FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Sex and Politics

Sex and Politics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve seen a few profiles now, that have said if you are of a right wing political persuasion, then please pass us by, or words to that effect. This isn’t something I would even think about, let alone bother me. The only time I could see it being a problem was if someone had extreme views at either end of political spectrum, but if you’re meeting someone for sex, why would you hear about them anyway ?!

Interesting that it only seems to be right wing politics that seems to be a problem. Haven’t seen anyone say anything about not wanting to meet any left wingers. Surely if you are a liberal by definition you should be inclusive of everyone and not allow prejudice to dictate who you meet, I couldn’t careless what you voted on Brexit if you’re fit as fuck !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't discuss politics with people I may want to meet, so it's not something that effects me.

There are so many racist, xenophobic and misogynistic people on here that I wouldn’t give the time of day to, let alone meet. I couldn’t get along with someone like that.

"There are so many racist, xenophobic and misogynistic people on here that I wouldn’t give the time of day to, let alone meet. I couldn’t get along with someone like that. "

Being right wing doesn’t mean you’re any of those things though.

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If someone is far enough right, I don't think I have to worry about telling 'em I'm not interested...

Unless they're after a hateful

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

*hatefuck

I don't know my left wing from my right wing so every one is safe.

I don't allow politics into my sex life either.

"There are so many racist, xenophobic and misogynistic people on here that I wouldn’t give the time of day to, let alone meet. I couldn’t get along with someone like that.

Being right wing doesn’t mean you’re any of those things though. "

Course it doesn’t! I don’t think she’s saying that though.

"I don't know my left wing from my right wing so every one is safe.

I don't allow politics into my sex life either."

If you wear dungarees you’re left wing, if you wear a cravat you’re right wing.

"There are so many racist, xenophobic and misogynistic people on here that I wouldn’t give the time of day to, let alone meet. I couldn’t get along with someone like that.

Being right wing doesn’t mean you’re any of those things though.

Course it doesn’t! I don’t think she’s saying that though. "

I’ll ask her.

"There are so many racist, xenophobic and misogynistic people on here that I wouldn’t give the time of day to, let alone meet. I couldn’t get along with someone like that. "

Which is exactly why I wouldn't want to meet anyone with right wing views either

Politics bore me id walk away

Which is exactly why I wouldn't want to meet anyone with right wing views either"

So are all left wingers communists then ?

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Which is exactly why I wouldn't want to meet anyone with right wing views either

So are all left wingers communists then ?"

yes comrade

Which is exactly why I wouldn't want to meet anyone with right wing views either"

Wow

I think you may be getting confused with extreme right wing here. Not the same.

At the end of the day remember you need both wings to fly. #Just saying

You know there are subtle shades in politics, it’s not black and white. Some Labour MPs have more right wing views on certain topics than Tory MPs ?!

For some bizarre reason John Major and Edwina Currie sprang to mind when I read the thread title...

Ironically liberals seem to be the most narrow minded on here.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We are certainly more right wing than left , but wouldn’t dream of asking a meet what persuasion they are .

Swinging is supposed to be a bit of fun isn’t it ?

When was politics deemed as fun ?

Don’t forget milk.

Gloucester

"Don’t forget milk."

Huh ?

"Don’t forget milk.

Huh ? "

Thread got moved, I figured no ones going to see it, so I’m just reminding myself I need milk.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"Ironically liberals seem to be the most narrow minded on here."

Would would you say that setting out your preferences for who you want to meet is 'narrow minded'? You see people on here saying no asians, or no blondes, or no short people or BBC only, or whatever basing a judgement on someone on their physical attributes or heritage. Which, whilst one could say is even more narrow minded, is their right as they know what floats their boat.

If you really get off on the idea of sex with a 47 year old milf, or a 21 year old builder, or a 5' redhead... so be it. That is what floats your boat.

