FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit 'crossover day'

Brexit 'crossover day'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asyuk OP   Man  over a year ago

West London

That demographic matter again.

Today, January the 19th, is the day that even if nobody changes their vote the country would be remain.

So many older (mainly leave) voters would have died and new (mainly remain) voters have become eligible that the result would flip.

Obviously it's just a statistical calculation.

Brexiteer, do feel free to rant away. Interesting though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

"That demographic matter again.

Today, January the 19th, is the day that even if nobody changes their vote the country would be remain.

So many older (mainly leave) voters would have died and new (mainly remain) voters have become eligible that the result would flip.

Brexiteer, do feel free to rant away. Interesting though."

A theory full of ifs and buts,but no substance!

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

That's why brexiters don't want another vote. Which ever one it's called a people's vote or 2nd referendum.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Is this how desperate remoaners have become now that they're sitting around twiddling their thumbs waiting for people to die. It's sick.

Besides as younger people who voted remain last time are now older you could say they're more likely to vote Leave now so nothing has changed.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I doubt if much will have changed.

People become more conservative the older they get.

Those who are deceased will be replaced by people who are now three years more conservative than they were in 2016.

The last poll I saw had Remain on 54 %.

I read today that Leave already has their key message for a referendum - Tell Them Again.

The nearest Remain ever got to anything similar was when Gordon Brown came out with Lead, Not Leave.

Cannock

"That's why brexiters don't want another vote. Which ever one it's called a people's vote or 2nd referendum. "

Watch Question Time on BBC iplayer from Thursday night in Derby, there was overwhelming support for leave in the audience, and when a no deal exit was suggested it got a massive cheer from the audience. BBC select the audience members to reflect the mood of the nation so that speaks for itself.

Bristol East

Which is one reason I do not want another referendum.

Putting No Deal to the people is far, far more likely to be passed than putting it to MPs.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"That's why brexiters don't want another vote. Which ever one it's called a people's vote or 2nd referendum.

Watch Question Time on BBC iplayer from Thursday night in Derby, there was overwhelming support for leave in the audience, and when a no deal exit was suggested it got a massive cheer from the audience. BBC select the audience members to reflect the mood of the nation so that speaks for itself. "

This is true and you should watch it

Just a word of caution watching and listening to Diane Abbott is particularly painful

Dudley

Is this how desperate remoaners have become now that they're sitting around twiddling their thumbs waiting for people to die. It's sick.

Besides as younger people who voted remain last time are now older you could say they're more likely to vote Leave now so nothing has changed.

"

A bit like Vince Cable on Andrew Neil's programme the other night, he was berated for posting tweets about older leavers dying, how old is he again!

Plenty of youngsters in my family all will be voting leave if another vote happens!

Cannock

"That's why brexiters don't want another vote. Which ever one it's called a people's vote or 2nd referendum.

Watch Question Time on BBC iplayer from Thursday night in Derby, there was overwhelming support for leave in the audience, and when a no deal exit was suggested it got a massive cheer from the audience. BBC select the audience members to reflect the mood of the nation so that speaks for itself.

Just a word of caution watching and listening to Diane Abbott is particularly painful "

No to mention her awful looking teeth

Diane Abbott did say another referendum would see Leave win again, so remainers should be careful what they wish for.

Former Labour MP Alan Johnson also said on the BBC This Week programme after Question Time that another referendum would see Leave win again this time with a bigger majority than before.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If anything these last two years have shown it's that the EU is a massive bully of an organisation. The sort of club you wouldn't want to be part of after seeing their true colours.

I do think a 2nd vote would come out approx 60/40 remain after project fear has frightened the shyte outta people....

"

It's not an age related correlation, it's a generational statistical correlation. Read, contextualise, understand.

Remember, nobody actually shot a leave supporter. A neighbouring MP was killed in my area, and mixed areas known in my locality for having EU communities as well as non-eu communities residing in it, were the victims initially of letters being sent through; "P*lish scum, s*bhumans, you're never welcome here."

Tripe like that was posted through and traced back to individuals affiliated with UKIP, Britain First, and now the For Britain group.

"If anything these last two years have shown it's that the EU is a massive bully of an organisation. The sort of club you wouldn't want to be part of after seeing their true colours.

