FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Radical Republican Terrorism

Radical Republican Terrorism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Looks like the US has an emerging problem with Radicsl Republican Terrorists. Yet the President calls it “bomb stuff.”

I think that the Americans need a leader who will talk tough and deal with the terrorist threat amongst his Disciples.

There is no place for #radicalrepublicanterrorism

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

White supremacists kill more people in the United States than Islamic fanatics.

The reaction to each is quite stark.

White shooter = must be mental health problems

Brown shooter = war on all muslims.

The heritage of the United States of America is one of racial supremacy. It continues to poison their discourse.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

No place for any political violence.

Unless overthrowing tyranny. Do we think the US are at that stage yet?

Some sites list Political violence and October’s numbers make some interesting reading. I hadn’t heard about the Ricin in the mail such is the amount of shit going on.

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Let's start of this debate how we define terrorism.

Using violence for political gain or pressure upon democratically elected political parties? According to the UK legal system.

I think most right thinking people be they left, right or centrist agree that we shouldn't use violence or threats of violence for political motivation.

Manchester

"White supremacists kill more people in the United States than Islamic fanatics.

The heritage of the United States of America is one of racial supremacy. It continues to poison their discourse.

"

Honestly I think that's just lazy nonsense that's banded around by crazy leftists to save them actually thinking about policies and implementation of them.

According to the FBI's hate crime figures per capita, white people have a 1.7 per 10,000 hate crime rate , Hispanics are 3.1 and Black's 8.3

Going of those figures I just see how you arrive at white America all being white supremacists?.

I mean yes I'll agree there are white supremacists just like there are black supremacists but to infer either represent the whole is a racist idea.

Bristol East

I was referring to acts of terror, not hate crime.

Terror is the only weapon of ideologies too feeble to degrade their enemy.

The occasional atrocity, when committed by someone of a "foreign culture", creates a disproportionate response among the population at large, provoking governments to respond equally disproportionately.

How many people die on our roads each year?

1500?

How many people are murdered?

1000?

How many die from air pollution?

75,000?

How many die from acts of terror?

40?

We generally shrug our shoulders about them all, except the latter, which provokes howls of outrage and demand for retribution.

Their objective is to generate irrational fear and military action.

Our media falls for it hook, line and sinker.

Five dead on the M5?

Maybe third item on the national news for two minutes.

Someone wields a machete and kills two?

Everything else is wiped to make space for wall-to-wall coverage.

As a weapon of groups too feeble to actually degrade the country, we allow it to eat us up.

Manchester

"I was referring to acts of terror, not hate crime.

The occasional atrocity, when committed by someone of a "foreign culture", creates a disproportionate response among the population at large, provoking governments to respond equally disproportionately.

1500?

1000?

75,000?

40?

We generally shrug our shoulders about them all, except the latter, which provokes howls of outrage and demand for retribution.

Five dead on the M5?

As a weapon of groups too feeble to actually degrade the country, we allow it to eat us up.

"

Well that's an easy thing to say unless your daughter got blown up watching a concert in Manchester.

Also I fundamentally disagree with the analogy, most people still say be careful driving home despite there being little chance of statistical accident and the government spends billions trying to improve road safety and on driving awareness campaigns despite a small statistical chance of a crash.

Manchester

The only thing I agree with you on is the media do create thought processes in people's heads which in reality is this thread based upon.

If you were too believe the op we'd have to presume that there's some serious violent coordinated movement in the republican which of course there isn't.

What we actually have is a crazy individual who's listened to the media and acted out his own fantasy and that guy is to be condemned by both sides just like we do when it's the left doing it instead of making up assertions that white supremacists have taken oven America because of the targets.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"The only thing I agree with you on is the media do create thought processes in people's heads which in reality is this thread based upon.

If you were too believe the op we'd have to presume that there's some serious violent coordinated movement in the republican which of course there isn't.

What we actually have is a crazy individual who's listened to the media and acted out his own fantasy and that guy is to be condemned by both sides just like we do when it's the left doing it instead of making up assertions that white supremacists have taken oven America because of the targets. "

A crazy individual who has listened to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES say that violence should be used against his opponents.

-Matt

Manchester

"The only thing I agree with you on is the media do create thought processes in people's heads which in reality is this thread based upon.

What we actually have is a crazy individual who's listened to the media and acted out his own fantasy and that guy is to be condemned by both sides just like we do when it's the left doing it instead of making up assertions that white supremacists have taken oven America because of the targets.

A crazy individual who has listened to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES say that violence should be used against his opponents.

-Matt"

Your being semantic with wording, trump despite being terrible at times with his dialogue has never called for this action.

Manchester

The only difference I see is you crazy lefties go into hyperbole when it's right wing crazy people and go quiet when it's left wing people doing the same shit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The only difference I see is you crazy lefties go into hyperbole when it's right wing crazy people and go quiet when it's left wing people doing the same shit.

"

tbh both sides do this.

Manchester

What I do think since trump is that the media and politicans on both sides have ratcheted up the narrative to create deep divides in society which is completely unhelpful when trying to actually get a working job done.

Manchester

"The only difference I see is you crazy lefties go into hyperbole when it's right wing crazy people and go quiet when it's left wing people doing the same shit.

tbh both sides do this. "

I think both sides do to an extent but the left has been firmly backed by the main stream media, they run the narrative on trump and see it as a personal war since his attack on them.

Both sides need to step it down a bit

Bristol East

"

Well that's an easy thing to say unless your daughter got blown up watching a concert in Manchester."

Easy thing to say?

Nah.

We tolerate millions of deaths every year, but fly into a rage at a few.

We begin to resent an entire community because of it.

I did not resent doctors when Shipman killed dozens; i did not resent christians when Brevik killed dozens; and I did not resent muslims when some criminal in Manchester also killed dozens.

I would be outraged if any had killed my daughter. Outraged at the individual, because I can distinguish between a criminal from a particular community and the community in general. Think otherwise and the extremists have got inside your head and won.

By far the greatest number of casualties of Islamic extremism . . . are muslims.

Yet we have this fixation in our head they are the greatest threat to our society, when the evidence shows otherwise.

North Bucks

"

Well that's an easy thing to say unless your daughter got blown up watching a concert in Manchester.

Easy thing to say?

Nah.

I did not resent doctors when Shipman killed dozens; i did not resent christians when Brevik killed dozens; and I did not resent muslims when some criminal in Manchester also killed dozens.

I would be outraged if any had killed my daughter. Outraged at the individual, because I can distinguish between a criminal from a particular community and the community in general. Think otherwise and the extremists have got inside your head and won.

By far the greatest number of casualties of Islamic extremism . . . are muslims.

Yet we have this fixation in our head they are the greatest threat to our society, when the evidence shows otherwise.

"

Breivik wasn’t a Christian he identified as something to do with Odinism.

Manchester

Case in point, congressional baseball shootings last year.

Leftist activist shoots republican senator while trying to gun down a whole load more.

He'd worked on Bernie Sanders campaign, Sanders had said republicans are killing people with there health policies, the guy then shot republicans while shouting this is for killing people with your health policies.

Do I blame Bernie Sanders? No.

do I think he's a mentally unhinged person who's been listening to media and social media like say here for instance?. Yes.

I can't tell you in my short time on here how many people I've read say things like the "Tory cunts deserve killing" or vice versa It's not a good way to conduct a debate on either side.

Manchester

By the way, he was white and the police deemed him to be a terrorist incident no different than the guy who shot up the black church just after.

-Matt"

USA presidents are almost always calling for violence. It just happens on foreign soil.

"

Easy thing to say?

Nah.

"

Barbados

"Case in point, congressional baseball shootings last year.

Leftist activist shoots republican senator while trying to gun down a whole load more.

He'd worked on Bernie Sanders campaign, Sanders had said republicans are killing people with there health policies, the guy then shot republicans while shouting this is for killing people with your health policies.

do I think he's a mentally unhinged person who's been listening to media and social media like say here for instance?. Yes.

I can't tell you in my short time on here how many people I've read say things like the "Tory cunts deserve killing" or vice versa It's not a good way to conduct a debate on either side."

Just take a step back and read what you wrote. Are you seriously comparing Sanders saying that the Republican healthcare bill will kill people to Trump repeatedly standing up at his MAGA rallies and calling the press ‘the enemy of the people’. For calling for his supporters to punch others, and that he would have people taken out back for a kicking or whatever his exact words were?

Are you really going to try to ‘both sides’ this?

-Matt

Manchester

I can't tell you in my short time on here how many people I've read say things like the "Tory cunts deserve killing" or vice versa It's not a good way to conduct a debate on either side.

Just take a step back and read what you wrote. Are you seriously comparing Sanders saying that the Republican healthcare bill will kill people to Trump repeatedly standing up at his MAGA rallies and calling the press ‘the enemy of the people’. For calling for his supporters to punch others, and that he would have people taken out back for a kicking or whatever his exact words were?

-Matt"

I think you need to take a step back and a deep breath, read what I wrote and maybe have a look at the incident I pointed to.

After that your free to twist anything I write to suit your own narrative.

1500?

1000?

75,000?

40?

Five dead on the M5?

"

So true

There is only one driving force behind terrorism and that's the media. Without the "mock shock & false outrage of the media" terrorism wouldn't have a platform.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

1500?

1000?

