FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Politics and Swinging

Politics and Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not the usual tone of post for this Forum, but more relevant here than the other one I think. A bit of light heartedness, for the more analytical of you.

I'd like to know if someone's/your political views would effect whether or not you'd meet them for a bunk up?

I know it effects me to varying degrees.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Never met anyone on fab and talked about politics

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Swinging & politics are to be served seperately

However politics on a forum based within a swingers site , is a perfect place to rip the p155 out of your opposite views

politically .

It should never be taken to seriously .

Unlike great Sex which should always bebtaken very seriously.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A political difference wouldn’t stop me meeting, how they conveyed themselves and delivered their opinions probably would.

"Swinging & politics are to be served seperately

However politics on a forum based within a swingers site , is a perfect place to rip the p155 out of your opposite views

politically .

"

I find it hard to seperate the two.. If I don't know someone's views, I'm ok. Once I've found them out, if I disagree strongly, or see their views as detrimental to what I believe in. Then I quickly lose interest.

"Never met anyone on fab and talked about politics "

I have, a few times.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

its a good way of finding out if ppl are worth sending a mail to.theres sone remainers and leavers on here whi i think are intresting characters.then there are other remainers and leavers who i wouldnt want to have a pint with let alone get down and dirty with. on the other hand i spose ya could meet up for an angry shag

"its a good way of finding out if ppl are worth sending a mail to.theres sone remainers and leavers on here whi i think are intresting characters.then there are other remainers and leavers who i wouldnt want to have a pint with let alone get down and dirty with. on the other hand i spose ya could meet up for an angry shag "
Labour vs Conservative hate fuck?

Depends more on if they’re able to have a sensible discussion. If so, then having a difference of opinion is interesting.

If they’re incapable of discussing it without respirating to insults and meaningless catchphrases. Then no.

Some of the far right on here, I wouldn’t touch with my barge pole.

Essex

politically .

I find it hard to seperate the two.. If I don't know someone's views, I'm ok. Once I've found them out, if I disagree strongly, or see their views as detrimental to what I believe in. Then I quickly lose interest."

My views are nothing like what i post on here .

I think many people get a little bored & decide to relieve the monotony with a light hearted fishing.

Once the bait is taken then alls fair in love & war.

borehamwood

"its a good way of finding out if ppl are worth sending a mail to.theres sone remainers and leavers on here whi i think are intresting characters.then there are other remainers and leavers who i wouldnt want to have a pint with let alone get down and dirty with. on the other hand i spose ya could meet up for an angry shag Labour vs Conservative hate fuck? "

snowflake v swivel eyed loon pmsl

thornaby

"Depends more on if they’re able to have a sensible discussion. If so, then having a difference of opinion is interesting.

If they’re incapable of discussing it without respirating to insults and meaningless catchphrases. Then no.

Some of the far right on here, I wouldn’t touch with my barge pole. "

ye I believe yas guys soof a sexy babe msged you wanting it badly but had diffrent political opinions to you you would say jog on pmsl

"its a good way of finding out if ppl are worth sending a mail to.theres sone remainers and leavers on here whi i think are intresting characters.then there are other remainers and leavers who i wouldnt want to have a pint with let alone get down and dirty with. on the other hand i spose ya could meet up for an angry shag Labour vs Conservative hate fuck?

snowflake v swivel eyed loon pmsl

"

I mean take going to a club.. you're not exactly getting a chance to press the little green arrow... because you're not allowed your phone right.

What if you found out after.. that you'd just shagged a Fundamentalist?

Indeed

Essex

"Depends more on if they’re able to have a sensible discussion. If so, then having a difference of opinion is interesting.

Some of the far right on here, I wouldn’t touch with my barge pole. ye I believe yas guys soof a sexy babe msged you wanting it badly but had diffrent political opinions to you you would say jog on pmsl "

I have all sizes of running shoes available to help then on there Jogging way

borehamwood

Some of the far right on here, I wouldn’t touch with my barge pole. ye I believe yas guys soof a sexy babe msged you wanting it badly but had diffrent political opinions to you you would say jog on pmsl "

honestly if they were a prick about it i wouldnt. i dont take part in elections so i not really political.but im cool with ppl who are but like religion you getsum ppl who take it way to seriously.

By *icksoneMan  over a year ago

oldham

Meaningless catchphrases and calling some far right.

PMSL.

I wouldn't touch some with my barge pole.. even if their manners were impeccable. If their views conflicted strongly with mine. I'd be put off.

I judge by many different things in a package of a person. Politics plays it's part though and once certain lines are crossed. People turn unattractive because of it.

If I've deciphered that correctly.

Yeah.. that's exactly what I'm saying.

Some of the far right on here, I wouldn’t touch with my barge pole. ye I believe yas guys soof a sexy babe msged you wanting it badly but had diffrent political opinions to you you would say jog on pmsl

honestly if they were a prick about it i wouldnt. i dont take part in elections so i not really political.but im cool with ppl who are but like religion you getsum ppl who take it way to seriously."

It's very serious though. It governs how we live.

Different opinion is cool. As I mentioned.

I guess what I’m trying to say is, personality is more important than differing opinions.

thornaby

Some of the far right on here, I wouldn’t touch with my barge pole. ye I believe yas guys soof a sexy babe msged you wanting it badly but had diffrent political opinions to you you would say jog on pmsl

Yeah.. that's exactly what I'm saying. "

Okies buddy I believe ya lol

Yeah.. that's exactly what I'm saying. Okies buddy I believe ya lol "

I'd only see the bits I don't like. Believe what you want, it's happened.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Not worried about politics except we are not fans of racism.

Regardless of Brexit we like to stay in and only withdraw when we need to.....

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

I'd like to know if someone's/your political views would effect whether or not you'd meet them for a bunk up?

"

Only if they start talking about Black Rod

By *eetmyfootTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

politically .

I find it hard to seperate the two.. If I don't know someone's views, I'm ok. Once I've found them out, if I disagree strongly, or see their views as detrimental to what I believe in. Then I quickly lose interest."

Me too. There are some political ideas which can destroy people's lives if they are practiced. A belief in identity politics is a reason for me to go away immediately and of course not to have any contact with anyone who supports these ideas.

Physically I can find someone attractive but if I then find out their politics stink then it’s a instant turn off for me.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

The only connection I can think of between politics and swinging ,,, is the swingometer on BBC on election night

» Add a new message to this topic