FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit negotiations

Brexit negotiations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was watching sky news and I agree, what part of getting a deal dont the brexit team dont get? They wont get a better deal than they have now lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I was watching sky news and I agree, what part of getting a deal dont the brexit team dont get? They wont get a better deal than they have now lol "

They don't want a deal. They want full scale crash out carnage. Have you not been paying attention?

True Brexiters have no patience or time to understand the technicalities of deals and therefore they see the only possible solution as being a total break.

Fortunately, there are some people responsible enough to realise that such a move would be catastrophic and even David Davis has allowed himself to be boxed into a default position of alignment with EU regulations.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

It’s going very well isn’t it not

"I was watching sky news and I agree, what part of getting a deal dont the brexit team dont get? They wont get a better deal than they have now lol

They don't want a deal. They want full scale crash out carnage. Have you not been paying attention?

True Brexiters have no patience or time to understand the technicalities of deals and therefore they see the only possible solution as being a total break.

Fortunately, there are some people responsible enough to realise that such a move would be catastrophic and even David Davis has allowed himself to be boxed into a default position of alignment with EU regulations."

I havent followed it so much as I live in the eu, but yes, they seem to want a no deal, which wont be good for them, they dont see the importance off being together, which will be their downfall.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was watching sky news and I agree, what part of getting a deal dont the brexit team dont get? They wont get a better deal than they have now lol

Fortunately, there are some people responsible enough to realise that such a move would be catastrophic and even David Davis has allowed himself to be boxed into a default position of alignment with EU regulations.I havent followed it so much as I live in the eu, but yes, they seem to want a no deal, which wont be good for them, they dont see the importance off being together, which will be their downfall."

In your opinion

"It’s going very well isn’t it not "
That is a good one lol.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

It is called disaster economics...

The worse the deal, the harder we crash, the more will be up for grabs in the fire-sale that follows...

How do you think we have ended up in a position where 49 individuals control over half the worlds wealth? We are just the latest target to be set up for asset stripping. Remember the banks were done 10 years ago and we bailed them out and in doing so weakened ourselves, now we are weakening ourselves even more by leaving the EU, and that makes us even more vulnerable and the vultures are lining up. They are even telling us what they are going to do, but we have been so conditioned to distrust and hate thee EU by genuine 'fake news' pumped out by right wing media over 40 years (remember all the 'you could not make it up' stories made up by News International and the Mail?) that the majority of us refuse to see or hear the truth.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"It’s going very well isn’t it not "
everything is fine,gives the TV and attention seeking MP's something to talk about.

Bournemouth

"It’s going very well isn’t it not everything is fine,gives the TV and attention seeking MP's something to talk about."

Have you been drinking tonight

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"It’s going very well isn’t it not everything is fine,gives the TV and attention seeking MP's something to talk about.

Have you been drinking tonight "

It's worse than that

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"It is called disaster economics...

The worse the deal, the harder we crash, the more will be up for grabs in the fire-sale that follows...

How do you think we have ended up in a position where 49 individuals control over half the worlds wealth? We are just the latest target to be set up for asset stripping. Remember the banks were done 10 years ago and we bailed them out and in doing so weakened ourselves, now we are weakening ourselves even more by leaving the EU, and that makes us even more vulnerable and the vultures are lining up. They are even telling us what they are going to do, but we have been so conditioned to distrust and hate thee EU by genuine 'fake news' pumped out by right wing media over 40 years (remember all the 'you could not make it up' stories made up by News International and the Mail?) that the majority of us refuse to see or hear the truth."

Capitalism might not be perfect but the alternative is so much worse.

moston

"Capitalism might not be perfect but the alternative is so much worse. "

Now where have you learned that?

Could it have been from capitalists?

cheshunt

"Capitalism might not be perfect but the alternative is so much worse.

Now where have you learned that?

Could it have been from capitalists?"

No, from my observations going through life. No one has shown me an alternative that works, I’m quite happy to be proved wrong

moston

"No, from my observations going through life. No one has shown me an alternative that works, I’m quite happy to be proved wrong "

Would you like to explain that statement please?