75,000?

40?

Five dead on the M5?

"

Whilst I agree with the general flow of your argument, including that 75,000 figure seriously weakens the whole point. It's based on very dodgy data. No doubt an argument for another day.

Widnes

-Matt"

To be fair Matt, whilst I agree that what Sanders said doesn't fall into the same category as Trump, in order of vitriolic comments, not just on here but else where as well, i'd put the order as:

Far right, close behind Hard left, a good way next liberal left but even further away from them all liberal right.

Just take a look back on some of the threads on here, especially ones pre-referenfum campaign.

Widnes

1500?

1000?

75,000?

40?

Five dead on the M5?

So true

There is only one driving force behind terrorism and that's the media. Without the "mock shock & false outrage of the media" terrorism wouldn't have a platform."

I am shocked, outraged and angered by acts of terrorism; there is nothing mocked about it. What makes you think it's mocked when from the media?

Manchester

He isn't coming back at me and he knows it.

Bernie Sanders direct quote, "the republicans are killing people with they're health care policy", the shooter who was an actual Bernie Sanders activist working on his campaign shouted, this is for your health care policies while gunning republicans down!.

Now we all know Bernie Sanders didn't mean for his activists to gun down republicans just like we all know trump didn't mean for some other crazy to send pipe bombs to democrats with his "do me a favour and punch him on the way out".

Only crazy people (Matt) think this is inciting!. Because if you do think this is inciting I'm going to come back at you with the Koran which is chock o block with so called inciting violence, but liberals say ah it's just the way you interpret it?.

Manchester

Fore warned is fore armed as they say!.

Manchester

You can't have it both ways liberals.

Make up your minds!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"He isn't coming back at me and he knows it.

Bernie Sanders direct quote, "the republicans are killing people with they're health care policy", the shooter who was an actual Bernie Sanders activist working on his campaign shouted, this is for your health care policies while gunning republicans down!.

Now we all know Bernie Sanders didn't mean for his activists to gun down republicans just like we all know trump didn't mean for some other crazy to send pipe bombs to democrats with his "do me a favour and punch him on the way out".

Only crazy people (Matt) think this is inciting!. Because if you do think this is inciting I'm going to come back at you with the Koran which is chock o block with so called inciting violence, but liberals say ah it's just the way you interpret it?."

so thats the play than albert... you are conflating a general statement with one the POTUS has made against attacking specific people and organisations....

okay... if thats whats helps ya sleep at night... have at it...

I think you are being extremely disengenious....

Widnes

Only crazy people (Matt) think this is inciting!. Because if you do think this is inciting I'm going to come back at you with the Koran which is chock o block with so called inciting violence, but liberals say ah it's just the way you interpret it?."

I think there is a big difference between someone saying someone's policy is causing deaths and someone else actually inciting violence against someone who disagrees with their policies.

However I'll give you this: both attackers are clearly unstable and neither Trump or Sanders should be held directly responsible for the attackers actions. However both should take note that emotive language can have serious consequences and that both attackers were motivated to take action by the words said by their respective political heroes. Maybe the old war time saying "careless talk costs lives" is something both should think about with Trump giving somewhat more thought to it than Sanders.

-Matt"

To be fair, the media are the biggest enemy of the people!

Barbados

Who isn't coming back at you? me? Sorry, I've been out swinging... so where were we? Oh yeah, you were trying to say that someone saying "your policies kill people" is equivalent to someone holding multiple rallies in which they specifically call out their opponent and the journalists and say they should be assaulted.

No, regardless of how you try to spin it or dress it up or 'both sides' it, you are still wrong.

-Matt

Barbados

-Matt

"

Bigger than the high court judges?

-Matt

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

What we actually have is a crazy individual who's listened to the media and acted out his own fantasy and that guy is to be condemned by both sides just like we do when it's the left doing it

instead of making up assertions that white

supremacists have taken oven America because

of the targets. o-

-Matt.

Your being semantic with wording, trump despite being terrible at times with his dialogue has never called for this action."

Because it would be the end of his presidency by impeachment, because of the public outrage that would ensue, but trump most definitely insinuates these types of actions as much as he possibly can. He is absolutely a racist, there's no doubt about that, and he's also a Nazi sympathizer, he's proven that as well. If you lie all the time and talk crazy stuff all the time, as he does, that draws out the nut cases like the bomber guy they just arrested. If trump and others keep up their utter disregard for the truth, for justice, and for the people in general, bad mentally unhinged individuals are going to try to do terrible things, of which they have absolutely no right what so ever

to do. But, at least another trump nut case will be in prison, just like many of trumps crooked business associates, at least that's a little

comfort. It's terribly unfortunate that trump, even when found guilty of many crimes, of which I figure he will be before it's over with, will never ever serve a day in prison, because of stupid political laws that will protect him from that most

deserved fate ! Trump is a true disgrace as president, and as a human being, and anyone that thinks otherwise is naive, or just plan stupid ! Be thankful your not a trump supporter, be you a democrat or a republican, it shows you have a brain between your ears, and that you really care

about doing what's right !

Bristol East

"

Whilst I agree with the general flow of your argument, including that 75,000 figure seriously weakens the whole point. It's based on very dodgy data. No doubt an argument for another day.

"

Yes, all guestimates. I recall a figure for London of 15,00 premature deaths each year from air pollution.

Nationally, it may be less or more than 75,000, I haven't checked.

But I guess we tolerate those deaths because we perceive the benefit - driving a motor car etc - to be worth killing people.

Bristol East

-Matt

Bigger than the high court judges?

-Matt"

You are too caught up in American shite...Judges are good (mostly).

Take a step back and see your mistake of arguing over the better of two wrongs.

"

Yes, all guestimates. I recall a figure for London of 15,00 premature deaths each year from air pollution.

Nationally, it may be less or more than 75,000, I haven't checked.

But I guess we tolerate those deaths because we perceive the benefit - driving a motor car etc - to be worth killing people.

"

Everybody here needs to read factfulness....especially the chapter about terrorism.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"Looks like the US has an emerging problem with Radicsl Republican Terrorists. Yet the President calls it “bomb stuff.”

I think that the Americans need a leader who will talk tough and deal with the terrorist threat amongst his Disciples.

There is no place for #radicalrepublicanterrorism"

All political violence must be condemned.

The fake bomb guy was caught, luckily none of the 10 bombs were real. Plus and not mentioned: he was a native American supremacist and not a white supremacist as told on CNN

The guy who shot up the synagogue was a Trump hating , Jew hating radical who said the only good thing that a MAGA hat can be used for is to burn and that Trump is controlled by Jews. Jew hatred is growing. Twitter is full of it. Trump is without doubt the most pro new president ever.

As for the leftist radicals that are stopping people's cars in Portland and attacking people if they are white.. I condemn this also.

Both sides have bad actors

Maxine waters told people to get up in the face of republicans if you see them in a restaurant, or if god forbid they use a petrol station. Republicans have been hounded out. Do you condone this?

Holder (ex AG) told people to kick republicans

Hillary said "We can not be civil to republicans"

So yes, trump says things but so do they all. It must all stop.

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you are going to twist so many facts in one post... then it is begging to be fact checked....

"

The fake bomb guy was caught, luckily none of the 10 bombs were real. Plus and not mentioned: he was a native American supremacist and not a white supremacist as told on CNN"

a) according to the FBI and the DOJ the "fake bombs" were live...

B) he is not native american.... his family confirmed his dad was filipino and his mum was Italian.... so yes, we can put trump supporting nutjob back on the table....

so we go on......

"The guy who shot up the synagogue was a Trump hating , Jew hating radical who said the only good thing that a MAGA hat can be used for is to burn and that Trump is controlled by Jews. Jew hatred is growing. Twitter is full of it. Trump is without doubt the most pro new president ever.

"

if you are going to make this political... i have never head of a democratic leaning white nationalist.... after all "most them jews tend to be blue!"

"As for the leftist radicals that are stopping people's cars in Portland and attacking people if they are white.. I condemn this also."

glad you did... since you mention portland, hear the story about the crying white nationalist who has been charge with hate crimes for abusing black folk... he is pleaded not guilty, he is now thinking of changing that plea

or the case of the white nationalist in kentucky this week who went into a corner shop and shot dead 2 black people, but spared a white shopper because, in his words "white people don't kill white people"

"Both sides have bad actors

Maxine waters told people to get up in the face of republicans if you see them in a restaurant, or if god forbid they use a petrol station. Republicans have been hounded out. Do you condone this?"

nope.... not at all, don't condone it in any way, shape or form!! and actually most democrats DID denounce what she said (oh, you must of missed that bit!, again did the right wing media miss that/leave that out on purpose) and because they missed it out maybe trump wouldn't have mentioned it and attack her as often as he does in all his speeches (that would be extrememly low IQ maxine watres)... and then maybe if he didn't attack her so much maybe she wouldn't have ended up this your "fake bomber" (which the fbi said the bombs were real) list!!!!

oooh.... see how it all fits together!

"Holder (ex AG) told people to kick republicans"

if you are going to try and make a point, then its probably wise to know what the full quote was...

“No, no,” Holder says. “When they go low, we kick 'em. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about."

"When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal, But we got to be tough, and we have to fight for the very things that John Lewis, Martin Luther King, Whitney Young – you know, all those folks gave to us.”