I do think a 2nd vote would come out approx 60/40 remain after project fear has frightened the shyte outta people...."

You see that's what people say about trump. And his supporters say he's just looking out for them/the country.

Replace trump with commission, and America with the EU. And the ideas are basically parroted.

Dudley

"If anything these last two years have shown it's that the EU is a massive bully of an organisation. The sort of club you wouldn't want to be part of after seeing their true colours.

I do think a 2nd vote would come out approx 60/40 remain after project fear has frightened the shyte outta people...."

I do wonder why they don't want us to leave afterall we have been a pain in the backside for years, perhaps they will miss our cash!

West London

You sure?

Couldn't we arrange another refugee crisis so that we can blame the EU for dark skinned Muslims fleeing conflict in Syria and poverty in Africa?

No fear there

Watch Question Time on BBC iplayer from Thursday night in Derby, there was overwhelming support for leave in the audience, and when a no deal exit was suggested it got a massive cheer from the audience. BBC select the audience members to reflect the mood of the nation so that speaks for itself. "

It's funny, one of the biggest employers in Derby is rolls Royce. My friend is an engineer there and his understanding is from talking to all departments, engineering down to mechanics, most don't like the idea of leaving

Good though, people can stop screaming autisticly about how question Time has a bias selection process.

Dudley

I do think a 2nd vote would come out approx 60/40 remain after project fear has frightened the shyte outta people....

You sure?

Couldn't we arrange another refugee crisis so that we can blame the EU for dark skinned Muslims fleeing conflict in Syria and poverty in Africa?

No fear there "

It didn't take long for the same old crap to get posted!Somethings never change.

West London

Actually, the audience is selected based in how you answer some questions.

You have proudly said that you lie in polling.

QED

Dudley

It's funny, one of the biggest employers in Derby is rolls Royce. My friend is an engineer there and his understanding is from talking to all departments, engineering down to mechanics, most don't like the idea of leaving

Good though, people can stop screaming autisticly about how question Time has a bias selection process."

He didn't speak to everyone in Derby did he, so just a small sample a bit like those polls that get it wrong!

Good though, people can stop screaming autisticly about how question Time has a bias selection process.

He didn't speak to everyone in Derby did he, so just a small sample a bit like those polls that get it wrong! "

I agree. I'm just saying it's not a good sign when people in one of the biggest parts of your local labour market and economy don't like what's going on, and are therefore worried for their futures.

Dudley

He didn't speak to everyone in Derby did he, so just a small sample a bit like those polls that get it wrong!

I agree. I'm just saying it's not a good sign when people in one of the biggest parts of your local labour market and economy don't like what's going on, and are therefore worried for their futures."

People don't like uncertainty the problems lie in the implementation of the vote not the actually result, if we had positive leadership from the start how different things would be.

Bristol East

How has the EU “bullied” the UK?

Did they meddle in the referendum?

Did they stop Article 50?

I don’t understand what you mean.

Just a word of caution watching and listening to Diane Abbott is particularly painful

Diane Abbott did say another referendum would see Leave win again, so remainers should be careful what they wish for.

Former Labour MP Alan Johnson also said on the BBC This Week programme after Question Time that another referendum would see Leave win again this time with a bigger majority than before. "

You are using Abbott as a source?

How has it done that have you got any credible examples?

Dudley

How has the EU “bullied” the UK?

Did they meddle in the referendum?

Did they stop Article 50?

I don’t understand what you mean."

They don't want us to leave or have you not worked that out yet, they want to hang on to the cash cow a bit longer!

Bristol East

Expressing regret isn’t bullying. What have they done to bully the UK?

Dudley

Former Labour MP Alan Johnson also said on the BBC This Week programme after Question Time that another referendum would see Leave win again this time with a bigger majority than before.

You are using Abbott as a source?"

A sauce she would feed a family of 5 for a week, no doubt there would be a lot of foul air after consumption!

A sauce she would feed a family of 5 for a week, no doubt there would be a lot of foul air after consumption! "

She funnier than you to be fair.

Dudley

"Expressing regret isn’t bullying. What have they done to bully the UK?"

Lol you would make a good spokesperson for the Eu!

