FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > As a labour voter...

As a labour voter...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Gotta say I'm embarrassed by JC's performance in the commons yesterday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

That's very honest of you to say so Clem.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Gotta say I'm embarrassed by JC's performance in the commons yesterday. "

Why? Have you read what he said or have you read what some of the papers have said he said or the Tory spin on what he said? The two latter do not the reflect his words.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Gotta say I'm embarrassed by JC's performance in the commons yesterday.

Why? Have you read what he said or have you read what some of the papers have said he said or the Tory spin on what he said? The two latter do not the reflect his words."

Maybe he listened to him on PMQs !!!!

moston

Why? Have you read what he said or have you read what some of the papers have said he said or the Tory spin on what he said? The two latter do not the reflect his words.

Maybe he listened to him on PMQs !!!!"

True, I do not listen to PMQ's because the 'hoorays' of the back benches (all parties) and the obfuscations of the PM by snide innuendo make what is supposed to be a weekly time set aside for the Crowns Government (of the day) to be held to account by Parliament which holds ultimate power is to say the least a very unbecoming spectacle. Instead I read the questions and statements when the subjects under discussion interest me.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

He didn’t exactly turn it on. He is strangely subdued over this one.

Lots of faux outrage over the lack of comments from him. But somethings not quite right.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The Lib Dems supported the PM

The SNP supported the PM.

Pretty much every Labour back bencher supported the PM.

Corbyn didn't. Enough said.

BTW. I watched it live.

moston

Was it because he knew he was standing across from the leader of a party that has filled its coffers with millions from Russian oligarchs, sold access to defence ministers to the same Russians and point blank refused to return a penny of that money. I think if I were the leader of Her Majesties Opposition and was standing across from someone who has potentially been bought by a hostile foreign power as seemingly the 'leader of the free world' has. Then I would be more than a little preoccupied and very careful, calm and measured in every word I said, and yep I would definitely be off my game.

"Was it because he knew he was standing across from the leader of a party that has filled its coffers with millions from Russian oligarchs, sold access to defence ministers to the same Russians and point blank refused to return a penny of that money. I think if I were the leader of Her Majesties Opposition and was standing across from someone who has potentially been bought by a hostile foreign power as seemingly the 'leader of the free world' has. Then I would be more than a little preoccupied and very careful, calm and measured in every word I said, and yep I would definitely be off my game. "

I agree our Parliament have handled things badly and accused without full proof, but watching Corbyn live yesterday was an embarrassment, the way he presented himself, the way he quietly spoke like a mouse, he has no leader qualities

again we need a strong leader, regardless of party

moston

"I agree our Parliament have handled things badly and accused without full proof, but watching Corbyn live yesterday was an embarrassment, the way he presented himself, the way he quietly spoke like a mouse, he has no leader qualities

again we need a strong leader, regardless of party"

So your complaint is he did not shout...

Nothing to say about what he said , nothing to say about the Tories flat out refusing to return all the bribe money they have taken in payoffs from corrupt Russian oligarchs who funnel billions stolen from the Russian people by Kremlin insiders (including Putin) and the Russian Mafia through the City of London to launder it and make it supposedly clean money.

I know we are on opposite sides in most political debates, but I really am disappointed in you. I though you were better that that.

"I agree our Parliament have handled things badly and accused without full proof, but watching Corbyn live yesterday was an embarrassment, the way he presented himself, the way he quietly spoke like a mouse, he has no leader qualities

Nothing to say about what he said , nothing to say about the Tories flat out refusing to return all the bribe money they have taken in payoffs from corrupt Russian oligarchs who funnel billions stolen from the Russian people by Kremlin insiders (including Putin) and the Russian Mafia through the City of London to launder it and make it supposedly clean money.

I know we are on opposite sides in most political debates, but I really am disappointed in you. I though you were better that that."

you don't have to shout to present yourself as a strong leader, Corbyn has zero qualities that would show him as a strong leader either now or in past years.

I did watch Jonathan Allen last night live, addressing the UN Security Council, Britain's deputy UN ambassador

if only our MP's presented themselves the way he did, it would be a start, especially when debating.

