FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Senior Trump campaign official admits knowingly in contact with Russian spy

Senior Trump campaign official admits knowingly in contact with Russian spy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xplicitlyrics OP   Man  over a year ago

south dublin

For anyone not following the case; Rick Gates was deputy campaign manager from June 2016 through election day at which point he moved to the tranisition team and deputy chairman of Trumps inauguration committee. After that he was working with the Trump administration briefly before forming a Trump PAC.

Hes been charged by Mueller and turned on Trump and Manafort (the campaign manager in the summer of 2016) and is now working with the investigation.

In a court filing today Mueller has revealed that Gates was KNOWINGLY in contact with a Kremlin operative who was working with the Kremlin at the time. The GRU (formerly known as the KGB) officer was unnamed in the court filing but is thought to be Konstantin Kilmnik. Kilmnik also has ties to Oleg Deripaska (who had also been tied to Trump and the Kremlin and the Russian campaign to get Trump elected).

The filing was made in relation to the prosecution of Alex van der Zwaan who is now working with the Mueller investigation for a reduced sentence and has at least one recording of phone conversations between Gates,Kilmnick and himself.

The noose gets a little tighter.

Its also been reported that Manafort hasnt turned on Trump yet because he expects Trump to pardon him. If thats ever in doubt expect Manafort to flip like a gymnast because he isnt planning on living the rest of his days in jail.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Technically the GRU are military intelligence, the KGB has been replaced by the FSB.

Cambridge

So, quick question. Does this story have legs?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so this why i am assuming timing wise is why he got rid of his VA secretary today.......

its almost like he is covering up something... cant put my finger on what!!!! hmmmmm

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Will be quite interesting to see what happens when President Donald J Trump sings the pardon exonerating and protecting the traitor Donald J Trump prosecution for all his crimes...

Anyone think that a genuine patriot might think it is their duty to shoot donny boy on 5th Avenue?

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"Will be quite interesting to see what happens when President Donald J Trump sings the pardon exonerating and protecting the traitor Donald J Trump prosecution for all his crimes...

Anyone think that a genuine patriot might think it is their duty to shoot donny boy on 5th Avenue?"

Wow, is that not inciting murder?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Wow, is that not inciting murder?"

No it is asking a question, after all I do seem to remember that a couple of years ago Donny was boasting that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his base would still support him. And as far as I know his deeply patriotic ultra right wing militia supporters are more than willing to kill anyone they consider to be traitors. Or maybe Donny thinks that he is safe because he's got a secret service bodyguard detail for the rest of his life (wonder if that will extend to Ex President Traitor?).

Cambridge

"so this why i am assuming timing wise is why he got rid of his VA secretary today.......

its almost like he is covering up something... cant put my finger on what!!!! hmmmmm"

And replaced him with his doctor!

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Western capitalist systems have got Russia in a noose.

Russia has worked out ways to destabilise the west and so weaken the noose.

Getting Trump elected was one of those - they realised a Trump presidency would create discord between allies.

So, too, Brexit - the UK leaving the EU destabilises allies.

I find it quite plausible that Trump, in his thirst for power, would be willing to accept help from any quarter going, directly or indirectly.

So, too, the Brexit fanatics, when it came to raising cash from dubious quarters.

We know, too, the Russian bots use social media to stir up social discord in this country and others.

So long as the $ is the international reserve currency - and the US and its allies use it as leverage to exert political pressure and so enfeeble Russia - Russia will look for ways to weaken the US and its allies.

The long-term goal of the BRICS bloc - Russia, China, India, Brazil, South Africa and others - is to combine their economic clout and position the Chinese currency as the alternative to the $.

The trade wars are about more than just jobs.

» Add a new message to this topic