FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > How many believe the UK union will end with brexit ?

How many believe the UK union will end with brexit ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Am curious to know how many actually think the UK will break apart with brexit ?

So far the Tories are fucking brexit up

They have no clue on how to solve the Irish border

Scotland has red lines that Scotland must not leave the single market and customs union or Scotland has every right to use the democratic to hold an independence referendum on if Scottish people want independence or a hard brexit

How many believe the UK is coming to an end ?

Why are so many such afraid to go oot in the big bad world on their own ? Too afraid your country will be doomed as an independent country ? Always need to take somebodies hand ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Leaving the EU via Brexit will have consequences, job losses for instance.

Scotland goes independent,the consequences of that is that it too leaves the EU in the hardest terms.

No deal,therefore the same if not worse job losses than Brexit.

By going independent and leaving the UK, there will be further job losses.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four times higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

The question which you have not attempted to answer is, which of those two options is the least damaging to Scotland?

Brexit in UK or independence out of both the UK and EU?

What would you chose kinky?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything is possible, only time will tell I guess

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit you dont even want people in Scotland to decide if they want independence or prefer your UK hard brexit

Must not have faith in your fellow no voters eh lol

The Council of Elrond

"Anything is possible, only time will tell I guess "

Yup very true and time is running out lol

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Leaving the EU via Brexit will have consequences, job losses for instance.

Scotland goes independent,the consequences of that is that it too leaves the EU in the hardest terms.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four times higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

The question which you have not attempted to answer is, which of those two options is the least damaging to Scotland?

What would you chose kinky?"

Ayrshire

Good question Beefy, I wonder if he will answer you.

The Council of Elrond

"Good question Beefy, I wonder if he will answer you. "

I told you if you want me to answer that go answer my question on the other thread

You never answered it all you did was ask the question you keep asking so no i wont answer this until you answer that question ok

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I think the UK will remain after Brexit.When Scotland had their referendum weather to stay or leave.I believe it was 55 % stay. The main reason they seem to stay was that that the leave party seem to have no plans for pensions , student loans or even what currency to use.Unless there is something clear to vote for I think most people will stick with what they know which is what Scotland did.

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

For crying out loud kinky will you just admit that despite it being twice as damaging to the scottish economy than a hard brexit , you would pay the price for independance

The Council of Elrond

"For crying out loud kinky will you just admit that despite it being twice as damaging to the scottish economy than a hard brexit , you would pay the price for independance "

In your opinion

derby

"For crying out loud kinky will you just admit that despite it being twice as damaging to the scottish economy than a hard brexit , you would pay the price for independance

In your opinion "

Ok just admit that to you any price is worth paying for independance

Ayrshire

"Good question Beefy, I wonder if he will answer you.

I told you if you want me to answer that go answer my question on the other thread

You never answered it all you did was ask the question you keep asking so no i wont answer this until you answer that question ok "

Beefy asked it, is it the question or me you are "shite feart" from?

Ayrshire

"For crying out loud kinky will you just admit that despite it being twice as damaging to the scottish economy than a hard brexit , you would pay the price for independance

In your opinion

"

It transcends all.

The Council of Elrond

So let me get this right no one is allowed to want Scottish independence now ?

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit you really are now sounding very anti Scottish

Uk union transcends all for you no matter the cost

Cant bare to see Scottish people ever want independence eh

I told you no doubt you will have some belive you but you seem happy to deny those that have changed their minds and would vote independence

Oh no the UK union is under threat cant have that people must not be allowed to ever want independence eh lol

derby

"Ticklybit you really are now sounding very anti Scottish

I told you no doubt you will have some belive you but you seem happy to deny those that have changed their minds and would vote independence

Oh no the UK union is under threat cant have that people must not be allowed to ever want independence eh lol "

Unlike ticklyblit i am not for or against the union, however i am sick of your hypocrisy , you slate those who want brexit as it will damage scotland, while all the time wanting something that would cause even more damage

The Council of Elrond

Oh no the UK union is under threat cant have that people must not be allowed to ever want independence eh lol

Unlike ticklyblit i am not for or against the union, however i am sick of your hypocrisy , you slate those who want brexit as it will damage scotland, while all the time wanting something that would cause even more damage"

In your opinion

You just claimed you are not " for or against" could have fooled me

As you just said "while all the time wanting something that would cause even more damage"

Found out so dont claim something your not just say your against independence i can see it by that little bit you just said

derby

Unlike ticklyblit i am not for or against the union, however i am sick of your hypocrisy , you slate those who want brexit as it will damage scotland, while all the time wanting something that would cause even more damage

In your opinion

You just claimed you are not " for or against" could have fooled me

As you just said "while all the time wanting something that would cause even more damage"

Found out so dont claim something your not just say your against independence i can see it by that little bit you just said "

Thats the thing , i can see both the pros and cons in the union but ultimately believe its for you to decide , i am simply pointing out your cowardice and hypocrisy

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"

Why are so many such afraid to go oot in the big bad world on their own ? Too afraid your country will be doomed as an independent country ? Always need to take somebodies hand ?"

Seems like you're afraid to go out in to the big bad world on your own kinky, and you're too afraid Scotland will be doomed as an independent country, so you need the EU to hold your hand.

The Council of Elrond

"

Why are so many such afraid to go oot in the big bad world on their own ? Too afraid your country will be doomed as an independent country ? Always need to take somebodies hand ?

Seems like you're afraid to go out in to the big bad world on your own kinky, and you're too afraid Scotland will be doomed as an independent country, so you need the EU to hold your hand.

"

How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In %?

How much power would the EU have over an independent Scotland ?

Lets see you answer that eh i bet you wont too afraid of the truth

The English won't stay quiert for Ever !

The lion will Roar and England will go independent !

Cannock

"

How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In %?

Lets see you answer that eh i bet you wont too afraid of the truth "

I'll make you a deal, I'll answer your question when you answer _icklybits question, after all he's asked you the same question at least 2 dozen times now and he's still had no reply from you and you've persistently avoided his question. I bet you won't answer _icklybits question though as you're too afraid of the truth.

It is a good question though...

The Council of Elrond

Nae thanks

I will wait for him to answer my question like I have said

To all need to back each other up or something?

Ayrshire

Cowardice for all to see.

"Cowardice for all to see.

seeing as how it's open day on cutting and pasting across the whole forum, the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them

The Council of Elrond

seeing as how it's open day on cutting and pasting across the whole forum, the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them"

seeing as how it's open day on cutting and pasting across the whole forum, the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them"

Us Scots had the vote. We chose to stay in the UK. Poor Kinky...

Cannock

Shouldn't you be including your own country Wales in there alongside England, considering a majority in Wales also voted for Brexit.

The Council of Elrond

seeing as how it's open day on cutting and pasting across the whole forum, the question is, what benefit is it to scotland being chained to the lead weight that england is after jumping into the septic-tank of brexit? the two countries might well end up going down the shitter, but then the fat carcass that is england will sink quicker and deeper. maybe it is time to let the scots fuck things up their own way rather than have others fuck things up for them

Us Scots had the vote. We chose to stay in the UK. Poor Kinky... "

So people clearly don't get the concept of Democracy

It's not a one off event lol

Things can change unless your going to claim no one is allowed to change their minds on Scottish Independence?

Do I want the Union to break apart? No.

