FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > UKIP leaflet threatens MPs

UKIP leaflet threatens MPs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ara J OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

In Chichester, UKIP leaflets have been sent out warning that “anyone prepared to vote for this (Mrs May’s) agreement is a national traitor and state enemy - and we are watching you”.

How many members of UKIP are on the terror watch list, I wonder?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"In Chichester, UKIP leaflets have been sent out warning that “anyone prepared to vote for this (Mrs May’s) agreement is a national traitor and state enemy - and we are watching you”.

How many members of UKIP are on the terror watch list, I wonder?"

Not enough

Bristol East

It reminds me of a Conservative councillor in Guildford who started a petition to amend the Treason Felony Act.

The petition wanted life sentences for any citizen who called for the UK to join the EU.

Late 2016, I think.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In Chichester, UKIP leaflets have been sent out warning that “anyone prepared to vote for this (Mrs May’s) agreement is a national traitor and state enemy - and we are watching you”.

Ukip... an even bigger irrelevance than Lib Dems now.

I'm actually interested to see what manifestation of a political party Farage may bring to the table if at all.

Bristol East

If Brexit somehow fell at the final hurdle, and Farage did form a new Brexit-pure movement, it would destroy the Conservative Party.

"If Brexit somehow fell at the final hurdle, and Farage did form a new Brexit-pure movement, it would destroy the Conservative Party."

I agree

I actually think he'd probably win a GE if Brexit fell on it's arse.

Bristol East

If he was able to galvanise the leave vote, it would be a landslide in a first past the post system.

That was what happened in Scotland in 2015 - the Nats held onto the 45 per cent Leave vote in the referendum and won a landslide in the next GE.

Didn’t Farage leave because they’re now too racist even for him. Which is a serious accolade.

None I hope, there obviously just keyboard warriors and you should laugh it off instead of being a snowflake!

Bristol East

Hilarious. I imagine Jo Cox’s colleagues are bent double with laughter.

"Hilarious. I imagine Jo Cox’s colleagues are bent double with laughter."

Don't take it up with me take it up with the the leftists on here thats I direct quote from them about death threats made online.

Bristol East

Jeeze, that’s different.

You make a post in your own name, then disown it and attribute it to others.

How peculiar.

"Hilarious. I imagine Jo Cox’s colleagues are bent double with laughter..

Don't take it up with me take it up with the the leftists on here thats I direct quote from them about death threats made online."

Didn’t the leftists say there is a difference between twitter trolls and terrorists when that thread tried a bit of whataboutism?

Bristol East

A young reporter, who covered a yellow-vest demo in Leeds at the weekend for the Huddersfield Daily Examiner, says she is getting threatening emails about “paying the ultimate price”.

These people have more in common with (old) Germany than they probably realise.

Don't take it up with me take it up with the the leftists on here thats I direct quote from them about death threats made online.

Didn’t the leftists say there is a difference between twitter trolls and terrorists when that thread tried a bit of whataboutism?

"

And having flicked through said thread I don’t see anybody saying laugh off online death threats.

I just hope one of these far right loons doesn't go out with murderous intent if they don't get their particular flavour of brexit.

The white supremacists in the forum have in the past predicted extreme violence if brexit isn't delivered and suggested people like Gina miller should be lynched .

Nobody wants to see another far right loon standing over a woman with a gun and knife screaming Britain first.

The greatest threat at present is from white supremacists Brexiters.

Bristol East

One aspect of the police contingency planning for Brexit is exactly that - countering the rise of the mob from the far right.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Don't take it up with me take it up with the the leftists on here thats I direct quote from them about death threats made online."

From whom, how many?

And when?

"

Well ok, I suspect these ukippers are "trolling".

"Get over it snowflake" is what they told me let's see if they stand by that.

Bristol East

Leaflets through letter boxes is not trolling.

You must try harder to defend your chums.

"

Where did they tell you this? And how were you trolled / targeted / threatened ?

Because if you’re talking about twitter, there’s a difference (imo) between someone typing something, which the “target” may not even are... and takingvthe effort to print a leaflet and post it through the door. Especially as it means the “threatener” is likely to be someone you live close to.

I hope we can agree there are different shades here, it’s nit black and white, even if we draw the line in a different place when it comes to when a threat becomes “credible”.

Where did they tell you this? And how were you trolled / targeted / threatened ?

Because if you’re talking about twitter, there’s a difference (imo) between someone typing something, which the “target” may not even are... and takingvthe effort to print a leaflet and post it through the door. Especially as it means the “threatener” is likely to be someone you live close to.

I hope we can agree there are different shades here, it’s nit black and white, even if we draw the line in a different place when it comes to when a threat becomes “credible”. "

Ah well then if I was ukippers I'd stick to making death threats on Twitter as that's just a laugh

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Why would they be on a terror watch list for doing that?

Did anyone die from reading the leaflet?

Does the leaflet make any specific death threat?

Get a grip OP.

Bristol East

Another one defending the angry mob.

Cannock

"Another one defending the angry mob."