"Hillary said "We can not be civil to republicans" "

actually again.... here is the full quote:

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about... That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."

"So yes, trump says things but so do they all. It must all stop.

"

here is a radical thought...if he stops it maybe he would be able to hold the moral high ground! if he admitted he does it and will change he would hold that high ground....

the truth is trump get caught up in thousands (so far) of lies and doubles down when called on it!! its the press' job to fact check and to report when he isn't telling the truth! thats why trump goes after the media, because he wants his narrative to the one his supporters believe

Bristol East

In a country that must rank as one of the most violent in the world, both at home and abroad, is it any surprise it is lead by someone whose rhetoric is also violent?

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them

the right will be feeling miffed that somebody else is being victimised .... only a matter of time now before they start to pull their usual shit of creating a series of false flag incidents so they can pretend that bogus communists are targeting them and they the whole world should feel sorry for them

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them "

I thought Fabio’s post was good. Always good to correct misinformation.

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them "
the Bandwagon fallacy. We’d still think the earth is flat if we assumed the majority vote was correct just because it’s the majority.

lytham st.annes

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them the Bandwagon fallacy. We’d still think the earth is flat if we assumed the majority vote was correct just because it’s the majority. "
So are you saying 17.4 million people are wrong and you are right?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them the Bandwagon fallacy. We’d still think the earth is flat if we assumed the majority vote was correct just because it’s the majority. So are you saying 17.4 million people are wrong and you are right? "

The vast majority of people in Saudi Arabia believe Muhammad had the quran dictated to him by God.

I suspect you don't believe that and if that's right are you saying you are right and that 30 million people are wrong?

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them the Bandwagon fallacy. We’d still think the earth is flat if we assumed the majority vote was correct just because it’s the majority. So are you saying 17.4 million people are wrong and you are right? "

What do you define as “wrong”?

Approx 165 million Americans don’t believe that climate change is real. Just think about what that means for a moment. They don’t believe that science is real.

Just because a large number of people think or vote one way, doesn’t make them right.

lytham st.annes

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them the Bandwagon fallacy. We’d still think the earth is flat if we assumed the majority vote was correct just because it’s the majority. So are you saying 17.4 million people are wrong and you are right?

Approx 165 million Americans don’t believe that climate change is real. Just think about what that means for a moment. They don’t believe that science is real.

Just because a large number of people think or vote one way, doesn’t make them right.

"

But in your mind,you are the only correct one lol

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them the Bandwagon fallacy. We’d still think the earth is flat if we assumed the majority vote was correct just because it’s the majority. So are you saying 17.4 million people are wrong and you are right?

But in your mind,you are the only correct one lol "

On what subject? Brexit?

lytham st.annes

That’s an example

"That’s an example "

Are you suggesting I’m the only person who doesn’t support Brexit? I would suggest that’s an inaccurate assessment.

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

While there is no need for us to change our own opinions on things because others hold different ones, we should I think, be able to concede that a point of view held by millions of others is unlikely to be entirely foolish or unreasonable, though quite possibly wrong. As indeed may be ours!

We have a human tendency towards the extreme which we should try to moderate. For example I was very much undecided prior to the referendum on Brexit on how to vote. It seemed to me there were powerful arguments either way, and the only thing I was certain of ( and remain so) is that referendums are a very unsatisfactory way of determining complex issues. However, with Parliament having passed the buck I did feel I had to vote, so I did.

Now I’m pretty sure many others like me were conflicted at the time and with mixed feelings as to the best outcome. Yet afterwards ( and I felt this within myself) there seemed to be a strong tendency to dismiss all the arguments from the other side as though they were false , irrational, stupid , dishonest, unpatriotic etc etc. And so people became polarised and even friendships were broken over a matter where prior to the referendum there would have been much agreement , and at least civilised debate regarding how Europe and our relationship with it should develop.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Have you actually read what he wrote?

i am not. I’m just saying that having 17.4 million people saying the same thing doesnt mean they are right.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Looks like the US has an emerging problem with Radicsl Republican Terrorists. Yet the President calls it “bomb stuff.”

There is no place for #radicalrepublicanterrorism"

Are you upset about the double standards with donald trump?

Would you like to discuss it further?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"White supremacists kill more people in the United States than Islamic fanatics.

"

A bit black and white.Th US is a big country with many problems and as long as they all carry guns there will be problems.

It is not only black and white it is religious to and there are a lot of mental problems in such a complicated society.

They are a group of warmongers so violence is inherent,it will allways be there.

Having spent sometime there I find most to be warm and friendly in the main but wherever I went I did come across racialists and religious biggots

Bristol East

Yep. Good and bad in every country.

I only know America through the filter of global media, and those Americans I have met in Europe.

I have travelled all across America... I general they are a welcoming and friendly people, not as cynical as us in the UK. But they are so insular and have no idea of what is happening most times beyond there own state.

But Trump has split them completely, they are now suspicious of each other and it used to be Black n White that was the split...Now it is along political lines as well, to add to the poison that may consume them if this nonsense does not end soon

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them

Have you actually read what he wrote? "

don't worry... i'm living in his head rent free....

he always has pops at me and yet never actually adds to the topic discussed...

an original thought from him would be the first....

"Bloody he’ll Fabio,you must be really pissed off that the 2 things you say are dear to you have been shot down by the people,Brexit and Trump ,maybe it’s you who needs to change and not them

an original thought from him would be the first...."

With all this knowledge you wonder why the world is in such a mess? The brain's on here should be ruling it and all would be solved! Alternatively don't let the bastards grind you down!

in Lancashire

an original thought from him would be the first...."

It's the norm from him..

At some point in the future, the people behind the domestic terrorism happening in the US right now, will be identified. It could be anybody, Trump supporters angry at all the shit being thrown at their president. Could just as well be Trump haters trying to make it look like his supporters are responsible. I am not aware of anyone trying to blame the Russians? (They get the blame for everything else, and if they can use novichok they could easily switch to ricin.)

It could be that the military or ex military personnel are involved. The fact that none of the letter bombing attempts were successful makes me suspicious. In fact the whole of this mess leaves me wondering. Nothing should be taken for granted here, this could be anything...

in Lancashire

And the conspiracies continue..

"And the conspiracies continue.. "

And they will until the actual truth is found and proven. It’s human nature to try and guess what is happening. With politics most will try and spin their guesswork towards their personal beliefs. It won’t affect the truth, which will out in the end, imo.

in Lancashire

"And the conspiracies continue..

And they will until the actual truth is found and proven. It’s human nature to try and guess what is happening. With politics most will try and spin their guesswork towards their personal beliefs. It won’t affect the truth, which will out in the end, imo."

The guy they just arrested looks pretty much to be a right wing trump loving democrat hating domestic terrorist..

Your post above is insinuating as others did with Mair after he butchered Jo Cox that there's other reasons other than what in that case was the facts that he was a far right nazi..

Why is it that whenever it's someone from the right that does these things that smokescreening starts?

When it's the taliban or IS inspired its clear cut and btw they are all vile and there should be no place at all for their ilk in societies, whatever their sick ideology..

"And the conspiracies continue..

And they will until the actual truth is found and proven. It’s human nature to try and guess what is happening. With politics most will try and spin their guesswork towards their personal beliefs. It won’t affect the truth, which will out in the end, imo.

The guy they just arrested looks pretty much to be a right wing trump loving democrat hating domestic terrorist..

Your post above is insinuating as others did with Mair after he butchered Jo Cox that there's other reasons other than what in that case was the facts that he was a far right nazi..

Why is it that whenever it's someone from the right that does these things that smokescreening starts?

When it's the taliban or IS inspired its clear cut and btw they are all vile and there should be no place at all for their ilk in societies, whatever their sick ideology..

"

I’m not predicting anything, just saying that nothing has been proven yet. I haven’t seen the man they have arrested, so why would I cast aspersions about him?

Like I said before, the truth will out...

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

All we do when we associate acts of violence with politicians , and blame them by implication, is increase polarisation. Trump is an oaf in my opinion, but he’s no more responsible for violent acts by his supporters than Sanders was when his supporter shot that Republican Senator last year.

I wish all sides could tone down the rhetoric, and Trump as President should lead rather than keep stoking it up but however hyperbolic that becomes it’s never either an excuse for violence nor should it be confused with it.

"All we do when we associate acts of violence with politicians , and blame them by implication, is increase polarisation. Trump is an oaf in my opinion, but he’s no more responsible for violent acts by his supporters than Sanders was when his supporter shot that Republican Senator last year.

I wish all sides could tone down the rhetoric, and Trump as President should lead rather than keep stoking it up but however hyperbolic that becomes it’s never either an excuse for violence nor should it be confused with it. "

Never going to tone down trump. Even when he dies he will have the biggest, saddest, most beautiful funeral ever!

violence .. it's the hallmark of the racist righties ... it's written through them like a stick of rock ... the racist righties on these forums have continually threatened this country with violence in past threads when they feel the slightest bit threatened by not getting exactly what they want ... it's proven.

Manchester

"In a country that must rank as one of the most violent in the world, both at home and abroad, is it any surprise it is lead by someone whose rhetoric is also violent?

"

Most people would if they listened to people on social media like this example say.