Do I respect subcultural groups within all nations wanting full or greater automony? Yep.

Do I think brexit could lead to the partial or full disintergration of the Union. Potentially yes.

How soon? N.Ireland might be anywhere between an automatic leaver of the Union upon brexit or one which leaves in a decade...edging more towards two years after leaving if they do.

Scotland? Brexit might just push them to independance. No moves for it for 3-2 years after offically leaving.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Kinky you need to stop this shit about how many people voted for Scottish independence.

We got the vote. We voted to stay.

We are two of the MAJORITY that wanted to stay.

Your opinion does not represent the voice of the Scottish people.

Oh no the UK union is under threat cant have that people must not be allowed to ever want independence eh lol "

Ticklybit is anti Scottish,

only an English man moving up to Scotland can have an attitude like he has, he enjoys all the good of Scotland but cannot shake off his English roots or his loyalty to the Queen & Westminster.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

In your opinion

It transcends all.

Hence he's declared jihad.

Truth, research, people matter not. It is the one true faith of independence that is all.

Every question "what about" "surely if that's the case" etc simply re-enforce his paranoia and xenophobia. England and the English are not people, they are the enemies of Scotland, and my enemies enemy is my friend.

Taking a pro EU line is not about what's good for Scotland, it's about hurting the English.

And this sort of thinking is unhealthy, caustic and damaging.

He needs help.

In your opinion

It transcends all.

Truth, research, people matter not. It is the one true faith of independence that is all.

Every question "what about" "surely if that's the case" etc simply re-enforce his paranoia and xenophobia. England and the English are not people, they are the enemies of Scotland, and my enemies enemy is my friend.

Taking a pro EU line is not about what's good for Scotland, it's about hurting the English.

He needs help."

Why? Because he is Proud of his Nation!!

Scotland has the only population in the World that fear Independence, you can understand this from some English who have moved up here like _icklybit, but for others not to stand proud and have faith in their own people is an embarrassment.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

Scotland has the only population in the World that fear Independence, you can understand this from some English who have moved up here like _icklybit, but for others not to stand proud and have faith in their own people is an embarrassment."

Key word "Faith".

Thornaby

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

Scotland has the only population in the World that fear Independence, you can understand this from some English who have moved up here like _icklybit, but for others not to stand proud and have faith in their own people is an embarrassment."

I think you'll find it's more embarrassing to base your views on faith, wilfully ignoring evidence, trusting to political groups based on xenophobia and who tell outright lies then claim anyone who disagrees with them is unpatriotic.

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

Scotland has the only population in the World that fear Independence, you can understand this from some English who have moved up here like _icklybit, but for others not to stand proud and have faith in their own people is an embarrassment.

I think you'll find it's more embarrassing to base your views on faith, wilfully ignoring evidence, trusting to political groups based on xenophobia and who tell outright lies then claim anyone who disagrees with them is unpatriotic."

which political group would that be then?

Thornaby

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

I think you'll find it's more embarrassing to base your views on faith, wilfully ignoring evidence, trusting to political groups based on xenophobia and who tell outright lies then claim anyone who disagrees with them is unpatriotic.

which political group would that be then?"

There's a variety of groups like that, first and foremost in Scotland is clearly the SNP, remember their lies over Scotland being in the EU post independence, the ones that were shot down immediately by the EU?

Remember the video footage of SNP supporters trailing opposition politicians round the streets harassing them?

Remember the straight up bolloxs Salmond came out with about a Scottish currency?

But hey, if you have blind faith, can stick a saltire on it, none of that matters.

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

There's a variety of groups like that, first and foremost in Scotland is clearly the SNP, remember their lies over Scotland being in the EU post independence, the ones that were shot down immediately by the EU?

Remember the video footage of SNP supporters trailing opposition politicians round the streets harassing them?

Remember the straight up bolloxs Salmond came out with about a Scottish currency?

But hey, if you have blind faith, can stick a saltire on it, none of that matters.

"

Are you saying I am wrong to support independence simply because I do not support or follow snp?

Thornaby

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

Are you saying I am wrong to support independence simply because I do not support or follow snp?"

Please can you copy and paste where I have said that above?

Thanks in advance.

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

Are you saying I am wrong to support independence simply because I do not support or follow snp?

Thanks in advance."

all your comments are saying its only snp followers that support independence, that is simply not the case

SNP and Independence can be two separate issues, not all Scotland who wish Independence follow SNP, yet you criticise snp so much

Thornaby

In your opinion

It transcends all.

He needs help.

Thanks in advance.

all your comments are saying its only snp followers that support independence, that is simply not the case

SNP and Independence can be two separate issues, not all Scotland who wish Independence follow SNP, yet you criticise snp so much"

You are factually wrong in much of what you say there.

Read my post

"A wide variety of groups" is the big giveaway.

The SNP have their hands on the levers of power, they are the ones actively implementing the changes.

They carry the can.

Thornaby

Apologies, I said a wide variety above, in my original post I said variety, not wide variety.

By *tjohnspairCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"So let me get this right no one is allowed to want Scottish independence now ?

Of course you are kinky.....get the #u@k out of the uk ASAP so we can stop subsidising you.

"

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 04/03/18 09:08:03]

The Council of Elrond

You can now see the anti Scottish in a few folks in here

They can't even tell that the SNP is not independence and Independence is not SNP lol

Even trying to say that people that followed the opposition were SNP supporters lmao

How is you possibly know that?

Newsflash you can be pro Indy and not support or vote for the SNP

Thornaby

"You can now see the anti Scottish in a few folks in here

They can't even tell that the SNP is not independence and Independence is not SNP lol

Even trying to say that people that followed the opposition were SNP supporters lmao

How is you possibly know that?

Newsflash you can be pro Indy and not support or vote for the SNP"

Clue

They were wearing SNP rosettes, carrying SNP election leaflets.

And you are off on your xenophobic line again.

Get help.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I think there is an inevitably Scotland will vote to leave the UK one day. Whether Brexit is the issue that tips the balance in favour of independence, I don't know. But it will happen one day, I think. I just don't know when.

The Council of Elrond

Lol handing out leaflets is not harssing people

Yeah right ok whatever you say

Am not the one calling SNP members jihads

Can you answer this what was jihadi John again?

The Council of Elrond

"I think there is an inevitably Scotland will vote to leave the UK one day. Whether Brexit is the issue that tips the balance in favour of independence, I don't know. But it will happen one day, I think. I just don't know when."

yup the youth is on the side of Scottish Independence and I believe EU citizens will now vote for independence seeing how the UK is treating our fellow EU citizens

"I think there is an inevitably Scotland will vote to leave the UK one day. Whether Brexit is the issue that tips the balance in favour of independence, I don't know. But it will happen one day, I think. I just don't know when."

I hope I live to see this and enjoy being part of the proud nation

Bristol East

"I think there is an inevitably Scotland will vote to leave the UK one day. Whether Brexit is the issue that tips the balance in favour of independence, I don't know. But it will happen one day, I think. I just don't know when.

I hope I live to see this and enjoy being part of the proud nation "

Well, if it's anything like the UK when it's divided 52-48 about staying in another union, good luck trying to heal the wounds of dissolving the Act of Union. The wounds will be a lot deeper and more scarring than what we're living through at the moment.

Brexit has brought out the intrinsic xenophobia in many people down south and I've no doubt Scexit (

) will unleash the intrinsic anglophbia among many in Scotland.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Hopefully soon.