Dudley

A sauce she would feed a family of 5 for a week, no doubt there would be a lot of foul air after consumption!

She funnier than you to be fair."

SHE gets more laughs but for all the wrong reasons!

Cannock

QED"

I've NEVER said anywhere on the forum I've lied in polling. If you think I have then post a link to the thread. Otherwise you should apologise. For the record I've never been asked a question by any polling company.

Utter nonsense.

Some people will believe whatever you tell them.

This whole 'old voted leave, young voted remain' is utter bollocks.

I know someone my fathers age who voted to remain and I know some youngsters who were able to vote and who voted to leave.

Don't believe everything you're fed.

Dudley

QED

I've NEVER said anywhere on the forum I've lied in polling. If you think I have then post a link to the thread. Otherwise you should apologise. For the record I've never been asked a question by any polling company. "

Good old Bob has admitted to lying when asked and he's a remained!

Dudley

"Utter nonsense.

I know someone my fathers age who voted to remain and I know some youngsters who were able to vote and who voted to leave.

Don't believe everything you're fed."

They need something to give them comfort even if it is a load of bull!

Cannock

SHE gets more laughs but for all the wrong reasons! "

I think Eddie has failed to understand there is a big difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone. People don't laugh with Diane Abbott, they just laugh at her.

"Utter nonsense.

Well my dad voted remain and he was in his 60s then...70s now and some youngster I know voted leave... But that anecdotal and not really reliable.

Young people are more likely to vote remain.

Dudley

I think Eddie has failed to understand there is a big difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone. People don't laugh with Diane Abbott, they just laugh at her. "

People like Diane Abott make you realise how lucky you are and that even a complete idiot can get on in life!Perhaps he needs some humour in his life far too serious for his own good!

I think Eddie has failed to understand there is a big difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone. People don't laugh with Diane Abbott, they just laugh at her. "

No, I really haven't.

West London

QED

I've NEVER said anywhere on the forum I've lied in polling. If you think I have then post a link to the thread. Otherwise you should apologise. For the record I've never been asked a question by any polling company. "

I recall you being delighted about lying in polling. That's how you knew how the Brexit result would turn out.

Unless of course it is some semantic micro-victory involving the word should or could or would as you keep mumbling about Liam Fox.

No I cannot provide links. The search isn't really that good on this site.

So I won't be able to apologise. Like your hero Trump.

Somebody's fake news

Cannock

QED

I've NEVER said anywhere on the forum I've lied in polling. If you think I have then post a link to the thread. Otherwise you should apologise. For the record I've never been asked a question by any polling company.

I recall you being delighted about lying in polling. That's how you knew how the Brexit result would turn out.

Unless of course it is some semantic micro-victory involving the word should or could or would as you keep mumbling about Liam Fox.

Somebody's fake news "

The real reason you can't post a link to it is because I've never said it. You're talking bullshit as usual.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

great plan wait long enough until they die then have another vote very classy mate lol

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Expressing regret isn’t bullying. What have they done to bully the UK?

Lol you would make a good spokesperson for the Eu! "

Unfortunately, snowflake gammons regard not getting their own way as being bullied.

They are either (or both) incapable or unwilling to accept that it is the UK who is choosing to leave a rules based economic union. By leaving, it is not possible to change the rules to suit and not being able to do so is not bullying.

Theresa May made her political decisions to say and do the things that she did and she alone is responsible for this fuck up. She made her own red lines because of her own subjective interpretations and she chose to make her position very, very public in speeches. The failure is hers alone,

Interestingly Michel Barnier released a graphic in November 2017 (Google - Barniers graphic) whereby he simply and succinctly demonstrates that with the UK red lines, the only possible future relationship would be aligned to the trade deal that the EU hadjust concluded with Canada. The then Brexit Secretary, David Davis publicly derided the graphic and the associated inference that the U.K. would have such a poor future relationship with the EU because of “our close proximity and common history.”

Seemingly now then (as a result of bullying maybe?!?) the most preferred option amongst Brexiters is the one that Barnier himself presented 14 months ago but which prominent Brexiters now claim full ownership.

So I am interested - just how have we been bullied? And how has Barniers ridiculed proposition now become the “go to” proposition for leading Brexiters??

