FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Will Trump fire Mueller this week?

Will Trump fire Mueller this week?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

This should be the week that Trump should fire Mueller, if it is really in his thoughts to do so. Giuliani has hinted that the President intends to shut down the investigation and so this may well be the week that it happens.

The timing seems to be perfect with only two real options:

1) He doesn’t fire Mueller and the Manafort cooperation testimony causes (at best) total humiliation to the Trump’s and will certainly result in Trump himself having to be questioned.

2) He fires Mueller in an attempt to bury the ongoing investigation and runs with the political turmoil that will follow. He has after all blustered through every other major controversial decision so far.

An interesting week ahead I think, no matter what happens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

He cant fire Mueller, but he can replace Sessions or Rodenstein and those replacements would fire him. Nixon did that and that was the end of his presidency.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

Trump will de-classify the fisa warrants and txts from the anti trump fbi lovers. Trump will time it perfectly.

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"Trump will de-classify the fisa warrants and txts from the anti trump fbi lovers. Trump will time it perfectly. "

Ha ha, sure he will. And Obama and Clinton will be going to jail any day now as well. Theyre just waiting on the "right time".

Hitch

"Trump will de-classify the fisa warrants and txts from the anti trump fbi lovers. Trump will time it perfectly.

Ha ha, sure he will. And Obama and Clinton will be going to jail any day now as well. Theyre just waiting on the "right time"."

As I said yesterday, he would de-classify.. and last night he did.

I never said nothing about obama or Hillary.

He has now ordered the entire lot to be de-classified.

You're welcome x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Trump will de-classify the fisa warrants and txts from the anti trump fbi lovers. Trump will time it perfectly.

Ha ha, sure he will. And Obama and Clinton will be going to jail any day now as well. Theyre just waiting on the "right time".

You're welcome x

"

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I think the move to declassify FBI material may well boomerang on Trump with disastrous consequences for the GOP, his family, business and himself. I would not be surprised if the whole of law enforcement, federal, state and local now decide that he has broken the 60 day purdah rule to influence the midterms and therefore they are no longer bound by that convention. I sort of expect that the first indictments will come from NY state and Manhattan borough against The Trump Organisation, Trump's charitable foundation and his family, followed by the similar from Manhattan, that The South East district of NY federal prosecutors will then hit with the Federal indictments they have and finally Mueller will do a full Comey and unseal the indictments I am sure he has already filed against Kushner, the Trump kids, Trump and his Russian handlers just before the election.

Now I know many here will think I am being fanciful and it does seem that way at first glance. But US law enforcement have a history of not just being protective of their own but of being downright vindictive and considering nothing off limits when it comes to payback when organised criminal gangs target clean cops to make criminal cases 'go away'. I expect the next 50 days to be a bloodbath, and would not be surprised if it ends with Trump attempting to cancel or invalidate the midterm elections, fire Mueller, declare a sate of emergency suspending Congress and ruling by decree.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

You're welcome x

"

Yep, it's going to be very interesting now to see the Fisa warrants. The paper trails will inevitably lead back to someone very high up the chain, corruption exposed and who ever it is they are going to be in some pretty deep shit now.

moston

" Yep, it's going to be very interesting now to see the Fisa warrants. The paper trails will inevitably lead back to someone very high up the chain, corruption exposed and who ever it is they are going to be in some pretty deep shit now. "

Or maybe add an extra count of obstructing justice and witness intimidation to Trumps charge sheet.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

The trump presidency is living on borrowed time.

The facts will very soon come out, then it will be bye bye Donny boy, and maybe bye bye little Donny boy jr. and bye bye son in law too. One can only hope they get that sorry excuse for a woman daughter of his as well. It's time to take the trump trash out of the white house. In fact, they should have never let the trump trash in the white house to start with once they knew the Russians interfered with the election. Oh well, at least he will go down in the history books as the biggest liar of any president, with well over 4000 lies or misleading statements in just his first year of office. That alone is a bad legacy that his grandchildren will have to bare for generations, and there will be much much more to come.

Hitch

"The trump presidency is living on borrowed time.