It's a fecking leaflet that's been posted through some letterboxes, just to put it in some context. That's what political parties often do in case you didn't know, lol.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Didn’t Farage leave because they’re now too racist even for him. Which is a serious accolade."
. If Farage thinks ukip are racist I wonder what his views are of the Conservative party are , their hostile environment has been putting BRITISH citizens in detention centres , who just coincidentally happen to be a different colour to the majority of Tory party members

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Another one defending the angry mob.

It's a fecking leaflet that's been posted through some letterboxes, just to put it in some context. That's what political parties often do in case you didn't know, lol. "

Like the the government Brexit one that gets you so angry?

West London

"If Brexit somehow fell at the final hurdle, and Farage did form a new Brexit-pure movement, it would destroy the Conservative Party."

Some irony considering the only reason for the last three years of crap was am internal Tory political squabble

I hope we can agree there are different shades here, it’s nit black and white, even if we draw the line in a different place when it comes to when a threat becomes “credible”. .

Ah well then if I was ukippers I'd stick to making death threats on Twitter as that's just a laugh "

Strawman. Please find a quote where anyone says twitter threats are just a laugh.

It's a fecking leaflet that's been posted through some letterboxes, just to put it in some context. That's what political parties often do in case you didn't know, lol. "

Are you saying it was acceptable for a polictal party to do this ? Regardless of content ?

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"If Brexit somehow fell at the final hurdle, and Farage did form a new Brexit-pure movement, it would destroy the Conservative Party.

Some irony considering the only reason for the last three years of crap was am internal Tory political squabble "

. Hehe , yes , the tories get us in this mess to destroy ukip , ukip self destructs , the tories self implode ,,, if the consequences weren't so serious it would be funny

West London

"If Brexit somehow fell at the final hurdle, and Farage did form a new Brexit-pure movement, it would destroy the Conservative Party.

Some irony considering the only reason for the last three years of crap was am internal Tory political squabble . Hehe , yes , the tories get us in this mess to destroy ukip , ukip self destructs , the tories self implode ,,, if the consequences weren't so serious it would be funny "

On the plus side they may get themselves a younger, more representative membership...or they'll go bankrupt

This gives Centaur the opportunity of making another ridiculous accusation about me wanting all old Leave supporters dead, even though there's an entire thread that he's refusing to write in because he doesn't know what the word "demographics" means

Cannock

Some irony considering the only reason for the last three years of crap was am internal Tory political squabble . Hehe , yes , the tories get us in this mess to destroy ukip , ukip self destructs , the tories self implode ,,, if the consequences weren't so serious it would be funny

On the plus side they may get themselves a younger, more representative membership...or they'll go bankrupt

This gives Centaur the opportunity of making another ridiculous accusation about me wanting all old Leave supporters dead, even though there's an entire thread that he's refusing to write in because he doesn't know what the word "demographics" means "

I posted on your vile thread several times and that's more than enough. I know perfectly well what demographics means. The thing is its very obvious you delight in old Leave voters dying, as you think it will result in a 2nd referendum delivering a remain victory. You don't have to literally say that, it's obvious reading between the lines that is the twisted way you think. You do a fair bit of reading between the lines yourself as you accused me of shouting on another thread when I hadn't used any capital letters or exclamation marks, but apparently you 'knew' I was shouting anyway.

Well done on derailing the OP's thread though

Personally the leaflet should be treated with as much indifference as the political party themselves.

It's not really any different to what Brexiteers were like a couple of years ago, judges being traitors / Gina Miller & Sorros should be lynched blah blah.

It's just the standard state of affairs and attitudes from Brexiteers.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I am sure this is not official UKIP policy it as one or a few nutty individuals to be ignored

I hope we can agree there are different shades here, it’s nit black and white, even if we draw the line in a different place when it comes to when a threat becomes “credible”. .

Ah well then if I was ukippers I'd stick to making death threats on Twitter as that's just a laugh

Strawman. Please find a quote where anyone says twitter threats are just a laugh.

"

Seen as you said please.

To be honest you should have remembered it as you started the ball rolling.

"Has this really gone from an OP about thwarted terrorism attacks to keyboard warriors on twitter ? Good ol fab".

Those are your words, read down a few more comments for the outrage over Twitter "comments" (otherwise known as death threats to children and their family

Good ol fab indeed.

Seen as you said please.

"Has this really gone from an OP about thwarted terrorism attacks to keyboard warriors on twitter ? Good ol fab".

Those are your words, read down a few more comments for the outrage over Twitter "comments" (otherwise known as death threats to children and their family

Good ol fab indeed."

That’s consistent with everything I say above. I believe there is a difference between terrorist attacks and twitter trolls. I’m not condoning twitter trolls, nor saying they are funny. I am saying there is a false equivalence in putting them on an equal footing.

Therefore i continue to stand by my statement that saying anyone said twitter comments are just for laughs is a strawman.

Seen as you said please.

Good ol fab indeed.

That’s consistent with everything I say above. I believe there is a difference between terrorist attacks and twitter trolls. I’m not condoning twitter trolls, nor saying they are funny. I am saying there is a false equivalence in putting them on an equal footing.