For us we have to have a connections, a spark, with someone, and that comes down a lot to personality and a lot of that is influenced by someone's political beliefs. As those beliefs are a proxy for information on how someone views the world. Of course like everything it is not absolute, and you could/can/will have amazing sex with someone of the complete opposite political views to you.

My wife generally says (may even still say it on our/her profile) if you read the Daily Mail then we/she is not interested. That is because that is a very telling indication of someone's view of the world, and she doesn't want to play with people of that view.

Each to their own.

-Matt

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Ironically liberals seem to be the most narrow minded on here.

Would would you say that setting out your preferences for who you want to meet is 'narrow minded'? You see people on here saying no asians, or no blondes, or no short people or BBC only, or whatever basing a judgement on someone on their physical attributes or heritage. Which, whilst one could say is even more narrow minded, is their right as they know what floats their boat.

If you really get off on the idea of sex with a 47 year old milf, or a 21 year old builder, or a 5' redhead... so be it. That is what floats your boat.

For us we have to have a connections, a spark, with someone, and that comes down a lot to personality and a lot of that is influenced by someone's political beliefs. As those beliefs are a proxy for information on how someone views the world. Of course like everything it is not absolute, and you could/can/will have amazing sex with someone of the complete opposite political views to you.

My wife generally says (may even still say it on our/her profile) if you read the Daily Mail then we/she is not interested. That is because that is a very telling indication of someone's view of the world, and she doesn't want to play with people of that view.

Each to their own.

-Matt"

What about people who read it online because the Sport section is pretty good?

The Boxing page is one of the best for a Newspaper

To answer the Ops question I look for a connection sexually and socially. I try and keep politics out of the small talk. Unless they are that obvious in vile values then I don’t take things further.

Interesting thread. For me personally I am unlikely to get on well with someone who is more right wing leaning. And it’s imporant for me that I have a good vibe with the person I’m meeting beyond them being physically attractive.

Gloucester

"Don’t forget milk.

Huh ?

Thread got moved, I figured no ones going to see it, so I’m just reminding myself I need milk. "

That’s a fair point , and moving it to politics seems a bit odd as it’s more about whether ones political stance is relevant to who you meet .

It’ll die a death now

Barbados

"Ironically liberals seem to be the most narrow minded on here.

Each to their own.

-Matt

The Boxing page is one of the best for a Newspaper

To answer the Ops question I look for a connection sexually and socially. I try and keep politics out of the small talk. Unless they are that obvious in vile values then I don’t take things further.

"

Ha! OK, then, we'll let you off. I never knew that, as I don't follow sport much.

-Matt

I'm not sure if I would let my dog shag some of the far right on here ...their welcome to the cat though ..

"Don’t forget milk.

Huh ?

Thread got moved, I figured no ones going to see it, so I’m just reminding myself I need milk.

That’s a fair point , and moving it to politics seems a bit odd as it’s more about whether ones political stance is relevant to who you meet .

It’ll die a death now "

Yes, it’s more to do with sex than politics.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

FFs iv never talked politics on a meet its fabswingers not question time I can imagine a few sad acts on here on a meet bumping there gums about politics it must be one hell of a sexy horny nite lmao

Must say when arranging a meet the only information I'm concerned with is where am I going to and what time & what kind of sex are are we wanting.

Messages stop after that, I'll turn up, fuck etc , cheers & adiós

The thought of mentioning PMQ's or state "Isn't Jeremy Corbyn doing a great job for the Jewish community" while being sucked off has never crossed my mind

Politics & sex ..... nah thanks..

Barbados

"FFs iv never talked politics on a meet its fabswingers not question time I can imagine a few sad acts on here on a meet bumping there gums about politics it must be one hell of a sexy horny nite lmao "

Indeed... we never discuss politics on a meet, I can't think of anything more of a turn-off. Well wife does with a regular chap that she meets, but that is more FWB than just a meet.

-Matt

Absolutely this. This site is plagued by racists, xenophobes and bigots in general. It would be great if you could filter them out.