West London

"Utter nonsense.

That isn't really how statistics work.

The 2018 British Social Attitudes Survey found that 28% of those aged 18 to 24 voted to leave

whereas 63% of those aged 65 and over did.

As has been pointed out the differences are down to generational changes in attitude. Just getting older does not make you more likely to become a leave voter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-45098550

The Conservative party is dying due to this generational shift otherwise it would remain static.

I am not being fed. I am looking at primary data.

How many people do you know?

West London

Brexiteer, do feel free to rant away. Interesting though. great plan wait long enough until they die then have another vote very classy mate lol"

No. That's a wilful misinterpretation. We are both aware of that, so why write it?

The point is that the old are dictating a path for the future which those following fundamentally disagree with.

This is, to some extent, just how life works except in this instance the change is deeper and more profound than the normal policy decisions of government.

Dudley

"Utter nonsense.

Don't believe everything you're fed.

That isn't really how statistics work.

The 2018 British Social Attitudes Survey found that 28% of those aged 18 to 24 voted to leave

whereas 63% of those aged 65 and over did.

As has been pointed out the differences are down to generational changes in attitude. Just getting older does not make you more likely to become a leave voter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-45098550

The Conservative party is dying due to this generational shift otherwise it would remain static.

I am not being fed. I am looking at primary data.

How many people do you know?"

You put to much emphasis on surveys/polls we all know they aren't accurate, I bet you thought it was in the bag at the last referendum and look how that turned out!

I can remember the morning of the referendum result, I was up very early watching the results come in and the disbelief of David Dimbleby and guests!I bet David Cameron doesn't take any notice of polls/surveys any more!

I agree. I'm just saying it's not a good sign when people in one of the biggest parts of your local labour market and economy don't like what's going on, and are therefore worried for their futures.

People don't like uncertainty the problems lie in the implementation of the vote not the actually result, if we had positive leadership from the start how different things would be."

Manufacturing in this country relies on just in time supply chains.

Over a decade or so we might be able to restructure these outside of the EU

For the time being though that is not the case, and I'm sorry, if by now you cannot see this is heavily intertwined with the customs union I'll just give up.

West London

QED

Somebody's fake news

The real reason you can't post a link to it is because I've never said it. You're talking bullshit as usual. "

No. The reason I can't produce a link is because I don't have any way to search the the forum. Do you?

Anyway, mire fool me for letting you try to divert the thread without actually responding to it

So do you think that the demographic for voting leave was predominantly older or is that "bullshit" too?

I don't expect a straight answer but I live in hope

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I mentioned this cross-over day in another thread yesterday. It definitely feels right that statistically our demographics are different now, with the old referendum representing people who were more rigid in their outlooks and constrained by their more archaic life histories and consequent prejudice of perspective.

Dudley

People don't like uncertainty the problems lie in the implementation of the vote not the actually result, if we had positive leadership from the start how different things would be.

Manufacturing in this country relies on just in time supply chains.

Over a decade or so we might be able to restructure these outside of the EU

For the time being though that is not the case, and I'm sorry, if by now you cannot see this is heavily intertwined with the customs union I'll just give up."

Change is never easy but it doesn't make it not worthwhile. So yes you had better give up because I won't be changing my mind!

Bristol East

Lol you would make a good spokesperson for the Eu! "

No bullying, then?

I suspect the comment came from someone who was promised cake and is starting to get a bit peckish now.

Dudley

Lol you would make a good spokesperson for the Eu!

No bullying, then?

I suspect the comment came from someone who was promised cake and is starting to get a bit peckish now.

"

Always plenty to eat in our house so no need to go hungry,you on the other hand are probably going through a lot more fags than usual to settle your nerves!

Bristol East

I've been stockpiling for Brexit.

One more trip to the continent before March 29 to make sure I have enough ciggies to see me through.

£4 a packet there, £11 here.

Dudley

"I've been stockpiling for Brexit.

One more trip to the continent before March 29 to make sure I have enough ciggies to see me through.

"

That will be good news for the nation if they are £11 a packet, you would be better listening to the information that's been around for over 50years and give up for the sake of your health!

