FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Up Skirting bill blocked

Up Skirting bill blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sir Christopher chope, shouted out "object" when title read out cos he doesn't like private member bill.

Petty little arsehole. And a 'sir' too., I'd love to know what planet these fuckers live on.

A tory shite aswell! The tosser!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just looked him up. He looks like what he is! A privileged petty arsehole!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Just looked him up. He looks like what he is! A privileged petty arsehole! "

Vile man !!!

There need to be rules to prevent this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was surprised just one MP can block like this.

They can If it’s not been debated. I guess it’s meant to be a way of preventing things becoming law by stealth .... but obviously causes outrage when it’s a sensitive subject.

"They can If it’s not been debated. I guess it’s meant to be a way of preventing things becoming law by stealth .... but obviously causes outrage when it’s a sensitive subject. "

His objection to private bills was mentioned, however in this case he was being plainly thoughtless! It had huge support yet this clever arse demonstrated what a tosser he is. Plenty other bills he could block in protest..

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Christopher Chope objected on a point of principle, in that the Bill had not been debated. He does this on a regular basis, and is renowned for attending the normally quiet Friday afternoon Commons session, when the Private Member's Bills are usually waved through.

There was no need for him to do this. This Bill will go through after a short debate on July 6th, and all he's done is both delay it and show his Party in a poor light.

I'm sure that the women voters of Christchurch may not be as forgiving as some.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Finally it is now a law in England & Wales!

Chope (Tory MP who delayed it) is also a rabid Brexiteer by the way!! I am not conflating the two, just pointing out his unreconstructed nature - he is not in touch with the majority of the population, thank god. But he won’t be forgiven for this delay.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Christopher Chope objected on a point of principle, in that the Bill had not been debated. He does this on a regular basis, and is renowned for attending the normally quiet Friday afternoon Commons session, when the Private Member's Bills are usually waved through.

There was no need for him to do this. This Bill will go through after a short debate on July 6th, and all he's done is both delay it and show his Party in a poor light.

I'm sure that the women voters of Christchurch may not be as forgiving as some."

Funny how that principle does not apply when the private members bill is proposed by one of his mates or favours the rich and powerful.

Just saying...

"Finally it is now a law in England & Wales!

Chope (Tory MP who delayed it) is also a rabid Brexiteer by the way!! I am not conflating the two, just pointing out his unreconstructed nature - he is not in touch with the majority of the population, thank god. But he won’t be forgiven for this delay."

So still 'ok' in Scotland? How do our Sottish fab men feel about having folks photo the underside of yer kilts?! ... braw or naw?

Chudleigh

"Finally it is now a law in England & Wales!

Chope (Tory MP who delayed it) is also a rabid Brexiteer by the way!! I am not conflating the two, just pointing out his unreconstructed nature - he is not in touch with the majority of the population, thank god. But he won’t be forgiven for this delay.

So still 'ok' in Scotland? How do our Sottish fab men feel about having folks photo the underside of yer kilts?! ... braw or naw?"

It has been a crime in Scotland for a while, they don’t have Chope’s...

What's a Chope? Being from belfast i've never encountered the term...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

remember "Chope" is also the MP who blocked the FGM bill...... so he has previous of being a dick!

Chudleigh

"remember "Chope" is also the MP who blocked the FGM bill...... so he has previous of being a dick!"

He does indeed!

The Upskirting is not yet illegal in Northern Ireland as Stormont isn’t sitting and can’t bring the legislation in

"Finally it is now a law in England & Wales

So still 'ok' in Scotland? How do our Sottish fab men feel about having folks photo the underside of yer kilts?! ... braw or naw?"

It’s been a law on Scotland since 2010

I'm only a 5 foot tall guy. I tend to be doing up-skirting just by looking forward anyway.Its hell I tells yer ..!!

» Add a new message to this topic