personally don't think Putin is the answer to anyone's problems. Look at how he treats the LGBT community.

Also to the dude who said we were a country invaded by 'dirty gits'can we stop assuming that just because someone is foreign they'll attack you? Abuse comes out of entitlement and power and there's plenty of western men who try to explain away abuse towards women and young girls and dismiss jokes about such as locker room banter, just like the self-certified 'pussy grabber'himself. Where there have been issues of abuse in grooming gangs you cannot just assume that every person who comes here wants to live off the state and attack your relatives and partners. Places like Texas as far as I'm aware still execute their citizens who commit these crimes yet prisons are still full of such people so something isn't working.

newcastle

He became rich by inheriting money, just like an awful lot of the very richest.

You've also answered your point about being clever and being rich - plenty of intelligent people derive satisfaction in life from things other than money. Academics (with the exception of faculty leaders) aren't that well paid as a whole, it doesn't make them any less intelligent."

This

Cannock

"Trumps the big man on twitter ranting and raving like a pissed-up embarrassing uncle at a party but lets not forget that awkward as fuck meeting with Obama just after his election where he looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him whole. Republicans control congress but nothing gets passed through and I personally don't think Putin is the answer to anyone's problems. Look at how he treats the LGBT community.

Also to the dude who said we were a country invaded by 'dirty gits'can we stop assuming that just because someone is foreign they'll attack you? Abuse comes out of entitlement and power and there's plenty of western men who try to explain away abuse towards women and young girls and dismiss jokes about such as locker room banter, just like the self-certified 'pussy grabber'himself. Where there have been issues of abuse in grooming gangs you cannot just assume that every person who comes here wants to live off the state and attack your relatives and partners. Places like Texas as far as I'm aware still execute their citizens who commit these crimes yet prisons are still full of such people so something isn't working. "

'Republicans control congress but nothing gets passed through'.

Really?

You really have shown your ignorance here, congress passed Trumps tax reforms through.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Trumps the big man on twitter ranting and raving like a pissed-up embarrassing uncle at a party but lets not forget that awkward as fuck meeting with Obama just after his election where he looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him whole. Republicans control congress but nothing gets passed through and I personally don't think Putin is the answer to anyone's problems. Look at how he treats the LGBT community.

Also to the dude who said we were a country invaded by 'dirty gits'can we stop assuming that just because someone is foreign they'll attack you? Abuse comes out of entitlement and power and there's plenty of western men who try to explain away abuse towards women and young girls and dismiss jokes about such as locker room banter, just like the self-certified 'pussy grabber'himself. Where there have been issues of abuse in grooming gangs you cannot just assume that every person who comes here wants to live off the state and attack your relatives and partners. Places like Texas as far as I'm aware still execute their citizens who commit these crimes yet prisons are still full of such people so something isn't working.

Really?

You really have shown your ignorance here, congress passed Trumps tax reforms through. "

What else have they achieved in a year?

Why the king of deal making is currently presiding over a federal shutdown because he can't broker a deal!

That is, technically, an achievement.

newcastle

Really?

You really have shown your ignorance here, congress passed Trumps tax reforms through.

What else have they achieved in a year? "

Exactly

Cannock

Really?

Exactly "

So you're giving the thumbs up now in acknowledgement that your initial statement was false and wrong.

newcastle

Really?

Exactly

So you're giving the thumbs up now in acknowledgement that your initial statement was false and wrong. "

No, I think you need to look again Centaur

Cannock

Really?

Exactly

So you're giving the thumbs up now in acknowledgement that your initial statement was false and wrong.

No, I think you need to look again Centaur "

You said congress hadn't passed any of Trumps plans. I gave you an example of where congress had passed something. Your initial statement was false and wrong.

newcastle

Really?

Exactly

No, I think you need to look again Centaur

You said congress hadn't passed any of Trumps plans. I gave you an example of where congress had passed something. Your initial statement was false and wrong. "

It's one of the only examples you'd be able to give though. Google search engines are brilliant aren't they? Top article was it?

london

#releasethememo

moston

"#releasethememo"

Guess things are getting really close to those in power when they start going after themselves...

Sounds like circling the wagons for a last stand to me...

"#releasethememo"

It's always a good idea to mindlessly regurgitate the hashtag being pushed by twitter bots.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

"The guys a legend, does not give 2 fucks. We just habe weak individuals with no desire to make our country great

OK, so name something positive he has done to warrant your adulation."

Hasnt he improved the economy. Surely he has

he has made the usa a better place to live

canterbury

Yup well done the Don..wish we had someone with gonads in charge ..britex would be all over in a week and then we could all get on without all the ping pong politics

North West

"he has made the usa a better place to live"

How?

My perception is that Trumps America is even more divided than it was previously. That said - I spend time in major cities rather than rural towns and in cities there is absolutely no noticeable difference at all.

london

"he has made the usa a better place to live

How?

My perception is that Trumps America is even more divided than it was previously. That said - I spend time in major cities rather than rural towns and in cities there is absolutely no noticeable difference at all."

When a city is doing well what would you say would be noticeably different ?

Are your visits business or pleasure. ?

How much of the anti Trump press do you think are to blame for some of the hysterical behaviour of anti Trump supporters?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

So what Trump policy has actually improved the US economy?

Looking at the 5 year trends for the stock market, GDP and unemployment in the USA, what difference has he made?

West London

For good measure the USA ( not Trump apparently) has also lifted it's failed 11 nation "muslim" immigration "ban"

West London

I'll save you all the effort. I'm good like that

https://www.ft.com/content/4e5af7e4-c88d-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f

london

"I'll save you all the effort. I'm good like that

https://www.ft.com/content/4e5af7e4-c88d-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f"

You’re quoting a left wing pandering anti Trump paper that runs stories about sexual assault rather then go to the police with their evidence.