However there actually ranked 104 out of 161 just below that legal country of Belgium

Manchester

#lethal

"In a country that must rank as one of the most violent in the world, both at home and abroad, is it any surprise it is lead by someone whose rhetoric is also violent?

Most people would if they listened to people on social media like this example say.

However there actually ranked 104 out of 161 just below that legal country of Belgium "

United States has the 14th highest murder rate per capita.

1st in r4pe

1st in gun crime.

Manchester

However there actually ranked 104 out of 161 just below that legal country of Belgium

1st in r4pe

1st in gun crime."

the 50 worst cities for murder per capita in the world have 4 from the USA they are.

St louis

Baltimore

Detroit

New Orleans

Baltimore for instance I think is completely democratically run and has been for decades.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

1st in r4pe

1st in gun crime. the 50 worst cities for murder per capita in the world have 4 from the USA they are.

St louis

Baltimore

Detroit

New Orleans

Baltimore for instance I think is completely democratically run and has been for decades.

"

And almost all the other cities in that top 50 are in South/Central America. That's supposed to show the US in a good light, is it? To have cities where the murder rate compares to Colombian cities?

Manchester

1st in r4pe

1st in gun crime. the 50 worst cities for murder per capita in the world have 4 from the USA they are.

St louis

Baltimore

Detroit

New Orleans

And almost all the other cities in that top 50 are in South/Central America. That's supposed to show the US in a good light, is it? To have cities where the murder rate compares to Colombian cities? "

No I think it's dreadful however there all democratically run with democratic mayors so I find it hard to pin the problem on republicans.

London

1st in r4pe

St louis

Baltimore

Detroit

New Orleans

And almost all the other cities in that top 50 are in South/Central America. That's supposed to show the US in a good light, is it? To have cities where the murder rate compares to Colombian cities? .

No I think it's dreadful however there all democratically run with democratic mayors so I find it hard to pin the problem on republicans."

And if you look at the US cities with lowest murder rates you can see a whole bunch from Democrat run (and wealthy) California.

It's almost as if violent crime is driven largely by poverty and not whoever happens to be Mayor.

Manchester

1st in r4pe

St louis

Baltimore

Detroit

New Orleans

And almost all the other cities in that top 50 are in South/Central America. That's supposed to show the US in a good light, is it? To have cities where the murder rate compares to Colombian cities? .

No I think it's dreadful however there all democratically run with democratic mayors so I find it hard to pin the problem on republicans.

And if you look at the US cities with lowest murder rates you can see a whole bunch from Democrat run (and wealthy) California.

It's almost as if violent crime is driven largely by poverty and not whoever happens to be Mayor. "

Yes I agree with you!

Manchester

See this thread isn't about democrat or republican it's about crazy deranged people.

It is about violent people who instead of throwing a punch or kick...Pick up a gun and KILL....The Genie is out of the bottle re gun control but it is now a country that is on a downward spiral

no ... this thread, as underlined by the thread title, is about the proven fact that righties have a propensity for violence and violently attacking anyone who disagrees with retarded rightism

Well history proves that political dogma be it from Communist or Nationalist beliefs.......Leads to the People who disagree with said system being ostracised, belittled then attacked physically ......and ultimately even burned and gassed.....So all you fake news idiots better wake up, your time will come as well

From living in and around Brighton I can say for sure that political violence is not restricted to members of the right. Ours is a very liberal leftist area, and organised political violence, and the silencing of oposing voices happens here, a lot.

The far left is alive and kicking, kicking the shit out of anyone they suspect of being right wing.

On the very rare occasion when they are outnumbered, Brighton’s leftist thugs show themselves to be like any other lowlifes, bloody cowards...

"no ... this thread, as underlined by the thread title, is about the proven fact that righties have a propensity for violence and violently attacking anyone who disagrees with retarded rightism"

Something's are undeniable and irrefutable .Like this post.

"From living in and around Brighton I can say for sure that political violence is not restricted to members of the right. Ours is a very liberal leftist area, and organised political violence, and the silencing of oposing voices happens here, a lot.

The far left is alive and kicking, kicking the shit out of anyone they suspect of being right wing.

On the very rare occasion when they are outnumbered, Brighton’s leftist thugs show themselves to be like any other lowlifes, bloody cowards..."

Those poor EDL lads eh? Haha.

From reading your posts, I’m sure you’d regard me as some kind of extreme lefty loony. I’m against racism, fascism, against a totalitarian government empowered by Brexit to commence the oppression of the people to gain yet more power and wealth. So god knows what kind of things you’d call me. I don’t consider myself a “leftie” at all.

As far as I am concerned, if you have to resort to violence or name calling, then your point of view or argument can’t be a very good one. If you had something worth saying, you should be able to expresss it using other means. Regardless of left/right/other leanings.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

"if you are going to twist so many facts in one post... then it is begging to be fact checked....

The fake bomb guy was caught, luckily none of the 10 bombs were real. Plus and not mentioned: he was a native American supremacist and not a

white supremacist as told on CNN

a) according to the FBI and the DOJ the "fake bombs" were live...

B) he is not native american.... his family confirmed his dad was filipino and his mum was Italian.... so yes, we can put trump supporting nutjob back on the table....

so we go on......

The guy who shot up the synagogue was a Trump hating , Jew hating radical who said the only good thing that a MAGA hat can be used for is to burn and that Trump is controlled by Jews. Jew hatred is growing. Twitter is full of it. Trump is without doubt the most pro new president ever.

if you are going to make this political... i have never head of a democratic leaning white nationalist.... after all "most them jews tend to be blue!"

As for the leftist radicals that are stopping people's cars in Portland and attacking people if

they are white.. I condemn this also.

glad you did... since you mention portland, hear the story about the crying white nationalist who has been charge with hate crimes for abusing black folk... he is pleaded not guilty, he is now thinking of changing that plea

or the case of the white nationalist in kentucky this week who went into a corner shop and shot

dead 2 black people, but spared a white shopper

because, in his words "white people don't kill

white people"

Both sides have bad actors

Maxine waters told people to get up in the face of republicans if you see them in a restaurant, or if god forbid they use a petrol station. Republicans have been hounded out. Do you condone this?

nope.... not at all, don't condone it in any way, shape or form!! and actually most democrats DID denounce what she said (oh, you must of missed that bit!, again did the right wing media miss that/leave that out on purpose) and because they missed it out maybe trump wouldn't have mentioned it and attack her as often as he does in all his speeches (that would be extrememly

low IQ maxine watres)... and then maybe if he

didn't attack her so much maybe she wouldn't

have ended up this your "fake bomber" (which

the fbi said the bombs were real) list!!!!

oooh.... see how it all fits together!

Holder (ex AG) told people to kick republicans

if you are going to try and make a point, then its probably wise to know what the full quote was...

“No, no,” Holder says. “When they go low, we

kick 'em. That’s what this new Democratic Party

is about."

"When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal, But we got to be tough, and we have to fight for the very things that John Lewis, Martin Luther King, Whitney Young – you know, all those folks gave to us.”

Hillary said "We can not be civil to republicans"

actually again.... here is the full quote:

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about... That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans

seem to recognize and respect is strength."

So yes, trump says things but so do they all. It must all stop.

here is a radical thought...if he stops it maybe he would be able to hold the moral high ground! if he admitted he does it and will change he would hold that high ground....

the truth is trump get caught up in thousands (so far) of lies and doubles down when called on it!! its the press' job to fact check and to report when he isn't telling the truth! thats why trump goes after the media, because he wants his narrative to the one his supporters believe"

Your absolutely correct on all points ! It's nice to see some people actually understand whats going on and know what they are talking about ! It's very unfortunate there are also some people that are so naive and can't comprehend the true facts on nearly anything, at least it appears that way, or they just don't want to accept the truth, because it goes against their twisted beliefs, that they learned from twisted people, like trump and his twisted friends at Fox News ect...ect... !

Fake News Is Fox News ! They lie and distort the truth nearly as much as trump does, but not quite as much, because trump has lied and made misleading statements over 4000 times in less than two years ! We have a real nut case in the oval office !

"From living in and around Brighton I can say for sure that political violence is not restricted to members of the right. Ours is a very liberal leftist area, and organised political violence, and the silencing of oposing voices happens here, a lot.

On the very rare occasion when they are outnumbered, Brighton’s leftist thugs show themselves to be like any other lowlifes, bloody cowards..."

garbage

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"no ... this thread, as underlined by the thread title, is about the proven fact that righties have a propensity for violence and violently attacking anyone who disagrees with retarded rightism

Something's are undeniable and irrefutable .Like this post. "

It isn't though is it. The post you quoted is utter garbage, and is proven false by the fact violence is just at home on the left. If you're in any doubt just ask the left wing activist who violently stabbed the winning candidate in Brazils election earlier this year which resulted in him being admitted to hospital. If a right wing activist had been guilty of stabbing a left wing political candidate we would never have heard the last of it from the likes of you and the other left wing loons on here. As it is though a left wing activist was guilty of the stabbing and we haven't heard a single peep about it from you or the other lefties on here.

