FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Happy listing of those who believe we should cancel Brexit

Happy listing of those who believe we should cancel Brexit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Post here only if you believe that the UK should cancel Brexit.

Whatever you voted, it's fine to have altered your opinion.

Add your name to this no to Brexit listing with pride. The meaningful discussions can continue in their various threads. If you are a Brexit at any cost person,, you can add your name into that appropriate thread instead - you have choice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alternatively Post Here if you think Brexit was long over due for the UK

Obviously the Majority of the whole UK think this and that is why we are leaving the EU

This will in years to come, be the best thing ever to happen in the UK

some simply cannot see this yet, and cannot face the fact we are leaving.

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

It's not the best thing that has happened to the UK the worst thing that has happened. All the Businesses that will have to sort things out more expensive for them that they will not get back. NHS shortages so you think that is good you are a fool if you think that Brexit is good for the UK.

Central

"Alternatively Post Here if you think Brexit was long over due for the UK

Obviously the Majority of the whole UK think this and that is why we are leaving the EU

some simply cannot see this yet, and cannot face the fact we are leaving."

Alternatively go and create a thread for that, so you're more than disruptive

Thought everyone was entitled to opinion, free speech and all that

unless you disagree

Central

"Thought everyone was entitled to opinion, free speech and all that

unless you disagree"

Forum rules are clear, as you know

some simply cannot see this yet, and cannot face the fact we are leaving."

How many years is it going to take to see the benefit?

How much has brexit cost so far - giving that we have had to recruit highly paid negotiators, a completely new dept staffed with hundreds of personnel?

How much of what we have spent on brexit so far, could have gone to the NHS?

How much has brexit cost so far - giving that we have had to recruit highly paid negotiators, a completely new dept staffed with hundreds of personnel?

"

you mean highly paid experts and negotiators in the likes of George Osborne and such

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Yep.

Bin Brexit.

I didn't believe those saying that it would be Armageddon any more than those insisting that it will be a road to paradise.

At best it will end up much the same after many wasted years in between.

"Yep.

Bin Brexit.

I didn't believe those saying that it would be Armageddon any more than those insisting that it will be a road to paradise.

At best it will end up much the same after many wasted years in between."

even if that was the minimum exit, it would be better than being told what to do by EU

but that will not be the minimum, some have faith in the British people to succeed beyond expectation

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Dump it in the Thames the deeper the better

Central

"Yep.

Bin Brexit.

At best it will end up much the same after many wasted years in between.

even if that was the minimum exit, it would be better than being told what to do by EU

but that will not be the minimum, some have faith in the British people to succeed beyond expectation"

Great to see the lovers of cancelling Brexit here

we were fine before we went into "Europe", we've been fine in it and we'll be fine when we leave it - much ado about nothing, largely whipped up by the media - relax and worry about things worth worrying about - let democracy takes it path instead of trying to cheat it.

I wish we had voted to remain.... but... I think we should persue Brexit at full force and maybe, just maybe if it's the total disaster I think it's going to be then future Government's may learn that there's something's too complicated to ask the masses to decide upon.

Brexshit will be over quicker than you think.We will be welcomed back like the prodigal son who went for a wander.

you mean highly paid experts and negotiators in the likes of George Osborne and such "

Is that the Geirge Osborne who is no longer an MP? The one who no longer has anything to do with brexit other than shouting from the sidelines....? Or did you miss that?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

So you're all (well, most) just going to ignore what the OP asked for this thread to be about.

How polite.

"So you're all (well, most) just going to ignore what the OP asked for this thread to be about.

How polite. "

Yes they will.Bitter fucktards.

Central

"we were fine before we went into "Europe", we've been fine in it and we'll be fine when we leave it - much ado about nothing, largely whipped up by the media - relax and worry about things worth worrying about - let democracy takes it path instead of trying to cheat it."

Another person who wants to cancel Brexit

"we were fine before we went into "Europe", we've been fine in it and we'll be fine when we leave it - much ado about nothing, largely whipped up by the media - relax and worry about things worth worrying about - let democracy takes it path instead of trying to cheat it."

What planet are you on?

We were in a terrible state. We were known as "the sick man of Europe ". Power cuts, 3 day week, inflation at 26%. Pound falling like a brick. I lived through it so have personal experience - fact check it it's not fake news!

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Exit BREXIT. Stop the madness now.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Ye fuck democracy the 17-4 million who voted leave why respect there wishs there all racist traitors anyway just keep having a vote till all the clever remainers get there way Shall we have a best of 5 or we could all just start backing our country and try to unite and get on with life like adults

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Ye fuck democracy the 17-4 million who voted leave why respect there wishs there all racist traitors anyway just keep having a vote till all the clever remainers get there way Shall we have a best of 5 or we could all just start backing our country and try to unite and get on with life like adults "

I believe in a Representative Parliamentary Democracy not a plebiscite driven populist dictatorship.

There is absolutely no way I'm ever going to unite behind a policy that is going to make millions of people across the UK poorer.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Ye fuck democracy the 17-4 million who voted leave why respect there wishs there all racist traitors anyway just keep having a vote till all the clever remainers get there way Shall we have a best of 5 or we could all just start backing our country and try to unite and get on with life like adults "

every time we have a general election we 'fuck democracy' in that other views are voted on and Parliament will have a change of party at the helm..

and yes i know this shambles of a referendum was not an every 4/5 yearly event but its not to 'fuck democracy'

by holding an opposing view and to peacefully campaign for that position..

that is the very nature of our democracy..

that it should be different on this one issue, especially given issue is bizarre and not democratic..

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Can't change a vote ...just some don't like majority rule but hey never mind ....out is out

Bournemouth

Your calling 17.4% of British people are all raciest I don’t believe what I’m reading are you ill

thornaby

You are ill it's a joke I was being sarcastic get a grip you could work that out if you read my full post asking to all unite

Bournemouth

"Can't change a vote ...just some don't like majority rule but hey never mind ....out is out"

Maybe can’t change it but let’s see peoples views in 2 years or so time they might suddenly think what have we done cause we will be all fucked it’s starting allready

Great news about council tax approx £100 per year more for everyone

Local police forces in our neck of the woods can’t responde to burglary’s now it’s a open book now for robbers

The nhs is doing fantastically well don’t you think

This is the tip of the iceberg

Plus much more to come

So for you musketeers rock on

Bournemouth

"You are ill it's a joke I was being sarcastic get a grip you could work that out if you read my full post asking to all unite "

Your mad allways making out a lie that’s all you do

Go on why don’t you say let’s unite the country all the doom and gloom from remainers get on with it

Can I tell you something we don’t want to get on with it because it’s a fucking mess and it ain’t going to get any better

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Post here only if you believe that the UK should cancel Brexit.