The facts will very soon come out, then it will be bye bye Donny boy, and maybe bye bye little Donny boy jr. and bye bye son in law too. One can only hope they get that sorry excuse for a woman daughter of his as well. It's time to take the trump trash out of the white house. In fact, they should have never let the trump trash in the white house to start with once they knew the Russians interfered with the election. Oh well, at least he will go down in the history books as the biggest liar of any president, with well over 4000 lies or misleading statements in just his first year of office. That alone is a bad legacy that his grandchildren will have to bare for generations, and there will be much much more to come."

The fisa and txts are now in the process of being released. You will find the "Russian" insanity was orchestrated by the dems, comey, strzok, his lover, McCabe and other top fbi names. You will also find that this entire investigation and special council was built on lies so therefore illegal.

The only way trump will he inpeached is if dems win the house and Senate back in the mid terms but after the next 40 odd days the American people are going to find out that the fbi was weaponised under obamas watch and are not going to like it.

There's also the small fact that the economy is booming. Gdp at 4.2 and I think will grow to 5.0 before the mid-terms , lowest unemployment and highest consumer confidence in the history of anerica.

I know if you are a trump hater this is hard to swallow but the sooner you get used to trump being around for the rest of his term and based on results alone winning 2020 the better.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Can't wait to find out which of you is gonna be right! Soooo exciting!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Can't wait to find out which of you is gonna be right! Soooo exciting! "

A Blue Wave has been “predicted” for the mid terms on here. Could it be a Blue Trickle though?

Exciting times.

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

"I think the move to declassify FBI material may well boomerang on Trump with disastrous consequences for the GOP, his family, business and himself. I would not be surprised if the whole of law enforcement, federal, state and local now decide that he has broken the 60 day purdah rule to influence the midterms and therefore they are no longer bound by that convention. I sort of expect that the first indictments will come from NY state and Manhattan borough against The Trump Organisation, Trump's charitable foundation and his family, followed by the similar from Manhattan, that The South East district of NY federal prosecutors will then hit with the Federal indictments they have and finally Mueller will do a full Comey and unseal the indictments I am sure he has already filed against Kushner, the Trump kids, Trump and his Russian handlers just before the election.

Now I know many here will think I am being fanciful and it does seem that way at first glance. But US law enforcement have a history of not just being protective of their own but of being downright vindictive and considering nothing off limits when it comes to payback when organised criminal gangs target clean cops to make criminal cases 'go away'. I expect the next 50 days to be a bloodbath, and would not be surprised if it ends with Trump attempting to cancel or invalidate the midterm elections, fire Mueller, declare a sate of emergency suspending Congress and ruling by decree."

I agree, but remember when Scientology attacked individual IRS agents to stop an investigation into their finances? That went unanswered and it's business as usual for that disgusting organisation.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The facts will very soon come out, then it will be bye bye Donny boy, and maybe bye bye little Donny boy jr. and bye bye son in law too. One can only hope they get that sorry excuse for a woman daughter of his as well. It's time to take the trump trash out of the white house. In fact, they should have never let the trump trash in the white house to start with once they knew the Russians interfered with the election. Oh well, at least he will go down in the history books as the biggest liar of any president, with well over 4000 lies or misleading statements in just his first year of office. That alone is a bad legacy that his grandchildren will have to bare for generations, and there will be much much more to come.

The fisa and txts are now in the process of being released. You will find the "Russian" insanity was orchestrated by the dems, comey, strzok, his lover, McCabe and other top fbi names. You will also find that this entire investigation and special council was built on lies so therefore illegal.

The only way trump will he inpeached is if dems win the house and Senate back in the mid terms but after the next 40 odd days the American people are going to find out that the fbi was weaponised under obamas watch and are not going to like it.

There's also the small fact that the economy is booming. Gdp at 4.2 and I think will grow to 5.0 before the mid-terms , lowest unemployment and highest consumer confidence in the history of anerica.

I know if you are a trump hater this is hard to swallow but the sooner you get used to trump being around for the rest of his term and based on results alone winning 2020 the better.

"

why do you guys keep falling for this shit...