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 15/03/18 08:29:36]

salisbury

Why? Have you read what he said or have you read what some of the papers have said he said or the Tory spin on what he said? The two latter do not the reflect his words."

I watched it live.

salisbury

"The Lib Dems supported the PM

The SNP supported the PM.

Pretty much every Labour back bencher supported the PM.

Corbyn didn't. Enough said.

BTW. I watched it live."

Agreed. That's ALL that matters.

Costa Blanca Spain...

I know we are on opposite sides in most political debates, but I really am disappointed in you. I though you were better that that."

Come on Will. Even his own party have (at best) distanced themselves from his performance yesterday. Had his performance been even just OK the Guardian would have trumpeted it all over the front page. The silence is deafening.

Just afterwards Sky news were reporting Labour MP's anger at what he did and there are calls for Labour spin doctor Seumas Milne (a well known Putin apologist) to be sacked.

I can fully understand you trying to defend him but sometimes you have to just chuck your hands up in the air and give up.

This is one of those times.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Corbyn had a history of being equivocal with major events.

70% in favour of remain for instance.

This is the same behaviour. I disagree with him not being able to even strongly criticise the possibility of Russian state actions on British soil against UK citizens.

I do not disagree with him pointing out the Tory acceptance of Russian money. We are here because they have looked the other way on so many occasions before now.

Costa Blanca Spain...

I know we are on opposite sides in most political debates, but I really am disappointed in you. I though you were better that that.

you don't have to shout to present yourself as a strong leader, Corbyn has zero qualities that would show him as a strong leader either now or in past years.

I did watch Jonathan Allen last night live, addressing the UN Security Council, Britain's deputy UN ambassador

if only our MP's presented themselves the way he did, it would be a start, especially when debating."

Yes I saw that as well. He was very impressive.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Corbyn had a history of being equivocal with major events.

70% in favour of remain for instance.

This is the same behaviour. I disagree with him not being able to even strongly criticise the possibility of Russian state actions on British soil against UK citizens.

I do not disagree with him pointing out the Tory acceptance of Russian money. We are here because they have looked the other way on so many occasions before now."

True or false it is open to debate and scrutiny. However there is a time and a place to have that debate. Yesterday wasn't one of them.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

He has come across poorly on this, yes he has condemned the act but his lack of judgement in raising issues which are important now when now is not the time..

Plenty of time to raise those issues as this will run a while yet..

Yesterday in particular was about a single voice on behalf of this country and he bodged it, that is poor..

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"

Yesterday in particular was about a single voice on behalf of this country and he bodged it, that is poor..

"

By joining in an orgy of jingoistic sabre rattling? The only people to benefit from that are the Tory party.

Especially as there is no real evidence the Russian state had anything to to with this.

The Maybot is trying to pull a Thatcher on the country...

... but the tory's are keeping the party donations from putin's oligarch bum-chums? that about sums things up

in Lancashire

"

By joining in an orgy of jingoistic sabre rattling? The only people to benefit from that are the Tory party.

Especially as there is no real evidence the Russian state had anything to to with this.

The Maybot is trying to pull a Thatcher on the country..."

No not by doing that, which only came from the usual suspect and not the majority.

Many on the labour, snp and libs sides were also not sabre rattling but also did not fudge their response as did Corbyn..

On the balance of proof I tend to agree but they have form on this here and there is plenty of proof of Russian aggression under putin so any country such as ourselves with these things going on is going to conclude who is behind it..

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

It does make me wonder if I'm seeing the same things as others when I see the comments on the forums, like now when people still question whether the Russians did this.

Whilst there is no absolute proof, like cctv of a guy wearing a fur hat with a hammer and sickle on stood over the victims spraying them with a substance, whilst shouting " this is from Putin!", nevertheless there is enough to place the blame squarely with the Russian nutjob.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

The one thing you can say with certainty about JC is that he does not do jingoism.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"It does make me wonder if I'm seeing the same things as others when I see the comments on the forums, like now when people still question whether the Russians did this.

