FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > study

study

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincessvenus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

i studed politics at uni wow glad i did what a wonderfull time ime having with all thats going on never thought it would be as much fun as this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i studed politics at uni wow glad i did what a wonderfull time ime having with all thats going on never thought it would be as much fun as this"

One things for sure, a lot more people have taken notice of polotics than before the referendum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i studed politics at uni wow glad i did what a wonderfull time ime having with all thats going on never thought it would be as much fun as this"

Finally a victory for Brexit. Some positive news at last. Someone who studied politics now finds it amusing. This is an epic win for leavers.

Farage is redeemed and justified finally, and about time too.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i have always been a policy wonk.... its fascinating, as a civil servant one of the things i got to do in a job exchange was to follow someone around in the houses of parliament into have laws are made and the research that goes into the wording of them to make sure it doesn't conflict or trip over other laws... it is fascinating work the amount of research some have to do is amazing...

government bills tend to be a lot easier... but the amount of work the public researchers have to do for private members bills can be extraordinary...

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"i studed politics at uni wow glad i did what a wonderfull time ime having with all thats going on never thought it would be as much fun as this

i have always been a policy wonk.... its fascinating, as a civil servant one of the things i got to do in a job exchange was to follow someone around in the houses of parliament into have laws are made and the research that goes into the wording of them to make sure it doesn't conflict or trip over other laws... it is fascinating work the amount of research some have to do is amazing...

government bills tend to be a lot easier... but the amount of work the public researchers have to do for private members bills can be extraordinary..."

So true,I studied politics years ago but have not been to parliament or anything.

We condemn the polititions very quickly but making the laws of the land is not exactly easy.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"i studed politics at uni wow glad i did what a wonderfull time ime having with all thats going on never thought it would be as much fun as this

government bills tend to be a lot easier... but the amount of work the public researchers have to do for private members bills can be extraordinary...So true,I studied politics years ago but have not been to parliament or anything.

We condemn the polititions very quickly but making the laws of the land is not exactly easy."

It's made more difficult when a huge number of our politicians are thick as two short planks

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Actually most of the technicalities in our laws are compromises, deemed necessary as to not unbalance other laws.

» Add a new message to this topic