Add your name to this no to Brexit listing with pride. The meaningful discussions can continue in their various threads. If you are a Brexit at any cost person,, you can add your name into that appropriate thread instead - you have choice "

Sorry to be a party pooper...

Fact is if national interest alone were the governing factor then Brexit should be cancelled. But the thing is brexit is not about the national interest, it is about belief and scapegoats when belief fails to deliver.

Therefore brexit must continue because until those who have been conditioned by 40 years of ever more strident anti EU propaganda from the popular right-wing media are forced through economic disaster to face the fact that they have been conned there will be no end to the it's all Brussels fault excuse when right-wing policies fail.

thornaby

"Can't change a vote ...just some don't like majority rule but hey never mind ....out is out

Maybe can’t change it but let’s see peoples views in 2 years or so time they might suddenly think what have we done cause we will be all fucked it’s starting allready

Local police forces in our neck of the woods can’t responde to burglary’s now it’s a open book now for robbers

Plus much more to come

So for you musketeers rock on "

aw right so council tax never went up before brexit police never needed more money before brexit nhs the same Okies all brexits fault Like you say let's all wait till two yrs time see what we all think then best thing you've ever said on here

Bournemouth

"Can't change a vote ...just some don't like majority rule but hey never mind ....out is out

Plus much more to come

So for you musketeers rock on aw right so council tax never went up before brexit police never needed more money before brexit nhs the same Okies all brexits fault Like you say let's all wait till two yrs time see what we all think then best thing you've ever said on here "

Sorry I can’t talk to you

You must be a millionaire or plain daft one or the other

thornaby

A millionaire is that realy what you need to take a £100 a yr rise in council tax £2 a week lol wish I was tho

"we were fine before we went into "Europe", we've been fine in it and we'll be fine when we leave it - much ado about nothing, largely whipped up by the media - relax and worry about things worth worrying about - let democracy takes it path instead of trying to cheat it.

What planet are you on?

We were in a terrible state. We were known as "the sick man of Europe ". Power cuts, 3 day week, inflation at 26%. Pound falling like a brick. I lived through it so have personal experience - fact check it it's not fake news!"

That was mid/late 70s....we were IN Europe at the time. I’m not blaming Europe....just saying it how it is.

Bournemouth

"A millionaire is that realy what you need to take a £100 a yr rise in council tax £2 a week lol wish I was tho "

No I never said that you did your a mastery at twisting peoples words

Tell me where I said that please

I wonder what will come back next

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Add your name to this no to Brexit listing with pride. The meaningful discussions can continue in their various threads. If you are a Brexit at any cost person,, you can add your name into that appropriate thread instead - you have choice

Sorry to be a party pooper...

Fact is if national interest alone were the governing factor then Brexit should be cancelled. But the thing is brexit is not about the national interest, it is about belief and scapegoats when belief fails to deliver.

Therefore brexit must continue because until those who have been conditioned by 40 years of ever more strident anti EU propaganda from the popular right-wing media are forced through economic disaster to face the fact that they have been conned there will be no end to the it's all Brussels fault excuse when right-wing policies fail. "

As a Labour supporter maybe you should try telling that to Kate Hoey, John Mann, Dennis Skinner, and the other left leaning Brexit supporting MP's, also one of Labour's (and Labour Leave) biggest party donor's John Mills. Not to mention your leader Jeremy Corbyn who has to be one of the biggest far left Eurosceptics and Brexiteers in the country.

Cannock

"So you're all (well, most) just going to ignore what the OP asked for this thread to be about.

How polite. "

Well remainers didn't respect the OP's wishes on the "I'm coming out - " thread either but I don't see you posting this on that thread?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"As a Labour supporter maybe you should try telling that to Kate Hoey, John Mann, Dennis Skinner, and the other left leaning Brexit supporting MP's, also one of Labour's (and Labour Leave) biggest party donor's John Mills. Not to mention your leader Jeremy Corbyn who has to be one of the biggest far left Eurosceptics and Brexiteers in the country. "

Firstly I am not a Labour supporter. I am a member of the Labour party, which is not the same.

Second, I disagree with many in my party on a number of issues, but I accept their right to hold those views and when given the opportunity I debate the issues with those who hold opposing views to mine and hope to change their opinion while being open to having my opinion changed by cogent debate. However I do notice that even when members of my party share your brexit aspirations you are incapable laying aside your right-wing political bias and dogmatic views and accepting that some who share my overall outlook on life also share your outlook on a single subject. As a result you show to all that want to see exactly how conditioned you are and neatly prove my point.

Cannock

"As a Labour supporter maybe you should try telling that to Kate Hoey, John Mann, Dennis Skinner, and the other left leaning Brexit supporting MP's, also one of Labour's (and Labour Leave) biggest party donor's John Mills. Not to mention your leader Jeremy Corbyn who has to be one of the biggest far left Eurosceptics and Brexiteers in the country.

Firstly I am not a Labour supporter. I am a member of the Labour party, which is not the same.

Second, I disagree with many in my party on a number of issues, but I accept their right to hold those views and when given the opportunity I debate the issues with those who hold opposing views to mine and hope to change their opinion while being open to having my opinion changed by cogent debate. However I do notice that even when members of my party share your brexit aspirations you are incapable laying aside your right-wing political bias and dogmatic views and accepting that some who share my overall outlook on life also share your outlook on a single subject. As a result you show to all that want to see exactly how conditioned you are and neatly prove my point.

"

It's not all been right wing anti EU propaganda for the last 40 years though has it. There has been a fair amount of left wing anti EU propaganda too.

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

Roll on federal europe... in fact roll on federal states of earth.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Well, this particular "Brexit" thread was a car-crash.

How unexpected....