"I think there is an inevitably Scotland will vote to leave the UK one day. Whether Brexit is the issue that tips the balance in favour of independence, I don't know. But it will happen one day, I think. I just don't know when.

Well, if it's anything like the UK when it's divided 52-48 about staying in another union, good luck trying to heal the wounds of dissolving the Act of Union. The wounds will be a lot deeper and more scarring than what we're living through at the moment.

Brexit has brought out the intrinsic xenophobia in many people down south and I've no doubt Scexit (

"

There is a Huge Difference

Scotland is a Proud Nation!

The Council of Elrond

See many people believe the UK is aload of shite and is not a family of nations never has been nor is it an equal partnership its time to end the UK union and all 4 countries become independent and self govern themselves

Bristol East

Scotland is a Proud Nation!"

There is no difference - people are people the country over.

I watched 10,000 Orange people march against independence in Edinburgh and shivered at the prospect of a civil war.

British nationalists object to being part of a structure they cannot control, and Scottish nationalists object to being part of a structure they cannot control.

Your average person does not understand how either works, so the populists play to the basic instincts of hatred.

Come independence, Kinky, I'm sure you will feel proud. Just as the British nationalists today are feeling proud. But you will be surrounded by people in a state of complete distress about what is happening.

Yes the union will break up.Anything is possible in the future..I can see England breaking up.London and the southeast being a separate economic zone and rejoining the EU.Cornwall and Yorkshire going independent.The north of England Beng independent with Manchester as it's capital and even a king of the north crowned and a call to arms and revolution... Anything is Possible.Pandoras box has been opened..

salisbury

"See many people believe the UK is aload of shite and is not a family of nations never has been nor is it an equal partnership its time to end the UK union and all 4 countries become independent and self govern themselves

"

I agree It doesn't look equal to me. Free prescriptions free universities. Incentives for engineering to go to Scotland. Its about time it was equal!

"See many people believe the UK is aload of shite and is not a family of nations never has been nor is it an equal partnership its time to end the UK union and all 4 countries become independent and self govern themselves

I agree It doesn't look equal to me. Free prescriptions free universities. Incentives for engineering to go to Scotland. Its about time it was equal! "

please Clem; don't make out Scotland is a beautiful stunning location with great opportunities

please simply paint the picture that it is dull, uninviting and always raining

Some of us don't want to share the delights of Scotland and over populate.

salisbury

I agree It doesn't look equal to me. Free prescriptions free universities. Incentives for engineering to go to Scotland. Its about time it was equal!

please Clem; don't make out Scotland is a beautiful stunning location with great opportunities

please simply paint the picture that it is dull, uninviting and always raining

Some of us don't want to share the delights of Scotland and over populate. "

You know if you go "full EU" you'll have to take your share.

The Council of Elrond

Scotland is a Proud Nation!

There is no difference - people are people the country over.

I watched 10,000 Orange people march against independence in Edinburgh and shivered at the prospect of a civil war.

British nationalists object to being part of a structure they cannot control, and Scottish nationalists object to being part of a structure they cannot control.

Your average person does not understand how either works, so the populists play to the basic instincts of hatred.

Come independence, Kinky, I'm sure you will feel proud. Just as the British nationalists today are feeling proud. But you will be surrounded by people in a state of complete distress about what is happening.

"

And here is the thing that flies past them

Should Scotland vote for independence Scotland will still be on the British isles duh!

Its the act of the union ie the UK that breaks apart

We in Scotland do not want to be governed by assholes in Westminster that have no interest in Scotland other than Scottish tax and revenue we want to stop funding Westminster to only fuck things up and add to the debt

What is so wrong about Scotland people having the right to elect a party that has full control over every power and we the people of Scotland can hold them to account ?

The Tories are forcing cuts onto Scotland and then telling our government if your not happy with it then mitigate it and their is people actually happy with that instead of giving Scotland real devolved more like chicken shit to actually give Scotland real power incase it shows the UK up and the fact Scotland can go it on its own as an independent country

salisbury

Where is the evidence that says Scotland could go it alone successfully? History does not back it up. It would only be successful if it became an EU puppet. There'd be no veto for you. And control would move to Brussels. That's IF they let you in... i guess you could become a tax haven..... normally bad news for the populous though.

Thornaby

"Lol handing out leaflets is not harssing people

"

I'm the one calling some SNP members jihadis, I carefully explained to you what jihadi and jihad means.

Harassing people, well driving round an estate to find them, getting in their faces and screaming abuse in their faces is harassment. Try doing it with someone of the opposite sex and see how long before you are lifted.

And to fully and completely answer your post jihadi John was a newspaper name for a Kuwaiti extremist.

Have you sought help yet?

The Council of Elrond

"Where is the evidence that says Scotland could go it alone successfully? History does not back it up. It would only be successful if it became an EU puppet. There'd be no veto for you. And control would move to Brussels. That's IF they let you in... i guess you could become a tax haven..... normally bad news for the populous though. "

Oh my fucking mistake Scotland is far too poor to ever be independent we need England to save us and we in Scotland have no tax or revenue we need help

Away and dont talk pish!

Wake up the UK is a fucking tax haven why gell do you think the elite stay rich ?

The Council of Elrond

I'm the one calling some SNP members jihadis, I carefully explained to you what jihadi and jihad means.

Harassing people, well driving round an estate to find them, getting in their faces and screaming abuse in their faces is harassment. Try doing it with someone of the opposite sex and see how long before you are lifted.

And to fully and completely answer your post jihadi John was a newspaper name for a Kuwaiti extremist.

Have you sought help yet?"

Ah now you backtracked now its " some SNP members "

Oh and i suppose yoons didnt assend onto George Sq on the 19th Sept 2014 in Glasgow btw holding up their nazi salutes and attacking people ?

Also they ripped the Scottish fleg off two females and spat at them

I suppose that didnt happen eh ?

Ok here is a reminder of that nasty night of British yoons

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSxddgJXxmE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCt7tyvoxb4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=me0r90W7JsU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jm9tYADzi0M

Those vids make you feel proud ?

salisbury

"Where is the evidence that says Scotland could go it alone successfully? History does not back it up. It would only be successful if it became an EU puppet. There'd be no veto for you. And control would move to Brussels. That's IF they let you in... i guess you could become a tax haven..... normally bad news for the populous though.

Oh my fucking mistake Scotland is far too poor to ever be independent we need England to save us and we in Scotland have no tax or revenue we need help

Away and dont talk pish!

Wake up the UK is a fucking tax haven why gell do you think the elite stay rich ?

"

So. What makes you think a totally independent Scotland could be successful?

Ayrshire

"

Ticklybit is anti Scottish,

only an English man moving up to Scotland can have an attitude like he has, he enjoys all the good of Scotland but cannot shake off his English roots or his loyalty to the Queen & Westminster."

Why do you have problem with English men?

Do you have any evidence to support the claim that I am English?

Is accusing someone of being English a smear or a derogatory term in your opinion.

Your posts are simply xenophobic, and exposes the disgusting blood and soil nationalism that most decent people would consider as reprehensible.

Maybe you could give it a go, seeing kinky is too "shite feart" to try.