I don’t talk politics on a meet up, but I do post on the politics forum, and wouldn’t want to meet the leftists I have to deal with on there.

Not interested in shagging someone who I know is a rabid leftist, liberal, or remoaner. Sorry, I’d rather have a wank with a handful of nettles...

"I don’t talk politics on a meet up, but I do post on the politics forum, and wouldn’t want to meet the leftists I have to deal with on there.

Not interested in shagging someone who I know is a rabid leftist, liberal, or remoaner. Sorry, I’d rather have a wank with a handful of nettles..."

Yeah man, fuck those leftist liberals, caring for other humans! How dare they. Lol

"I don’t talk politics on a meet up, but I do post on the politics forum, and wouldn’t want to meet the leftists I have to deal with on there.

Not interested in shagging someone who I know is a rabid leftist, liberal, or remoaner. Sorry, I’d rather have a wank with a handful of nettles...

Yeah man, fuck those leftist liberals, caring for other humans! How dare they. Lol"

They don’t care for other humans, just those who agree with their bullshit. To fucking hell with them all. I stand by my earlier post...

Yeah man, fuck those leftist liberals, caring for other humans! How dare they. Lol

They don’t care for other humans, just those who agree with their bullshit. To fucking hell with them all. I stand by my earlier post..."

No further questions your honour.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

You know there are subtle shades in politics, it’s not black and white. Some Labour MPs have more right wing views on certain topics than Tory MPs ?! "

Indeed and they're just as bad, you may be confusing social ideology with political affiliation, they're not necessarily connected.

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

They used to say that you should never talk religion or politics with strangers...

That was wise.

No doubt that Brexit has made some pretty unpleasant people with extreme intolerant views more confident about expressing them.

When swinging I have no interest in discussing politics. If racist views leak out of people though, it is a huge turn off.

Most people we have met have been really nice and broadminded and I suspect not racists.

Happy and inclusive Fabbing

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"For some bizarre reason John Major and Edwina Currie sprang to mind when I read the thread title... "

Well thank you. Its taken me years to get that image out of my head and you just brought it right back.

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Being right wing doesn’t mean you’re any of those things though. "

Oh it does in the lefties (I don't mean your average labour voter) eyes.

They don’t care for other humans, just those who agree with their bullshit. To fucking hell with them all. I stand by my earlier post..."

Agreed. To hell with all people who only like / shag people who share their views.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

They don’t care for other humans, just those who agree with their bullshit. To fucking hell with them all. I stand by my earlier post...

Agreed. To hell with all people who only like / shag people who share their views. "

there all full of shit if they had chance to meet a fit sexy cpl lass lad whatever they wouldn’t give a fuck about there politics lol

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I recently ‘accidentally ‘ got through to the American site of Plenty of Fish.

Pretty much every profile stated their religion and politics right at the start. Or ‘the get go’ as they would say.

Looking for a Christian Republican for example. A noticeable difference.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"At the end of the day remember you need both wings to fly. #Just saying "

What if you're in a helicopter?

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"At the end of the day remember you need both wings to fly. #Just saying

What if you're in a helicopter? "

Then you would need the rotary wings. Helicopters don't fly well without them !

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"I’ve seen a few profiles now, that have said if you are of a right wing political persuasion, then please pass us by, or words to that effect. This isn’t something I would even think about, let alone bother me. The only time I could see it being a problem was if someone had extreme views at either end of political spectrum, but if you’re meeting someone for sex, why would you hear about them anyway ?!

Interesting that it only seems to be right wing politics that seems to be a problem. Haven’t seen anyone say anything about not wanting to meet any left wingers. Surely if you are a liberal by definition you should be inclusive of everyone and not allow prejudice to dictate who you meet, I couldn’t careless what you voted on Brexit if you’re fit as fuck ! "

I agree.

When I want to hear political views, I'll read these posts.

When I want sex, I'll read profiles. His politics is irrelevant.