"no ... this thread, as underlined by the thread title, is about the proven fact that righties have a propensity for violence and violently attacking anyone who disagrees with retarded rightism

It isn't though is it. The post you quoted is utter garbage, and is proven false by the fact violence is just at home on the left. If you're in any doubt just ask the left wing activist who violently stabbed the winning candidate in Brazils election earlier this year which resulted in him being admitted to hospital. If a right wing activist had been guilty of stabbing a left wing political candidate we would never have heard the last of it from the likes of you and the other left wing loons on here. As it is though a left wing activist was guilty of the stabbing and we haven't heard a single peep about it from you or the other lefties on here. "

try to contain yourself instead of breaking several forum rules such as bitching about other peoples posts followed by attacking them with personal abuse

It isn't though is it. The post you quoted is utter garbage, and is proven false by the fact violence is just at home on the left. If you're in any doubt just ask the left wing activist who violently stabbed the winning candidate in Brazils election earlier this year which resulted in him being admitted to hospital. If a right wing activist had been guilty of stabbing a left wing political candidate we would never have heard the last of it from the likes of you and the other left wing loons on here. As it is though a left wing activist was guilty of the stabbing and we haven't heard a single peep about it from you or the other lefties on here. "

You’re a joke mate.

So it’s perfectly fine for you to go on about a left wing guy who stabbed a right wing politician. But if the opposite happened and someone mentioned it they’d be a “left wing loon”.

You’re posts are consistently poorly thought out, one sided, and you have a tendency to pick up on a single facet of an argument and bang on and on about it without taking a moment to look at what you’re saying.

It isn't though is it. The post you quoted is utter garbage, and is proven false by the fact violence is just at home on the left. If you're in any doubt just ask the left wing activist who violently stabbed the winning candidate in Brazils election earlier this year which resulted in him being admitted to hospital. If a right wing activist had been guilty of stabbing a left wing political candidate we would never have heard the last of it from the likes of you and the other left wing loons on here. As it is though a left wing activist was guilty of the stabbing and we haven't heard a single peep about it from you or the other lefties on here.

try to contain yourself instead of breaking several forum rules such as bitching about other peoples posts followed by attacking them with personal abuse "

Some people unfortunately have previous form in this regard.

Cannock

You’re a joke mate.

So it’s perfectly fine for you to go on about a left wing guy who stabbed a right wing politician. But if the opposite happened and someone mentioned it they’d be a “left wing loon”.

You’re posts are consistently poorly thought out, one sided, and you have a tendency to pick up on a single facet of an argument and bang on and on about it without taking a moment to look at what you’re saying. "

The only joke here is you.

The opposite clearly didn't happen did it, and rather than condemn the stabbing you instead chose to attack me. Speaks volumes about your morals and values. The moral high chair that you think you sit on is nothing more than an illusion, and you've just exposed yourself along with others on the thread.

You’re a joke mate.

You’re posts are consistently poorly thought out, one sided, and you have a tendency to pick up on a single facet of an argument and bang on and on about it without taking a moment to look at what you’re saying. "

don't sweat it dude ... it's the usual righty tactic of pretending right wing racist separatist assassin's don't exist, even when they've stabbed politicians to death in the lead up to a ballot, shouting slogans from ukip, bnp, edl, na, nf, dfl etc etc etc

Cannock

On the very rare occasion when they are outnumbered, Brighton’s leftist thugs show themselves to be like any other lowlifes, bloody cowards...

garbage"

Try to contain yourself instead of breaking forum rules by bitching about other people's posts.

the fact is that now right wing violence is so extreme and so common place that even MI5 who have themselves previously been involved in a rightwing plot to bring down a british government, have now been placed in charge of intel etc over the police in order to combat the violent right wing threat, which they have also said is now proven to be the most extreme threat to public safety in th UK

Cannock

"the fact is that now right wing violence is so extreme and so common place that even MI5 who have themselves previously been involved in a rightwing plot to bring down a british government, have now been placed in charge of intel etc over the police in order to combat the violent right wing threat, which they have also said is now proven to be the most extreme threat to public safety in th UK"

The biggest threat to the UK when it comes to violence, extremism and terrorism is from radical Islamists. The number of deaths resulting from Islamic inspired violence and terrorism far outstrips the number of deaths resulting from any far right plots or attacks. The statistics and official numbers on this just don't tally with what you said in your post.

in Lancashire

Tbh some of us don't trawl the globe looking for a piece of sad news in order to spout off in an agenda driven pique of faux outrage as you do..

Funny when Thomas mair murdered Jo Cox you spent ages denying he was of the same political mindset as yourself, he was ill you insisted..

Double strawman standards eh..

Btw the guy who stabbed the politician in Brazil is to be condemned..

Where do you stand on the trump loving right wing terrorist who sent the pipe bombs in the states last week, is he a loon or one of your own?

"the fact is that now right wing violence is so extreme and so common place that even MI5 who have themselves previously been involved in a rightwing plot to bring down a british government, have now been placed in charge of intel etc over the police in order to combat the violent right wing threat, which they have also said is now proven to be the most extreme threat to public safety in th UK

The biggest threat to the UK when it comes to violence, extremism and terrorism is from radical Islamists. The number of deaths resulting from Islamic inspired violence and terrorism far outstrips the number of deaths resulting from any far right plots or attacks. The statistics and official numbers on this just don't tally with what you said in your post. "

For someone so poorly informed and whom had such a terrible understanding of politics, you sure do post a lot in this forum.

Cannock

Tbh some of us don't trawl the globe looking for a piece of sad news in order to spout off in an agenda driven pique of faux outrage as you do..

Funny when Thomas mair murdered Jo Cox you spent ages denying he was of the same political mindset as yourself, he was ill you insisted..

Where do you stand on the trump loving right wing terrorist who sent the pipe bombs in the states last week, is he a loon or one of your own?

"

I didn't have to trawl the globe looking for any sad news. It was on the BBC and Sky news here in the UK at the time it happened. Still there wasn't a peep about it on here at the time from any hypocritical lefties.

Cannock

"the fact is that now right wing violence is so extreme and so common place that even MI5 who have themselves previously been involved in a rightwing plot to bring down a british government, have now been placed in charge of intel etc over the police in order to combat the violent right wing threat, which they have also said is now proven to be the most extreme threat to public safety in th UK

The biggest threat to the UK when it comes to violence, extremism and terrorism is from radical Islamists. The number of deaths resulting from Islamic inspired violence and terrorism far outstrips the number of deaths resulting from any far right plots or attacks. The statistics and official numbers on this just don't tally with what you said in your post.

For someone so poorly informed and whom had such a terrible understanding of politics, you sure do post a lot in this forum. "

Are you saying there have been more deaths in the UK as a result of right wing extremism compared to Islamic extremism then? What is your basis for thinking this?

As I said the official numbers and statistics back up what I say. What backs up what you say, other than your own ill informed opinion?

North Bucks

"the fact is that now right wing violence is so extreme and so common place that even MI5 who have themselves previously been involved in a rightwing plot to bring down a british government, have now been placed in charge of intel etc over the police in order to combat the violent right wing threat, which they have also said is now proven to be the most extreme threat to public safety in th UK"

That’s factually incorrect. Whilst indeed (Right wing)a threat and now coming under the security services umbrella it’s still Islamic terrorism mate.

in Lancashire

I didn't have to trawl the globe looking for any sad news. It was on the BBC and Sky news here in the UK at the time it happened. Still there wasn't a peep about it on here at the time from any hypocritical lefties. "

Your calling people loons and hypocrites based on your assumption that they saw a piece on the news, when?

What else was news here that day?

Did you condemn the murders in the synagogue, did you condemn the murder of 2 Black people in the shop in the states and did you condemn the pipe bombs sent to Democrats..

Certainly two of those were prominent last week..

For someone so poorly informed and whom had such a terrible understanding of politics, you sure do post a lot in this forum. "

just realise that this is just another righty tactic of making up stuff then repeating it as many times as possible in order to obfuscate any kind of reality .... the reply is a cut and paste from a template stored on the many alt right forums ... in this case i recognise the reply as a template from 4chan ... most of the righties posts on these threads are from templates provided by right wing extremists on alt right forums and heavily promoted by steve bannon and that monumental bellend alex jones in order to unify the global racist right wing extremist movement ... if you recognise the pattern it's easy to expose it for the garbage that it is

Cannock

That’s factually incorrect. Whilst indeed (Right wing)a threat and now coming under the security services umbrella it’s still Islamic terrorism mate. "

At last someone sensible, who can look at official numbers and statistics and can come to the correct conclusion based on those numbers and statistics.

For someone so poorly informed and whom had such a terrible understanding of politics, you sure do post a lot in this forum.

just realise that this is just another righty tactic of making up stuff then repeating it as many times as possible in order to obfuscate any kind of reality .... the reply is a cut and paste from a template stored on the many alt right forums ... in this case i recognise the reply as a template from 4chan ... most of the righties posts on these threads are from templates provided by right wing extremists on alt right forums and heavily promoted by steve bannon and that monumental bellend alex jones in order to unify the global racist right wing extremist movement ... if you recognise the pattern it's easy to expose it for the garbage that it is "

Ah that’s good to know. I recognise some basic behaviours. Stating lies over and over as if they are facts. Ridiculing anyone who speaks out against racist and fascist behaviour as “loony left”. Latching on to a single example of something and stating that’s how the world is (this posters favourite tactic).

But I didn’t know they copied and paste it from such sites. I do recognise some of his ill informed opinions as coming direct from the daily express and daily mail websites and comments sections.

