FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Letter to David Lammy

Letter to David Lammy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Anyone else seen it?

Absolutely appalling.

What political event could have possibly happened to make people feel so enabled that they could write such racist bile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Disgusting, the mail he received reminds me of letters sent to Jews in Germany the early 1930's as they had their citizenship stripped away from them and were told being decorated heroes from WW1 was not proof of their right to call themselves German.

But as I keep being told by many here May and her fascists are centre right and JC is as good as if not a communist. Thank god I'm in my 60's rather than in my teens or 20's.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

He is "home". David Lammy was born in North London.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Yes I saw it yesterday. Probably on the back of Stormzy being told the same thing by a politician.

These people are getting enabled big style.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Yes I saw it yesterday. Probably on the back of Stormzy being told the same thing by a politician.

These people are getting enabled big style. "

This..

Vile behaviour and should be condemned by all..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lammy is a big boy.

Lets not forget there is no such thing as racism and it had nothing to do with brexit.Repeat until it's the the truth.Then group hug a brexiter.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Some people feel emboldened by the xenophobic current running through Brexit policy. This guy is one, the killer of Jo Cox is another. So too that numpty who wanted to kill Corbyn but settled for a muslim in Finsbury instead.

These lunatics are as big a threat to people’s wellbeing as the Islamic ones. They are all mentally disturbed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again some brexiters should be on the terrorist watch list.They are a clear and present danger.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I think you’ll find more resources now are going into spotting them here.

Not in America though. They’ve been taken off the lists by Trump. They slaughter more people than the Islamic nutters, yet Trump stays silent. Anothet this week - four black people shot dead by a neo-Nazi with a big gun.

Trump’s very own blackshirts.

"Lammy is a big boy.

Lets not forget there is no such thing as racism and it had nothing to do with brexit.Repeat until it's the the truth.Then group hug a brexiter. "

It could have something to do with him being an absolute knob end as well, just saying like

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Hadn't heard about it until this thread.

Sheer ugliness.

I just wish people would write letters about what an absolute tool the guy is instead of the pointless irrelevance of his skin colour.

"Lammy is a big boy.

Lets not forget there is no such thing as racism and it had nothing to do with brexit.Repeat until it's the the truth.Then group hug a brexiter. .

It could have something to do with him being an absolute knob end as well, just saying like "

Yep that's a good excuse to call him a nigger and tell him to fuck off to bongo bongo land the same rational is used with Dianne Abbott.

Daves on money again.You are good barometer of the feels in the country at present and forum.Warm and fuzzy xenophobia.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Disgusting, the mail he received reminds me of letters sent to Jews in Germany the early 1930's as they had their citizenship stripped away from them and were told being decorated heroes from WW1 was not proof of their right to call themselves German.

But as I keep being told by many here May and her fascists are centre right and JC is as good as if not a communist. Thank god I'm in my 60's rather than in my teens or 20's."

I'll tell you what reminds me of letters sent to Jews in Germany in the 1930's, It's the vile letters of abuse that were sent to Jewish Labour MP Ruth Smeeth, which she stood up and read out loud in the House of Commons last week. Funny how no thread appeared on here about that though....could it be because the letters of abuse she received were from Labour Momentum Corbyn supporters.

"Lammy is a big boy.

Lets not forget there is no such thing as racism and it had nothing to do with brexit.Repeat until it's the the truth.Then group hug a brexiter. .

It could have something to do with him being an absolute knob end as well, just saying like

Yep that's a good excuse to call him a nigger and tell him to fuck off to bongo bongo land the same rational is used with Dianne Abbott.

Daves on money again.You are good barometer of the feels in the country at present and forum.Warm and fuzzy xenophobia. "

No now bobster your add libing again on things.

David lammy has been emboldening people for years for his own political gains, you know Bob, like all those conspiracy theories you hate but he's always banging on about on prime time television!.

Saying the man's an absolute bell end does not mean I think he should be racially abused, although I'm all for writing letters to him telling him what a bell end he is

When you tell an immigrant community that the government has deliberate plans to set fire to your building because your an immigrant and then tell them the government are deliberately lying about how many immigrants have died in the fire, when you insist on it being 800 instead of 80 and are allowed to spew this nonsense conspiracy theory out on prime time news, you've really gotta wonder what the fuck this guy is doing being allowed to carry on in politics.