Comey was a registered republican

McCabe was a registered republican

Strzok was taken off the probe as soon as his private text to his gf were made public

the dems will win back the house..... the question is will the dems win the senate..... they should be playing defense in the likes of west virginia, missouri and indiana... but aren't!!! instead the republicans are having to defend arizona, and nevada (notice trump rally their tonight) and Tennessee.....

you know the republicans are scare when they are having to pump money into texas!!! (i can't but dream but that is a step too far!)

we know the obstruction of justice case is coming.... lets see what else happens, the shit will hit the fan if jared and/or don jr are charged with anything!

moston

"The fisa and txts are now in the process of being released. You will find the "Russian" insanity was orchestrated by the dems, comey, strzok, his lover, McCabe and other top fbi names. You will also find that this entire investigation and special council was built on lies so therefore illegal.

"

According to Trump (in an interview to The Hill) he has not looked at any of the documents he has ordered be declassified. In fact he is declassifying them because Hannity, Lou Dobbs (who is he?) and Judge Jeanie Pirro (who is she?). Will be very funny if it turns out that there is evidence in them that proves Trump knew what was going on.

The man seems to be a total fuckwit!

Hitch

"The fisa and txts are now in the process of being released. You will find the "Russian" insanity was orchestrated by the dems, comey, strzok, his lover, McCabe and other top fbi names. You will also find that this entire investigation and special council was built on lies so therefore illegal.

According to Trump (in an interview to The Hill) he has not looked at any of the documents he has ordered be declassified. In fact he is declassifying them because Hannity, Lou Dobbs (who is he?) and Judge Jeanie Pirro (who is she?). Will be very funny if it turns out that there is evidence in them that proves Trump knew what was going on.

The man seems to be a total fuckwit!

"

If you actually think for 1 minute that trump does not know what's in those fisa docs then you are mistaken. Nunes knows, hes seen them, trump knows exactly what's in them

Hitch

why do you guys keep falling for this shit...

Comey was a registered republican

McCabe was a registered republican

Strzok was taken off the probe as soon as his private text to his gf were made public

the dems will win back the house..... the question is will the dems win the senate..... they should be playing defense in the likes of west virginia, missouri and indiana... but aren't!!! instead the republicans are having to defend arizona, and nevada (notice trump rally their tonight) and Tennessee.....

you know the republicans are scare when they are having to pump money into texas!!! (i can't but dream but that is a step too far!)

we know the obstruction of justice case is coming.... lets see what else happens, the shit will hit the fan if jared and/or don jr are charged with anything!"

Please re-read

I never said they were dems.

But I said the dems were involved.

And comey is about as republican as may is conservative. He and McCabe are both hate trump and their bias has been exposed.

Buckle up cupcake, it's going to be a fun few weeks.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Trump already knows he's up shit creek without a paddle. He also knows he will be lucky if he doesn't drown in his own shit before he can get to shore. Little Donny Jr is swimming in his dads shit just trying to reach the shore, will his dad throw him a life preserver or let him drown ? Trumps son in-law is wollering in his own shit, not to mention Trumps shit, will Trump pull him out? Trumps daughter is trying to keep her distance from all the shit, but she is full of shit anyway, just like her father. Let's just hope Mr. Meuller can flush most of the shit away, but the stink will still remain for a long time, Washington DC is it's own cesspool, and has always had the stink of shit, so it's used to accepting shit. Trump was willingly accepted by the republican party, and they knew full well that Russian interference got him elected, and he's already proven to be

the biggest turd of a president we have ever had.

There is sure ALOT of republicans that are now trying not to step into any more of Trumps shit that he spreads everywhere he goes. But, the Trump stench has permiated the republican party, because they let Trump shit on all of them. Now, the republican party has no choice but to put up with the awful Trump stink that will linger for years and years after this Turd of a president is

flushed away into the history books. Children in school will read about this Turd of a president for generations upon generations to come.

This is the Trump Legacy !!!!!!