Whilst there is no absolute proof, like cctv of a guy wearing a fur hat with a hammer and sickle on stood over the victims spraying them with a substance, whilst shouting " this is from Putin!", nevertheless there is enough to place the blame squarely with the Russian nutjob."

You say there is evidence that Putin commissioned this. Where is it? The evidence, I mean, not assertions.

The question I always ask myself of these murky episodes is: who benefits?

There are easier ways to murder someone than resorting to a toxic, messy - and very easily traceable - chemical.

So, whoever opted for this poison, surely would have known it would lead to a finger being pointed at the Russian establishment.

Who benefits from that?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

He hardly covered himself in glory and dread to think what his reaction would have been had he been in the driving seat.

moston

" his lack of judgement in raising issues which are important now when now is not the time..

"

Really?

Have I got you right?

Are you really saying that an issue that is important now should not be raised now?

Lets see where have I heard that on numerous times before and who uses that same double think?

Oh yes, I remember, we need to visit US politics 101. There has been a mass shooting in a school using semi-automatic civilianised assault weapons, and the NRA are buying politicians, now is not the time to discuss gun control or NRA donations. There has been a mass shooting at a pop concert using semi-automatic assault weapons, now is not the time to discuss gun control or NRA donations...

Funny how we (in the UK) are incredulous when we hear this argument being trotted in the states, but how quickly we find it being used here in similar circumstances.

in Lancashire

" his lack of judgement in raising issues which are important now when now is not the time..

Really?

Have I got you right?

Are you really saying that an issue that is important now should not be raised now?

Lets see where have I heard that on numerous times before and who uses that same double think?

Oh yes, I remember, we need to visit US politics 101. There has been a mass shooting in a school using semi-automatic civilianised assault weapons, and the NRA are buying politicians, now is not the time to discuss gun control or NRA donations. There has been a mass shooting at a pop concert using semi-automatic assault weapons, now is not the time to discuss gun control or NRA donations...

Funny how we (in the UK) are incredulous when we hear this argument being trotted in the states, but how quickly we find it being used here in similar circumstances. "

Will you and I are of the same mind on the gun control issues in the states..

Leave that to its own debate of which there are on here regularly maybe..

Yes I know the issues that Corbyn mentioned are relevant and important but he was lacking in judgement to raise them in that statement by May..

He can't help himself and often does more damage than good..

Jeeza doesn't give a fuck..Say what you see fella even if it makes you look unpatriotic or whatever they want to throw at you.

moston

"Will you and I are of the same mind on the gun control issues in the states..

Yes I know the issues that Corbyn mentioned are relevant and important but he was lacking in judgement to raise them in that statement by May..

He can't help himself and often does more damage than good.. "

We are of the same mind on many, if not most issues. My point is that no matter how well meaning the idea that a moot issue should not be broached when it is most relevant because it is undiplomatic or statesman like has to be a crock!

Having said that, I accept that raising the issue made many in the political world so uncomfortable (representatives, journalists, pundits and activist) that many have united against him. However do you not think that the real stately move would have been for the Maybot to have finished her opening statement with "and because of the serious nature of this unlawful attack I have concluded that it is not in the national interest for there to be any financial ties between this government and those who could be perceived as agents of the Russian state. Therefore I have ordered that all donations given to the Conservative Party since I was elected leader, by anyone with ties to the Kremlin be returned." Or even after JC asked his question had answered simply "Yes, all donations will be returned."

I think if the Maybot had done either of those things she would have united both parliament and the country, but no, she wants to keep the money and somehow JC is being portrayed as the villain, not those who want to keep the Russian gravy train running.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"It does make me wonder if I'm seeing the same things as others when I see the comments on the forums, like now when people still question whether the Russians did this.

Whilst there is no absolute proof, like cctv of a guy wearing a fur hat with a hammer and sickle on stood over the victims spraying them with a substance, whilst shouting " this is from Putin!", nevertheless there is enough to place the blame squarely with the Russian nutjob.

You say there is evidence that Putin commissioned this. Where is it? The evidence, I mean, not assertions.

There are easier ways to murder someone than resorting to a toxic, messy - and very easily traceable - chemical.

So, whoever opted for this poison, surely would have known it would lead to a finger being pointed at the Russian establishment.

