FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Shamima Begum baby dead

Shamima Begum baby dead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Innocent child is dead...Is there blood on the Home secretary's hands?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a terribly sad piece of news and the mother is likely distressed after losing all her children. No positive side to this. The Home Secretary is clearly self-interested and morally bankrupt but not at cause for this death, though he may have been able to save the poor baby's life.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Innocent child is dead...Is there blood on the Home secretary's hands?"

No chance, it was all the mothers decision to put herself in that position , she's the one with any blood on hands not the UK.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Very sad news ,, no blame on Javid individually , I don't think anything could have been done in time to get the baby back to the UK , , however a question that Javid and the rest of the Tory government ( and their LibDem allies at the time ) must ask themselves ,,, if cuts hadn't been made to our border force , could we have perhaps been able to stop a 15 year old leaving the country using someone else's passport ,,,, no matter what the wrongs or rights , may her 3 children rest in peace

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

The Home Secretary was wrong in his decision and it is one that is likely to come back and bite the British people. Because like it or not things like this do not happen in vacuums and have consequence. Todays sad news is a recruiting gift to IS, Boko Haram and all the other fundamentalist Wahhabi Salafist terrorist organisations and no doubt tonight a number of previously disaffected young Muslims in this country have made the transition from potential recruit to recruit. All so a self serving Tory could stroke the ego of his base.

As to is he responsible for the child's death, I would have to say in reality no because even if he had allowed her return she would not have been put straight on a flight because the paperwork formalising her return would have still been processed. However this is irrelevant as he is the Home Secretary who stripped a British citizen of her citizenship making her stateless which is a crime in both English and International law.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

No.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"Innocent child is dead...Is there blood on the Home secretary's hands?

No chance, it was all the mothers decision to put herself in that position , she's the one with any blood on hands not the UK. "

Absolutely, agree entirely.

She's the one with blood on her hands. It's the innocent people her cronies beheaded we feel sorry for.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Nope. Lie down with dogs and you'll get up with fleas.

By *eckyJayCouple  over a year ago

northampton

Javid does not have blood on his hands; however, trying to send her back to where she looks like she came from is an action that will only reinforce the idea in some minds that some of society are viewed as second-class citizens: them and us. No doubt, more terrorist were created from this latest action.

This myopic self-interest politicking has made us all less safe and it’s deeply concerning.

Shamima is a petulant teenager who was brain-washed into believing in an ideology she probably knows very little about. She was groomed while underage and she should be punished in the UK like any other UK citizen.

Bristol East

The poor tot is just the latest among hundreds of thousands to have lost their life in this senseless conflict.

The UK Government does have a responsibility for its actions in stoking civil war.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

no he is not.her and the babys father are to blame they were the ones who chose to start a family in a war zone.dont forget shes lost two other children so i cant see either of them winning parent of the year.the child was an innocent in all of this but its parents are ultimatley responsible

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"Very sad news ,, no blame on Javid individually , I don't think anything could have been done in time to get the baby back to the UK , , however a question that Javid and the rest of the Tory government ( and their LibDem allies at the time ) must ask themselves ,,, if cuts hadn't been made to our border force , could we have perhaps been able to stop a 15 year old leaving the country using someone else's passport ,,,, no matter what the wrongs or rights , may her 3 children rest in peace "

Cuts to Border Force to blame for them leaving?

Looking reasonably at this, if it takes 10 minutes to check every person exiting the UK and 30 million people left the UK in a year, with the back room intelligence and administration, there would have to be thousands more people employed.

I suppose if we had a bottomless pit of money, this would be an option but I would rather that such spare cash be spent on the NHS, police on the streets, schools or mental health support.

It's the old Butter/Guns economic argument (sorry JMK!).

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

the unrestrained glee at this innocent childs demise on certain social media outlets realy does turn my stomache .think some of those exalting in this need to take a long hard look at them selves there morals and motives .i despair at some of my fellow so called civilised brittish citizens

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

No,people should not suddenly change there mind about should she come back to the UK because of this tradgedy.

upton wirral

No chance, it was all the mothers decision to put herself in that position , she's the one with any blood on hands not the UK.

Absolutely, agree entirely.

She's the one with blood on her hands. It's the innocent people her cronies beheaded we feel sorry for."

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

I don't get it really. What if she hadn't had her citizenship revoked? What if she was still a uk citizen guilty of fighting for a terrorist army? Would the uk still have been liable for bringing her back? As far as i can see the baby was never going to survive. It's a bit much to assume the baby was a uk citizen when it was born in Syria to parents of 2 different nationalities.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i thought the government said that if she wanted to, she couldn't come back at the moment, but the family could bring her baby back.....

was it agreed she would give up the child for them time being but the child wasn't brought back in time?

Salisbury

"i thought the government said that if she wanted to, she couldn't come back at the moment, but the family could bring her baby back.....

was it agreed she would give up the child for them time being but the child wasn't brought back in time?"

The baby was her bargaining chip. she was never going to give it up. Her interviews showed the world how little she valued life.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I have no sympathy for her.

