FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Knowing how shit the UK is....

Knowing how shit the UK is....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Why arn't the Iranians stopping in France? Why are they coming to a country they know is leaving the EU, and will become poorer because of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Simple the French give then f... all x

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

France has the largest Muslim population on Europe. Maybe they are trying to reach families, friends, communities already established in the UK

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

[Removed by poster at 28/11/18 14:18:02]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They know that the British Govt will treat them better than it does it’s own people, and they will get accommodation, benefits, free education and healthcare. Even if we are struggling to feed and clothe our own children/OAP’s etc.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Why arn't the Iranians stopping in France? Why are they coming to a country they know is leaving the EU, and will become poorer because of it?"
maybe because the UK isn't shit. You should try traveling a bit mate and see how some people live.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"They know that the British Govt will treat them better than it does it’s own people, and they will get accommodation, benefits, free education and healthcare. Even if we are struggling to feed and clothe our own children/OAP’s etc."

you forgot about free cars, unlimited cash and wagons full of halal food on demand.

salisbury

"Why arn't the Iranians stopping in France? Why are they coming to a country they know is leaving the EU, and will become poorer because of it?maybe because the UK isn't shit. You should try traveling a bit mate and see how some people live. "

People are always complaining about it! Especially on here! The Scots all want to go, I expect the Welsh do to. But those middle easterns..... they can't wait to get in!

"Why arn't the Iranians stopping in France? Why are they coming to a country they know is leaving the EU, and will become poorer because of it?maybe because the UK isn't shit. You should try traveling a bit mate and see how some people live.

People are always complaining about it! Especially on here! The Scots all want to go, I expect the Welsh do to. But those middle easterns..... they can't wait to get in!"

On a serious note maybe because most foreigners second language is English?

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

The Iranians believe it or not actually trust the British despite our old history.

If I was Iranian and I wanted out my first thought would be the UK.

Manchester

"Why arn't the Iranians stopping in France? Why are they coming to a country they know is leaving the EU, and will become poorer because of it?maybe because the UK isn't shit. You should try traveling a bit mate and see how some people live.

People are always complaining about it! Especially on here! The Scots all want to go, I expect the Welsh do to. But those middle easterns..... they can't wait to get in!

On a serious note maybe because most foreigners second language is English? "

Australia speaks English, has a similar climate and economically has a good standard of living.

Manchester

And there's nothing but open water between Iran and Australia

Manchester

Of course Australians aren't libtards like we are in the UK.

"Of course Australians aren't libtards like we are in the UK.

"

Based on that so does America! But which country is closer -UK or Australia, USA?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"And there's nothing but open water between Iran and Australia "

The Australians have a very aggressive stance against illegal migration.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"And there's nothing but open water between Iran and Australia

The Australians have a very aggressive stance against illegal migration. "

Which is why we should follow their lead. All these illegals want to come here as we're seen as a soft touch. We need to toughen up our act!

Which is why we should follow their lead. All these illegals want to come here as we're seen as a soft touch. We need to toughen up our act!"

So why were we so "soft" then?

We could have blocked the lot!

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"The Iranians believe it or not actually trust the British despite our old history.

If I was Iranian and I wanted out my first thought would be the UK."

I would imagine there's still traces of everyday British colonialism in places. These things can take generations to disappear completely.

salisbury

"The Iranians believe it or not actually trust the British despite our old history.

If I was Iranian and I wanted out my first thought would be the UK.

I would imagine there's still traces of everyday British colonialism in places. These things can take generations to disappear completely.

"

Yeah right, I'm sure that's it! "The British used to treat us so well, let's go and enjoy their hospitality.."

"Why arn't the Iranians stopping in France? Why are they coming to a country they know is leaving the EU, and will become poorer because of it?"

Just because they're crossing the channel to the UK, you cannot ignore that Iranians goto other countries in Europe too. Why do you ask this? Get to the underlying point you're trying to tackle.

I assume, so correct me if I'm wrong. That people's claim that the UK will be shit if we leave the EU. And your statement of Iranians wanting to come here means it may not be shit. Is that right?