North Bucks

last time I went to see what the fuss about 4 Chan was it was all anime girlfriends, tentacle porn and fedora. How times change

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

just realise that this is just another righty tactic of making up stuff then repeating it as many times as possible in order to obfuscate any kind of reality .... the reply is a cut and paste from a template stored on the many alt right forums ... in this case i recognise the reply as a template from 4chan ... most of the righties posts on these threads are from templates provided by right wing extremists on alt right forums and heavily promoted by steve bannon and that monumental bellend alex jones in order to unify the global racist right wing extremist movement ... if you recognise the pattern it's easy to expose it for the garbage that it is

Ah that’s good to know. I recognise some basic behaviours. Stating lies over and over as if they are facts. Ridiculing anyone who speaks out against racist and fascist behaviour as “loony left”. Latching on to a single example of something and stating that’s how the world is (this posters favourite tactic).

But I didn’t know they copied and paste it from such sites. I do recognise some of his ill informed opinions as coming direct from the daily express and daily mail websites and comments sections."

That the far right have to have the few with multiple brain cells write "press releases" for them to cut and paste into debates because they are too thick to argue their own points has made my day somewhat.

North Bucks

I have copied and pasted this template and can’t find any search results on it? Surely if it was a template it would be shared across multiple platforms

We sure about this?

"last time I went to see what the fuss about 4 Chan was it was all anime girlfriends, tentacle porn and fedora. How times change "

another tactic displayed .... pretend that the existance of the right wing forums is a myth whilst simultaneously attempting to convice the wider audience that you are a liberal centerist

North Bucks

"last time I went to see what the fuss about 4 Chan was it was all anime girlfriends, tentacle porn and fedora. How times change

another tactic displayed .... pretend that the existance of the right wing forums is a myth whilst simultaneously attempting to convice the wider audience that you are a liberal centerist"

Eh?

Please don’t align me with the Right. I was merely commenting on my own experience with 4chan.

Are you ok mate?

"last time I went to see what the fuss about 4 Chan was it was all anime girlfriends, tentacle porn and fedora. How times change

another tactic displayed .... pretend that the existance of the right wing forums is a myth whilst simultaneously attempting to convice the wider audience that you are a liberal centerist

Eh?

Please don’t align me with the Right. I was merely commenting on my own experience with 4chan.

Are you ok mate? "

you are not my 'mate'

North Bucks

Eh?

Are you ok mate?

you are not my 'mate'"

Ok mate.

I found the politics section. Can’t find a specific Right Wing though. Plenty of arguments that makes this part of Fab pale. Not for the feint hearted.

Can you add clarity is the Right wing section hidden somewhere?

Cannock

But I didn’t know they copied and paste it from such sites. I do recognise some of his ill informed opinions as coming direct from the daily express and daily mail websites and comments sections.

That the far right have to have the few with multiple brain cells write "press releases" for them to cut and paste into debates because they are too thick to argue their own points has made my day somewhat. "

You're easily pleased then, ah well simple pleasures for simple people.

That the far right have to have the few with multiple brain cells write "press releases" for them to cut and paste into debates because they are too thick to argue their own points has made my day somewhat. "

.... and now that you have expressed your realisation of the facts surrounding their cut and paste tactic, they will most probably quote this post and attack you with a reply made up of some kind of poorly worded personal abuse

Manchester

I'm beginning to see why they have a septate forum for politics

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"

However Sanders wasn't inciting violence in that statement..subtle difference

On Wednesday, Britain’s top counter-terrorism police officer, Neil Basu, told MPs on the home affairs committee that the extreme rightwing was growing across Europe and said: “There is no doubt that crosses the border into the UK and there have been attempts by groups here to coordinate with European partners as well.”

Basu also told MPs that Islamist and extreme rightwing terrorism were inciting each other: “There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the two ideologies, both perverse, are both feeding each other.” He said he believed the situation was “worse and growing” and that a big rise in hate crime is a “proxy indication” of that.

Just in case the extreme right loons in the forum call fake news...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/28/mi5-lead-battle-against-uk-rightwing-extremists-police-action

Tbf I’m not sure if anyone denied it was becoming a problem, just it was the biggest threat. It looks like Islam based territusm still outweighs right wing by c 4 to 1.

As a non Muslim the odds are probably higher as it seems Islam terrorism is random, while right wing terrorism is targeted at specific victims.

However the change in approach suggests it is being seen as a growing problem.

If I was more disingenuous I’d extrapolate a short term trend and claim it will be the biggest type of trrrorisin by a certain date ....

"Tbf I’m not sure if anyone denied it was becoming a problem, just it was the biggest threat. It looks like Islam based territusm still outweighs right wing by c 4 to 1.

As a non Muslim the odds are probably higher as it seems Islam terrorism is random, while right wing terrorism is targeted at specific victims.

However the change in approach suggests it is being seen as a growing problem.

If I was more disingenuous I’d extrapolate a short term trend and claim it will be the biggest type of trrrorisin by a certain date .... "

i didn't mention terrorism ... i mentioned extreme right wing violence

Apologies if you did. This thread had turned to the fact MI5 were now in charge of right wing threat.

Reading back “most extreme threat”’wasn’t the clearest what it covered. Be useful to clarify and cite sources...

"Reading back “most extreme threat”’wasn’t the clearest what it covered. Be useful to clarify and cite sources... "

the source was andrew parker talking about the rise of right wing violence in society .... in recent months various right wing extremist groups have rampaged through london during so called 'protest marches' and have purposely saught to violently attack the police presence assigned to the demonstrations and anyone perseeved to be left wing .... mostly targeting anyone who wears red and black clothing basically .... MI5 are involved and using what they have learned about the 'radicalisation of vulnerable people' over the last 20 years to disrupt the right from organising at a cross border international level

"Reading back “most extreme threat”’wasn’t the clearest what it covered. Be useful to clarify and cite sources...

the source was andrew parker talking about the rise of right wing violence in society .... in recent months various right wing extremist groups have rampaged through london during so called 'protest marches' and have purposely saught to violently attack the police presence assigned to the demonstrations and anyone perseeved to be left wing .... mostly targeting anyone who wears red and black clothing basically .... MI5 are involved and using what they have learned about the 'radicalisation of vulnerable people' over the last 20 years to disrupt the right from organising at a cross border international level"

can you post a link or a quote ? I’ve goodlegle Andrew Parker Rightvwing and it’s not bringing up anything recent.

"Reading back “most extreme threat”’wasn’t the clearest what it covered. Be useful to clarify and cite sources...

the source was andrew parker talking about the rise of right wing violence in society .... in recent months various right wing extremist groups have rampaged through london during so called 'protest marches' and have purposely saught to violently attack the police presence assigned to the demonstrations and anyone perseeved to be left wing .... mostly targeting anyone who wears red and black clothing basically .... MI5 are involved and using what they have learned about the 'radicalisation of vulnerable people' over the last 20 years to disrupt the right from organising at a cross border international levelcan you post a link or a quote ? I’ve goodlegle Andrew Parker Rightvwing and it’s not bringing up anything recent. "

site rules don't allow anything other that mainstream media or youtube .... so no ... you'll have to research it properly to find what he said

the source was andrew parker talking about the rise of right wing violence in society .... in recent months various right wing extremist groups have rampaged through london during so called 'protest marches' and have purposely saught to violently attack the police presence assigned to the demonstrations and anyone perseeved to be left wing .... mostly targeting anyone who wears red and black clothing basically .... MI5 are involved and using what they have learned about the 'radicalisation of vulnerable people' over the last 20 years to disrupt the right from organising at a cross border international levelcan you post a link or a quote ? I’ve goodlegle Andrew Parker Rightvwing and it’s not bringing up anything recent.

site rules don't allow anything other that mainstream media or youtube .... so no ... you'll have to research it properly to find what he said"

i can google a quote... even one not quoted in mainstream media.

Long live Israel.....

Manchester

However Sanders wasn't inciting violence in that statement..subtle difference"

No that was my whole point .

Only a crazy deranged person would interpret either set as a sign to pipe bomb or openly shoot at while playing basketball, it's exactly as I mentioned about the Koran, only crazy people read a phrase like kill Jews and think yeah that's what I should do as it says it in the good book.

garbage"

If that is the case then perhaps you would care to enlighten us all? Because I made a genuine post about things I have witnessed in my local area. I have lived down here for over 35 years, and know all about places such as the Crowley Club, and all the so-called Anti Fascist witch hunts that occur here.

So prove me wrong! Go on!!

garbage

If that is the case then perhaps you would care to enlighten us all? Because I made a genuine post about things I have witnessed in my local area. I have lived down here for over 35 years, and know all about places such as the Crowley Club, and all the so-called Anti Fascist witch hunts that occur here.

So prove me wrong! Go on!!"

Do you have instances when it’s true ? Hard to show something doesn’t happen

(Not that I’m disbelieving you. But he who makes the claim need to provide the evidence.)

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

I think that the extremists on both sides are quite open to violence as a means of getting their point across. It is a neanderthal technique of resolving disagreements with fights because the closed and empty mind is incapable of rationale.

Fortunately, 99% of the population are not extremists and possess the ability to debate, discuss and disagree without the need to use a baseball bat to get their point across.

garbage

So prove me wrong! Go on!!"

If it's that rough, maybe you should move.

here's the links to news reports proving the massive incidence of leftwing violence in brighton ....

