FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > French Hospital offering operations.

French Hospital offering operations.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rench letter OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chorley,

See a french hospital in calais offering operations to the NHS no waiting times and Free parking But only remainers can go as Brexiteers don't like Europe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"See a french hospital in calais offering operations to the NHS no waiting times and Free parking But only remainers can go as Brexiteers don't like Europe.

"

I like it nice one

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

[Removed by poster at 26/01/18 20:31:30]

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"[Removed by poster at 26/01/18 20:31:30]"

Thanks for your contribution

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

This offer has been available for years it is because we are in the EU that's all,you must not have known about it.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"This offer has been available for years it is because we are in the EU that's all,you must not have known about it."

No it hasn't, no it's not

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"This offer has been available for years it is because we are in the EU that's all,you must not have known about it.

No it hasn't, no it's not "

I was offered treatment in France some years ago,I turned it down,the NHS offered it to me.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

I'd be very surprised if the CCG covering the Wirral has a contract with any French care providers

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"See a french hospital in calais offering operations to the NHS no waiting times and Free parking But only remainers can go as Brexiteers don't like Europe.

"

Im not from the UK but are you saying people who voted brexit just dont like Europe end of, so if someone doesnt want to be a member of the EU they dont like Europe, I have family in the States who are happy they aint in the EU but love all things European

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Im not from the UK but are you saying people who voted brexit just dont like Europe end of, so if someone doesnt want to be a member of the EU they dont like Europe, I have family in the States who are happy they aint in the EU but love all things European "

Not all of them just some of them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Makes a change from the whole of the EU nipping over to UK for operations & treatment

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Just been listening to a great Stevie wonder song on the radio

HES MR NO IT ALL

Makes a change from the whole of the EU nipping over to UK for operations & treatment"

I know all those old cunts in Spain popping home for operations for years are leechers.Ban them..

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"

We love Europe, holiday there several times a year. Brexiteers don't think of the EU and Europe as the same thing, because they're not.

"

Is it a Floating Hospital?

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Let's hope its a one way ticket for them then. haha

"

It is bizarre to state that Brexiteers don't like Europe . Why would this be the case.? I own an apartment in France and still voted Brexit . Believing that unnecessary bureaucracy is wasteful and inefficient is not an indication that we dislike a country. We have voted to leave the EU because we wish to be architects of our own destiny . Who ever suggested that we dislike d those who live in Europe . ?

Not sure the brexiters would be happy being looked after by foreigners and frenchies.Theyve driven out the foreigners working in the NHS.Which is one achievement I guess.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I live in Spain, I voted for Brexit and I'm returning for an operation.

"I live in Spain, I voted for Brexit and I'm returning for an operation. "

Well that makes you a migrant doesn't it? I live in France but as I permanently live in France I can't have medical treatment in the UK, (unless I pay for it), so is there a different law in Spain?

It is bizarre to state that Brexiteers don't like Europe . Why would this be the case.? I own an apartment in France and still voted Brexit . Believing that unnecessary bureaucracy is wasteful and inefficient is not an indication that we dislike a country. We have voted to leave the EU because we wish to be architects of our own destiny . Who ever suggested that we dislike d those who live in Europe . ? "

Sell it quick because once we leave and your classified as a third country the property tax increases to 49%!

Falkirk

"I live in Spain, I voted for Brexit and I'm returning for an operation.

Well that makes you a migrant doesn't it? I live in France but as I permanently live in France I can't have medical treatment in the UK, (unless I pay for it), so is there a different law in Spain?"

And there lies the problem. Because the system allows it.

It is bizarre to state that Brexiteers don't like Europe . Why would this be the case.? I own an apartment in France and still voted Brexit . Believing that unnecessary bureaucracy is wasteful and inefficient is not an indication that we dislike a country. We have voted to leave the EU because we wish to be architects of our own destiny . Who ever suggested that we dislike d those who live in Europe . ?

Sell it quick because once we leave and your classified as a third country the property tax increases to 49%!"

Dam is that correct.I would be selling tonight..

Well that makes you a migrant doesn't it? I live in France but as I permanently live in France I can't have medical treatment in the UK, (unless I pay for it), so is there a different law in Spain?

And there lies the problem. Because the system allows it. "

Do you pay tax here.

Falkirk

And there lies the problem. Because the system allows it. Do you pay tax here."