The Council of Elrond

OH and just incase you all try and deny Yoons didnt use nazi saluts on the 19th Sept 2014

I do wonder what are these people doing in these pics lol

Now weird eh how the UK fought against nazis but these yoons praising nazi saluts not smart bunch lol

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=19th+sept+2014+glasgow&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&prmd=imsvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi35vvYytLZAhXqJMAKHcZwAGwQ_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=553#imgdii=EIjNB8IAhCKarM:&imgrc=CwRFfR1AW78JhM:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=19th+sept+2014+glasgow&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&prmd=imsvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi35vvYytLZAhXqJMAKHcZwAGwQ_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=553#imgdii=bd_pd_jVHxliZM:&imgrc=CwRFfR1AW78JhM:

I read all kinkys posts in the voice of William Wallace or groundsman willy from the Simpsons. No offence it's just entertaining

The Council of Elrond

"I read all kinkys posts in the voice of William Wallace or groundsman willy from the Simpsons. No offence it's just entertaining "

Strange who do you know what William Wallace sounded like ? Where was he born ? Lol

salisbury

"I read all kinkys posts in the voice of William Wallace or groundsman willy from the Simpsons. No offence it's just entertaining "

I always assumed it was the wife. And what the fuck is a yoon?! Its people like this that make me want to see an independent Scotland.

The Council of Elrond

"I read all kinkys posts in the voice of William Wallace or groundsman willy from the Simpsons. No offence it's just entertaining

I always assumed it was the wife. And what the fuck is a yoon?! Its people like this that make me want to see an independent Scotland. "

Yup it flies right over your heed lol

Why not want English independence ?

A yoon is a unionist Scottish slang

I know some will try and claim its an insult but weird when i ask then is "cybernat" " Scottish natzi " not insults they all fall silent and think thats ok so moot point really

Thornaby

Have you sought help yet?

Ah now you backtracked now its " some SNP members "

Oh and i suppose yoons didnt assend onto George Sq on the 19th Sept 2014 in Glasgow btw holding up their nazi salutes and attacking people ?

Also they ripped the Scottish fleg off two females and spat at them

I suppose that didnt happen eh ?

Ok here is a reminder of that nasty night of British yoons

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSxddgJXxmE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCt7tyvoxb4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=me0r90W7JsU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jm9tYADzi0M

Those vids make you feel proud ?

"

I condem all such behaviour in relation to its rate of occurrence.

And no I have not back tracked. You need to a) do some reading on the nature of jihad and b) seek help. CBT can accomplish much.

Ayrshire

Don't complain when people use these unnecessary terms when you also use them.

Two cheeks of the same arse comes to mind here, you are no better.

Some of the language you use is deliberately provocative, but that's why you use it.

"I read all kinkys posts in the voice of William Wallace or groundsman willy from the Simpsons. No offence it's just entertaining

Strange who do you know what William Wallace sounded like ? Where was he born ? Lol "

Hes an Australian actor who played Mad Max..

An independent scotland would be in a way better position than going down the tubes in a union with England

Thornaby

Strange who do you know what William Wallace sounded like ? Where was he born ? Lol "

He was born in Elderslie, almost certainly spoke in low land Scots dialect with a good knowledge of Norman french, he was after all fighting for an Anglo Norman.

Ayrshire

"An independent scotland would be in a way better position than going down the tubes in a union with England "

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit

I actually couldnt care less what yoons call pro indy supporters

But i will call out the double standards

Its funny how Ticklybit you attack me on my

language

But say For Fox Sake no no you wont say a damn word about him using the word jihadis to describe SNP members

Yoons stick together in their wee gang lol

"An independent scotland would be in a way better position than going down the tubes in a union with England

"

What's so funny ??

The Council of Elrond

"An independent scotland would be in a way better position than going down the tubes in a union with England "

yup England lose all Scotlands exports

No more Scottish products leaving English ports and claiming them as a UK product sad really that you have to try and stick a butchers apron on Scottish products

EU single market -500+ million

UK market 65 million yeah sure Scotland will miss that lol

"An independent scotland would be in a way better position than going down the tubes in a union with England

yup England lose all Scotlands exports

No more Scottish products leaving English ports and claiming them as a UK product sad really that you have to try and stick a butchers apron on Scottish products

EU single market -500+ million

UK market 65 million yeah sure Scotland will miss that lol "

scotland won't loose one pound of exports to England everything that scotland sends south to England needs they can't do without it ,scotland have the upper hand when they deal with England ,

Thornaby

"Ticklybit

language

But say For Fox Sake no no you wont say a damn word about him using the word jihadis to describe SNP members

Yoons stick together in their wee gang lol "

As stated earlier, he sees anything that isn't pro SNP as an attack and goes further into a paranoid state. The delusion becomes self re-enforcing.

He's approaching peak jihad.

Bristol East

"

scotland won't loose one pound of exports to England everything that scotland sends south to England needs they can't do without it ,scotland have the upper hand when they deal with England , "

That's exactly what the British nationalists say about leaving the EU - oh, the car-makers in Germany, the wine-growers in France, the tomato growers in Spain, they think we're so important there will be no change to trade.

Er, no.

This is politics.

And when one bit of the union sticks the middle finger up at the rest of the union, don't expect them to do you any favours as you grab your coat on the way out.

If economics decided these things, we'd never have had a referendum. It's politics, not economics.

"I think the UK will remain after Brexit.When Scotland had their referendum weather to stay or leave.I believe it was 55 % stay. The main reason they seem to stay was that that the leave party seem to have no plans for pensions , student loans or even what currency to use.Unless there is something clear to vote for I think most people will stick with what they know which is what Scotland did."

Many of the questions from 2014 have not been addressed so we really are no further forward.

I don't think brexit is the biggie kinky HOPES it will be !!!

[Removed by poster at 04/03/18 13:04:09]

"

scotland won't loose one pound of exports to England everything that scotland sends south to England needs they can't do without it ,scotland have the upper hand when they deal with England ,

That's exactly what the British nationalists say about leaving the EU - oh, the car-makers in Germany, the wine-growers in France, the tomato growers in Spain, they think we're so important there will be no change to trade.

Er, no.

This is politics.

And when one bit of the union sticks the middle finger up at the rest of the union, don't expect them to do you any favours as you grab your coat on the way out.

If economics decided these things, we'd never have had a referendum. It's politics, not economics."

Ya England needs scotland , scotland will be able to sell into England and England will be happy to buy ,

The Council of Elrond

"I think the UK will remain after Brexit.When Scotland had their referendum weather to stay or leave.I believe it was 55 % stay. The main reason they seem to stay was that that the leave party seem to have no plans for pensions , student loans or even what currency to use.Unless there is something clear to vote for I think most people will stick with what they know which is what Scotland did.

Many of the questions from 2014 have not been addressed so we really are no further forward.

I don't think brexit is the biggie kinky HOPES it will be !!!"

Wrm incase you have missed this no offical campaign has even started but yeah its got the yoons in a panic lol

Bristol East

No "punishment beatings" then?

You are kidding yourself, seriously.

As deluded as the British nationalists.

Be honest, accept it will be tough, very tough, and life will be poorer for a while.

Instead, it's all the land of milk and honey. And when it turns out to be quite sour for a while, you'll both be looking for scapegoats - the xenophobes and the anglophobes. You are no different.

Ayrshire

"Ticklybit

language

Yoons stick together in their wee gang lol "

I'm responsible for that which I post.

You are responsible for that which you post.