He's a race baiter and a shit stirrer at a time when we really really don't need anymore of it

"Lammy is a big boy.

Daves on money again.You are good barometer of the feels in the country at present and forum.Warm and fuzzy xenophobia. .

David lammy has been emboldening people for years for his own political gains, you know Bob, like all those conspiracy theories you hate but he's always banging on about on prime time television!.

Saying the man's an absolute bell end does not mean I think he should be racially abused, although I'm all for writing letters to him telling him what a bell end he is"

Walk the line Dave.Its safe.

What exactly has Something to do with him being bell end then.?

We are discussing him receiving racist hate mail.

Is it time for deflect and repeat from the far right until we are all convinced racism is an imaginary word...

"Is it time for deflect and repeat from the far right until we are all convinced racism is an imaginary word... "

Get with the times bobster

Alt right they rebranded years ago, I'm waiting for the alt left to make a comeback so people can't call me a Leninist anymore

yumsville

"Lammy is a big boy.

Daves on money again.You are good barometer of the feels in the country at present and forum.Warm and fuzzy xenophobia. .

Saying the man's an absolute bell end does not mean I think he should be racially abused, although I'm all for writing letters to him telling him what a bell end he is"

So me telling you how to run your life; to get a life, get better clothes, get a better job, a decent car, stop bleating on, shape up, be more productive, find a partner, eat better and have a wash more than once a month would be taken as a general comment rather than a personal attack?

Is that how we justify our ignorance now?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Disgusting, the mail he received reminds me of letters sent to Jews in Germany the early 1930's as they had their citizenship stripped away from them and were told being decorated heroes from WW1 was not proof of their right to call themselves German.

But as I keep being told by many here May and her fascists are centre right and JC is as good as if not a communist. Thank god I'm in my 60's rather than in my teens or 20's.

I'll tell you what reminds me of letters sent to Jews in Germany in the 1930's, It's the vile letters of abuse that were sent to Jewish Labour MP Ruth Smeeth, which she stood up and read out loud in the House of Commons last week. Funny how no thread appeared on here about that though....could it be because the letters of abuse she received were from Labour Momentum Corbyn supporters. "

Why didn't you start a thread?

"Lammy is a big boy.

Saying the man's an absolute bell end does not mean I think he should be racially abused, although I'm all for writing letters to him telling him what a bell end he is

So me telling you how to run your life; to get a life, get better clothes, get a better job, a decent car, stop bleating on, shape up, be more productive, find a partner, eat better and have a wash more than once a month would be taken as a general comment rather than a personal attack?

Is that how we justify our ignorance now?"

I don't what the fuck your on about to be honest?.

What ignorance are we talking about

yumsville

"Lammy is a big boy.

Is that how we justify our ignorance now?.

What ignorance are we talking about "

You - justifying a letter telling Lammy "to go home"

Cambridge

Have just read the letter, it doesn't say to 'go home' it says "...go back to your country of your forbears and let’s be rid of you.”

I'm a stickler for accuracy.

Although Lammy has described the letter as saying it's telling him to 'go home

Cambridge

Is the letter bad? Yes

Should it have been sent? No

Is it surprising that 1 person out of 65m+ has such views? No

yumsville

"Have just read the letter, it doesn't say to 'go home' it says "...go back to your country of your forbears and let’s be rid of you.”

Although Lammy has described the letter as saying it's telling him to 'go home "

I read it an hour ago. Bow.

"Lammy is a big boy.

You - justifying a letter telling Lammy "to go home""

Errr you'll have to point that bit out where I wrote I think this is good or should happen?.

What I actually wrote was he's a shit stirring, race baiting, conspiracy theorist bell end whos spent years "emboldening" people with tripe drivel and I wish people would write him letters about that rather than the pointless irrelevance of his skin colour.

"Have just read the letter, it doesn't say to 'go home' it says "...go back to your country of your forbears and let’s be rid of you.”

Although Lammy has described the letter as saying it's telling him to 'go home "

I would guess that's Guyana.Unless they mean Tottenham.However I doubt they believe anyone black can be from Tottenham or can have a law degree from Harvard.Just another uppity black fella playing the race card as the right in here seem to think...