Not really to be trusted anymore.

You’re quoting a left wing pandering anti Trump paper that runs stories about sexual assault rather then go to the police with their evidence.

Not really to be trusted anymore. "

Yes exactly. Its a losing battle with the tabloid clowns. Look at the shit that gets printed about tommy robinson. Luckily he backs it up with lice feeds and his own show

Yes exactly. Its a losing battle with the tabloid clowns. Look at the shit that gets printed about tommy robinson. Luckily he backs it up with lice feeds and his own show"

live feeds

West London

Yes exactly. Its a losing battle with the tabloid clowns. Look at the shit that gets printed about tommy robinson. Luckily he backs it up with lice feeds and his own showlive feeds"

Interesting perspective chaps.

Please find some graphs that show different behaviour of the same economic indicators over the same time period. Even some "alternate facts" would be fine. Perhaps the data that Donald Trump is basing his claims on?

If you can't manage that then it sounds like sycophancy

Yes exactly. Its a losing battle with the tabloid clowns. Look at the shit that gets printed about tommy robinson. Luckily he backs it up with lice feeds and his own showlive feeds

Please find some graphs that show different behaviour of the same economic indicators over the same time period. Even some "alternate facts" would be fine. Perhaps the data that Donald Trump is basing his claims on?

If you can't manage that then it sounds like sycophancy "

Isnt it the same with all political parties tho. All full off lies and made up numbers

West London

Yes exactly. Its a losing battle with the tabloid clowns. Look at the shit that gets printed about tommy robinson. Luckily he backs it up with lice feeds and his own showlive feeds

Isnt it the same with all political parties tho. All full off lies and made up numbers"

Nothing to do with politics. These graphs are to do with making money.

I take it that you can't find any other data then.

Thought so

Isnt it the same with all political parties tho. All full off lies and made up numbers

Thought so "

Im not even wasting my time searching for graphs. Bore off leftist labour boy

london

Thought so "

. You’re having a graph ain’t ya.

You have just dismissed anything Trump as done for no reason then you hate him.

Draw the right graph and it could show I have the biggest cock.

West London

Thought so

Im not even wasting my time searching for graphs. Bore off leftist labour boy "

Bless. No answer

West London

Thought so . You’re having a graph ain’t ya.

Draw the right graph and it could show I have the biggest cock. "

Excellent argument

I haven't dismissed anything. Just explain to me what policy introduced by Trump has led to the improvements in the US economy that he is proving.

Graphs are usually good ways of displaying complex data. If you don't like them feel free to use words. If not words please communicate the explanation some other way. Perhaps interpretive dance? You can post a video

Newbury

Ah yes, that well known Marxist pamphlet the Financial Times.

moston

"You’re quoting a left wing pandering anti Trump paper that runs stories about sexual assault rather then go to the police with their evidence.

It is interesting that you think the FT, owned by the Japanese media company Nikkei, who the Japanese financial index is named after, is a left wing paper.

Newbury

Excellent argument

I haven't dismissed anything. Just explain to me what policy introduced by Trump has led to the improvements in the US economy that he is proving.

Graphs are usually good ways of displaying complex data. If you don't like them feel free to use words. If not words please communicate the explanation some other way. Perhaps interpretive dance? You can post a video "

I would have abandoned the hope of any sense once the words "Tommy Robinson" entered the conversation.

Fascists are't usually known for their intelligence.

Newbury

"You’re quoting a left wing pandering anti Trump paper that runs stories about sexual assault rather then go to the police with their evidence.

It is interesting that you think the FT, owned by the Japanese media company Nikkei, who the Japanese financial index is named after, is a left wing paper.

"

It's pink, therefore it must be for pinkos. Sheer logic, innit?

North West

You are seriously calling the world’s most respected financial newspaper left wing and not to be trusted??

Where is all this going for fucks sake?

West London

"It does appear that things are heading in the right direction there. Apple are relocating back to the US, a direct result of the tax policy. More jobs for the US people. Unemployment down.

He's a strong president, trying to implement what the people who voted him in wanted. He's also fit as a fiddle.

Although I don't agree with some things he says, he was the lesser of two evils and trying his best to lead his country under constant attack.

"

Apple moving what "back" to the USA?

For all the rest have a look at the graphs I posted

in Lancashire

It's pink, therefore it must be for pinkos. Sheer logic, innit? "

It's comedy gold..

At a very simplistic and bizarre level..

Has anyone seen the graphs yet?

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Some people are just dim enough to never realise when theyre in the wrong despite multiple people explaining why.

The lack of self awareness of those too stupid to understand what a flase equivalency is, what publications are left and right or centrist or even the basics of whats going on around them is why we have Trump supporters.

london

Excellent argument

Graphs are usually good ways of displaying complex data. If you don't like them feel free to use words. If not words please communicate the explanation some other way. Perhaps interpretive dance? You can post a video

I would have abandoned the hope of any sense once the words "Tommy Robinson" entered the conversation.

Fascists are't usually known for their intelligence. "

I’m Sure an intelligent person like yourself will explain to us all why you think not wanting our troops spat at during an Home coming march and terrorist using a religion makes him a facist. I’m sure you will also call him a racist. I would love to see proof of that also.

You can PM me any proof if you would rather it off here.

london

Excellent argument

Graphs are usually good ways of displaying complex data. If you don't like them feel free to use words. If not words please communicate the explanation some other way. Perhaps interpretive dance? You can post a video "

Are you telling us not one policy has brought one extra dollar to the economy.