Fox is responsible for that which he posts.

He has explained why he used the word "Jihadis" and he showed that it meant struggle.

You typically and hysterically interpreted it as a terrorist, despite him explaining it to you on a few occasions exactly what he meant.

You just don't listen!

I am not responsible for that which other people post.

You say you will call out double standards but not your own!

Or even the xenophobic posts by Rare Cask, but you are not responsible for that either.

However it does make your statement of calling out double standards sound quite hollow when YOU don't practice what you preach.

Unless you approve of Rare Casks unfounded allegations and xenophobic remarks?

Do you?

The Council of Elrond

Ok lets spin this right round and see the answer

How many of you believe an independent England would be successful?

"Ok lets spin this right round and see the answer

How many of you believe an independent England would be successful? "

Of course it can be successful on its as can scotland as can Ireland

The Council of Elrond

"Ok lets spin this right round and see the answer

How many of you believe an independent England would be successful?

Of course it can be successful on its as can scotland as can Ireland

"

Yes i believe that too but watch those that claim Scotland is far too poor to ever be independent

But then they will claim yes England will be successful just not Scotland

Then we shall see the true anti Scottish come out

Or the England subsides Scotland bullshit but fail to see if the truly believe that why keep Scotland leeching off England then lol

Ayrshire

Define successful?

In comparison to what?

How it is now, what figures shall we use to measure it?

The Council of Elrond

"Define successful?

In comparison to what?

How it is now, what figures shall we use to measure it?

"

Successful economy

So do you believe England can be successful as an independent country ?

Ayrshire

How do you measure it?

Growth would be one.

You have a cheek to ask me a question when you wont even attempt to answer mine.

And don't try and use your usual usual cop out of I never answered yours.

I have asked you numerous times to remind me of this question, and you have failed to.

We all know that is a pitiful cowardly excuse!

I know and you do why, you are scared to answer it. Because you care not about Scotland, you only care about independence.

You believe independence transcends all.

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit do you believe England can be successful as an independent country ?

The Council of Elrond

I should also point out Ticklybit you are very vocal and telling us all why you think Scotland would fail to be successful as an independent Scotland

So do you think England would be succesful as an independent country ?

I expect you not to answer that though even tho as i pointed out you seem very vocal on telling us why Scotland would fail on being an independent country

Ayrshire

I have no idea!

You obviously did in 2014 when you voted to have a currency union with it.

The Council of Elrond

NO no no no no

Ticklybit your very vocal on that you view Independence for Scotland would fail

So do you believe an independent England would fail ?

Come in your vocal on Scotland and independence lets now here your views on English independence

Ayrshire

It's something I have not looked at in any detail.

Do you want me to make an uneducated guess?

I won't, I leave that kind of rash decision making to you!

When are you going to answer, you can ignore it.

But its not going away.

Thornaby

"I should also point out Ticklybit you are very vocal and telling us all why you think Scotland would fail to be successful as an independent Scotland

So do you think England would be succesful as an independent country ?

I expect you not to answer that though even tho as i pointed out you seem very vocal on telling us why Scotland would fail on being an independent country "

As it has a greater population, larger natural resources and better financial infrastructure than Scotland it would be in a far better position than Scotland.

The Council of Elrond

So Fox For Sake

You are saying England would be successful as an independent country

But you think Scotland would fail as an jndependent country ?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"So Fox For Sake

But you think Scotland would fail as an jndependent country ?"

Neither would become failed states, but both would be poorer with lower standards of living in both countries.

Thornaby

"So Fox For Sake

But you think Scotland would fail as an jndependent country ?"

Before I answer can you address the questions posed by tickly. It would be rude to jump the queue.

The Council of Elrond

"So Fox For Sake

Before I answer can you address the questions posed by tickly. It would be rude to jump the queue."

Offt do you need to hold his hand ?

No no you answer my question

As a very proud Scot, Scotland at this moment in time does not have enough trade outside the UK to help build and sustain the economy. Look at how we have handled the red alert this week? Councils saying they don’t have enough money to help get the paths and roads cleared leaving old people very vulnerable. So right now in real time Scotland at this moment would be wise to stay part of the union.

Thornaby

"So Fox For Sake

Before I answer can you address the questions posed by tickly. It would be rude to jump the queue.

No no you answer my question "

Kinkster, you absolutely refuse to answer simple direct questions, when backed into a corner ( usually of your own making) you dissolve into childish rage or xenophobic abuse.

So bows your chance to really stick one one, my chin is out, undefended. Prove me wrong, answer ticklys questions.

Go on, the court is yours.

Come on Kinky,

Please enlighten how Scotland at this present moment in time can stand own it’s own? Or are you now realising that the people on here are only telling you the truth. That Scotland at this present moment in time can’t.

Come on Kinky,

Please enlighten how Scotland at this present moment in time can stand own it’s own? Or are you now realising that the people on here are only telling you the truth. That Scotland at this present moment in time can’t.

The Council of Elrond

"So Fox For Sake

Kinkster, you absolutely refuse to answer simple direct questions, when backed into a corner ( usually of your own making) you dissolve into childish rage or xenophobic abuse.

So bows your chance to really stick one one, my chin is out, undefended. Prove me wrong, answer ticklys questions.

Go on, the court is yours. "

He is an adult not a wean he doesn't need you holding his hand

Now are you claiming an independent England would be successful?

And saying that an independent Scotland would not be successful?

The Council of Elrond

"Come on Kinky,

Please enlighten how Scotland at this present moment in time can stand own it’s own? Or are you now realising that the people on here are only telling you the truth. That Scotland at this present moment in time can’t."

Great proud Scotland but want to talk Scotland down oh my we are Soo fucking poor in Scotland we need England help

Pishhhh

Talk my country down are you crazy? Tell me how the economy would survive? Tell me the trade Scotland has outside of the UK? Come on answer me that one oh yeah that’s right you can’t!!!!

Thornaby

"So Fox For Sake

And saying that an independent Scotland would not be successful?"

So, yet again you prove that you have nothing in the locker? Rather than taking responsibility and stating a clear answer, you hide.

Now of course you will use this to feed your paranoia, add a few logs to the fire of grievance.

And this is why you need to seek clinical help.

[Removed by poster at 04/03/18 16:25:10]

Thank you For Fox Sake

The Council of Elrond

"Talk my country down are you crazy? Tell me how the economy would survive? Tell me the trade Scotland has outside of the UK? Come on answer me that one oh yeah that’s right you can’t!!!!"

Ok first off an independent Scotland stops sending Westminster money no more tax or revenue from Scotland that stays in Scotland

Unless you think Scotland sends no tax or revenue to Westminster?

No more Tory cuts forced on Scotland no more Tories telling us that if we don't agree with Tories cuts to fucking mitigate it we would have full control over all powers

Tell me why you would rather have the Tories tell Scotland what powers we can have and what money we get in a budget?

Btw independence is not ALL about money it's about the right to self govern you heard of that before?