"__________________"

"__________________"

"__________________"

and lastly ...

"__________________"

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"here's the links to news reports proving the massive incidence of leftwing violence in brighton ....

"__________________"

"__________________"

"__________________"

and lastly ...

"__________________"

"

Oh aye, it's proper rough down Brighton....

Is there any context to this supposed "left wing violence"?

Have you witnessed any peacehaven?

What were you doing at the time?

Bristol East

The synagogue shooter is said to have told police he did it to stop "genocide".

Apparently, it is a common on-line theme of the white supremacist - they see threats everywhere to their clan.

(The irony of the white European being the immigrant on the American continent is obviously lost on these people.)

Immigration, multiculturalism, feminism, Jews, mixed race marriage, refugees - all are somehow a threat to their way of life and needed to be pushed back.

Shades of Germany in the 1930s when public attitudes began to harden around anything deemed "un-German".

The book-burnings of 1933 perhaps the greatest harbinger of what was about to come.

Trump and his cohorts are beginning their assault on anything they see as "un-American".

Migrants, refugees, transgender . . . all easy targets.

Last week, a federal government memo was leaked. It set out plans to erase any recognition of transgender people by asserting that sex assigned at birth was immutable, i.e. the federal government would not recognise a transgender person in any context other than that stated on their birth certificate.

Then this week the disclosure that all reference to transgender has been erased from the government website.

Now, troops being moved to the border to "protect" the Americans - I was about to say native, but the immigrants butchered most in a genocidal slaughter.

Trump re-tweeting posts from white supremacists; praying in front of the cameras at the White House while being blessed by a preacher; declaring black is white then white is black, and lambasting the media for telling the public their leader is a serial liar.

The synagogue shooter is an extreme manifestation of the Trump cohort.

“A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends.”

- US vice-president Henry Wallace, 1944

“When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labelled ‘made in Germany’; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, ‘Americanism’.”

- New York Times, 1938

Bristol East

Have you heard of the Middle East Forum?

Sounds innocent, enough.

Its own description:

"The Middle East Forum promotes American interests in the Middle East and protects Western values from Middle Eastern threats.

"In the Middle East, we focus on ways to defeat radical Islam; work for Palestinian acceptance of Israel; develop strategies to contain Iran; and deal with the great advances of anarchy.

"At home, the Forum emphasizes the danger of lawful Islamism; protects the freedoms of anti-Islamist authors, activists, and publishers; and works to improve Middle East studies."

The organisation that is:

a) funding the legal costs of Tommy Robinson

b) funded, staffed and organised the "Free Tommy" rallies in London

c) lobbied the UK and US Governments

Nothing to do with the protection of minors and everything to do with the erasure of muslims in western society.

in the news this evening, another 11 ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist thugs are being hunted by the authorities after their vile disgusting and utterly sickening rampage of violence through the capital, leaving behind them a wake of battered and blood soaked innocent victims ... this tide of right wing violence is becomming an everyday occurance

Cannock

"The synagogue shooter is said to have told police he did it to stop "genocide".

Apparently, it is a common on-line theme of the white supremacist - they see threats everywhere to their clan.

(The irony of the white European being the immigrant on the American continent is obviously lost on these people.)

Immigration, multiculturalism, feminism, Jews, mixed race marriage, refugees - all are somehow a threat to their way of life and needed to be pushed back.

Shades of Germany in the 1930s when public attitudes began to harden around anything deemed "un-German".

The book-burnings of 1933 perhaps the greatest harbinger of what was about to come.

Trump and his cohorts are beginning their assault on anything they see as "un-American".

Last week, a federal government memo was leaked. It set out plans to erase any recognition of transgender people by asserting that sex assigned at birth was immutable, i.e. the federal government would not recognise a transgender person in any context other than that stated on their birth certificate.

Then this week the disclosure that all reference to transgender has been erased from the government website.

Now, troops being moved to the border to "protect" the Americans - I was about to say native, but the immigrants butchered most in a genocidal slaughter.

Trump re-tweeting posts from white supremacists; praying in front of the cameras at the White House while being blessed by a preacher; declaring black is white then white is black, and lambasting the media for telling the public their leader is a serial liar.

“A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends.”

“When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labelled ‘made in Germany’; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, ‘Americanism’.”

- New York Times, 1938

"

You seem to like posting quotes, well here is another one for you....

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will be in the name of Liberalism".

Former US President, Ronald Reagan, 1975.

"The synagogue shooter is said to have told police he did it to stop "genocide".

- New York Times, 1938

Former US President, Ronald Reagan, 1975. "

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!

Bristol East

[Removed by poster at 30/10/18 21:04:09]

- New York Times, 1938

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!"

It wasn't a trump supporter who abused and belittled the widow of a police officer who died on September the 11th,that honour goes to a far left leaning piece of s##t who I'd love to name and shame here but prob can't ( not that you'll see the video of it on BBC,cnn or the like )...,and it was a leftist nut job who murdered members of the Jewish faith in Pittsburgh but not to be out done,a member of the Jewish community was stabbed by 3 Muslim men in France...but we'll just pretend it had nothing to do with the fact he was Jewish that he was targeted.....radical Islam and far right liberalism,the perfect combination eh.

- New York Times, 1938

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!It wasn't a trump supporter who abused and belittled the widow of a police officer who died on September the 11th,that honour goes to a far left leaning piece of s##t who I'd love to name and shame here but prob can't ( not that you'll see the video of it on BBC,cnn or the like )...,and it was a leftist nut job who murdered members of the Jewish faith in Pittsburgh but not to be out done,a member of the Jewish community was stabbed by 3 Muslim men in France...but we'll just pretend it had nothing to do with the fact he was Jewish that he was targeted.....radical Islam and far right liberalism,the perfect combination eh."

my bad i Ment to say radical Islam and far left liberalism ( dame spell check )

- New York Times, 1938

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!It wasn't a trump supporter who abused and belittled the widow of a police officer who died on September the 11th,that honour goes to a far left leaning piece of s##t who I'd love to name and shame here but prob can't ( not that you'll see the video of it on BBC,cnn or the like )...,and it was a leftist nut job who murdered members of the Jewish faith in Pittsburgh but not to be out done,a member of the Jewish community was stabbed by 3 Muslim men in France...but we'll just pretend it had nothing to do with the fact he was Jewish that he was targeted.....radical Islam and far right liberalism,the perfect combination eh.my bad i Ment to say radical Islam and far left liberalism ( dame spell check )"

So your argument, (aside from the usual standard anti-Islam stuff), is that non-fascists and non-racists can be violent pricks too.

We all know that. The point is that way way more of it comes from the far right. And it’s on the rise.

Cannock

- New York Times, 1938

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!"

Actually Reagan was one of the best American Presidents of all time. Hugely influential in the fall of the Berlin Wall which united a divided Germany, and also hugely influential in the defeat of Communism during the Cold war, maybe that's the real reason why the far left and Commie's really hate him so much.

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

- New York Times, 1938

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!It wasn't a trump supporter who abused and belittled the widow of a police officer who died on September the 11th,that honour goes to a far left leaning piece of s##t who I'd love to name and shame here but prob can't ( not that you'll see the video of it on BBC,cnn or the like )...,and it was a leftist nut job who murdered members of the Jewish faith in Pittsburgh but not to be out done,a member of the Jewish community was stabbed by 3 Muslim men in France...but we'll just pretend it had nothing to do with the fact he was Jewish that he was targeted.....radical Islam and far right liberalism,the perfect combination eh.my bad i Ment to say radical Islam and far left liberalism ( dame spell check )

So your argument, (aside from the usual standard anti-Islam stuff), is that non-fascists and non-racists can be violent pricks too.

We all know that. The point is that way way more of it comes from the far right. And it’s on the rise.

"

Er stalin, pol pot, mao, and ho chi minhand i havent noticed tm sending tanks against demonstration like china did

- New York Times, 1938

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!It wasn't a trump supporter who abused and belittled the widow of a police officer who died on September the 11th,that honour goes to a far left leaning piece of s##t who I'd love to name and shame here but prob can't ( not that you'll see the video of it on BBC,cnn or the like )...,and it was a leftist nut job who murdered members of the Jewish faith in Pittsburgh but not to be out done,a member of the Jewish community was stabbed by 3 Muslim men in France...but we'll just pretend it had nothing to do with the fact he was Jewish that he was targeted.....radical Islam and far right liberalism,the perfect combination eh.my bad i Ment to say radical Islam and far left liberalism ( dame spell check )

Er stalin, pol pot, mao, and ho chi minhand i havent noticed tm sending tanks against demonstration like china did"

Top notch work there captain naming some historical figures. Thanks for coming.

- New York Times, 1938

Not the brightest guy either! Similar to trump, radical give aways, which just crippled the nation, lumbered it with significant debt. Had poor understanding of economics and not that good as an actor either!