"Roll on federal europe... in fact roll on federal states of earth."
Yes and then one flag one nation one world governance one people.Then we can build big stuff like starships and explore the galaxy.

"Roll on federal europe... in fact roll on federal states of earth."

Lets just keep it simple and start with becoming the 51st state of USA.

God bless America

Land that I love

Stand beside her

And guide her

Through the night with the light from above

From the mountains

To the prairies

To the oceans

White with foam

God bless America

My home sweet home

From the mountains

To the prairies

To the oceans

White with foam

God bless America

OUR home sweet home

God bless America

OUR home sweet home

"Roll on federal europe... in fact roll on federal states of earth.

Lets just keep it simple and start with becoming the 51st state of USA.

God bless America

Land that I love

Stand beside her

And guide her

Through the night with the light from above

From the mountains

To the prairies

To the oceans

White with foam

God bless America

My home sweet home

From the mountains

To the prairies

To the oceans

White with foam

God bless America

OUR home sweet home

God bless America

OUR home sweet home

"

I like Jim Jeffries take on this when he said.: "God selects countries. That's why they always say ‘God bless America’. Because the world is billions of years old and the US is 250 years old … And that’s when God decided to choose a team.”

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I'm sure the yanks rejected us being "part of America". There was some sort of war about it, if I recall......

Central

Foxychick35, another happy member of the community insisting on cancelling Brexit.

This is just a roll call listing of those determined to now stop Brexit.

Central

"Well, this particular "Brexit" thread was a car-crash.

How unexpected.... "

You added your name to it Jim - it's just a roll-call.

Central

Currently over 40 posts in a thread for people to roll-call as now wanting to stay in the EU.

8 in the equivalent leave at all costs roll-call thread. And 2 of those are myself and CLCC, not to mention others who want to reject a move that is bad for the UK, thus remain in the EU. Says it all

"Currently over 40 posts in a thread for people to roll-call as now wanting to stay in the EU.

8 in the equivalent leave at all costs roll-call thread. And 2 of those are myself and CLCC, not to mention others who want to reject a move that is bad for the UK, thus remain in the EU. Says it all "

yes this forum is the deciding over all majority for UK

pmsl

Central

It's been interesting to see UK public opinion changing on the mess that is the government's handling of brexit. Fab surveys wouldn't pass scrutiny as statistically representative of the population and it has a fair few outliers, with somewhat extreme perspectives too.

I think anyone would be hard-pressed to find a high proportion of people in the UK or a majority in Fab, who think that the brexit process is highly successful.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"Currently over 40 posts in a thread for people to roll-call as now wanting to stay in the EU.

8 in the equivalent leave at all costs roll-call thread. And 2 of those are myself and CLCC, not to mention others who want to reject a move that is bad for the UK, thus remain in the EU. Says it all "

It says nothing other than you want to read into it that the majority have changed their mind!

I find it incredible that we dont have a credible oppostion party!

I think the last election showed the people dont like how the tories are handling Brexit if at all! I certainly think its a winnerable fight.

They could wipe the floor with the tories with there countless lies during the referendum.

No doubt these brexiters will say im a remoaner but i call it free speach and basically common sense.

We currently have the best deal in place now why take anything less???

We need a strong oppostion leader NOW!!!

West London

8 in the equivalent leave at all costs roll-call thread. And 2 of those are myself and CLCC, not to mention others who want to reject a move that is bad for the UK, thus remain in the EU. Says it all It says nothing other than you want to read into it that the majority have changed their mind! "

You don't want to find out if they have though, do you?

Before you start your diatribe about the majority have spoken and it's democracy you can answer these two questions:

Is the mechanism for voters meaningfully expressing their opinion in a democracy a vote?

Is the mechanism for politicians' promises not being kept a vote?

As a bonus point, what was the result of the last general election?

Central

8 in the equivalent leave at all costs roll-call thread. And 2 of those are myself and CLCC, not to mention others who want to reject a move that is bad for the UK, thus remain in the EU. Says it all It says nothing other than you want to read into it that the majority have changed their mind! "

Plus that there has been a dismal negotiation done by the UK and the deal is nothing like what was promised. Not to mention that most citizens thought the government were terrible in their failings of it.

A good strong and intelligent group of people in the forum against Brexit and the ongoing farce.

By *pidernickMan  over a year ago

Locks Heath (Fareham borough)

I would love for this mess to be cancelled and still hope it might happen.

Can any of you who support leaving really claim that the Government has done anything approaching a reasonable job of it so far? It's been a complete mess from day one, yet everyone seems to be entrenched in their opinion and won't budge. On the Leave side the goalposts move each time reality sinks in and it becomes apparent that everyone is going to be a lot worse off financially. Those who predicted a 'Brexit dividend' now say that they always knew we would be worse off, but that it is worth it to 'take back control', most of which (colour of passport, being able to send back those who don't find a job within three months, etc., etc.) they could have done in any case. Nobody likes admitting that they have been duped, which explains much of what is going on now with most Leave supporters. It is very sad and will ruin the country for generations to come unless we can stop it and I will do all I legally can to achieve this.

Dudley

8 in the equivalent leave at all costs roll-call thread. And 2 of those are myself and CLCC, not to mention others who want to reject a move that is bad for the UK, thus remain in the EU. Says it all It says nothing other than you want to read into it that the majority have changed their mind!

Before you start your diatribe about the majority have spoken and it's democracy you can answer these two questions:

Is the mechanism for voters meaningfully expressing their opinion in a democracy a vote?

As a bonus point, what was the result of the last general election?"

I think you will find most of the diatribe comes from your own mouth! Keep sitting at your PC looking for more data the ordinary man is in the real world and has seen through the experts who say they know whats best.The Brexit vote proved that! Although the people running the show are doing a crap job, more experts letting the man in the street down again!

Dudley

8 in the equivalent leave at all costs roll-call thread. And 2 of those are myself and CLCC, not to mention others who want to reject a move that is bad for the UK, thus remain in the EU. Says it all It says nothing other than you want to read into it that the majority have changed their mind!

Plus that there has been a dismal negotiation done by the UK and the deal is nothing like what was promised. Not to mention that most citizens thought the government were terrible in their failings of it.

A good strong and intelligent group of people in the forum against Brexit and the ongoing farce."