Aslo Scotland takes back Scottish waters no more oil for Westminster

Scotland either in the EU or out and in the single market and customs union an independent Scotland gets to trade with 500 million

And you think 65 million UK market is better ? Scotland won't miss it England however need Scotland exports

Why in the hell do you think they are slapping the shite union jack on Scottish product and leaving from English ports exports go to the UK treasury to give Scotland some pocket money back

Yet you have some in here believe England subsidy Scotland lmao yet English services are in meltdown and people are trying to mug you off to believe they are helping us and don't wanna see that money go to English services like the NHS don't be a mug

England need Scotland money from tax and revenue as they can't see that the elite down their are robbing them and until they fix that they will keep telling themselves that England subsidy Scotland lol

Thornaby

Fullfact.org

"Published: 18th May 2017

In recent years more money has been spent in Scotland than has been collected, whether or not you count money collected from the North Sea oil and gas industries.

This has also been the case over the last 18 years if you look at the revenue collected and money spent per person in Scotland."

Scotland receives more money than it raises.

The Council of Elrond

"Fullfact.org

In recent years more money has been spent in Scotland than has been collected, whether or not you count money collected from the North Sea oil and gas industries.

This has also been the case over the last 18 years if you look at the revenue collected and money spent per person in Scotland."

"

See the old England subsidy Scotland trick

Watch this

For Fox Sake why do you not wanna see that money spent on English services like the NHS that's in meltdown? Lol

Cannock

"

Btw independence is not ALL about money it's about the right to self govern you heard of that before?

"

I've heard that before yes, because the same can be said about Brexit. Leaving the EU is not all about money it's about the right of the UK to self govern.

Why do you think this is ok for Scotland but if a Brexiter says the same in relation to leaving the EU you pour scorn on it?

Thornaby

"Fullfact.org

Watch this

For Fox Sake why do you not wanna see that money spent on English services like the NHS that's in meltdown? Lol"

You made an assertion that money goes from Scotland to England.

That is untrue.

You are using UKIP/Breitbart tactics to avoid accepting you got it wrong.

Distract and Divert.

Thornaby

Here's your assertion

England need Scotland money from tax and revenue as they can't see that the elite down their are robbing

It is factually wrong.

Ayrshire

"

He is an adult not a wean he doesn't need you holding his hand"

And do you think you are being an adult by ignoring reality?

Are you being an adult by failing to address a valid question?

If it's a personal issue you have with me, that's fine, I'll live.

But the question remains, whether I ask it or any one else.

Thats the reality of the situation.

If someone else asked the question, what would your excuse be then for not giving an honest answer,

I wonder.

But remains it does.

Cannock

"

Also Scotland takes back Scottish waters no more oil for Westminster

"

You'll be taking back control of Scottish fishing waters through Brexit, but by wanting an independent Scotland to stay in or rejoin the EU you'll be surrendering that control of Scottish fishing waters back to Brussels and the EU again.

The Council of Elrond

"Fullfact.org

Watch this

For Fox Sake why do you not wanna see that money spent on English services like the NHS that's in meltdown? Lol

That is untrue.

Distract and Divert.

"

Shat out answering lol

Now you seriously about to claim no tax or revenue raised in Scotland goes to the UK treasury ? That a red neck

For Fox Sake why do you not wanna see that money that you claim England subidies Scotland with being spent on English services like the NHS that's in meltdown?

The Council of Elrond

"

You'll be taking back control of Scottish fishing waters through Brexit, but by wanting an independent Scotland to stay in or rejoin the EU you'll be surrendering that control of Scottish fishing waters back to Brussels and the EU again. "

lol have you come up with % yet on How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In %?

I dare you to put a figure on those % eh then we will have some laugh lol

Cannock

"So Fox For Sake

And saying that an independent Scotland would not be successful?"

There is absolutely no prospect of England becoming independent even if Scotland leaves the UK, England will remain in the UK with Wales and N.Ireland.

Cannock

"

You'll be taking back control of Scottish fishing waters through Brexit, but by wanting an independent Scotland to stay in or rejoin the EU you'll be surrendering that control of Scottish fishing waters back to Brussels and the EU again.

lol have you come up with % yet on How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In %?

I dare you to put a figure on those % eh then we will have some laugh lol"

I told you previously I'll happily answer that when you answer _icklybits question.

"Talk my country down are you crazy? Tell me how the economy would survive? Tell me the trade Scotland has outside of the UK? Come on answer me that one oh yeah that’s right you can’t!!!!"

Nothing prevents an independent scotland trading with the uk

"So Fox For Sake

And saying that an independent Scotland would not be successful?

There is absolutely no prospect of England becoming independent even if Scotland leaves the UK, England will remain in the UK with Wales and N.Ireland. "

And what happens when northern Ireland leaves , that day is coming and fast

I'm telling ya stick the border back along Hadrian's wall and move on

The Council of Elrond

Ok yes i want independence and would vote for to break the Uk as every country should be independent

Now yes i know they way yoons will soin that claiming oh look your gonna damage Scotland with being independent in your opionion

Your all shite feart to wven allow Scottish voters to make theur own minds uo no fucking doubt you will have people believe you

But your happy to try and deny those that have changes their minds on independence as yiur all shite feart bricking it that Scotland would vote to leave yourwee beloved UK lol

Now tgat i have answered the floor is yours everyone so no i expect to to answer my questions now but i know you will shit out it

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 04/03/18 17:00:45]

The Council of Elrond

"Talk my country down are you crazy? Tell me how the economy would survive? Tell me the trade Scotland has outside of the UK? Come on answer me that one oh yeah that’s right you can’t!!!!

Nothing prevents an independent scotland trading with the uk "

Yup very true

What tgey seem to be saying is they woukdnt want to trade with an independent Scotland ok fine qith will take it else where and see where that gets you lol

The Council of Elrond

Soo

Now i am waiting on answers from these

have you come up with % yet on How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In %?

I dare you to put a figure on those % eh

Thornaby

"Fullfact.org

Watch this

That is untrue.

Distract and Divert.

Shat out answering lol

Now you seriously about to claim no tax or revenue raised in Scotland goes to the UK treasury ? That a red neck

For Fox Sake why do you not wanna see that money that you claim England subidies Scotland with being spent on English services like the NHS that's in meltdown? "

You have painted yourself into a corner, you made an assertion that was easy to demonstrate as false.

When faced with evidence you got it badly wrong, you tried to change the topic.

You are either a liar,or stupid or a troll. You can choose whichever you wish.

However I think you have health issues.

You need to step back from the keyboard and think about what you are doing.

The Council of Elrond

Yup i know when i an starting to get to yous lol

Thelack of answers and then oot pops the get help crap

I done what you asked i answered Tickly

Now please lets here you answer these or you afraid too

For Fox Sake why do you not wanna see that money that you claim England subidies Scotland with being spent on English services like the NHS that's in meltdown? "

Ayrshire

"

"

I never noticed it, did anyone else see him answer it?

“So for as long as Scotland’s funding is still determined by Westminster then the Barnett formula should stay in place.

"I'm telling ya stick the border back along Hadrian's wall and move on "

A hard or soft border between a England and Scotland?Free movement or visa requirements and permits.?

Cake and eat it?

Cannock

"Soo

Now i am waiting on answers from these

have you come up with % yet on How much power does Westminster have over Scotland right now In %?

I dare you to put a figure on those % eh"

We're still waiting on an answer from you to _icklybits question.