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"Trump already knows he's up shit creek without a paddle. He also knows he will be lucky if he doesn't drown in his own shit before he can get to shore. Little Donny Jr is swimming in his dads shit just trying to reach the shore, will his dad throw him a life preserver or let him drown ? Trumps son in-law is wollering in his own shit, not to mention Trumps shit, will Trump pull him out? Trumps daughter is trying to keep her distance from all the shit, but she is full of shit anyway, just like her father. Let's just hope Mr. Meuller can flush most of the shit away, but the stink will still remain for a long time, Washington DC is it's own cesspool, and has always had the stink of shit, so it's used to accepting shit. Trump was willingly accepted by the republican party, and they knew full well that Russian interference got him elected, and he's already proven to be

the biggest turd of a president we have ever had.

There is sure ALOT of republicans that are now trying not to step into any more of Trumps shit that he spreads everywhere he goes. But, the Trump stench has permiated the republican party, because they let Trump shit on all of them. Now, the republican party has no choice but to put up with the awful Trump stink that will linger for years and years after this Turd of a president is

flushed away into the history books. Children in school will read about this Turd of a president for generations upon generations to come.

This is the Trump Legacy !!!!!!"

There's a lot of sh_t in this post! Lol

moston

"

If you actually think for 1 minute that trump does not know what's in those fisa docs then you are mistaken. Nunes knows, hes seen them, trump knows exactly what's in them "

You miss the point.

It is not what Trump knows or doesn't know. It is what he says he knows and whose advice he says he has taken when reaching a decision to release classified material that is directly connected to an investigation into his election and possibly his and his families involvement in a conspiracy by a foreign against the people of the USA. And exactly who are his advisers according to him? Hannity, Lou Dobbs and Judge Jeanie Pirro, that is 3 uninformed, unvetted, unbriefed sensationalist hacks from a cable company.

As I said the man is a fuckwit!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

President Trump...best president ever! Build that wall

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

If you actually think for 1 minute that trump does not know what's in those fisa docs then you are mistaken. Nunes knows, hes seen them, trump knows exactly what's in them

You miss the point.

It is not what Trump knows or doesn't know. It is what he says he knows and whose advice he says he has taken when reaching a decision to release classified material that is directly connected to an investigation into his election and possibly his and his families involvement in a conspiracy by a foreign against the people of the USA. And exactly who are his advisers according to him? Hannity, Lou Dobbs and Judge Jeanie Pirro, that is 3 uninformed, unvetted, unbriefed sensationalist hacks from a cable company.

As I said the man is a fuckwit! "

basically hannity wants to be his press/communications secretary, Pirro wants to be his AG, and Dobbs wants to be his economic advisor (which ironically went to his rival at CNBC Larry Kudlow)

but yes they all slurp him on fox news, and thats why he will only give interviews to them......

anyway trump changed his mind on releasing the information.... probably because hannity finally point out to him on his show that releasing documents that are being used for a current investigation could be construed as obstructing justice!!!!

because its not like he hasn't been obstructing justice before now... is it....

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

I will say it again ,President Trump will be the best President America ever had.

moston

"I will say it again ,President Trump will be the best President America ever had. "

When?

Hitch

"I will say it again ,President Trump will be the best President America ever had. "

Lowest black unemployment

Lowest Hispanic unemployment

Lowest women unemployment

GDP will be 5% by mid terms

Highest stock market records

Most regulation cuts

Tax cuts

But but...... his mean tweets

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"I will say it again ,President Trump will be the best President America ever had.

Most regulation cuts

Tax cuts

"

See this is why we are in this mess. People just blindly accepting what Trump says is true.

Go look at a graph, here is a nice one, you can even play a fun game of 'guess when Trump took office':

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/16/no-trumps-approval-among-black-americans-hasnt-doubled/?utm_term=.3257d2dc0a45

Or if you are too lazy, I'll spell it out: a year or so after Obama took office, the rate started to fall. And it fell every single year he was in office. It is a pretty near dammit straight line on the graph declining. In fact, so straight, that there is absolutely no effect seen whatsoever since Trump too over.

It is pretty much the same with every statistic on your list. It is a trend that started when Obama took office, and continued pretty much without any change since Trump took over.

And why is the stock market doing so well? In part due to corporations using those tax cuts you mentioned on your list to do stock buy backs.

Again, look at a graph of the S&P 500 since 2008 and you will see it has been a near linear increase since then. So when Trump tweets "new record high!" that is why. It is increasing, continuously.