Who benefits from that?

"

That is the entire point. Russia wants everyone to know that they did it and not be able to definitively prove it.

Putin and his chums willwilalready already have moved their investments so they genuinely don't care about the "consequences" because there won't be any to them.

Putin's fans should remember that he has become a billionaire since becoming president. Think about that when you call out the EU or domestic politicians. Perhaps they're just not as good at it

It's a false flag ! I hear them screaming on the conspiracy pages....Putin wouldn't do something so outlandish, it would be stupid for him to do it therefore it couldn't be him and must be the UK or another state.

Well fucking played Putin.

I think we should detonate a small tactical nuke in Russia .The world would point the finger at us and we will say no don't be stupid that's far to obvious its a Russian false flag..

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I didn’t hear What Corbyn said as I am away at the moment but it has been widely reported over here and I watched Sky News on my laptop.

My take away is this...

Whenever there is a major incident that involves loss of life we are asked by the Government not to jump to conclusions and to await all of the facts. Grenfell Tower for example - we still don’t know who is to blame.

The nerve gas attack on Salisbury had a smoking gun left at the scene and conveniently there were finger prints left on the gun. But is it really that simple? This investigation should have been conducted jointly between the U.K., the UN and NATO and the Russians should have been sent samples too. This conclusion is way too fast and way too convenient for my liking.

I understand that Corbyn was also calling for a more patient and guarded response? If so, I agree with him.

in Lancashire

"Will you and I are of the same mind on the gun control issues in the states..

He can't help himself and often does more damage than good..

We are of the same mind on many, if not most issues. My point is that no matter how well meaning the idea that a moot issue should not be broached when it is most relevant because it is undiplomatic or statesman like has to be a crock!

Having said that, I accept that raising the issue made many in the political world so uncomfortable (representatives, journalists, pundits and activist) that many have united against him. However do you not think that the real stately move would have been for the Maybot to have finished her opening statement with "and because of the serious nature of this unlawful attack I have concluded that it is not in the national interest for there to be any financial ties between this government and those who could be perceived as agents of the Russian state. Therefore I have ordered that all donations given to the Conservative Party since I was elected leader, by anyone with ties to the Kremlin be returned." Or even after JC asked his question had answered simply "Yes, all donations will be returned."

I think if the Maybot had done either of those things she would have united both parliament and the country, but no, she wants to keep the money and somehow JC is being portrayed as the villain, not those who want to keep the Russian gravy train running. "

Tories not good at putting courses try before their party so whilst it's a salient point no way would she have done so..

"I didn’t hear What Corbyn said as I am away at the moment but it has been widely reported over here and I watched Sky News on my laptop.

My take away is this...

Whenever there is a major incident that involves loss of life we are asked by the Government not to jump to conclusions and to await all of the facts. Grenfell Tower for example - we still don’t know who is to blame.

The nerve gas attack on Salisbury had a smoking gun left at the scene and conveniently there were finger prints left on the gun. But is it really that simple? This investigation should have been conducted jointly between the U.K., the UN and NATO and the Russians should have been sent samples too. This conclusion is way too fast and way too convenient for my liking.

I understand that Corbyn was also calling for a more patient and guarded response? If so, I agree with him."

We don't agree on much but I fully endorse this guy's reading of the situation

in Lancashire

"I didn’t hear What Corbyn said as I am away at the moment but it has been widely reported over here and I watched Sky News on my laptop.

My take away is this...

I understand that Corbyn was also calling for a more patient and guarded response? If so, I agree with him."

Said similar on the other thread, trouble is May is weak and I think had she not made her statement but waited for verification from the international body that all the security council members are signatories of and meant to abide by then the hawks in her own party would use any delay to embolden their position..

Corbyn by going on about donations etc allowed his albeit guarded support to be overlooked..

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

Hardcore corbyn fans like will , will inevitably defend his performance yesterday, but he lost a lot of middle ground voters yesterday and hes lucky hes got four years to win them back , however there is talk of yet another vote of no confidence, so who knows if he will fight the next general election or not

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Who benefits from that?

"

In a nutshell, Putin benefits.

