FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Should bojo resign over Heathrow expansion

Should bojo resign over Heathrow expansion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It is normally convention that if a minister does not agree with government policy that they resign.... johnson has said for years he opposed Heathrow expansion, was against it as mayor of London and is against it as mp for Uxbridge

His Tory colleague Greg hands resigned as a trade minister last week to honour his commitment against this as he happens to also be the mp for the seat next door

Since the government are making this a 3 line whip issue, which means all Tory mps are suppose to vote for, johnson has gone MIA today ( apparently abroad.. was supposed to be Brussels but that was not far away enough to be an excuse to miss the vote) but is still suppose to be at fco questions on parliament tomorrow morning

So is this an example of johnson yet again being a hypocrite... because if brexit goes tits up will he go MIA more often

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

the man is nothing but an unprincipled coward deserving of nothing but our contempt .he would be known amongst his eaton chums as a bounder & a cad

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Why is everyone picking on Bono? Yeah he's a bit of a knob, but he has put out some pretty decent songs too.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Boris Johnson give up power and his pursuit of more? No chance. He'll see this is a minor irritation on the road to immortality.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Maybe it's payback time for Mrs May. Be whipping the vote, she has forced Boris into a corner.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Boris only says and does what he believes is in his best interest at the time. He's got no problem being hypocritical, saying one thing and doing another, or proposing things that he doesn't believe in.

He should listen to some of his conservative colleagues who are saying that he should resign and actually do it. He won't, because he's enjoyed playing Theresa May and the country over the Brexit issue that he's exacerbated. He doesn't care that he's made the UK and its citizens potentially poorer because of his behaviour: his objectives are different- it's only about his plans for himself. He doesn't want to run for leadership whilst there is a problem he's helping to worsen, that someone has to carry the can for, a little further down the line. He'll let anyone take responsibility for the mess, anyone but him. Likewise with the Heathrow runway, he'll deny and deflect - no responsibility or accountability whatsoever. A truly dangerous specimen.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Looking forward to him lying in front of the steam roller lol.

I do,however agree there should not be a third runway at Heathrow and I am angry about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can we not just run over him with a bulldozer

He should never have been in politics in the first bloody place! The man is a fucking joke! I lived in London when he was made mayor, pretty much just because he was fucking funny! Seriously!?!?

Yes !!!

I actually think he's quite dangerous and sinister !!! The buffoon is often an Act !!

Laugh if you like but I'd even Trust Trump before Him !

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No one really in support of this unprincipled man. He at least collected several thousand air miles, for several hours in the air, for a 10 minutes meeting in Afghanistan, whilst he dodged the vote in parliament.

Is he trying to make Brexit worse, before bailing from government?

If he's a man of honor, he'd resign his position and vote for his honest position on Heathrow, like his colleague.

Would enough Muppets like him as Prime minister? I fear there are many who look superficially at him, as if he was a Laurel and Hardy actor, rather than dangerous and screaming, probably highly Narcisstic pd.

By *urve BallWoman  over a year ago

North London

BoJo resign?! That would mean he had integrity. He does not. Opportunistic and morally sterile, thinking he can get away with murder indefinitely and not for as long as Theresa has to look the other way.

Should bojo resign over [blank]?

It feels like it should be madlibs, but in reality it's just another day for another shitty person in the Tory party.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

The good news, according to the Express, is that he IS about to resign.

Not because of any principles like Heathrow.

No, he thinks Mrs May is making a hash of Brexit and is letting it be known.

If I was her, I'd clear out all these charlatans and get a Cabinet that is united.

How can you negotiate with the EU when you haven't even been able to negotiate a position with people supposedly on your side?

"

If I was her, I'd clear out all these charlatans and get a Cabinet that is united.

"

She'd have a better chance with a cabinet from IKEA.

» Add a new message to this topic