Actually Reagan was one of the best American Presidents of all time. Hugely influential in the fall of the Berlin Wall which united a divided Germany, and also hugely influential in the defeat of Communism during the Cold war, maybe that's the real reason why the far left and Commie's really hate him so much. "

Of course you liked Reagan. Tax cuts for the rich, scapegoating communism, massive defence spending, welfare cuts, etc

Classic “fuck the poor” policies while spending public money on weapons and nukes etc.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

- New York Times, 1938

Actually Reagan was one of the best American Presidents of all time. Hugely influential in the fall of the Berlin Wall which united a divided Germany, and also hugely influential in the defeat of Communism during the Cold war, maybe that's the real reason why the far left and Commie's really hate him so much. "

People think Reagan was a crap President because he was economically illiterate (rising deficits, rising inequality in wealth etc). A triumph of style over substance

- New York Times, 1938

Actually Reagan was one of the best American Presidents of all time. Hugely influential in the fall of the Berlin Wall which united a divided Germany, and also hugely influential in the defeat of Communism during the Cold war, maybe that's the real reason why the far left and Commie's really hate him so much.

Of course you liked Reagan. Tax cuts for the rich, scapegoating communism, massive defence spending, welfare cuts, etc

Classic “fuck the poor” policies while spending public money on weapons and nukes etc."

Ha ha....like comunisim and socialism haven't really fucked the poor...a workers utopia yeah right..

- New York Times, 1938

Classic “fuck the poor” policies while spending public money on weapons and nukes etc.Ha ha....like comunisim and socialism haven't really fucked the poor...a workers utopia yeah right.."

If you haveno argument, attacking communism will help.

What about tsunamis. They’re bad too.

Cannock

- New York Times, 1938

Er stalin, pol pot, mao, and ho chi minhand i havent noticed tm sending tanks against demonstration like china did

Top notch work there captain naming some historical figures. Thanks for coming. "

It's not like lefties on here never mention Hitler is it?

London

- New York Times, 1938

It's not like lefties on here never mention Hitler is it? "

The point being made is the far right violence is *currently* more common and increasing, and you named historical figures in response. Can you figure out the problem with that defence?

- New York Times, 1938

Classic “fuck the poor” policies while spending public money on weapons and nukes etc.Ha ha....like comunisim and socialism haven't really fucked the poor...a workers utopia yeah right..

What about tsunamis. They’re bad too. "

Not attacking just pointing out...but take a holiday in to any ex socialist country and see if they'd love to go back to that form of goverment..don't think you'll have many takers...

Cannock

- New York Times, 1938

It's not like lefties on here never mention Hitler is it?

The point being made is the far right violence is *currently* more common and increasing, and you named historical figures in response. Can you figure out the problem with that defence? "

It wasn't me who named historical figures earlier in the thread. Try reading the thread properly and get your facts right!

- New York Times, 1938

Classic “fuck the poor” policies while spending public money on weapons and nukes etc.Ha ha....like comunisim and socialism haven't really fucked the poor...a workers utopia yeah right..

What about tsunamis. They’re bad too. Not attacking just pointing out...but take a holiday in to any ex socialist country and see if they'd love to go back to that form of goverment..don't think you'll have many takers..."

You present your arguments like a 6 year old, unable to defend your position you change the subject.

No one here or anywhere is trying to defend communists.

- New York Times, 1938

What about tsunamis. They’re bad too. Not attacking just pointing out...but take a holiday in to any ex socialist country and see if they'd love to go back to that form of goverment..don't think you'll have many takers...

You present your arguments like a 6 year old, unable to defend your position you change the subject.

No one here or anywhere is trying to defend communists. "

There one and the same..

in the news yesterday, another 11 ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist thugs are being hunted by the authorities after their vile disgusting and utterly sickening rampage of violence through the capital, attacking police, tourist and bystanders, leaving behind them a wake of battered and blood soaked innocent victims ... this tide of right wing violence is becomming an everyday occurance

"in the news yesterday, another 11 ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist thugs are being hunted by the authorities after their vile disgusting and utterly sickening rampage of violence through the capital, attacking police, tourist and bystanders, leaving behind them a wake of battered and blood soaked innocent victims ... this tide of right wing violence is becomming an everyday occurance"

Where - not seen that?

"in the news yesterday, another 11 ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist thugs are being hunted by the authorities after their vile disgusting and utterly sickening rampage of violence through the capital, attacking police, tourist and bystanders, leaving behind them a wake of battered and blood soaked innocent victims ... this tide of right wing violence is becomming an everyday occurance"
Where,when..what news networks or just more liberal leftist bullshit

"in the news yesterday, another 11 ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist thugs are being hunted by the authorities after their vile disgusting and utterly sickening rampage of violence through the capital, attacking police, tourist and bystanders, leaving behind them a wake of battered and blood soaked innocent victims ... this tide of right wing violence is becomming an everyday occurance

Where - not seen that?"

11 key ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist provocateurs who were organising and controlling last months rioting by the Demented Football Thugs in the capital

"in the news yesterday, another 11 ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist thugs are being hunted by the authorities after their vile disgusting and utterly sickening rampage of violence through the capital, attacking police, tourist and bystanders, leaving behind them a wake of battered and blood soaked innocent victims ... this tide of right wing violence is becomming an everyday occurance

Where - not seen that?

11 key ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist provocateurs who were organising and controlling last months rioting by the Demented Football Thugs in the capital "

That's nothing we had that every weekend in the 70's - we called them football hooligans!

Where - not seen that?

11 key ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist provocateurs who were organising and controlling last months rioting by the Demented Football Thugs in the capital

That's nothing we had that every weekend in the 70's - we called them football hooligans! "

"

That's nothing we had that every weekend in the 70's - we called them football hooligans! "

didn't realise that made extreme violence perpetrated by right wing angry white supremacist tommy robinson zombie thugs acceptable ... maybe call MI5 and tell them 'it's ok, it's just a return to 70's hooliganism by racist football fans'

"

That's nothing we had that every weekend in the 70's - we called them football hooligans!

didn't realise that made extreme violence perpetrated by right wing angry white supremacist tommy robinson zombie thugs acceptable ... maybe call MI5 and tell them 'it's ok, it's just a return to 70's hooliganism by racist football fans'"

fuck you really have it in for tommy don't you... ..I'm sure he gives a fuck hahaha

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Where - not seen that?

11 key ultra violent right wing angry white supremacist provocateurs who were organising and controlling last months rioting by the Demented Football Thugs in the capital "

That would be the DFLA...the Democratic Football Lads Alliance. Most of their hierarchy have been convicted of football violence.

I ran into some of their "supporters" at a recent home match (was against Millwall). They were visiting pubs and clubs pre-match, having a bucket collection. They were soon asked to leave the place that I was in, after one was overheard referring to Muslims as "terrorists".

Horrible people. Nothing democratic about them, and living well in the past.

"

didn't realise that made extreme violence perpetrated by right wing angry white supremacist tommy robinson zombie thugs acceptable ... maybe call MI5 and tell them 'it's ok, it's just a return to 70's hooliganism by racist football fans'fuck you really have it in for tommy don't you... ..I'm sure he gives a fuck hahaha"

any normal decent person would want shit like him and his scum supporters removed from the country ... it's only a matter of time before it happens too

Manchester

Seems to be an awful lot of dehumanising done by the left while calling the far right for doing the exact same.

They need to remember the old saying that while fighting your enemy you'll more than likely turn into them.

"

didn't realise that made extreme violence perpetrated by right wing angry white supremacist tommy robinson zombie thugs acceptable ... maybe call MI5 and tell them 'it's ok, it's just a return to 70's hooliganism by racist football fans'fuck you really have it in for tommy don't you... ..I'm sure he gives a fuck hahaha

any normal decent person would want shit like him and his scum supporters removed from the country ... it's only a matter of time before it happens too "

Dream on..

it'll start with after march 29 with a purge of racist scum from the military

North Bucks

"

didn't realise that made extreme violence perpetrated by right wing angry white supremacist tommy robinson zombie thugs acceptable ... maybe call MI5 and tell them 'it's ok, it's just a return to 70's hooliganism by racist football fans'fuck you really have it in for tommy don't you... ..I'm sure he gives a fuck hahaha

any normal decent person would want shit like him and his scum supporters removed from the country ... it's only a matter of time before it happens too "

Where can we remove these idiots to?

It's an inevitable alliance of the football "Ultras " across Europe and the political far right groups.

The age if the White Christian jihadi has come..

Interesting times..

"See this thread isn't about democrat or republican it's about crazy deranged people."

Aside from own excellent post above, everybody here is crazy and deranged...each with their own crackpot theory and sensationalised angle...all based on a disproportionate view from inhaling the media wholesale.

Has anybody read a book called factfulness? Anybody?

"it'll start with after march 29 with a purge of racist scum from the military"
So you like to stab in the back members of your own country's forces who gave their lives for you to talk this crap...true patriot you are eh.

"It's an inevitable alliance of the football "Ultras " across Europe and the political far right groups.

Interesting times.. "

Would that be any different then the Islamist/far left liberial alliance then..

A thread filled with the most idiotic historical strawmen arguments. You are absolute talking shite whenever you bust out the despots of the past as a form of argument.

"It's an inevitable alliance of the football "Ultras " across Europe and the political far right groups.

Interesting times.. Would that be any different then the Islamist/far left liberial alliance then.."

It's an inversion of the Islamist jihadi who fears the westernisation of the Islamic world .

You hear the same from the white Christian jihadi who fear the Islamisation of Europe...

I've lost count the number here who have cited the Islamisation of Europe as reason to leave brexit.The kipper poster predicting millions if Muslims flooding the rules .

Need I say more..