Anyone from inside the Russian security services who might have had thoughts about giving away secrets will think twice.

Anyone who left Russia and now tries to influence others either politically or financially to oppose Putin will fall silent.

Any state or country that felt that they could pull away from Russian influence might now just quietly accept the status quo.

Putin will now twist this to his advantage in Russia's media, using it to bolster support for him and his cronies, whilst also using it as a example of how the West picks on Russia.

An assassination made to look like suicide, or an accident, hardly raises an eyebrow, but by being so open, whilst still denying responsibility, Putin has shown everyone what you get when you fuck with him.

Let's face it, the expulsion of a few spies isn't likely to hurt mad vlad, the UK is hardly likely to go to war over this, he'll be laughing at us for ages.

Who benefits from that?

In a nutshell, Putin benefits.

Anyone from inside the Russian security services who might have had thoughts about giving away secrets will think twice.

Anyone who left Russia and now tries to influence others either politically or financially to oppose Putin will fall silent.

Any state or country that felt that they could pull away from Russian influence might now just quietly accept the status quo.

Putin will now twist this to his advantage in Russia's media, using it to bolster support for him and his cronies, whilst also using it as a example of how the West picks on Russia.

An assassination made to look like suicide, or an accident, hardly raises an eyebrow, but by being so open, whilst still denying responsibility, Putin has shown everyone what you get when you fuck with him.

Let's face it, the expulsion of a few spies isn't likely to hurt mad vlad, the UK is hardly likely to go to war over this, he'll be laughing at us for ages."

Get real, people who work at high level military intelligence KNOW when somebody is bumped off regardless of how they meet there end, they don't read about it in the news of the world, that's just you and the public

Putin has five times the public support in Russia than either may or Corbyn... They fucking love him, he needs this like he needs a hole in the head.

Xi in China has just been voted president for life, he's fucking love there as well

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

I listened to PMQ's last week, and he did condemn Russia then. Perhaps he felt that doing it over and over is just lip service to appease the spoon banging patriots.

"Putin has five times the public support in Russia than either may or Corbyn... They fucking love him, he needs this like he needs a hole in the head.

Xi in China has just been voted president for life, he's fucking love there as well "

They 'love' Putin & Xi whether they like them or not!

Why not add Kim Jong-un and the North Koreans to that list too?

"Putin has five times the public support in Russia than either may or Corbyn... They fucking love him, he needs this like he needs a hole in the head.

Xi in China has just been voted president for life, he's fucking love there as well

Why not add Kim Jong-un and the North Koreans to that list too?"

I'm pretty sure if Kim had brought as much prosperity to n Korea as Putin and xi have done to Russia and China he would be?

What do you reckon!

moston

"Why not add Kim Jong-un and the North Koreans to that list too?.I'm pretty sure if Kim had brought as much prosperity to n Korea as Putin and xi have done to Russia and China he would be?

What do you reckon!"

That works everywhere, the problem comes when a small group want it all.

Why not add Kim Jong-un and the North Koreans to that list too?.

I'm pretty sure if Kim had brought as much prosperity to n Korea as Putin and xi have done to Russia and China he would be?

What do you reckon!"

The prosperity in Russia and China is hardly distributed equally.

The same could be said of the UK but at least we get a choice who to vote for.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Was it because he knew he was standing across from the leader of a party that has filled its coffers with millions from Russian oligarchs, sold access to defence ministers to the same Russians and point blank refused to return a penny of that money. I think if I were the leader of Her Majesties Opposition and was standing across from someone who has potentially been bought by a hostile foreign power as seemingly the 'leader of the free world' has. Then I would be more than a little preoccupied and very careful, calm and measured in every word I said, and yep I would definitely be off my game. "
Your thinking is sick it is so irrevilent to the event that took place,do you have no shame?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"Was it because he knew he was standing across from the leader of a party that has filled its coffers with millions from Russian oligarchs, sold access to defence ministers to the same Russians and point blank refused to return a penny of that money. I think if I were the leader of Her Majesties Opposition and was standing across from someone who has potentially been bought by a hostile foreign power as seemingly the 'leader of the free world' has. Then I would be more than a little preoccupied and very careful, calm and measured in every word I said, and yep I would definitely be off my game. Your thinking is sick it is so irrevilent to the event that took place,do you have no shame?"