-Matt

Hitch

"I will say it again ,President Trump will be the best President America ever had.

Most regulation cuts

Tax cuts

See this is why we are in this mess. People just blindly accepting what Trump says is true.

Go look at a graph, here is a nice one, you can even play a fun game of 'guess when Trump took office':

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/16/no-trumps-approval-among-black-americans-hasnt-doubled/?utm_term=.3257d2dc0a45

Or if you are too lazy, I'll spell it out: a year or so after Obama took office, the rate started to fall. And it fell every single year he was in office. It is a pretty near dammit straight line on the graph declining. In fact, so straight, that there is absolutely no effect seen whatsoever since Trump too over.

It is pretty much the same with every statistic on your list. It is a trend that started when Obama took office, and continued pretty much without any change since Trump took over.

And why is the stock market doing so well? In part due to corporations using those tax cuts you mentioned on your list to do stock buy backs.

Again, look at a graph of the S&P 500 since 2008 and you will see it has been a near linear increase since then. So when Trump tweets "new record high!" that is why. It is increasing, continuously.

-Matt"

See, this is why we are in this mess.

People just can't accept that Hillary lost.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Most regulation cuts

Tax cuts

-Matt

People just can't accept that Hillary lost. "

No. It has nothing to do with Hilary losing. Stop trying to move the goalposts. This is entirely about Trump. Nothing to do with Hilary, or anyone else.

You are taking utterances from Trump and believing them. Despite even just a cursory look at the stats will show just how misguided they are. You are being played the fool by him.

-Matt

Hitch

Most regulation cuts

Tax cuts

-Matt

People just can't accept that Hillary lost.

No. It has nothing to do with Hilary losing. Stop trying to move the goalposts. This is entirely about Trump. Nothing to do with Hilary, or anyone else.

You are taking utterances from Trump and believing them. Despite even just a cursory look at the stats will show just how misguided they are. You are being played the fool by him.

-Matt"

We will agree to disagree Matt.

North Bucks

So what’s happening with the Mueller findings?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

im guessing he wont fire him and wont be going to prison

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Based on Barrs limited release thus far, Bob Mueller is trumpies new best buddy but that may change if the Democrat's get the full report into the public arena..

Think the phrase gross redaction will appear at some point..

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

"So what’s happening with the Mueller findings? "

Until they are formally released we only have the interpretation of the Trump appointed AG.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So what’s happening with the Mueller findings? "

did mueller absolve trump of deliberate collusion with russia.... yes

did mueller absolve trump of deliberate obstruction of justice.... nope!

so.... rather than seeing what AG barr wrote on 4 pages... lets see what is in the full report

North Bucks

This makes good watching

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.... that was a read!

final conclusion.... trump, bad man!

that Barr said in that presser and what is actually in the mueller report, 2 different worlds!

trump is going to say no collusion, no obstruction...

mueller actually says collusion is not a thing, and conspiracy is murky.... and there may be enough there for obstruction, but convention says you don't indite a sitting president

Hitch

The lying media and the left totally exposed. This has been epic.

Hitch

Obstruction of justice - for a non crime

LOL

The mental gymnastics on the left is going to be the funniest thing ever.

Still President and 4 more years guaranteed. Have a lovely day

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The lying media and the left totally exposed. This has been epic. "

Im sorry.... did you actually read a single page of the report!, I don't want to presume, but i am going to take a wild guess and say the answer is zero.... otherwise you would not be silly enough to say something like that!

obviously if you did read it, you missed the 11 separate cases (Eleven) of obstruction of justice that he documented and outlined... and each having there own separate section....

so.... yeah!

do i think they will impeach him... no!

do i think they will get him after he leaves office... abso-bloody-lutely

If that report sung trumps praises .You would never hear the last if it from him every fucking tweet from now til he left would be about his innocence .Dear lord people we all know hes biggest narcissistic president ever .Yet he's silent which tells the world he hates it and is guilty .

So delicious watching the trumpanzees get their panties all twisted over this.