However the tragedy is that a small baby died.

It just proves that the innocent suffer as a result of conflict.

She would never have given the baby up anyway as then she would have been left to rot in that country and good riddens too!

She gave up her country of plenty to go live back in the dark ages so suck it up!!!

Feel sad that the baby had to suffer for her ideologies though

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Javid does not have blood on his hands; however, trying to send her back to where she looks like she came from is an action that will only reinforce the idea in some minds that some of society are viewed as second-class citizens: them and us. No doubt, more terrorist were created from this latest action.

This myopic self-interest politicking has made us all less safe and it’s deeply concerning.

Shamima is a petulant teenager who was brain-washed into believing in an ideology she probably knows very little about. She was groomed while underage and she should be punished in the UK like any other UK citizen.

"

We should take responsibility for our own. Fix her or punish her. The baby is looked after by her family.

The only reason for the course of action taken was to try to look "strong".

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

It’s sad for a child to die but it happens to thousands of children all over the world everyday. Even without the removal of the mothers citizenship there was no way she could have made it back to the UK in time to save the Child. The mother chose to join a murderous cult, she chose to get pregnant in a war zone, to breed soldiers for the cause. She produced children despite knowing it highly likely they would have a short life and meet a violent end.

This is all just terribly sad. I don't think this is as simple as governments actions right now, the conflict in Syria has cost countless innocent lives, including this poor baby. What I struggle with is the condemnation of children who have been groomed into a life of violence where killing and extremism is normalised. She was 15 when she arrived in a war zone, surrounded by other extremists. What chance has she had to learn a fuller picture? Her choices are just not fully informed, not to mention probable influences through fear of others around her, even now.

I don't know what the right action is, I have nowhere near enough information about the situation to form a judgement, I doubt many do. But I do think that condemning a person who was groomed at 15 for their subsequent actions is problematic and the same principles would not be applied to other forms of grooming. The only way we can expect change is through helping everyone see the fuller picture, not shutting the door on them and hoping it holds.

not at all, the baby was sick in the 1st place, how the hell can you blame him for this, yes it’s terribly sad and distressing, we didn’t ask her to leave, she went there freely sticking 2 fingers up as she went, she made that choice why should we have to defend OUR Home Secretary, she didn’t want us remember, or is it a case of “when it suits”

Salisbury

If the message is

"Go and be a terrorist,then when you start losing you can come home with no repercussions"

how does that put others off from joining the next jihad?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think it's rather appalling and sad that a nation like the UK isn't able to deal with its own citizens who joined Isis, but to strip them of citizenship and abandon any responsibility.

Heathrowish

"I think it's rather appalling and sad that a nation like the UK isn't able to deal with its own citizens who joined Isis, but to strip them of citizenship and abandon any responsibility. "

Responsibility has two sides....

on the hill NordWest of

"I think it's rather appalling and sad that a nation like the UK isn't able to deal with its own citizens who joined Isis, but to strip them of citizenship and abandon any responsibility.

Responsibility has two sides...."

Are you saying her unresponsible doing and behaviour frees the UK from its responsibilities and duties?

Salisbury

"I think it's rather appalling and sad that a nation like the UK isn't able to deal with its own citizens who joined Isis, but to strip them of citizenship and abandon any responsibility. "

What would you like to have seen happen?

Salisbury

"I think it's rather appalling and sad that a nation like the UK isn't able to deal with its own citizens who joined Isis, but to strip them of citizenship and abandon any responsibility.

Are you saying her unresponsible doing and behaviour frees the UK from its responsibilities and duties? "

Bearing in mind she'd entered Syria illegally to become a terrorist, exactly what were our responsibilities? To make sure she was arrested by the Syrian government i assume?

Are you saying her unresponsible doing and behaviour frees the UK from its responsibilities and duties? "

It is her parents responsibility, not the government's.

on the hill NordWest of

What would you like to have seen happen?"

Return her, interrogate her and if found guilty of crime, she should face sentence. Just get on with it.

Stripping her of citizenship and pushing the problem over to third world Bangladesh surely isn't what you'd expect from a grand nation like the UK.

Heathrowish

"

I think it's rather appalling and sad that a nation like the UK isn't able to deal with its own citizens who joined Isis, but to strip them of citizenship and abandon any responsibility.

Return her, interrogate her and if found guilty of crime, she should face sentence. Just get on with it.

Stripping her of citizenship and pushing the problem over to third world Bangladesh surely isn't what you'd expect from a grand nation like the UK. "

Your sarcasm is duly noted......

She left on a stolen passport that in its self is a crime! So what if she was 15! She knew what she was doing and left a cushy life in the uk for a shithole and stayed there for 4 years supporting IS and having babies who would have become fighters against the west.