The Council of Elrond

Tickly there you go heres your answer i will now wait on you all answering mine as you will now get no answers now out if me if you ask anything

"Ok yes i want independence and would vote for to break the Uk as every country should be independent

Now yes i know they way yoons will soin that claiming oh look your gonna damage Scotland with being independent in your opionion

Your all shite feart to wven allow Scottish voters to make theur own minds uo no fucking doubt you will have people believe you

But your happy to try and deny those that have changes their minds on independence as yiur all shite feart bricking it that Scotland would vote to leave yourwee beloved UK lol

Now tgat i have answered the floor is yours everyone so no i expect to to answer my questions now but i know you will shit out it"

"I'm telling ya stick the border back along Hadrian's wall and move on

A hard or soft border between a England and Scotland?Free movement or visa requirements and permits.?

Cake and eat it? "

tell me it's coffee cake

Thornaby

"Yup i know when i an starting to get to yous lol

For Fox Sake why do you not wanna see that money that you claim England subidies Scotland with being spent on English services like the NHS that's in meltdown? ""

Except it's not crap and you know it's not crap.

All tax raised in the UK goes to the treasury. It is then distributed. Scotland gets back more than it pays in.

I'm not claiming it, it is evidenced.

I want government revenue to go to areas that need it most.

Scotland under the SNP has a poor health record ( life expectancy is a good measure), it also has a failing school system ( slipping down the league tables) . Perhaps they need the funding?

Perhaps if it's government spent less time on chasing independence and more time on the day job it would not need the extra revenue?

And no you have not answered ticklys questions. You have tried to deflect and divert to avoid the questions.

Cannock

"Tickly there you go heres your answer i will now wait on you all answering mine as you will now get no answers now out if me if you ask anything

"Ok yes i want independence and would vote for to break the Uk as every country should be independent

Now tgat i have answered the floor is yours everyone so no i expect to to answer my questions now but i know you will shit out it" "

That doesn't answer what _icklybit asked though.

Thornaby

"Tickly there you go heres your answer i will now wait on you all answering mine as you will now get no answers now out if me if you ask anything

Now tgat i have answered the floor is yours everyone so no i expect to to answer my questions now but i know you will shit out it"

That doesn't answer what _icklybit asked though. "

No shit Sherlock

Thornaby

Btw he'll come back with something about "Yoon gangs"

The Council of Elrond

All tax raised in the UK goes to the treasury. It is then distributed. Scotland gets back more than it pays in.

Scotland under the SNP has a poor health record ( life expectancy is a good measure), it also has a failing school system ( slipping down the league tables) . Perhaps they need the funding?

Perhaps if it's government spent less time on chasing independence and more time on the day job it would not need the extra revenue?

And no you have not answered ticklys questions. You have tried to deflect and divert to avoid the questions.

"

No its not crap

So all tax an revenue in Scotland goes to the UK treasury and we get a refund on that money lol

So let me get right so are claiming you want this English subsidy money to be spent on helping Scotland but you sont wanna see it spend on England yeah fucking right lol

Ah right its all SNP fault right so why is it Scotland keep electing the SNP then ?

The Council of Elrond

Tickly asked "

I asked indpendence

I know your spin and tour gonna claim but but but that means your hapoy to damage Scotland

Thats your opinion

But what i notice if you are all shite feart to even allow Scottish voters to make up their minds on what is best for Scotland

So the floor is all yours no more answering questions till i see answers to my questions

Thornaby

No its not crap

So all tax an revenue in Scotland goes to the UK treasury and we get a refund on that money lol

So let me get right so are claiming you want this English subsidy money to be spent on helping Scotland but you sont wanna see it spend on England yeah fucking right lol

Ah right its all SNP fault right so why is it Scotland keep electing the SNP then ?"

No Scotland does not get a "refund" that term implies only a portion is provided.

It receives more than it pays in, a net beneficiary.

This is identified on the fullfacts.org website.

I am happy to see the money spent where it is needed. Again Scotland has health service issues under the SNP and it's school system is failing.

Given that the Tory party flipped 13 seats at the last election, from the SNP it would suggest all is not well.

Thornaby

BTW as you have not really answered any questions, you can't really say "no *more* questions answered" ,you haven't answered any.

The Council of Elrond

Ok For Fox Sake

Why is it people have elected the SNP to be the Scottish government since 2007?

Must be doing something right

Thornaby

"Ok For Fox Sake

"

You get told that your comments about "refunds" are nonsense, so you try and concentrate on something else.

Diversion anyone?

Seriously, you need to step away from the keyboard.

Ayrshire

I don't know what this incoherent rambling in to response to from kinky, but it certainly wasnt to my question.

Does anyone consider that answer to this?

Did he answer it?

Does he want independence out of both the EU and the UK?

The most damaging option!

I kind of think he does, so does he really have Scotlands interests at heart, or is it a deep hatred of the UK that motivates him.

Any way, what did he mean by his "answer",how do see it?

Help required here please.

The Council of Elrond

"Ok For Fox Sake

You get told that your comments about "refunds" are nonsense, so you try and concentrate on something else.

Diversion anyone?

Seriously, you need to step away from the keyboard. "

NO no i know we dont agree on that and prob wont ever

So you made the claim that the SNP are failing Scotland strange as the Scottish people dont agree with you

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

So why is it you think Scotland keep voting SNP to be the government in Scotland ?

Ayrshire

Too many ignorant people like you in Scotland.

The Council of Elrond

Ooofftt some amount of anti Scottish people in here

No one is allowed to ever want Scotland to be independent eh lol

I told and told i have no doubt you will have people in Scotland believe you that Scotland will face more damage being independent

But your shite feart to let that decision go to the Scottish people to decide whats best for Scotland

Democracy is not a one off event

Shite feart that People have changed their minds and would vote independence and their is no way you can deny that people havent changed their minds " Journey to YES " look it up on tube no no wait here they are

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gaE3URYhvR4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cF_ljfzTyAo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1Ycdr4xeM

Should those in the videos be denied their right to change theur minds ?

The Council of Elrond

Yup Ticklybit your anti Scottish

So you claim all SNP members andvoters are all ignorant people and thats why Scotland votes SNP since 2007 lmao

Must sting to admit the Scottish people trust the SNP and not the yoon branch offices lol

Cambridge

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

So you made the claim that the SNP are failing Scotland strange as the Scottish people dont agree with you

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

So why is it you think Scotland keep voting SNP to be the government in Scotland ?"

If they have been elected 3 times, on an independence manifesto, yet there has only been 1 referendum, does that not prove to you that it's NOT the people who decide on if there is a referendum or not, but is instead the politicians?

Thornaby

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

So why is it you think Scotland keep voting SNP to be the government in Scotland ?"

They didn't win in 2016

Lost the majority and sits with green party in a coalition.

In the past they have sat in coalition with the conservative party.

Oh and the Scottish health service is struggling under the SNP is not a claim. That's audit Scotland saying it.

Dig out the performance of Scotland schools in the international tables.

You believe that whatever the problem, independence is the answer. Regardless of the suffering it inflicts.

But let's get back to you answering tickles questions...

The Council of Elrond

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

So why is it you think Scotland keep voting SNP to be the government in Scotland ?

If they have been elected 3 times, on an independence manifesto, yet there has only been 1 referendum, does that not prove to you that it's NOT the people who decide on if there is a referendum or not, but is instead the politicians? "

Lmao still sober

2007 manfestio didnt say anything on independence

2011 they put in their manifesto to have a referendum on independence ie the 2014 one

2016 manifesto was the right to hold a referendum on independence because of brexit and when the final brexit deal is known i know your all shitting bricks i can see it on here byba fucking mile

The people elect the politicians duh !!!!