Only once have I come across anything remotely political on a profile, and that was a chap whose photographs had extreme right-wing symbols in the background. He may have been great at sex, I don't know, but I was repulsed immediately.

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Couldn't knowingly swing with someone who would vote for Jeremy Corbyn. At least if someone votes for the Greens or some other ridiclious party then you can pat them on their head and smile because it's harmless.

but how will you know if your potential shag is a retarded right wing xenophobic extremist totalitarian tory economist idiot cockwomble? .... don 't worry ... they'll fucking tell you!

Nothing I have read here could possibly change my mind. Which is why I would prefer not to discuss politics with potential fabshags.

There are one or two women in my area who have “don’t want to meet Tories” on their profiles, or words to that effect. I’m no Tory, but to your average libtard I am classed as “right wing.” So when I see someone mark themselves out as leftist vermin on their profile, I just block them, so that I don’t see their prof again.

As I said earlier, to fucking hell with them.

Barbados

"Nothing I have read here could possibly change my mind. Which is why I would prefer not to discuss politics with potential fabshags.

There are one or two women in my area who have “don’t want to meet Tories” on their profiles, or words to that effect. I’m no Tory, but to your average libtard I am classed as “right wing.” So when I see someone mark themselves out as leftist vermin on their profile, I just block them, so that I don’t see their prof again.

As I said earlier, to fucking hell with them."

Exactly. See. By calling others that disagree with your political views as 'vermin' you clearly mark yourself out as someone we would not want to shag. Or even have a social with. It is not your views we dislike, you are entitled to those, it is your labelling and view of others with different political views I find repulsive. But luckily your verifications on here show my viewpoint doesn't matter.

-Matt

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

" when I see someone mark themselves out as leftist vermin on their profile, I just block them, so that I don’t see their prof again.

As I said earlier, to fucking hell with them."

Every time I read your detestation of people you regard as some sort of infestation that needs eradicated, the more I believe in the National Socialism label applied to you in another thread.

" when I see someone mark themselves out as leftist vermin on their profile, I just block them, so that I don’t see their prof again.

As I said earlier, to fucking hell with them.

Every time I read your detestation of people you regard as some sort of infestation that needs eradicated, the more I believe in the National Socialism label applied to you in another thread."

Ahh, sorry to burst you ickle bubble, but I don’t really care. Honestly, I mean so what??

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I don't discuss politics with people I may want to meet, so it's not something that effects me."

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

There are some on here I would love to fuck sense into...

That is 'dry arse' without lube while demanding that they thank me for it...

There are others that I profoundly disagree with that I would love to meet, share a meal with and then eventually eventually end up in bed with.

The two may have similar outcomes but the emotions behind them would be totally different!

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

[Quote]

The Boxing page is one of the best for a Newspaper.

[/Quote]

Yup that would put me off. I do occasionally read the daily fail too but only ironically.

Considering boxing a sport is one of those views I would find uncomfortable.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Definitely. My block list keeps on getting longer !

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I've not seen any profiles state that, but I get where they're coming from. Why would you meet anyone you know you won't get on with if your views are so opposed?

Id show em my war memorabilia. The panzer seems to shock em

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I do not consciously ask them about their views on certain matters that I consider important or a deal-breaker, and my profile does subtly hint at some of my limitations. However, some people insist on breaking an otherwise very good "deal" willy-nilly. Then of course they are reminded of the location of the door.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"Oh god...I am almost there, please don't stop......oh my god....oh god...you feel so good....by the way, where do you stand on Brexit and universal credit?"......

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

""Oh god...I am almost there, please don't stop......oh my god....oh god...you feel so good....by the way, where do you stand on Brexit and universal credit?"......

"

That's not how it happens though! It's more like someone says: "I want you to fuck me like Brexit has fucked sterling" or someone says no to anal so you pretend not to hear them and demand they answer the question again in a more indirect way.

» Add a new message to this topic