Therefore i continue to stand by my statement that saying anyone said twitter comments are just for laughs is a strawman.

"

Therefore I stand by my quote which you pulled up?.

ukippers should stick to death threats on Twitter as "it's just trolls having a laugh".

West London

Some irony considering the only reason for the last three years of crap was am internal Tory political squabble . Hehe , yes , the tories get us in this mess to destroy ukip , ukip self destructs , the tories self implode ,,, if the consequences weren't so serious it would be funny

This gives Centaur the opportunity of making another ridiculous accusation about me wanting all old Leave supporters dead, even though there's an entire thread that he's refusing to write in because he doesn't know what the word "demographics" means

I posted on your vile thread several times and that's more than enough. I know perfectly well what demographics means. The thing is its very obvious you delight in old Leave voters dying, as you think it will result in a 2nd referendum delivering a remain victory. You don't have to literally say that, it's obvious reading between the lines that is the twisted way you think. You do a fair bit of reading between the lines yourself as you accused me of shouting on another thread when I hadn't used any capital letters or exclamation marks, but apparently you 'knew' I was shouting anyway.

Well done on derailing the OP's thread though "

Seen as you said please.

Good ol fab indeed.

ukippers should stick to death threats on Twitter as "it's just trolls having a laugh"."

Okay, as long as you are saying it is your view that twitter trolls are just having a laugh/people should suck it up etc, rather than saying “lefties” have said such a thing as you first suggested.

But congrats on avoiding condemning the leaflet and making it about lefties

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The only similarity in what your trying to spin is that they are usually on paper..

The language reported is not normal political campaigning and to suggest it is is bollocks..

They're normally full of the usual what we will do, what they haven't done etc..

They are not aimed in a meant to be personal manner, albeit penned by muppets ..

Seen as you said please.

Good ol fab indeed.

ukippers should stick to death threats on Twitter as "it's just trolls having a laugh".

Okay, as long as you are saying it is your view that twitter trolls are just having a laugh/people should suck it up etc, rather than saying “lefties” have said such a thing as you first suggested.

But congrats on avoiding condemning the leaflet and making it about lefties "

Is this what you do when you lose an argument, turn childish?.

I condemn all threats of violence regardless of who's issuing them.

The crux of the problem for the left is they just can't bring themselves to condemn violence from the left, they just find a shit load of excuses or causes which they say blah blah blah to.

I'll start you off, where's the thread for the AFD headquarter bombing and the leader beaten half to death?.

Where's the thread for the woman labour MP who was given thousands of death threats from Muslims and Communists?.

Seen as you said please.

Good ol fab indeed.

But congrats on avoiding condemning the leaflet and making it about lefties .

The crux of the problem for the left is they just can't bring themselves to condemn violence from the left, they just find a shit load of excuses or causes which they say blah blah blah to.

I'll start you off, where's the thread for the AFD headquarter bombing and the leader beaten half to death?.

Where's the thread for the woman labour MP who was given thousands of death threats from Muslims and Communists?.

"

You’re deviating. You turned this thread onto twitter trolls and laughs. I’m not sure why. You then seemed to attribute this view to lefties. That is what I challenged.

Start a thread on any of these other topics. Whataboutism doesn’t help anyone. And we’ve distracted from the OP which is a polictal part seemingly has sent out very unsavoury leaflets which I think we agree should be condemned.

Is that snowflake still butt hurt over that thread.

Jesus titty Christ man the fuck up .They don't make nazis like the used to..Outrage over a cartoons reminds of Isis .Then again there are obvious similarities between ethno nationalists and Isis..

Sad times and even sadder people...

If this was authorized by UKIP, then it's likely the nail in the coffin for the fringe elements in the party.

They just made themselves easy targets, and gave the mainstream parties and press an easy route to ruin them.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"If this was authorized by UKIP, then it's likely the nail in the coffin for the fringe elements in the party.

They just made themselves easy targets, and gave the mainstream parties and press an easy route to ruin them."

The whole party is now a fringe group of lunatics, racists and xenophobes

Seen as you said please.

Good ol fab indeed.

But congrats on avoiding condemning the leaflet and making it about lefties .

You’re deviating. You turned this thread onto twitter trolls and laughs. I’m not sure why. You then seemed to attribute this view to lefties. That is what I challenged.

Start a thread on any of these other topics. Whataboutism doesn’t help anyone. And we’ve distracted from the OP which is a polictal part seemingly has sent out very unsavoury leaflets which I think we agree should be condemned. "

Yes we agree that threatening behaviour isn't and shouldn't be tolerated from any side of politics.

I'll now leave you lot to it.

If only there was a violin emoji for moments like these..

I have no violin but I do have a little bell I ring for the fake news bullshit artists who post shit about white Catholic kids harassing native American Vietnam vets .

Alt reich snowflakes offended by cartoons..,

Do you need a hug

Oh no, not the alt Reich meme, aghh I'm so destroyed

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I'm no fan of UKIP, but I don't know what else you'd call ignoring a plebiscite.

Centrists seem very keen to have a dictatorship....

» Add a new message to this topic