FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Cowards

Cowards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do cowards send abusive emails then block so that the person has no recourse? Is this just a cowardly act, or something that very insignificant men with small penises think is clever? Tom, are U free now??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought fabmin had it fixed so that UNLOS mail was never again going to be an issue

"I thought fabmin had it fixed so that UNLOS mail was never again going to be an issue"

No, apparently one can still send an abusive pm, then hide behind a block. It's a very cowardly thing to do, but very in keeping with the type of person that did it.

I would report the user for sending abusive/threatening/hate mail and insults. Fabmin can delete the profile if you can show them wot's wot...

"Why do cowards send abusive emails then block so that the person has no recourse? Is this just a cowardly act, or something that very insignificant men with small penises think is clever? Tom, are U free now?? "

You wouldn't hit a man with glasses would you?

"I would report the user for sending abusive/threatening/hate mail and insults. Fabmin can delete the profile if you can show them wot's wot..."

I could, but I'm just not that childish. I'm a grown-up and can fight my own battles, it's just a pity that the same can't be said for the "man" that sent the abusive message.

"Why do cowards send abusive emails then block so that the person has no recourse? Is this just a cowardly act, or something that very insignificant men with small penises think is clever? Tom, are U free now??

You wouldn't hit a man with glasses would you? "

No, I'm more likely to hit him with both barrels of my Purdey

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Why do cowards send abusive emails then block so that the person has no recourse? Is this just a cowardly act, or something that very insignificant men with small penises think is clever? Tom, are U free now??

You wouldn't hit a man with glasses would you?

No, I'm more likely to hit him with both barrels of my Purdey "

Puts quill and ink to side.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Why do cowards send abusive emails then block so that the person has no recourse? Is this just a cowardly act, or something that very insignificant men with small penises think is clever? Tom, are U free now?? "

Maybe you could / should do two things:

1) Think about why you are receiving abusive messages and moderate what you might be doing to provoke. I can’t speak for others, but I don’t think I have ever received an abusive message from anyone who then immediately blocked us.

2) Report the message to Admin. If you really believe it to be abusive then the person who sent it has no place on Fab.

1) Think about why you are receiving abusive messages and moderate what you might be doing to provoke. I can’t speak for others, but I don’t think I have ever received an abusive message from anyone who then immediately blocked us.

2) Report the message to Admin. If you really believe it to be abusive then the person who sent it has no place on Fab."

1) This advice from somebody who regularly abuses leave voters. What a hypocrite. How about you moderate your own abusive threads?

2) If I was 5 years old I might think about telling tales, but as I'm a grown-up I won't be doing that. I don't try to quash somebody else's opinion just because I don't like it, or just because I can.

Someone who gives abuse then blocks is obviously not worthy of your time. They obviously wouldn’t have been able to handle your reply.

There’s plenty of low life’s on here, not a lot we can do about it. Crack on and keep smiling.

North West

2) Report the message to Admin. If you really believe it to be abusive then the person who sent it has no place on Fab.

1) This advice from somebody who regularly abuses leave voters. What a hypocrite. How about you moderate your own abusive threads?

2) If I was 5 years old I might think about telling tales, but as I'm a grown-up I won't be doing that. I don't try to quash somebody else's opinion just because I don't like it, or just because I can. "

Of course.

Much better to put up a needy, attention seeking post about.

Jog on.

2) If I was 5 years old I might think about telling tales, but as I'm a grown-up I won't be doing that. I don't try to quash somebody else's opinion just because I don't like it, or just because I can.

Of course.

Jog on."

"Jog on"? You're taking the piss out of my disability now? That's low, but not surprising.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Weirdly, as abrasive as my posts occasionally are on here, I've only ever had good-natured pms....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

If abuse has been forthcoming then report and move on or ignore..

Starting a thread about it is a bit like a fake verification, pointless..

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Grow up children ...man up and if u don't play nicely admin should smack ya arse....x

North West

Of course.

Jog on.

"Jog on"? You're taking the piss out of my disability now? That's low, but not surprising."

And how on earth would I know about your disability? Not everyone trolls through other people’s profiles on the Politics section. It’s kind of pointless.

North West

"Weirdly, as abrasive as my posts occasionally are on here, I've only ever had good-natured pms...."

Exactly.

I don't get any pm's good or bad

anyone wishing to send some horrible mail my way then bring it on....i could use the attention

Of course.

Jog on.

"Jog on"? You're taking the piss out of my disability now? That's low, but not surprising."

I've not noticed you on here before but to be honest the tone of your posts in this thread is a little erratic.

Group hug for the newbie..

Of course.

Jog on.

"Jog on"? You're taking the piss out of my disability now? That's low, but not surprising.

I've not noticed you on here before but to be honest the tone of your posts in this thread is a little erratic. "

I disagree to be honest

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Of course.

Jog on.

I've not noticed you on here before but to be honest the tone of your posts in this thread is a little erratic.

I disagree to be honest "

to be honest? thats an unusual phrase. Are you normally dishonest?

North West

Of course.

Jog on.

I disagree to be honest

to be honest? thats an unusual phrase. Are you normally dishonest? "

To be honest, I honestly think that being honest in this place of true dishonesty is truly and honestly dishonest in the most honest way that being dishonest could ever be.

Good night. We are going partying now.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

to be honest? thats an unusual phrase. Are you normally dishonest? "

Maybe English isn't your first language, but 'to be honest' is not unusual at all, quite the contrary. It's used to convey the fact that you're giving an opinion that might be a bit blunt.

By *icksoneMan  over a year ago

oldham

"I don't get any pm's good or bad

anyone wishing to send some horrible mail my way then bring it on....i could use the attention "

I don't either and I am subtle as a raging bull in a China shop on a good day.

I've had quite a few which is why I now block everybody who posts on the politics forum.

Job done

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"

to be honest? thats an unusual phrase. Are you normally dishonest?

Maybe English isn't your first language, but 'to be honest' is not unusual at all, quite the contrary. It's used to convey the fact that you're giving an opinion that might be a bit blunt. "

To be honest” is a phrase that can introduce misgivings about your personal credibility. People use this phrase most of the time when they're trying to emphasize the fact that they're about to be blunt with their statements, but in that case you can just say “to be blunt.

Adam

"I've had quite a few which is why I now block everybody who posts on the politics forum.

Job done "

Bye Bye Sponger .I look forward to your next incarnation here..

» Add a new message to this topic