Bristol East

The country cannot afford for everyone to give up smoking . . . all that lost revenue and a bigger pension bill for people living longer!

Cannock

"The country cannot afford for everyone to give up smoking . . . all that lost revenue and a bigger pension bill for people living longer!

"

The NHS would save massive amounts of money on treatments for a wide variety of illnesses caused by smoking.

Bristol East

Most unlike you to express empathy for others less fortunate than you.

Dudley

"The country cannot afford for everyone to give up smoking . . . all that lost revenue and a bigger pension bill for people living longer!

"

LOL.That sounds like a slogan you could put on the side of a big red bus! Would you believe it!!!?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The NHS would save massive amounts of money on treatments for a wide variety of illnesses caused by smoking. "

When?

Imagine everyone who currently smokes all decide to stop this calendar year..

How long do you think that these savings would show positive effects in other areas of the service..

And how much do you think any chancellor would have to raise income tax by to cover the shortfall that would be immediate next year?

The NHS would save massive amounts of money on treatments for a wide variety of illnesses caused by smoking. "

Is that endorsement of the nanny state?

Dudley

The NHS would save massive amounts of money on treatments for a wide variety of illnesses caused by smoking.

When?

How long do you think that these savings would show positive effects in other areas of the service..

And how much do you think any chancellor would have to raise income tax by to cover the shortfall that would be immediate next year? "

So you think people shouldn't give up smoking because the savings won't be instantaneous? As the health of the nation improves over time savings will come too, fairly obvious really!

I wonder if any study has ever been done regarding the cost of smoking to the NHS VS Tax revenue from tobacco sales.

My guess would be on the Tax side being the higher amount.

Regardless, stopping smoking 2 years ago was one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

When?

And how much do you think any chancellor would have to raise income tax by to cover the shortfall that would be immediate next year?

So you think people shouldn't give up smoking because the savings won't be instantaneous? As the health of the nation improves over time savings will come too, fairly obvious really!"

Nope if you read it it's clearly not stating that..

Silly assumption..

My question to him which you seem to have grasped is when, given massive amounts were claimed by Centy..

West London

So was the EU wrong to bring in so much legislation to limit tobacco advertising?

Standardising product standards and limiting display and sale?

Creating guidelines for smoke free environments and funding information campaigns?

I will not hold my breath for an answer because it does not fit your world view

[Removed by poster at 20/01/19 11:04:13]

Going to be another case of Centy undermining himself to point score...get the popcorn out!

Cannock

So was the EU wrong to bring in so much legislation to limit tobacco advertising?

Creating guidelines for smoke free environments and funding information campaigns?

I will not hold my breath for an answer because it does not fit your world view "

Where is your evidence to suggest the UK would not have done this independently outside of the EU. The UK could have done those things independently before the EU did. The UK has often taken steps far beyond what the EU has proposed or implemented in many areas, such as maternity leave and it was the UK under environment secretary Michael Gove who proposed banning plastic straws and stirrers before the EU, so it's the EU who is playing catch up in some areas.

Aren’t you both agreeing it would be a good thing if people stopped smoking now? You are allowed to agree you know.

Where is your evidence to suggest the UK would not have done this independently outside of the EU. The UK could have done those things independently before the EU did. The UK has often taken steps far beyond what the EU has proposed or implemented in many areas, such as maternity leave and it was the UK under environment secretary Michael Gove who proposed banning plastic straws and stirrers before the EU, so it's the EU who is playing catch up in some areas."

Well as you go on to point out that we have gone far beyond in other areas the evidence by your own logic is they weren't introduced prior to the EU saying they should be.

Dudley

"Aren’t you both agreeing it would be a good thing if people stopped smoking now? You are allowed to agree you know. "

Exactly it just shows how awkward some people are, there isn't the slightest doubt that if everyone in the country gave up smoking we wouldn't be healthier as a nation and therefore make savings in the long term.

Cannock

Where is your evidence to suggest the UK would not have done this independently outside of the EU. The UK could have done those things independently before the EU did. The UK has often taken steps far beyond what the EU has proposed or implemented in many areas, such as maternity leave and it was the UK under environment secretary Michael Gove who proposed banning plastic straws and stirrers before the EU, so it's the EU who is playing catch up in some areas.