Certainly do.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

And there lies the problem. Because the system allows it. Do you pay tax here.

Certainly do. "

You are either domiciled in Spain or you are domiciled in the UK, you can’t be domiciled in both. If you are paying tax in the UK then you must be domiciled here, meaning that you don’t live in Spain.

I am aware that there was a big underground fear campaign in Spain suggesting that the many hundreds of thousands of Brits who own holiday homes would lose their secrecy game as banks and other financial institutions started to pool identity and tax information in a more joined up way as the EU upped its game against tax evasion. Getting the UK out of the EU would possibly place a bit of fog between the Spanish and U.K. tax agencies.

Falkirk

Certainly do.

You are either domiciled in Spain or you are domiciled in the UK, you can’t be domiciled in both. If you are paying tax in the UK then you must be domiciled here, meaning that you don’t live in Spain.

I am aware that there was a big underground fear campaign in Spain suggesting that the many hundreds of thousands of Brits who own holiday homes would lose their secrecy game as banks and other financial institutions started to pool identity and tax information in a more joined up way as the EU upped its game against tax evasion. Getting the UK out of the EU would possibly place a bit of fog between the Spanish and U.K. tax agencies."

That is correct. However we live here full time. Our kids go to school.

To be honest the fear mongers that said we should move as soon as brexit happened have been wrong so far.

If anything apart from having to now go passport control nothing much has changed.

Like everything if it all goes to shit we will just have to deal with it.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

It is bizarre to state that Brexiteers don't like Europe . Why would this be the case.? I own an apartment in France and still voted Brexit . Believing that unnecessary bureaucracy is wasteful and inefficient is not an indication that we dislike a country. We have voted to leave the EU because we wish to be architects of our own destiny . Who ever suggested that we dislike d those who live in Europe . ? "

So despite owning a property in Europe you voted to remove your right to live there. You voted to remove your right to vote there. You voted to remove your right to work there. You voted to remove your right to healthcare there. You voted to remove your right to visa free travel there. You voted to remove your right to move money freely to and from there. And you also voted to stop all of the people having those same rights as you in the UK. That doesn't seem very sensible to mem

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 28/01/18 01:20:01]

Cambridge

Certainly do.

I am aware that there was a big underground fear campaign in Spain suggesting that the many hundreds of thousands of Brits who own holiday homes would lose their secrecy game as banks and other financial institutions started to pool identity and tax information in a more joined up way as the EU upped its game against tax evasion. Getting the UK out of the EU would possibly place a bit of fog between the Spanish and U.K. tax agencies.

To be honest the fear mongers that said we should move as soon as brexit happened have been wrong so far.

If anything apart from having to now go passport control nothing much has changed.

Like everything if it all goes to shit we will just have to deal with it."

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-entitlements-migrant-health-guide

"For secondary care services, the UK’s healthcare system is a residence-based one, which means entitlement to free healthcare is based on living lawfully in the UK on a properly settled basis for the time being."

Have you told the NHS that you are living in Spain?

Falkirk

Certainly do.

"For secondary care services, the UK’s healthcare system is a residence-based one, which means entitlement to free healthcare is based on living lawfully in the UK on a properly settled basis for the time being."

Have you told the NHS that you are living in Spain? "

Yes. Also any corrospondece from the NHS comes to the Spanish address.

Falkirk

Certainly do.

Have you told the NHS that you are living in Spain?

Yes. Also any corrospondece from the NHS comes to the Spanish address.

What I will say I there are certain reasons why I have to attend the consultants in the UK so the information you posted will be irrelevant to my specific case and apply as a general rule.

"

Do you have a cellar in your apartment, is it on ground floor, is it in Paris?

I don't like France simply due to working for a French company for some years, did not like the way they worked or their attitude, sure you cannot group all French in same boat but I simply have no time for them, my choice.

Spain, I worked in cadiz at the Dragados offshore yard for a year on a rig build.

Spanish I dealt with are bone idle, lazy filthy dangerous sods of whom I have no time for

I also detest the attitude the Spanish government has for Scotland, I would happily see their economy shrink and die, I will not contribute to it again for sure.

Tangier is even a bigger shithole although not in EU I grant

I have travelled and enjoyed 36 states in usa and simply love the place, my choice, and given a choice of EU or usa, I continue to travel the usa and Canada

yes your quote is correct for me, I voted brexit and I do not like EU / Europe

again my choice

» Add a new message to this topic