FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Is Charles as big a prick as his father?

Is Charles as big a prick as his father?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ara J OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

On the day the leaders of 53 countries representing 2.4 billion people asked Prince Charles to lead their organisation, he met a lady from Manchester.

After being introduced to the prince, she says he asked where she was from. When she replied "Manchester ", he reportedly quipped "Well, you don't look like it", before laughing and walking away.

The lady is of Guyana heritage.

Either he is trying to be funny (fail) or he believes Britons can be defined by the colour of their skin.

He is unfit to lead this country, never mind any others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"On the day the leaders of 53 countries representing 2.4 billion people asked Prince Charles to lead their organisation, he met a lady from Manchester.

After being introduced to the prince, she says he asked where she was from. When she replied "Manchester ", he reportedly quipped "Well, you don't look like it", before laughing and walking away.

Either he is trying to be funny (fail) or he believes Britons can be defined by the colour of their skin.

"

Or, as her accusations have not, as yet, been corroborated by anyone, and other people that were there have said they heard no such exchange, maybe she's just stirring shit for stirring shit's sake.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It boils my fucking piss when Cunts ask my kids where they are from .This stupid question he's asked is asked to people of colour all the time.

It's usually followed up by "where are you really from" when you say here.Or by"you look foreign".

Bristol East

"On the day the leaders of 53 countries representing 2.4 billion people asked Prince Charles to lead their organisation, he met a lady from Manchester.

Or, as her accusations have not, as yet, been corroborated by anyone, and other people that were there have said they heard no such exchange, maybe she's just stirring shit for stirring shit's sake."

Royal rules keep the press away from conversations between the family and individuals.

The press are allowed to approach the individuals once the royal has moved on and ask them to share what was said.

That's what happened here.

I'd be pretty insulted in her shoes, too.

The next head of the British state questioning whether a British citizen is British because her skin colour is different from his.

there is always someone who will take offence at the slightest thing

this really is the snowflake generation

Bristol East

I am guessing you have never had your identity called into question by your next head of state because of your skin colour. In fact, I'm guessing you've never been made to feel like a second-class citizen in your own country because of your skin colour.

There speaks the voice of white privilege.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"

Apparently when they met she had a book with her that she has contributed to, what a great way to publicise it! Or am I just being cynical!

disappointing to see that the racist dog whistling has begun again on the forum

Bristol East

It tops off a disastrous week for the British establishment.

It should've been a huge PR opportunity to present this new "global Britain" slogan.

It started with No. 10 turning down requests from Commonwealth heads to meet to discuss the Windrush scandal.

Theresa "deport them first" May spends the rest of the week apologising to everyone for the climate of xenophobia she unleashed.

And then the next head of state rounds it off with a racist jibe at one of his own citizens.

I suspect Global Britain shrunk a bit nearer Little England in the eyes of the rest of the world by the end of this week.

It's been an utter embarrassment.

Derby

Or, as her accusations have not, as yet, been corroborated by anyone, and other people that were there have said they heard no such exchange, maybe she's just stirring shit for stirring shit's sake.

Royal rules keep the press away from conversations between the family and individuals.

The press are allowed to approach the individuals once the royal has moved on and ask them to share what was said.

The next head of the British state questioning whether a British citizen is British because her skin colour is different from his."

It's not been corroborated by anyone...I didn't even mention the press.

I've actually met Prince Charles, some years ago - there were journalists stood within earshot throughout my conversation with him.

Derby

"It boils my fucking piss when Cunts ask my kids where they are from .This stupid question he's asked is asked to people of colour all the time.

It's usually followed up by "where are you really from" when you say here.Or by"you look foreign".

"

I'm always asking people where they're from. Whenever I meet someone new, part of the coversation, either way, is to ask where each other is from.

Bristol East

Clarence House declined to comment.

I'm sure they'd have dismissed it if this was a fabrication.

Neither do known liars get invited to Commonwealth receptions.

The first-hand account is in the Guardian today.

I've met Prince Charles a few times, too.

He never questioned my ethnicity.

Then again, I am white.

And if this lady had replied: "Well, Manchester people don't look much like you - we're not inbred."

No-one could've taken offence at that. Could they?

Dudley

"It boils my fucking piss when Cunts ask my kids where they are from .This stupid question he's asked is asked to people of colour all the time.