And before you start may I point out to you that there is not a single sovereign nation in modern history that has not been based on capitalism, and what you probably consider communism is nothing more than state controlled capitalism with a planned economy as against regulated private capitalism moving towards full Laissez Faire capitalism in western economies.

cheshunt

"No, from my observations going through life. No one has shown me an alternative that works, I’m quite happy to be proved wrong

Would you like to explain that statement please?

And before you start may I point out to you that there is not a single sovereign nation in modern history that has not been based on capitalism, and what you probably consider communism is nothing more than state controlled capitalism with a planned economy as against regulated private capitalism moving towards full Laissez Faire capitalism in western economies. "

What part of my statement would you like me to explain? All I’m saying is that capitalism may not be perfect but to me the alternative is worse, but as I said I’m willing to be proved wrong, should we follow Venezuela’s way of doing things?

moston

"What part of my statement would you like me to explain? All I’m saying is that capitalism may not be perfect but to me the alternative is worse, but as I said I’m willing to be proved wrong, should we follow Venezuela’s way of doing things? "

You sight Venezuela, tell me what sort of an economic system do they operate?

cheshunt

"What part of my statement would you like me to explain? All I’m saying is that capitalism may not be perfect but to me the alternative is worse, but as I said I’m willing to be proved wrong, should we follow Venezuela’s way of doing things?

You sight Venezuela, tell me what sort of an economic system do they operate?"

Google it, ?? it saves me writing a long message explaining. You still haven’t shown me an alternative to capitalism, as I’ve said I’m open to change, just show me something that works.

moston

"Google it, ?? it saves me writing a long message explaining. You still haven’t shown me an alternative to capitalism, as I’ve said I’m open to change, just show me something that works. "

OMG! Venezuela is a capitalist country, as is China and as was the former Soviet Union. State capitalism is still capitalism. That is not an opinion that is fact. I think you like many confuse a free market economy and a command economy with capitalism and communism.

But then your (and many others) ignorance is continually reinforced by those who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Question?

Looking at your timelines (you know, the hour bar that shows when you last posted)

It appears you all sit up at night, glued to what will be in the morning papers

and then running to post on here.

Should you not be entertaining at night, out for a social drink with friends at a local? or snuggled up with a female watching a movie, or just some family time

or do you all prefer to whinge with your online buddies

cheshunt

"Google it, ?? it saves me writing a long message explaining. You still haven’t shown me an alternative to capitalism, as I’ve said I’m open to change, just show me something that works.

OMG! Venezuela is a capitalist country, as is China and as was the former Soviet Union. State capitalism is still capitalism. That is not an opinion that is fact. I think you like many confuse a free market economy and a command economy with capitalism and communism.

But then your (and many others) ignorance is continually reinforced by those who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. "

You still haven’t shown me the alternative, or maybe I’ll be to “ignorant” to understand.

moston

"Question?

Looking at your timelines (you know, the hour bar that shows when you last posted)

Should you not be entertaining at night, out for a social drink with friends at a local? or snuggled up with a female watching a movie, or just some family time

or do you all prefer to whinge with your online buddies "

Congratulations, you seem to have learned the lesson of gaslighting and astroturfing populism.

If you can't attack the message attack the person any way you can.

moston

"You still haven’t shown me the alternative, or maybe I’ll be to “ignorant” to understand.

"

Actually most countries use a mixed economy model, and the fact is the more balanced a mixed economy is the better it preforms for the majority of its population. It is economies where ideology is used to drive an economy away from a balanced mixed economy (in either direction) that leads to inequality and growing gaps between the elite and the vast majority of the population. Fact is there is no difference between the Venezuelan and US economies other than one is designed to discriminate in favour of US corporations and elite while the other is designed to discriminate against US corporations and elite.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Question?

or do you all prefer to whinge with your online buddies "

Trying to shut down someone who regularly exposes your limitations by shaming him???

Suggest it might be you who needs to get a real life instead of trying to get fulfilment from trolling on an anonymous website.

Bournemouth

"Question?

or do you all prefer to whinge with your online buddies

Trying to shut down someone who regularly exposes your limitations by shaming him???

Suggest it might be you who needs to get a real life instead of trying to get fulfilment from trolling on an anonymous website."

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

If u put remainders in charge of britex ...guess what your going to get.....

» Add a new message to this topic