Intelligent! Aren't you the same person who compared the queen to Putin in another thread, or am I mistaken!

OWEN SMITH SACKED and rightly so.

Mr Smith was asked to stand down on Friday after he wrote an article for the Guardian calling for a second vote

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

".....,,,,,. Nobody likes admitting that they have been duped......... ("

It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that they have been fooled.

I personally think if the UK government holds another referendum again on brexit. they should all be hung. to all you remoaners get the fuck over it we lost the vote, even it was by a slim margin. we would have to win a second vote we would have to win by a absolute landslide to avoid massive protests and possibly the fall of common law in this country. now i think it's absoultly imperative we all get behind brexit and get the best deal we can even if we don't like it. we live in a democratic state for a reason

"I personally think if the UK government holds another referendum again on brexit. they should all be hung. to all you remoaners get the fuck over it we lost the vote, even it was by a slim margin. we would have to win a second vote we would have to win by a absolute landslide to avoid massive protests and possibly the fall of common law in this country. now i think it's absoultly imperative we all get behind brexit and get the best deal we can even if we don't like it. we live in a democratic state for a reason"

If there was to be a 2nd referendum on Brexit, it would be the end of Voting in the UK

a vast majority would say "Fuck this" why vote, if it don't go the way parliament wants, they will simply call a re-vote; meanwhile the rest of the World laughs on due to a 2nd brexit vote.

Get used to it there will not be a 2nd referendum on this.

North West

"I personally think if the UK government holds another referendum again on brexit. they should all be hung. to all you remoaners get the fuck over it we lost the vote, even it was by a slim margin. we would have to win a second vote we would have to win by a absolute landslide to avoid massive protests and possibly the fall of common law in this country. now i think it's absoultly imperative we all get behind brexit and get the best deal we can even if we don't like it. we live in a democratic state for a reason"

With all due respect - that is garbage.

We do live in a democracy and the only thing that the referendum demonstrated with any degree of certainty was that the United Kingdom is very much split on the issue of Europe and the EU. Carrying half of a country down a road to which they are vehemently opposed will be as successful as imposing punitive sanctions on countries who get defeated in wartime - ie there is absolute historic evidence that driving people against their will is futile and counter productive and indeed only results in an even more severe push back in the future.

Any other reasonably Democratic country would have recognised what the result of the referendum actually said and taken steps to address those polarised opinions before setting of on any course of action. It simply does not work to force half of a country to do something that they don’t want to do and that is why referendums have always previously required both minimum turn outs and minimum margins to be effective. The lack of democratic accountability by this Govt means that responsibility can, shall and will be taken by those who hold the well-being of the nation at heart.

It is the moderate, sensible and articulate people in this country who are looking to create some kind of consensus whilst the rabid extremists seem content to exercise their victory at any cost to them, to their family, to the country as a whole - but mostly in their fantasies to punish the people whom they have been convinced are “enemies of the people.”

thornaby

Too hot if we are carrying half a country down a road to which are opposed too how do you fix that without carrying the other half of the country down a road they are opposed too then ?

North West

"Too hot if we are carrying half a country down a road to which are opposed too how do you fix that without carrying the other half of the country down a road they are opposed too then ? "

Debate, discuss and become more informed before pulling any kind of trigger. The Government could have easily implemented a two year fact finding programme during which time evidence could be gathered, different scenario’s modelled and the country allowed to discuss everything without the emotion and rhetoric of the Referendum.

Not a single business in this country orindeed anywhere in the world would act as recklessly as we have. It is actually quite dangerous.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"Too hot if we are carrying half a country down a road to which are opposed too how do you fix that without carrying the other half of the country down a road they are opposed too then ? "

By stopping and asking them what their issues actually are for a start.

The EU has been whipped up to be the bogeyman by much of the tabloid press and right wing politicians and commentators that so many people actually genuinely believe that the EU are responsible for so many things that are our own govenment's fault.

E.g. If I asked you why you voted to leave, and you said "because I can't get an appointment at my local GP because of all those foreigners". And I said to you, "OK, what if we spent some money on your GP practice and increased it's capacity by 20% such that you could now get an appointment when you wanted". Would that then make you happy? If that was your genuine concern, then would that proposed solution satisfy you?

Because if that did, and we sat down and worked out that in fact, doing that would cost less than it would to exit the EU, then maybe that would be the prudent thing to do.

-Matt

Dudley

"Too hot if we are carrying half a country down a road to which are opposed too how do you fix that without carrying the other half of the country down a road they are opposed too then ?

Debate, discuss and become more informed before pulling any kind of trigger. The Government could have easily implemented a two year fact finding programme during which time evidence could be gathered, different scenario’s modelled and the country allowed to discuss everything without the emotion and rhetoric of the Referendum.

Not a single business in this country orindeed anywhere in the world would act as recklessly as we have. It is actually quite dangerous."

Sounds like you want some more jobs for "experts"! The ordinary man has had enough of experts making a hash of things.

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

Therein lies the problem. See, some people say it should have been a 60% majority, others said 75%. The trouble is, if this was the rule, nothing would ever change... ever. A changeless world is patently not a good world.

There are people out there who'd vote Labour if they fielded Ghengis Khan against a Tory Mother Theresa. There are people who'd vote SNP if their primary policy was killing every unionist. You will never unite the United Kingdom which is why 50% had to be the limit and why there would always be angry people on the losing side. we know from regular General elections that people do not all agree.

I'll be clear now. I voted leave but genuinely didn't expect it to happen. I'll also take this chance to state that I'm not racist, sexist or thick as I know people like to label leave voters. I meet people from many different countries, I'm a gay transvestite and my job requires that I hold thousands of lives in my hands every day. Not a job given to the thick!! I'm not childish enough to join in that nonsense and I respect that other people have an opinion different from mine. I can do that because I'm a decent sensible human being.

So what do we do? Follow the will of the people. It won't be easy, I never thought it would. £350mn a week? Nonsense.... it always was nonsense which is why I ignored them.

We can spend forever arguing and saying how crap everything is and insulting each other but that is the action of the pathetic. We can whine but to actually HOPE it goes to shit is beyond contempt. Better choice is to disagree but try to help our country go forward, knowing that we will all be better off if we work together for each other.