I'm always asking people where they're from. Whenever I meet someone new, part of the coversation, either way, is to ask where each other is from."

Yes I think that's what most normal people do!

Derby

"Clarence House declined to comment.

I'm sure they'd have dismissed it if this was a fabrication.

Neither do known liars get invited to Commonwealth receptions.

The first-hand account is in the Guardian today.

I've met Prince Charles a few times, too.

He never questioned my ethnicity.

Then again, I am white.

And if this lady had replied: "Well, Manchester people don't look much like you - we're not inbred."

No-one could've taken offence at that. Could they?

"

Then you'll know the press is not kept away. Unless, of course, it's a private meeting. Which this wasn't.

"I am guessing you have never had your identity called into question by your next head of state because of your skin colour. In fact, I'm guessing you've never been made to feel like a second-class citizen in your own country because of your skin colour.

There speaks the voice of white privilege."

I’m not going to even bother to tell you what my up bringing was like but it certainly was nothing like privileged

Bristol East

I get that.

But were you ever demeaned, or bullied, or deprived because of something you could do nothing about, like the colour of your skin?

indubitably ... he is a saxe-cobug and they've been proven fucking idiots for centuries

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"there is always someone who will take offence at the slightest thing

this really is the snowflake generation "

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 21/04/18 21:55:46]

"I am guessing you have never had your identity called into question by your next head of state because of your skin colour. In fact, I'm guessing you've never been made to feel like a second-class citizen in your own country because of your skin colour.

As a white Irish person I can tell you it's got little to do with colour and more to do with community.

Most people have asked me awkward questions like "where are your from" despite being raised in Manchester most of my life, some people, a small minority are cunts about it, the vast majority aren't, there just genuinely asking me where I'm from as my accent "gives me away" as not being local!.

[Removed by poster at 22/04/18 02:49:30]

There speaks the voice of white privilege..

As a white Irish person I can tell you it's got little to do with colour and more to do with community.

Most people have asked me awkward questions like "where are your from" despite being raised in Manchester most of my life, some people, a small minority are cunts about it, the vast majority aren't, there just genuinely asking me where I'm from as my accent "gives me away" as not being local!.

"

"

1st of all the man meets 1000s of people every week he has been all over the world and not once has he ever been accused of being racist. But he's under the spotlight every single day of his life.How if this even true And he did say something that someone would be upset about he would be very sorry about it. We as normal people say things all the time that someone could be upset about. But we don't have to worry about it being all over the news. I could in truth complain about you as your comments upset me a bit. As I like the man. But then someone could say that I was a bad person for saying that.

Bristol East

The poor soul. Must be such a burden.

Perhaps he should sit an exam to see if he is qualified for the job or not.

Dudley

"The poor soul. Must be such a burden.

Perhaps he should sit an exam to see if he is qualified for the job or not."

I would say he's a lot more qualified to do the job than you are and having seen the title of your thread a lot more tactful too!It's an allegation not proven as there were no witnesses from what I have read so far.So give the man a break!

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I would say he's a lot more qualified to do the job than you are and having seen the title of your thread a lot more tactful too!It's an allegation not proven as there were no witnesses from what I have read so far.So give the man a break! "

Pretty sure we just bombed the shit out of syria for a allegation not proven.

Prnce charles very well could have said this...didnt he say somthing a while back which was shitty towards people but his microphone was still recording.

Perhaps he should sit an exam to see if he is qualified for the job or not."

oh believe me he's well trained. From the day he was born.he's been training to be King.your very good at mouthing off about the man. It much be a big burden you not ever making a mistake in life.

I would say he's a lot more qualified to do the job than you are and having seen the title of your thread a lot more tactful too!It's an allegation not proven as there were no witnesses from what I have read so far.So give the man a break!

Prnce charles very well could have said this...didnt he say somthing a while back which was shitty towards people but his microphone was still recording.

"

And are you not doing the same sort of thing yourself saying something shitty about someone on line for everyone to see.?

liverpool

And are you not doing the same sort of thing yourself saying something shitty about someone on line for everyone to see.?"

Where did i say somthing shitty?

I said prince charles "could" have said this as hes said unpleasent things in the past which was csught on microphone.

Bristol East

I would say he's a lot more qualified to do the job than you are and having seen the title of your thread a lot more tactful too!It's an allegation not proven as there were no witnesses from what I have read so far.So give the man a break! "

True. But I am just an ordinary peasant. He on the other hand aspires for the top job, to be above the law.