Because I moved back to the UK to be with family. I don't care if the UK will prosper or fail epically. I'm happy to be surrounded by family and a culture I'm accustomed to.

Which is why we should follow their lead. All these illegals want to come here as we're seen as a soft touch. We need to toughen up our act!"

I'd rather we don't get the negative press and sanctions Australia got hit by when the UN found Australia had had turned an island into a containment divice, and was found to be breaking humanitarian conventions and laws in their treatment of illegal migrants.

I know you think the world doesn't give a crap and that we can do everything on our own terms but I think reality disagrees.

salisbury

"Why arn't the Iranians stopping in France? Why are they coming to a country they know is leaving the EU, and will become poorer because of it?

Just because they're crossing the channel to the UK, you cannot ignore that Iranians goto other countries in Europe too. Why do you ask this? Get to the underlying point you're trying to tackle.

I assume, so correct me if I'm wrong. That people's claim that the UK will be shit if we leave the EU. And your statement of Iranians wanting to come here means it may not be shit. Is that right?

Because I moved back to the UK to be with family. I don't care if the UK will prosper or fail epically. I'm happy to be surrounded by family and a culture I'm accustomed to."

It's a shame that this unwillingness to change culture is so prevalent.

"

It's a shame that this unwillingness to change culture is so prevalent. "

What are you talking about?

salisbury

"

What are you talking about? "

I'm talking about immigrants integrating into the host country's culture, rather than building an area inside that country which just becomes "the Iranian quarter" or such like.

Basically the above poster said It doesn't matter what happens to the UK, because the Iranians who come here will only be mixing with other Iranians anyway.

"

I'm talking about immigrants integrating into the host country's culture, rather than building an area inside that country which just becomes "the Iranian quarter" or such like.

Basically the above poster said It doesn't matter what happens to the UK, because the Iranians who come here will only be mixing with other Iranians anyway."

You ever beeen to China town .Its like little China .They even bring their architecture with them.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"They know that the British Govt will treat them better than it does it’s own people, and they will get accommodation, benefits, free education and healthcare. Even if we are struggling to feed and clothe our own children/OAP’s etc."
So very true

"

Basically the above poster said It doesn't matter what happens to the UK, because the Iranians who come here will only be mixing with other Iranians anyway."

That's not what was said

"

Basically the above poster said It doesn't matter what happens to the UK, because the Iranians who come here will only be mixing with other Iranians anyway.

That's not what was said "

Just look at Brits in Spain for example - don't even learn the language. Take the piss out of Spaniards speaking English in Spain ( their country and having to speak a foreign language ) - is that a good example of integration? Oh forgot to add "but look how much money we are spending "!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

Let’s say that this was true...

1) So what? How does “Iranians mixing with Iranians” negatively impact your life?

2) How long do you think that thevenclaves will last? A generation? Two generations or maybe five generations? They will dissolve away with time. Evolution will see to that.

3) Many cities have a China Town or Chinese Quarter - is that OK?

I think you must just be a bit of a scaredy cat snowflake who has an irrational fear of foreigners.

because when they found out that there was a country even more shit than their's, they simply refused to believe that fact unless they saw it with their own eyes

"

That's not what was said "

Yep, I never said that. Or even implied that. What I asked was what your underlying point is because it isn't clear from your original statements.

Are you implying that Britain is shit? Or that Iranians have an alternative motive to coming.

I never mentioned anything about how they should live. I don't even know them.

The ones I met in Amsterdam pretty much integrated. They speak Dutch, English and their own language. They even eat the Dutch crappy sandwiches compared to their own food. Also they're highly skilled and pay 42% tax on income.

[Removed by poster at 01/12/18 17:32:48]

"

Oh I get the confusion. I'm British and so are my family. I was talking about British culture.

"

Oh I get the confusion. I'm British and so are my family. I was talking about British culture. "

So what I meant I moved back because I enjoy the British culture.

» Add a new message to this topic