Cue the insults but I'm immune to bitterness. Xx

thornaby

"Too hot if we are carrying half a country down a road to which are opposed too how do you fix that without carrying the other half of the country down a road they are opposed too then ?

Not a single business in this country orindeed anywhere in the world would act as recklessly as we have. It is actually quite dangerous."

and after debating discussing for two yrs and the vote went the same way then what there would still be a split in the country if we had a second vote and it was remain then what there would still be a split

Dudley

Therein lies the problem. See, some people say it should have been a 60% majority, others said 75%. The trouble is, if this was the rule, nothing would ever change... ever. A changeless world is patently not a good world.

There are people out there who'd vote Labour if they fielded Ghengis Khan against a Tory Mother Theresa. There are people who'd vote SNP if their primary policy was killing every unionist. You will never unite the United Kingdom which is why 50% had to be the limit and why there would always be angry people on the losing side. we know from regular General elections that people do not all agree.

I'll be clear now. I voted leave but genuinely didn't expect it to happen. I'll also take this chance to state that I'm not racist, sexist or thick as I know people like to label leave voters. I meet people from many different countries, I'm a gay transvestite and my job requires that I hold thousands of lives in my hands every day. Not a job given to the thick!! I'm not childish enough to join in that nonsense and I respect that other people have an opinion different from mine. I can do that because I'm a decent sensible human being.

So what do we do? Follow the will of the people. It won't be easy, I never thought it would. £350mn a week? Nonsense.... it always was nonsense which is why I ignored them.

We can spend forever arguing and saying how crap everything is and insulting each other but that is the action of the pathetic. We can whine but to actually HOPE it goes to shit is beyond contempt. Better choice is to disagree but try to help our country go forward, knowing that we will all be better off if we work together for each other.

Cue the insults but I'm immune to bitterness. Xx"

Spot on Beth.

This gets trotted out by leavers so many times , "we should work together" to make the best of Brexit.

How do I work together with a profile pic of someone on a sex site for the better of Brexit ?

Genuinely interested

In my view, I work for the betterment of my family, there's nothing I can do for Brexit, I wouldn't do anything for Brexit even if I was able, why would you help work towards something you think is such a huge fuck up ?

Do you regularly try to accomplish things you believe will fuck everyone up ? because that's exactly what you are saying.

Interesting view point , I look forward to your reply

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 24/03/18 22:01:03]

Dudley

The EU has been whipped up to be the bogeyman by much of the tabloid press and right wing politicians and commentators that so many people actually genuinely believe that the EU are responsible for so many things that are our own govenment's fault.

E.g. If I asked you why you voted to leave, and you said "because I can't get an appointment at my local GP because of all those foreigners". And I said to you, "OK, what if we spent some money on your GP practice and increased it's capacity by 20% such that you could now get an appointment when you wanted". Would that then make you happy? If that was your genuine concern, then would that proposed solution satisfy you?

Because if that did, and we sat down and worked out that in fact, doing that would cost less than it would to exit the EU, then maybe that would be the prudent thing to do.

-Matt"

Sounds like you want to bribe people to stop in your beloved EU, isn't that illegal!

Warminster

"This gets trotted out by leavers so many times , "we should work together" to make the best of Brexit.

How do I work together with a profile pic of someone on a sex site for the better of Brexit ?

Genuinely interested

In my view, I work for the betterment of my family, there's nothing I can do for Brexit, I wouldn't do anything for Brexit even if I was able, why would you help work towards something you think is such a huge fuck up ?

Do you regularly try to accomplish things you believe will fuck everyone up ? because that's exactly what you are saying.

Interesting view point , I look forward to your reply "

Of course I don't expect to work on a sex site for progression, that's just silly but I would work with anyone in reality if it helped my beloved country to move forward. I've worked in the service of the nation all my adult life, earning far less than my civilian equivalent because I believe in what I do.

If I could directly help improve things then I would. What I wouldn't do is hope for failure because the result wasn't what I wanted. If I could help make things better then I would, if the vote had gone the other way then I'd live with it. All because I'm a decent human being.

"OWEN SMITH SACKED and rightly so.

Mr Smith was asked to stand down on Friday after he wrote an article for the Guardian calling for a second vote

"

I wonder why Corbyns old shagpiece Diane Abbott wasn't also sacked for saying exactly the same thing ?

Interesting isn't it

"This gets trotted out by leavers so many times , "we should work together" to make the best of Brexit.

Genuinely interested

Of course I don't expect to work on a sex site for progression, that's just silly but I would work with anyone in reality if it helped my beloved country to move forward. I've worked in the service of the nation all my adult life, earning far less than my civilian equivalent because I believe in what I do.

If I could directly help improve things then I would. What I wouldn't do is hope for failure because the result wasn't what I wanted. If I could help make things better then I would, if the vote had gone the other way then I'd live with it. All because I'm a decent human being. "

I don't think you addressed 1 single issue I raised lol, well done

Barbados

-MattSounds like you want to bribe people to stop in your beloved EU, isn't that illegal!"

Bribe?! Are you simple?

-Matt

Warminster

Genuinely interested

If I could directly help improve things then I would. What I wouldn't do is hope for failure because the result wasn't what I wanted. If I could help make things better then I would, if the vote had gone the other way then I'd live with it. All because I'm a decent human being.

I don't think you addressed 1 single issue I raised lol, well done "

"How do I work with a profile on a sex site", that's silly. (1).

Do I try to accomplish things I believe are a fuck up? No but if I don't have a choice then I'd rather do my best to make it work than sit on the sidelines bitterly praying for failure to prove me right. Because that is the ultimate in pathetic values.

only idiots think that people hope things will go to shit just because they are pointing out that things are in actual fact, going to shit ... it's just people being honest ... to deny that things are going to shit is just lying and those people deserve contempt to be heaped upon them for it

West London

I think you will find most of the diatribe comes from your own mouth! Keep sitting at your PC looking for more data the ordinary man is in the real world and has seen through the experts who say they know whats best.The Brexit vote proved that! Although the people running the show are doing a crap job, more experts letting the man in the street down again!"

Great response. I missed the answers though. Perhaps if I write the questions down again you will be able to respond to them more directly this time?