It is a first-hand account of a conversation. It is the only evidence there is. No-one has come forward to dispute it, not even his own office.

You just do not want to believe we are lumbered with an aristocratic dickhead as the next head of state.

Fair enough, just keep on doffing the cap, close your eyes, fingers in the ears and sing God Save The King.

And are you not doing the same sort of thing yourself saying something shitty about someone on line for everyone to see.?

I said prince charles "could" have said this as hes said unpleasent things in the past which was csught on microphone. "

so you coming on here saying that he could have said this is ?is it not a shitty thing to say about a man that has done no harm to you.Are one of those people who like to sound smart by saying stuff about someone because he's human and might or might not have said something .

True. But I am just an ordinary peasant. He on the other hand aspires for the top job, to be above the law.

It is a first-hand account of a conversation. It is the only evidence there is. No-one has come forward to dispute it, not even his own office.

You just do not want to believe we are lumbered with an aristocratic dickhead as the next head of state.

Fair enough, just keep on doffing the cap, close your eyes, fingers in the ears and sing God Save The King.

"

Hun we have a Queen you can't even get that right bye.

God save the Queen

Derby

"

You are intelligent enough to know we haven't got a King, aren't you?

liverpool

I said prince charles "could" have said this as hes said unpleasent things in the past which was csught on microphone. so you coming on here saying that he could have said this is ?is it not a shitty thing to say about a man that has done no harm to you.Are one of those people who like to sound smart by saying stuff about someone because he's human and might or might not have said something ."

Its a thread on a forum where people discuss the topic.

You really do get offended quite easily dont know because i said prince charles could have said this as hes said other not very nice things in the past.

Im not a royalist, i couldnt give 2 monkeys if we have them or not.(rather not have them).

I have zero interest in any of them and the fact that people love them and put them up on pedestals and think that they are better than anyone else quite frankly i find bizarre in 2018.

liverpool

P.s hes not human.

Hes a lizard, didnt you know?

Dudley

"

I am not a royalist as you appear to think and yes Charles is a bit eccentric. But neither do I think he is a racist or stupid enough to have said what is alleged just at exactly the time is named to be the next commonwealth leader in waiting by a woman with a book to promote. Opportunist me thinks!

Bristol East

Say hello, North Korea. You are not the only ones who can see no wrong in those who were born to rule over them. Lol

By *rMrs Horny300Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I am not a royalist as you appear to think and yes Charles is a bit eccentric. But neither do I think he is a racist or stupid enough to have said what is alleged just at exactly the time is named to be the next commonwealth leader in waiting by a woman with a book to promote. Opportunist me thinks! "

Well said

Dudley

"Say hello, North Korea. You are not the only ones who can see no wrong in those who were born to rule over them. Lol"

So you would compare the system we have in the Uk to North Korea! Your statements become more and more ridiculous, time to get in the real world!

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

I have no idea how large Charles or Philips pricks are - oops misread the question!

Bristol East

No, no, not the system, the loyalty.

Kim has 45 million people like you.

Bristol East

There was a time this country had despots as rulers.

Like Kim.

But unlike most western democracies we did not revolt.

Yes, we kicked them out to the margins.

Yes, they know to be benign.

But they still command loyalty.

Still, they are the commander in chief.

It’s a balancing act they play out very well.

Their public face, their PR operation, is stable and secure.

Which you can say about very few governments of recent times.

Dudley

"No, no, not the system, the loyalty.

Kim has 45 million people like you."

I think you will find his "LOYALTY" comes from fear of retribution not from any genuine affection from his people and as I previously said I am not a royalist!So that disproves your theory.

Bristol East

How do you know that?

Have you walked a mile in the shoes of a North Korean?

It’s loyalty.

Because it is drilled into them from day one.

Just like it was here, until the people got fed up with it.

Dudley

"How do you know that?

Have you walked a mile in the shoes of a North Korean?

It’s loyalty.

Because it is drilled into them from day one.

Just like it was here, until the people got fed up with it."

Yes, I borrowed a pair of a North Korean last week, they pinched a bit but I managed to do a couple of miles!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

The next head of the British state questioning whether a British citizen is British because her skin colour is different from his."