"Is the letter bad? Yes

Is it surprising that 1 person out of 65m+ has such views? No"

Comedy fucking gold right here.Some zeros missing

1 out of 65 million...

Cambridge

"Is the letter bad? Yes

Is it surprising that 1 person out of 65m+ has such views? No

Comedy fucking gold right here.Some zeros missing

1 out of 65 million... "

I meant that it was a letter from one person.

yumsville

"Lammy is a big boy.

You - justifying a letter telling Lammy "to go home".

Errr you'll have to point that bit out where I wrote I think this is good or should happen?.

What I actually wrote was he's a shit stirring, race baiting, conspiracy theorist bell end whos spent years "emboldening" people with tripe drivel and I wish people would write him letters about that rather than the pointless irrelevance of his skin colour."

I asked if is this how you justify ignorance. To which you replied; what ignorance.

There is nothing in the letter telling him (as you put it) that he is a bell end. It is solely aimed at race. You are justifying a racist letter, whether you say racism is bad or not, whether you say this should happen or not.

The letter is racist and you don't know ignorance if it slapped you. I'd call you out but I'd rather not be banned.

"Lammy is a big boy.

What I actually wrote was he's a shit stirring, race baiting, conspiracy theorist bell end whos spent years "emboldening" people with tripe drivel and I wish people would write him letters about that rather than the pointless irrelevance of his skin colour.

I asked if is this how you justify ignorance. To which you replied; what ignorance.

There is nothing in the letter telling him (as you put it) that he is a bell end. It is solely aimed at race. You are justifying a racist letter, whether you say racism is bad or not, whether you say this should happen or not.

The letter is racist and you don't know ignorance if it slapped you. I'd call you out but I'd rather not be banned. "

Don't panic, you weren't on my Christmas card list anyhow

yumsville

"Lammy is a big boy.

The letter is racist and you don't know ignorance if it slapped you. I'd call you out but I'd rather not be banned. .

Don't panic, you weren't on my Christmas card list anyhow "

You'll pen a letter instead yeah?

"Lammy is a big boy.

The letter is racist and you don't know ignorance if it slapped you. I'd call you out but I'd rather not be banned. .

Don't panic, you weren't on my Christmas card list anyhow

You'll pen a letter instead yeah?"

Nah, I'm more of an email guy, you know we gotta think of the trees

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No one spewing racist and other hatred at others has a place in a civilised society, they should be ashamed of themselves. I may not approve of certain respectful political and other viewpoints but people holding them deserve not to be subjected to such disgusting hatred by the misfits.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

I'll tell you what reminds me of letters sent to Jews in Germany in the 1930's, It's the vile letters of abuse that were sent to Jewish Labour MP Ruth Smeeth, which she stood up and read out loud in the House of Commons last week. Funny how no thread appeared on here about that though....could it be because the letters of abuse she received were from Labour Momentum Corbyn supporters. "

Were you planning to actually respond to the OP?

Was the letter to David Lammy racist?

Was the letter acceptable?

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

However the threads about him being racially investigated not his qualities as a politician, you're using the classic distraction technique to disguise your own agenda.

clearly the author of this vile letter is a leave voting brextremist

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"When you tell an immigrant community that the government has deliberate plans to set fire to your building because your an immigrant and then tell them the government are deliberately lying about how many immigrants have died in the fire, when you insist on it being 800 instead of 80 and are allowed to spew this nonsense conspiracy theory out on prime time news, you've really gotta wonder what the fuck this guy is doing being allowed to carry on in politics.

He's a race baiter and a shit stirrer at a time when we really really don't need anymore of it"

Have read the other thread comments, but this is mine and Sirs view. Go on, tell me I’m racist

I follow David Lammy on Twitter. The words above couldn’t be truer. A complete shame and disappointment of a man who on one hand involved in such good causes and has a great opportunity to do good, but on the other is pouring fuel onto fires and making people from his own community feel like they are oppressed. He makes Sir angry and embarrassed. I think he’s a dreadful racist.

From a brexiteer

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Forgot to add, there’s no way I’d condone any racial or even non racial abusive letters etc. And I hope he continues to report and out that kind of shit. But unfortunately, when you are so out spoken and write repeated inflammatory things, he’s gong to attract a lot of negative attention, sadly some of those people are unable to articulate in a responsible way.

» Add a new message to this topic