1. Is the mechanism for voters meaningfully expressing their opinion in a democracy a vote?

2. Is the mechanism for politicians' promises not being kept a vote?

3. What was the result of the last general election?

Out of interest, does the ordinary man in the real world know enough to vote on pedestrian head impact regulations for motor vehicles should be? After all, they live in the real world and are the ones effected by them every day.

West London

"only idiots think that people hope things will go to shit just because they are pointing out that things are in actual fact, going to shit ... it's just people being honest ... to deny that things are going to shit is just lying and those people deserve contempt to be heaped upon them for it"

You are a conundrum to me. I completely disagree with how you express your opinions because I think it makes people who disagree with you dig their heels in rather than reconsider their own opinion.

On the other hand I generally agree with you.

Everyday first world problems of a middle class,liberal elitist

"only idiots think that people hope things will go to shit just because they are pointing out that things are in actual fact, going to shit ... it's just people being honest ... to deny that things are going to shit is just lying and those people deserve contempt to be heaped upon them for it

You are a conundrum to me. I completely disagree with how you express your opinions because I think it makes people who disagree with you dig their heels in rather than reconsider their own opinion.

Everyday first world problems of a middle class,liberal elitist "

people waste time trying to appear sharp ..... i prefer to be blunt

Genuinely interested

I don't think you addressed 1 single issue I raised lol, well done

"How do I work with a profile on a sex site", that's silly. (1).

Do I try to accomplish things I believe are a fuck up? No but if I don't have a choice then I'd rather do my best to make it work than sit on the sidelines bitterly praying for failure to prove me right. Because that is the ultimate in pathetic values. "

Ok I'll try and make it easier....

How do "I" , me, work with "you" who is only represented by a profile on this sex site... work "together" in the name of Brexit ?

Who ever said "I" hope Brexit is a failure ?.... I've never said anything of the sort tut tut.....

And your final paragraph is a total contradiction

"only idiots think that people hope things will go to shit just because they are pointing out that things are in actual fact, going to shit ... it's just people being honest ... to deny that things are going to shit is just lying and those people deserve contempt to be heaped upon them for it"

Very well said

"only idiots think that people hope things will go to shit just because they are pointing out that things are in actual fact, going to shit ... it's just people being honest ... to deny that things are going to shit is just lying and those people deserve contempt to be heaped upon them for it

Everyday first world problems of a middle class,liberal elitist

people waste time trying to appear sharp ..... i prefer to be blunt"

"I personally think if the UK government holds another referendum again on brexit. they should all be hung. to all you remoaners get the fuck over it we lost the vote, even it was by a slim margin. we would have to win a second vote we would have to win by a absolute landslide to avoid massive protests and possibly the fall of common law in this country. now i think it's absoultly imperative we all get behind brexit and get the best deal we can even if we don't like it. we live in a democratic state for a reason

We do live in a democracy and the only thing that the referendum demonstrated with any degree of certainty was that the United Kingdom is very much split on the issue of Europe and the EU. Carrying half of a country down a road to which they are vehemently opposed will be as successful as imposing punitive sanctions on countries who get defeated in wartime - ie there is absolute historic evidence that driving people against their will is futile and counter productive and indeed only results in an even more severe push back in the future.

Any other reasonably Democratic country would have recognised what the result of the referendum actually said and taken steps to address those polarised opinions before setting of on any course of action. It simply does not work to force half of a country to do something that they don’t want to do and that is why referendums have always previously required both minimum turn outs and minimum margins to be effective. The lack of democratic accountability by this Govt means that responsibility can, shall and will be taken by those who hold the well-being of the nation at heart.

It is the moderate, sensible and articulate people in this country who are looking to create some kind of consensus whilst the rabid extremists seem content to exercise their victory at any cost to them, to their family, to the country as a whole - but mostly in their fantasies to punish the people whom they have been convinced are “enemies of the people.”"

.Most businesses are not particularly concerned about the impact of Brexit . At most a few changes in duty rates will have little impact. The companies who keep us in our jobs spend their time achieving goals and objectives, not complaining about Brexit . Pension funds have performed strongly since Brexit, we have nothing to worry about . The EU is probably a lot more dependent on us than we are on them.

"Most businesses are not particularly concerned about the impact of Brexit . At most a few changes in duty rates will have little impact. The companies who keep us in our jobs spend their time achieving goals and objectives, not complaining about Brexit . Pension funds have performed strongly since Brexit, we have nothing to worry about . The EU is probably a lot more dependent on us than we are on them. "

luckily for us we have plenty of star performers in the areas you mention that have absolutely proved that you made all of that tosh up

West London

"I personally think if the UK government holds another referendum again on brexit. they should all be hung. to all you remoaners get the fuck over it we lost the vote, even it was by a slim margin. we would have to win a second vote we would have to win by a absolute landslide to avoid massive protests and possibly the fall of common law in this country. now i think it's absoultly imperative we all get behind brexit and get the best deal we can even if we don't like it. we live in a democratic state for a reason

It is the moderate, sensible and articulate people in this country who are looking to create some kind of consensus whilst the rabid extremists seem content to exercise their victory at any cost to them, to their family, to the country as a whole - but mostly in their fantasies to punish the people whom they have been convinced are “enemies of the people.” .Most businesses are not particularly concerned about the impact of Brexit . At most a few changes in duty rates will have little impact. The companies who keep us in our jobs spend their time achieving goals and objectives, not complaining about Brexit . Pension funds have performed strongly since Brexit, we have nothing to worry about . The EU is probably a lot more dependent on us than we are on them. "

Sounds like someone who used to post on here before. He based his opinions on "specialist publications" the names of which he declined to divulge

Perhaps that's not you. Perhaps you are a non-executive director on some major boards?

Naturally you know that UK pension funds have diversified investments of which many are not British. Also that many large British firms carry out much of their business abroad. Also, as they book their profits in Stirling profits are artificially buoyed.

Why are there so many retail bankruptcies happening now? Brexit? Other, more fundamental, problems?

Dudley

-MattSounds like you want to bribe people to stop in your beloved EU, isn't that illegal!

Bribe?! Are you simple?

-Matt"

Simple! You want to give funds to get people to change their minds and come round to your way of thinking, will the cash be coming in a brown envelope!What about if we got a bit more cash together and put some through the doors of 17.2 million voters , that might do the trick! Sounds like a bribe to me!!