And Scotland has a pro indy majority in Holyrood and section 30 order passed like it or not its fact and it was a democratic vote

Block it would be unwise as there is fuck all the UK government can do to stop a referendum happening in Scotland no legal power can stop it

Yes the have power to refuse to grant a binding referendum but as i keep tell you the UK government think its ok to take the UK out on an advisory referendum so would look dumb as fuck if they refused to see Scotland voted yes in an advisory referendum on independence

Best just have a binding referendum where both sides can put their points across or is the no side chicken shit ?

Thornaby

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

If they have been elected 3 times, on an independence manifesto, yet there has only been 1 referendum, does that not prove to you that it's NOT the people who decide on if there is a referendum or not, but is instead the politicians?

Lmao still sober

2011 they put in their manifesto to have a referendum on independence ie the 2014 one

2016 manifesto was the right to hold a referendum on independence because of brexit and when the final brexit deal is known i know your all shitting bricks i can see it on here byba fucking mile

And Scotland has a pro indy majority in Holyrood and section 30 order passed like it or not its fact and it was a democratic vote

Block it would be unwise as there is fuck all the UK government can do to stop a referendum happening in Scotland no legal power can stop it

Yes the have power to refuse to grant a binding referendum but as i keep tell you the UK government think its ok to take the UK out on an advisory referendum so would look dumb as fuck if they refused to see Scotland voted yes in an advisory referendum on independence

Best just have a binding referendum where both sides can put their points across or is the no side chicken shit ?

"

And yet again you divert the thread.

No one is "shitting bricks".

The fundamental problems Scotland has, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you, is that if you think the economic effects of brexit are bad, the effects of Scottish independence on Scotland is far worse, that's the nub of tickles questions, I suggest you answer them.

So far you have been held to account on a variety of topics on this thread. Now bite the bullet, clear, unambiguous answers.

You can do that, you are capable of it, or are you not?

The Council of Elrond

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

They didn't win in 2016

Oh and the Scottish health service is struggling under the SNP is not a claim. That's audit Scotland saying it.

You believe that whatever the problem, independence is the answer. Regardless of the suffering it inflicts.

But let's get back to you answering tickles questions..."

Oofft now lying lol

First off the SNP are the largest party in Scotland they have formed a minority government

So yes they did win hahaha none if your pish yoon branches got even close to forming a government in Scotland

2nd no they didnt form a coalition government with the Tories in Scotland thats a lie

See this goes to prove you dont know nothing about Scotland worry about England eh lol

The Scottish NHS is the best in the UK are you saying Nuffield trust are liars ?

Scottish education best in the UK

And thanks to Labour schools in Scotland are falling down with their PFI that the tax payer will be paying off for years to come

But no no you keep putting your anti Scottish pish here and outting Scotland doon

Oh my someone that believes in Scottish indepdence no must shut him up cant have that now

The Council of Elrond

Ok is it upto the people of Scotland living in Scotland to decide whats best for Scotland ?

Ayrshire

"

So you claim all SNP members andvoters are all ignorant people and thats why Scotland votes SNP since 2007 lmao

"

Did I make that claim?

No I did not, stop lying.

I said there's too many ignorant people like you, I did not claim all of them.

Stop your lying, you only undermine yourself and your argument when you do.

Cambridge

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

Lmao still sober

"

So if the SNP didn't call from an indepence referendum in 2007, I'm gonna guess no other party did either. So how could "the people" have decided they wanted a referendum?

Cambridge

"Ok is it upto the people of Scotland living in Scotland to decide whats best for Scotland ?"

Nope. Not within current constitutional arrangements.

Thornaby

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

They didn't win in 2016

Oofft now lying lol

First off the SNP are the largest party in Scotland they have formed a minority government

So yes they did win hahaha none if your pish yoon branches got even close to forming a government in Scotland

2nd no they didnt form a coalition government with the Tories in Scotland thats a lie

See this goes to prove you dont know nothing about Scotland worry about England eh lol

The Scottish NHS is the best in the UK are you saying Nuffield trust are liars ?

And thanks to Labour schools in Scotland are falling down with their PFI that the tax payer will be paying off for years to come

But no no you keep putting your anti Scottish pish here and outting Scotland doon

Oh my someone that believes in Scottish indepdence no must shut him up cant have that now "

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/labour-frozen-out-as-snp-buries-hatchet-with-conservatives-to-end-20-year-taboo-1-1427779

You need to ask audit Scotland why they think it's a mess.

The rest of your post is angry bluster.

But if you are so keen on posting you'll have no issues about answering tickles questions. Or you are unable to.

The Council of Elrond

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

Lmao still sober

So if the SNP didn't call from an indepence referendum in 2007, I'm gonna guess no other party did either. So how could "the people" have decided they wanted a referendum?"

What the fuck are you on aboot ?

In was in 2011 duh!!!!!! Get facts right

The Council of Elrond

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

They didn't win in 2016

Oofft now lying lol

Oh my someone that believes in Scottish indepdence no must shut him up cant have that now

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/labour-frozen-out-as-snp-buries-hatchet-with-conservatives-to-end-20-year-taboo-1-1427779

But if you are so keen on posting you'll have no issues about answering tickles questions. Or you are unable to."

I didt read shite

The Council of Elrond

"Ok is it upto the people of Scotland living in Scotland to decide whats best for Scotland ?

Nope. Not within current constitutional arrangements. "

Who elects politicians?

Thornaby

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

They didn't win in 2016

Oofft now lying lol

But if you are so keen on posting you'll have no issues about answering tickles questions. Or you are unable to.

I didt read shite "

That makes no sense.

Cambridge

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

Lmao still sober

So if the SNP didn't call from an indepence referendum in 2007, I'm gonna guess no other party did either. So how could "the people" have decided they wanted a referendum?

In was in 2011 duh!!!!!! Get facts right "

You said:

" 2007 manfestio didnt say anything on independence "

The Council of Elrond

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

Lmao still sober

You said:

"

The SNP put a referendum in their 2011 manifesto people elected them as a majority government lol

Thornaby

Links is turning into the bad guy in Scooby Doo

"If it wasn't for you yoons ( and facts and economic reality) I'd have got away with it"

Cambridge

"Ok is it upto the people of Scotland living in Scotland to decide whats best for Scotland ?

Nope. Not within current constitutional arrangements.

Who elects politicians? "

Well, you and I have had this discussion before. I have said that within the UK, the electorate do, however, you have argued that some members of the Scottish Parliament, including the SNP, are unelected!

Back to the original question though, MPs from across the UK decide what's best for the people of Scotland on some issues at least. Now I know that upsets you, but let's look at the question slightly differently. Is it up to the people of Glasgow to decide what's best for Glasgow? I think that you will say "no" it's best for politicians all over Scotland to decide what's best for Glasgow (again, in some issues at least). So you want exactly the same set up as Westminster, just on a more parochial scale. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cambridge

"

"Ok For Fox Sake

Diversion anyone?

2007 SNP

2011 SNP

2016 SNP

Lmao still sober

You said:

"

The SNP put a referendum in their 2011 manifesto people elected them as a majority government lol "

So "the people" couldn't decide they wanted a referendum in 2007 then. They had to wait until the POLITICIANS decided it was right in 2011. Thanks for confirming that it's the politicians who make the decision, and not the people