Well as you go on to point out that we have gone far beyond in other areas the evidence by your own logic is they weren't introduced prior to the EU saying they should be."

Had we not been in the EU it may have been a different story though.

So, where's your Evidence? Just using your method against you.

West London

Well as you go on to point out that we have gone far beyond in other areas the evidence by your own logic is they weren't introduced prior to the EU saying they should be.

Had we not been in the EU it may have been a different story though. "

So do you think that the demographic for voting leave was predominantly older?

Does the death rate mean that the referendum vote without any change in voting patterns could change purely on demographics?

That doesn't make the vote at that point in time any less valid, but it is nevertheless interesting isn't it?

Have you been able to isolate at what point I have been "ageist" in this thread?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Quiet funny we are living longer so up yours lol

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I've been stockpiling for Brexit.

"

Give up smoking save money and be healthy that this will nullify any financial problems you feel over brexit,and you may need the national health less easy

".

A theory full of ifs and buts,but no substance! "

Sounds like your talking about Brexit

West London

As a public service I'm repo-opening this thread so that Centaur can stop filling up everyone else's threads ranting at me

As I stated, I will engage you on this topic on this thread which is the appropriate location.

The accusation levelled against me is that I am rejoicing in the deaths of old people who voted leave.

He is accusing me of hating old leave voters and wanting them dead.

I have not indicated that here in any way.

You will note that Centaur has not responded at all to the demographic and political point that I am making.

This is a clear attempt to divert attention from a topic that Centaur cannot rebut.

He is attempting to demonise me by repeating a lie as widely as possible.

Over to you Centaur to justify your hysterical, spittle flecked accusation

West London

Where is your evidence to suggest the UK would not have done this independently outside of the EU. The UK could have done those things independently before the EU did. The UK has often taken steps far beyond what the EU has proposed or implemented in many areas, such as maternity leave and it was the UK under environment secretary Michael Gove who proposed banning plastic straws and stirrers before the EU, so it's the EU who is playing catch up in some areas."

The evidence is that the UK government did not do so earlier. It could have done.

The UK is free to enforce tighter regulation in the areas that you mentioned due to it's sovereignty.

The EU only enforces minimum standards.

Was the EU wrong to bring in the legislation that the UK had not?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I wonder if any study has ever been done regarding the cost of smoking to the NHS VS Tax revenue from tobacco sales.

My guess would be on the Tax side being the higher amount.

Regardless, stopping smoking 2 years ago was one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time. "

I've seen some estimates, such as the following - 2015, somewhat out of date -

£9.5 billion in tobacco duties,

£2.5 billion VAT.

about £12 billion total

Plus income tax etc, from people employed directly/indirectly due to the industry.

£6.2 billion health costs (3 studies estimated betweem 3 and 6 £billion)

There are other costs, such as fire service but these may be cancelled out, due to the taxes contributed by individuals who are smokers, that pay for fire services etc.

On the flip side, the following was summarised in a US report:

'In the long term, complete smoking cessation would produce a net increase in health care costs' (obviously different health service in the US vs UK) but it adds an interesting perspective.

Bristol East

Indeed.

Not to mention the additional welfare bill of people living, on average, ten years longer.

But do us smokers ever get any thanks?

Pah!

Dudley

"Indeed.

Not to mention the additional welfare bill of people living, on average, ten years longer.

But do us smokers ever get any thanks?

Pah!"

I would be more concerned about my own health rather than tax losses to the treasury!

I know a few teenagers who want out. I think its wrong to assume all the old decrepit codgers voted leave while the clever enlightened young voted remain

I know a few teenagers who want out. I think its wrong to assume all the old decrepit codgers voted leave while the clever enlightened young voted remain "

Well that's mackems for you!

West London

I know a few teenagers who want out. I think its wrong to assume all the old decrepit codgers voted leave while the clever enlightened young voted remain "

That's not how statistics and percentages work.

West London

The threads still here Centaur.

You made some ridiculous accusations but failed to address any substantive points because it was a bit too hard for you to actually respond without an Express headline it seems

West London

Demographics Centaur.

Do you understand what they are?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Demographics Centaur.

Do you understand what they are?"

Do they sell them at Wetherspoons?