FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > There's a good reason for Brexit....

There's a good reason for Brexit....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If Brexit happens in a few days and we really leave with no deal, there IS a positive to this.

Fartage will NOT be able to run for election and will NOT be able to become an unelected, elected member of the EU Parliament.

And with Fartage out of the EU parliament, that can only be a good thing....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If Brexit happens in a few days and we really leave with no deal, there IS a positive to this.

Fartage will NOT be able to run for election and will NOT be able to become an unelected, elected member of the EU Parliament.

And with Fartage out of the EU parliament, that can only be a good thing...."

Sadly I don’t think this is the last we will see or here from that horrific man.

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

When I hear Farage's name cockroaches and cancer spring to mind. They're also things that have a habit of reappearing when you think you've got rid of them.

"If Brexit happens in a few days and we really leave with no deal, there IS a positive to this.

And with Fartage out of the EU parliament, that can only be a good thing...."

Bye bye then unlos

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I think if it doesn't happen the eu Will be full of anti eu UK mps.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Why was this thread titled lets insult Farage?

Nigel Farage is a man I respect and admire because he openly says what he thinks that is good.

I do not agree with all he says but he has done this country proud in the EU parliament and stands up for Britain,I wish he had lead the negotiations.

I would however never want him to win a general election.

I have a feeling many of you will not understand what I am saying,nevermind

"Why was this thread titled lets insult Farage?

Nigel Farage is a man I respect and admire because he openly says what he thinks that is good.

I do not agree with all he says but he has done this country proud in the EU parliament and stands up for Britain,I wish he had lead the negotiations.

I have a feeling many of you will not understand what I am saying,nevermind"

Some of this is so outlandish, it’s hard to know if you’re being sarcastic or not.

Let’s pick. “he has done this country proud in the EU parliament and stands up for Britain”.

In his time as an MEP he was supposed to go to 42 fisheries committee meetings. How many did he actually go to. 1.

If you think that’s standing up for Britain. You must have extremely low expectations.

Some of this is so outlandish, it’s hard to know if you’re being sarcastic or not.

Let’s pick. “he has done this country proud in the EU parliament and stands up for Britain”.

In his time as an MEP he was supposed to go to 42 fisheries committee meetings. How many did he actually go to. 1.

If you think that’s standing up for Britain. You must have extremely low expectations.

"

Doesn't take much digging to see Farage is a trough snorting hypocritical slimy piece of self serving shit really.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Doesn't take much digging to see Farage is a trough snorting hypocritical slimy piece of self serving shit really. "

that about sums up my thoughts of all those eu buerocrats.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

I have a feeling many of you will not understand what I am saying,nevermind"

Nope, not after your whinge in the other thread about freedom of speech and your assertion you can insult whomsoever you like.

Doesn't take much digging to see Farage is a trough snorting hypocritical slimy piece of self serving shit really. that about sums up my thoughts of all those eu buerocrats. "

Some of the upper tier of the EU are self serving. But the point is, we’re better off in the EU under any measurable facet. Where as Farage is clearly a self service hypocrite (and, as you would put it, had his snout in the trough for years and years), and he took down a whole country for his own interests. You can not compare them.

Doesn't take much digging to see Farage is a trough snorting hypocritical slimy piece of self serving shit really. that about sums up my thoughts of all those eu buerocrats.

Some of the upper tier of the EU are self serving. But the point is, we’re better off in the EU under any measurable facet. Where as Farage is clearly a self service hypocrite (and, as you would put it, had his snout in the trough for years and years), and he took down a whole country for his own interests. You can not compare them. "

Haha I laughed at my own typo, especially because you got guff over yours. So I’ll leave it in for comedy value.

» Add a new message to this topic