Lol, the press don't have to be within earshot to know what was said. David Cameron's comments were interpreted by a lip reader in the news media a few years ago when he was Prime minister at an event. Even with lip reading this woman's accusations have still not been confirmed. As someone else said she's either a bare faced liar or an opportunist trying to sell her book (which she conveniently had under her arm as the cameras rolled).

Hear hear.

Hun we have a Queen you can't even get that right bye.

God save the Queen "

ROFL

By *w1964Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"

By *w1964Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"

Yes he's unfit. They all are unfit. How we can claim to be a democracy yet have a monarch with a veto, it's laughable.

The French knew the way to go, and so did we once.

"

I get your point (but not your anger) but you'll find that most people are just curious, genuinely interested and looking for a talking point in small talk - better than the weather anyway...

There is usually zero malice in that type of question (but maybe a little ignorance as to how to go about it tactfully).

How would you prefer the question to be phrased?

The "of colour" term pisses me off as everyone has a skin colour but that's another story.

"

Anyone who characterises millions of people by skin colour alone is a lemming.

I bet you hadn't even heard the term "white privilege" until a couple of years ago.

liverpool

Not really charles related but.....

Did anyone see in the news papers (or internet) over the weekend that kate was wearing the exact same dress (when she came out holdimg the new baby) as the actress from a 70s horror movie called rosmarys baby, which was about a woman who was giving birth to satins child.

Huge coincidence?

Kate and william trolling the public? (Cant see them doing it deliberately to troll public over somthing like a satanic reference.

What do you think?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5665301/amp/Kates-Lindo-Wing-dress-looks-like-Mia-Farrows-Rosemarys-Baby.html

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I remember a time when Charles was the darling of the media, he could do no wrong and more than every second royal story was about money being raised and good being done by the Princes Trust for the youth of the country. Then he spoke out about Tory excess, the destruction of our architectural heritage, the loss of opportunity for the most disadvantaged of our youth and the growing divisions in society being caused by the increasingly unregulated private sector of the economy. Reminding our political leaders of the time that what they were doing was to to his people because he was the future king. And in short order the stories in the press changed. Suddenly, Charles was bad, never did any good, was a figure of ridicule and should never be king, that is how the stories have stayed.

I wonder what triggered such a reversal in the media? A reversal that even went as far as forcing Charles's mother to make a public statement of grief after Charles's ex wife was killed shortly after an acrimonious divorce that saw the woman go on national TV and attack her son labelling him unfit for the 'top job' because of his sexual infidelity while she publicly flaunted her own sexual infidelity across the world.

I wonder what could have changed so much to cause such a shift in the media? Anyone hazard a guess? Or is it just that I fail to see a bigger picture and truth?

I personally think he should be given a chance to prove himself! He will be judged on what he does. He has had a long apprenticeship and I hope he does well as king. He has made some mistakes, but who hasn't? His Princes Trust is testament to his judgement.

Dudley

"I personally think he should be given a chance to prove himself! He will be judged on what he does. He has had a long apprenticeship and I hope he does well as king. He has made some mistakes, but who hasn't? His Princes Trust is testament to his judgement."

Totally agree. Give the man a break.

"I remember a time when Charles was the darling of the media, he could do no wrong and more than every second royal story was about money being raised and good being done by the Princes Trust for the youth of the country. Then he spoke out about Tory excess, the destruction of our architectural heritage, the loss of opportunity for the most disadvantaged of our youth and the growing divisions in society being caused by the increasingly unregulated private sector of the economy. Reminding our political leaders of the time that what they were doing was to to his people because he was the future king. And in short order the stories in the press changed. Suddenly, Charles was bad, never did any good, was a figure of ridicule and should never be king, that is how the stories have stayed.

I wonder what triggered such a reversal in the media? A reversal that even went as far as forcing Charles's mother to make a public statement of grief after Charles's ex wife was killed shortly after an acrimonious divorce that saw the woman go on national TV and attack her son labelling him unfit for the 'top job' because of his sexual infidelity while she publicly flaunted her own sexual infidelity across the world.

I wonder what could have changed so much to cause such a shift in the media? Anyone hazard a guess? Or is it just that I fail to see a bigger picture and truth?"

It is true, Charles is unafraid to speak out about all these issues and the media then scream he should "stay out of politics". That he still speaks out is a testament to his character...

» Add a new message to this topic