-MattSounds like you want to bribe people to stop in your beloved EU, isn't that illegal!

Bribe?! Are you simple?

-MattSimple! You want to give funds to get people to change their minds and come round to your way of thinking, will the cash be coming in a brown envelope!What about if we got a bit more cash together and put some through the doors of 17.2 million voters , that might do the trick! Sounds like a bribe to me!! "

It sounds like listening to the public to me but hey, what do I know

Dudley

Bribe?! Are you simple?

-MattSimple! You want to give funds to get people to change their minds and come round to your way of thinking, will the cash be coming in a brown envelope!What about if we got a bit more cash together and put some through the doors of 17.2 million voters , that might do the trick! Sounds like a bribe to me!!

It sounds like listening to the public to me but hey, what do I know "

It sounds like you are now listening to the public because they did something you didn't want them to do and now you think they need a little sweetener to change their opinion. Why don't you say the EU sent the cash, great publicity!

Dudley

I think you will find most of the diatribe comes from your own mouth! Keep sitting at your PC looking for more data the ordinary man is in the real world and has seen through the experts who say they know whats best.The Brexit vote proved that! Although the people running the show are doing a crap job, more experts letting the man in the street down again!

Great response. I missed the answers though. Perhaps if I write the questions down again you will be able to respond to them more directly this time?

1. Is the mechanism for voters meaningfully expressing their opinion in a democracy a vote?

Out of interest, does the ordinary man in the real world know enough to vote on pedestrian head impact regulations for motor vehicles should be? After all, they live in the real world and are the ones effected by them every day."

With a bit of luck the ordinary man in the street will be you that day, I'm sure you will have some data on it somewhere! Perhaps not as I forgot you are not an ordinary man!!!

Barbados

Bribe?! Are you simple?

-MattSimple! You want to give funds to get people to change their minds and come round to your way of thinking, will the cash be coming in a brown envelope!What about if we got a bit more cash together and put some through the doors of 17.2 million voters , that might do the trick! Sounds like a bribe to me!!

It sounds like listening to the public to me but hey, what do I know It sounds like you are now listening to the public because they did something you didn't want them to do and now you think they need a little sweetener to change their opinion. Why don't you say the EU sent the cash, great publicity! "

Ok, so you can’t read or comprehend what I wrote. Let me try explain it differently.

It is not a bribe.

It is saying ‘what outcomes do you actually want?’ And then looking at how much it would cost to achieve those outcomes in various ways.

*IF* leavers problem is for example that there is pressure on their local services, then look at how to fix that. And if you sat down and worked out the numbers you might find that leaving the EU is not the most cost effective way to solve that problem.

The issue is that the entire thing has been framed such that the EU is the bogeyman and leaving the EU at any cost will cure all our woes. I just simply don’t believe that. And I don’t think out government really believe that either, or they wouldn’t be trying so hard to keep any reports on the impact away from parliament or the public.

People were then voting on emotion and not voting on actual evidence or numbers. Or reality.

-Matt

West London

Out of interest, does the ordinary man in the real world know enough to vote on pedestrian head impact regulations for motor vehicles should be? After all, they live in the real world and are the ones effected by them every day.With a bit of luck the ordinary man in the street will be you that day, I'm sure you will have some data on it somewhere! Perhaps not as I forgot you are not an ordinary man!!!"

You are using the fact that I am trying to base my opinions in data as an insult?

Should we decide what drugs we use based on data or what the man in the street thinks?

I've not said that I was extraordinary although everybody is in their own way. Even you.

You must have missed those three questions again. They don't really require any data to answer.

for the person you is unable to grasp any comprehension of what a bribe is .... it is when mrs maygabe's right wing tory party gives 1 billion pounds to the right wing extremists of the DUP in exchange for ten votes ... that's a bribe

"for the person you is unable to grasp any comprehension of what a bribe is .... it is when mrs maygabe's right wing tory party gives 1 billion pounds to the right wing extremists of the DUP in exchange for ten votes ... that's a bribe"
Luckily for most of us both the Conservatives and and the DUP have polled more votes than any other party in their respective countries. On a simplistic basis people like and support their policies. The money was not given to a specific political party , it was allocated to Northern Ireland and is for the benefit of any single citizen resident there regardless of which party they support .

in Lancashire

Its still a bribe..

the none existing money tree suddenly bore fruit when the strong and stable one fucked up the tories majority in Westminster and had to beg the DUP to keep a majority in parliament..

calling it anything else is myopic head in the sand cobblers..

Barbados

"for the person you is unable to grasp any comprehension of what a bribe is .... it is when mrs maygabe's right wing tory party gives 1 billion pounds to the right wing extremists of the DUP in exchange for ten votes ... that's a bribe Luckily for most of us both the Conservatives and and the DUP have polled more votes than any other party in their respective countries. On a simplistic basis people like and support their policies. The money was not given to a specific political party , it was allocated to Northern Ireland and is for the benefit of any single citizen resident there regardless of which party they support . "

“on a simplistic basis”

You’ve hit the nail on the head there, Pat. If you reduce things down so simply you can get support for them easily.

Say, I came up with a policy that said “we will reduce NHS waiting times by 20%”. That is nice and simple. Most people would support it. But then if I showed you the detail of my plan and that the policy invoked killing off everyone over 70 to achieve it, you might not still like it.

-Matt

"Its still a bribe..

the none existing money tree suddenly bore fruit when the strong and stable one fucked up the tories majority in Westminster and had to beg the DUP to keep a majority in parliament..

calling it anything else is myopic head in the sand cobblers.."

Normally a bribe is a an illegal act . In this case every single citizen of Northern Ireland has benefited and the transaction is fully transparent. Teressa May still polled more seats than any other party . Surely that key issue is why other parties cannot come close to gaining the support which Teressa May has .

in Lancashire

"Its still a bribe..

calling it anything else is myopic head in the sand cobblers.. Normally a bribe is a an illegal act . In this case every single citizen of Northern Ireland has benefited and the transaction is fully transparent. Teressa May still polled more seats than any other party . Surely that key issue is why other parties cannot come close to gaining the support which Teressa May has . "

so essentially its ok to fuck over other parts of the country, or to keep essential services desperate for funding which we all will or do rely on..

the fuck you jack my eggs are cooked i will now piss on the fire politics your happy with is socially and morally abhorrent to most decent people but not it appears to all..

