FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Did usa create isis?

Did usa create isis?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been looking into it and it is interesting, there is a theory that they might of. I wouldnt be surprised if they have been part of doing it, whats your view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How does the theory explain how they did it?

Yeah they did during the whole "arab spring" was always on the news about cia backed or special forces were training the fighters which in turn went on to be isis just remember the cia financed osama bin laden during the afgan war with russia back in the 70's to 80's and look how that turned out..

So yeah think they created their own monster to keep the war machine going cos they needed arab oil

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe its another conspiracy theory maybe they did but I would suspect if they did they would have covered their tracks well so nobody would be able to prove it.

The USA have a history of covert operations that tend to blow up in their faces.

Nicaragua, Cuba, Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan.....we know the history. A few advisers go to a country to train rebels in guerrilla tactics and a few years later, find these tactics being used against them.

You think they would learn, but they don't.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

No I think the uprising in Egypt started it.

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

I thought it was well known that ISIS was a western creation. Also most of 'White Helmets' some of whom are now being resettled in the UK are also mostly Jihadists.

Basicaly don't believe a word of the main stream media says especially the BBC who are of course the mouthpiece of the state. If you really want more info on this read the book 'Propaganda Blitz - How the Corporate Media Distort Reality'

The US trained Mr Bin Laden ( who is part of the Saudi Royal Family) to fight against the Russians, then the dog turned on the master!

I know they funded and supplied Osama Bin Laden and the Mujahadeen against the Russians. Dropping them very quickly afterwards, led to some of Bin Laden's views on the West.

I think ISIS is more a by-product of continual Western interference in the Middle East for well over a century now.

The chaos caused by Iraq just gave them a place to call home for a while.

It'll be fine when we're all driving electric cars

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Didn't ISIS just appear quite suddenly around 2011? One morning all the news channels seemed to start reporting about ISIS at the same time.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"I have been looking into it and it is interesting, there is a theory that they might of. I wouldnt be surprised if they have been part of doing it, whats your view?"

More than a theory - plenty of evidence.

It's the "my enemy's enemy is my friend" mindset.

Think Afghanistan, and how the US funded and armed the Taliban as proxies fighting the Soviet Union.

Think Syria, and how the US funded and armed jihadists as proxies fighting the Assad regime.

Whenever the enemy is nuclear-powered - think the Russians, think the Iranians - the US will use whatever proxies it can get a hold of to destabilise them.

A few lost lives, a lot even, in the process seems to matter not to the US strategists. Global hegemony is the objective.

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Is Isis IS or are Is Isis ?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"The US trained Mr Bin Laden ( who is part of the Saudi Royal Family) to fight against the Russians, then the dog turned on the master!"

» Add a new message to this topic