Newcastle and Gateshead

just the fact there is an entire volume of the report entitled "obstruction of justice".... and then laid out every accusation in its own chapter, and then laid out everything in order, with witnesses,

and then he said "if i could say that he did not obstruction justice i would..... but i can't because there is huge amounts of evidence"

do you know when you watch a film and then someone writes a reviews and you think "what movie did you see?"..... thats the same feeling i have when _nicecouplex writes one of there hot takes.......

There's a term for it Fabio.

It's called "Wilfull ignorance "

North Bucks

So do we reckon he will get another term?

"So do we reckon he will get another term? "

Tell us bro will he ??

Would you vote for him??.

North Bucks

"So do we reckon he will get another term?

Tell us bro will he ??

Would you vote for him??. "

Nope but plenty did despite the foreshadowing.

Tell us bro will he ??

"

So will he win another??

North Bucks

Tell us bro will he ??

So will he win another??"

Who knows in this timeline.

What do you reckon?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Why an 'innocent' man would feel the need to obstruct the process of investigation into him and to go as far as wanting Mueller sacked speaks volumes..

On top of the close associates with him already found guilty..

Tell us bro will he ??

So will he win another??

What do you reckon? "

Surprisingly I'd like him to win as the democrats in the race are pretty weak and the next generation of dems coming up are my preferred candidates .Like AOC.

So I would be surprised if he doesn't win and no democrat at present looks like a winner.

Tell us bro will he ??

So will he win another??

What do you reckon? "

Out of curiosity why do you always refer to this "Timeline "

Do you have a delorean with a flux capacitor.

Is there an alternate timeline.

North Bucks

Tell us bro will he ??

So will he win another??

What do you reckon?

"

English isn’t my first language so I may not pick the best fit.

Tell us bro will he ??

So will he win another??

What do you reckon?

English isn’t my first language so I may not pick the best fit. "

Hitch

This thread is sooo salty. Haters gonna hate

My only regret is not having shares in tin foil. I could have made a fortune.

Today's a good day , think about this:

Americans and people from all over the world have found out without any question that the President of the United States is not an asset of Russia and they are absolutely GUTTED.

This is by far the most epic meltdown since the election itself.

Anyways, take care, enjoy the echo chamber. I will visit back in 2020 to see the next instalment of TDS.

Oh btw, happy swinging

North Bucks

"This thread is sooo salty. Haters gonna hate

Americans and people from all over the world have found out without any question that the President of the United States is not an asset of Russia and they are absolutely GUTTED.

Anyways, take care, enjoy the echo chamber. I will visit back in 2020 to see the next instalment of TDS.

Oh btw, happy swinging

"

TDS?

"This thread is sooo salty. Haters gonna hate

Oh btw, happy swinging

TDS? "

"The daily show" is my guess .The right get so triggered by it as you can see.The denial from the trumpanzees is of epic proportions it's delicious .

moston

So Muller said that Trumps conduct had met the standard that Congregational impeachment hearing were appropriate. not quite the clean bill of health the GOP and White House are claiming.

By *he machinistMan  over a year ago

Stoke

"The lying media and the left totally exposed. This has been epic.

Im sorry.... did you actually read a single page of the report!, I don't want to presume, but i am going to take a wild guess and say the answer is zero.... otherwise you would not be silly enough to say something like that!

obviously if you did read it, you missed the 11 separate cases (Eleven) of obstruction of justice that he documented and outlined... and each having there own separate section....

so.... yeah!

do i think they will impeach him... no!

do i think they will get him after he leaves office... abso-bloody-lutely"

You've been consistently wrong about everything you've ever wrote about him!.

You said he wouldn't get elected, he did, you said he'd make a complete mess of the economy, he hasn't, your said he would and couldn't build a border wall, he's started it, you said the Dems would get a whitewash in the midterms because of him, they didn't, you said he'd get impeached he hasn't, you said Don jr would be next in line for prison, nope, you said he's never paid any taxes and won't ever release his tax returns, wrong again, you said he's definitely colluded, nope again.

I would imagine you definitely think he won't get reelected.

Have you ever considered the possibility that your the one living in a bubble reading only bias media? Genuine question, I mean you can't be consistently wrong about everything without being brainwashed at some level can you?.

» Add a new message to this topic