[Removed by poster at 25/03/18 11:48:21]

"Its still a bribe..

calling it anything else is myopic head in the sand cobblers.. Normally a bribe is a an illegal act . In this case every single citizen of Northern Ireland has benefited and the transaction is fully transparent. Teressa May still polled more seats than any other party . Surely that key issue is why other parties cannot come close to gaining the support which Teressa May has . "

luckily for us there is a word in the english labguage that clearly describes the situation and that is the word bribe ... and we are fortunate to have a hero of democracy who has started legal proceedings to take those involved in attempting to undermine democratic law with this illegal bribe

"Its still a bribe..

calling it anything else is myopic head in the sand cobblers.. Normally a bribe is a an illegal act . In this case every single citizen of Northern Ireland has benefited and the transaction is fully transparent. Teressa May still polled more seats than any other party . Surely that key issue is why other parties cannot come close to gaining the support which Teressa May has .

so essentially its ok to fuck over other parts of the country, or to keep essential services desperate for funding which we all will or do rely on..

the fuck you jack my eggs are cooked i will now piss on the fire politics your happy with is socially and morally abhorrent to most decent people but not it appears to all.. "

My guess is that most people accept Conservative policies as these create a sound economy upon which we can actually fund our public services. If these policies were unacceptable it seems odd that such a large proportion of the electorate support them.

i prefer to listen to the facts rather than people who continuously post what their guesses are on internet forums. in the real world i prefer to do my own research and luckily there are lots of sources that prove tory policies are unpopular with the majority of people in this country ... it's odd that the very vocal minority contiuously post their support for the extremist conservative party on internet forums

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Add your name to this no to Brexit listing with pride. The meaningful discussions can continue in their various threads. If you are a Brexit at any cost person,, you can add your name into that appropriate thread instead - you have choice "

We are leaving so get used to it

By *izzlemoonMan  over a year ago

Bath

This is a good point. You can't just keep revoting until you get the result you want ad absurdum. The same demand could be used those who lose to you. It is undemocratic and unprincipled and really speaks to the egocentric mind set of those who would ask for this.

I think discussing Brexit is a mute point beyond how it should be implimented. I much more pressing area for discussion but perhaps for another thread is demestic issues such as the the erosion of personal liberties from all directions ending what was left of making this rock worth living on. imo this is more serious.

Dudley

"Its still a bribe..

calling it anything else is myopic head in the sand cobblers.. Normally a bribe is a an illegal act . In this case every single citizen of Northern Ireland has benefited and the transaction is fully transparent. Teressa May still polled more seats than any other party . Surely that key issue is why other parties cannot come close to gaining the support which Teressa May has .

the fuck you jack my eggs are cooked i will now piss on the fire politics your happy with is socially and morally abhorrent to most decent people but not it appears to all.. "

Apparently I am the illiterate simpleton but who is using obscenities to put thier point across, is that not unacceptable to most decent people!? Me thinks we have him on the run, hold on tight to your brown envelope you never know who you might have to buy off!!!

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

I think we need a second referendum once we actually know the terms of the transition and Brexit deals. At least everyone would have a better idea of what we were voting on then.

"i prefer to listen to the facts rather than people who continuously post what their guesses are on internet forums. in the real world i prefer to do my own research and luckily there are lots of sources that prove tory policies are unpopular with the majority of people in this country ... it's odd that the very vocal minority contiuously post their support for the extremist conservative party on internet forums "
If you think that the Conservatives are unpopular I dread to think how much more unpopular the other parties are . On a ranking scale the Conservatives must be the most popular otherwise they would not be in power.

"Its still a bribe..

luckily for us there is a word in the english labguage that clearly describes the situation and that is the word bribe ... and we are fortunate to have a hero of democracy who has started legal proceedings to take those involved in attempting to undermine democratic law with this illegal bribe"

A fully disclosed and transparent transaction cannot be considered to be a bribe . Every other party in the same position would have done the same . I am certain that the people of Northern Ireland are more than glad of the extra funding .

"Ye fuck democracy the 17-4 million who voted leave why respect there wishs there all racist traitors anyway just keep having a vote till all the clever remainers get there way Shall we have a best of 5 or we could all just start backing our country and try to unite and get on with life like adults

I think we need a second referendum once we actually know the terms of the transition and Brexit deals. At least everyone would have a better idea of what we were voting on then."

That is a very valid point.A vote on the deal would be justified.

West London

This is a good point. You can't just keep revoting until you get the result you want ad absurdum. The same demand could be used those who lose to you. It is undemocratic and unprincipled and really speaks to the egocentric mind set of those who would ask for this.

I think discussing Brexit is a mute point beyond how it should be implimented. I much more pressing area for discussion but perhaps for another thread is demestic issues such as the the erosion of personal liberties from all directions ending what was left of making this rock worth living on. imo this is more serious."

Then you will be able to answer the there easy questions that haven't been addressed so far

"Its still a bribe..

luckily for us there is a word in the english labguage that clearly describes the situation and that is the word bribe ... and we are fortunate to have a hero of democracy who has started legal proceedings to take those involved in attempting to undermine democratic law with this illegal bribe A fully disclosed and transparent transaction cannot be considered to be a bribe . Every other party in the same position would have done the same . I am certain that the people of Northern Ireland are more than glad of the extra funding ."

it's odd that vocal minority would think that bribery in right wing politics is acceptable

A vote on the final deal is the best way forward, once we know exactly what we get either way of yes or no with pros & cons for each way not bollcks busses and the like.

I challenge anyone to come up with a proper sensible reason not to do so for everyone's benefit, and if what leave voters say that more want Brexit than ever then they have absolutely nothing to worry about as the country would be less split over the issue, if they are correct.

PS.

If we actually get services in a free trade agreement then I'd be fully up for Brexit.

If there was to be a 2nd referendum on Brexit, it would be the end of Voting in the UK

a vast majority would say "Fuck this" why vote, if it don't go the way parliament wants, they will simply call a re-vote; meanwhile the rest of the World laughs on due to a 2nd brexit vote.

Get used to it there will not be a 2nd referendum on this."

» Add a new message to this topic