Are you saying that the Tory party hasn't taken millions from Russians?

russians have bought the tory party ... that'a an irrefutable fact ,,, all this dick waving is just pantomime bullshit

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"russians have bought the tory party ... that'a an irrefutable fact ,,, all this dick waving is just pantomime bullshit"
I cannot believe the garbage I am reading here

Newbury

"russians have bought the tory party ... that'a an irrefutable fact ,,, all this dick waving is just pantomime bullshitI cannot believe the garbage I am reading here"

And it's bullshit because?

Any actual response that isn't meaningless bluster?

the truth hurts buttercup

salisbury

Russians bank rolling the Tories, communists buying labour..... what's the country come to.

Truly a "post democratic" age. Vote for who you like but the winner is the same.

" Russians bank rolling the Tories, communists buying labour..... what's the country come to.

Truly a "post democratic" age. Vote for who you like but the winner is the same. "

the only fact you've ever spoken clem

salisbury

" Russians bank rolling the Tories, communists buying labour..... what's the country come to.

Truly a "post democratic" age. Vote for who you like but the winner is the same.

"

I won't make a habit of it. The truth is terrifying.

Newbury

Truly a "post democratic" age. Vote for who you like but the winner is the same. "

If you think the communists are buying Labour, you've never met a communist.

I won't make a habit of it. The truth is terrifying. "

do what you like fella, nobody cares ... their too busy taking sides in the latest round of political distraction techniques

salisbury

do what you like fella, nobody cares ... their too busy taking sides in the latest round of political distraction techniques "

Well otherwise we might realise that we're all slaves.

do what you like fella, nobody cares ... their too busy taking sides in the latest round of political distraction techniques

Well otherwise we might realise that we're all slaves."

speak for yourself

Newbury

Well otherwise we might realise that we're all slaves."

"Workers of the world Unite!

You have nothing to lose but your chains"

salisbury

You have nothing to lose but your chains""

Very true. All working hard so that some don't have to.

" Very true. All working hard so that some don't have to. "

the choice is yours

Newbury

Very true. All working hard so that some don't have to. "

Well, you know what the answer to that is, commrade.

salisbury

Well, you know what the answer to that is, commrade. "

I'll supply the wall...

Newbury

Well, you know what the answer to that is, commrade.

I'll supply the wall..."

Bullets are expensive, commrade. I'll supply the spades.

I'm a voter and I vote for their policies not the party... how can you just choose a party and marry it?

moston

Apparently the Tories have taken no money from Russians.

That money was from British citizens of Russian origin who paid a Tory government £1 million a pop for passports...

So that's all right then, thus _mmablu is perfectly justified in calling me shameless and as the Tories are clearly not in thrall to Russian money we will be seeing the billions of laundered money clearly identified as subject to UN, EU and NATO sanction orders hiding in plain sight in London being seized over the next few days.

Not, I will not be holding my breath...

moston

And if Russians attend fundraising dinners with £30,000 a pop seats that not donations its just a very expensive dinner for mere mortals and dinner for Russian billionaires who launder money for Vlad and his mates at home.

"And if Russians attend fundraising dinners with £30,000 a pop seats that not donations its just a very expensive dinner for mere mortals and dinner for Russian billionaires who launder money for Vlad and his mates at home."

Are you naïve enough to think it is just the Tories taking this money?

Any political party is going to be fêted by wealthy individuals or corporations, be they Russian, Chinese etc or even British, if they think it will benefit them and gain them influence.

some of the russian who have bought the tory party and british passports are:

George Piskov

Lev Mikheev

Alexander Temerko

Vladimir and Lubov Chernhukhin

Alexander Knaster

.... then there are the russians who were queing up for 'dinner with dave' .... and tennis with the fat controller etc etc etc.

all this tory cock waving pantomime of platitudes is an absolutely sickeningly obvious diversion tactic to take the heat off their brexit debacle

» Add a new message to this topic