The IS ideologically is that if you are not with them you are kufar and not even a human being! Unless you convert to thier religion of corse!!

upton wirral

"It’s sad for a child to die but it happens to thousands of children all over the world everyday. Even without the removal of the mothers citizenship there was no way she could have made it back to the UK in time to save the Child. The mother chose to join a murderous cult, she chose to get pregnant in a war zone, to breed soldiers for the cause. She produced children despite knowing it highly likely they would have a short life and meet a violent end. "

That is very true.

Bristol East

Populism at work

"Populism at work"

In what way?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"If the message is

"Go and be a terrorist,then when you start losing you can come home with no repercussions"

how does that put others off from joining the next jihad? "

Literally no one is saying that she should not face any consequences for her decisions.

But a baby is dead through (obviously) no fault of its own. It didn't have to die. We let that happen.

Salisbury

"If the message is

Literally no one is saying that she should not face any consequences for her decisions.

But a baby is dead through (obviously) no fault of its own. It didn't have to die. We let that happen. "

How did "we" let that happen? We were never going to air lift her out, British citizen or not.

Salisbury

"

Stripping her of citizenship and pushing the problem over to third world Bangladesh surely isn't what you'd expect from a grand nation like the UK. "

Why should the uk tax payer be liable for her return ticket?

"If the message is

But a baby is dead through (obviously) no fault of its own. It didn't have to die. We let that happen. "

No she let that happen by getting pregnant in a war zone and now she is 19 and fully culpable for her own actions.

She would never have given it up for her parents to bring up because then she would have no bargaining chip to try to return to the uk.

Let her husband provide for her after all that’s the deal with thier relationship

I don’t even think there was a baby to start with! I think she was lying from the start!

Heathrowish

"I don’t even think there was a baby to start with! I think she was lying from the start! "

I think there was....and if we get back to the wisdom of Solomon, she should have released the baby back to her family in the UK (and thete were plenty of news crews available to facilitate that who would have generated a newsworthy sob story) rather than allowed it to go the way of her previous two.

Salisbury

"I don’t even think there was a baby to start with! I think she was lying from the start!

I think there was....and if we get back to the wisdom of Solomon, she should have released the baby back to her family in the UK (and thete were plenty of news crews available to facilitate that who would have generated a newsworthy sob story) rather than allowed it to go the way of her previous two."

Maybe the babies father could have taken it Holland.

Heathrowish

"I don’t even think there was a baby to start with! I think she was lying from the start!

I think there was....and if we get back to the wisdom of Solomon, she should have released the baby back to her family in the UK (and thete were plenty of news crews available to facilitate that who would have generated a newsworthy sob story) rather than allowed it to go the way of her previous two.

Maybe the babies father could have taken it Holland. "

Not that easy....isn't he being held in Syria?

Salisbury

Maybe the babies father could have taken it Holland.

Not that easy....isn't he being held in Syria?"

I hope so. Last thing Europe needs is all these nutters coming home.

"The poor tot is just the latest among hundreds of thousands to have lost their life in this senseless conflict.

The UK Government does have a responsibility for its actions in stoking civil war.

"

By *ral ExtraordinaireMan  over a year ago

Kent

Never was a baby imho .

"Never was a baby imho . "

"I don’t even think there was a baby to start with! I think she was lying from the start! "

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

Give your head a wobble.

I feel very sad for the baby. I fear a Genocide is in the making with terrible vengeance and barbarism about to take place to try and exterminate these people who have absolutely no idea how to behave as normal human beings.

They sowed the wind and now must reap the whirlwind. Now where have I heard that before.

"

No, You let that happen.

That's very possible yes.

Kent

She was offered the chance to come back but the selfish disgusting vile mother refused ! What did she think she would have a normal life with the baby lol and live happily ever after ... nah shes gona be doing bird for years and that baby (if there ever was one) would of been adopted simple . Deluded idiot she is

Kent

Read up on the facts about her here .....

https://twitter.com/ianbirrell/status/1104336539662909440?s=19

Personally she should be treated like the French sorted out their own Nazi sympathisers after WW2.

Anyone who fights a war against our country is treasonous, if the snowflakes of this country think they can turn her mind once she’s back they are very deluded . She made a free choice to go and join a murderous regime so now she must live with her decision and no one is to blame apart from herself . Karma I think it’s called .

Kent

Google ...Saffie Rose Roussos !!!!

You will know what my answer is to that vile slag living in her hell she called home

"i thought the government said that if she wanted to, she couldn't come back at the moment, but the family could bring her baby back.....

was it agreed she would give up the child for them time being but the child wasn't brought back in time?

The baby was her bargaining chip. she was never going to give it up. Her interviews showed the world how little she valued life. "

She was brainwashed and radicalised as a 15 year old. She then most likely suffered PTSD as a result of what she went through in Syria as part of the IS regime. It is questionable whether she is actually of sound mind.

Her grandparents have lost 3 grandchildren. Could the state have intervened sooner ...... probably.

The scary thing is that this is being repeated for so many innocent children and babies...... and most governments could’nt care less about these ‘stateless’ children.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

The baby was her bargaining chip. she was never going to give it up. Her interviews showed the world how little she valued life.

She was brainwashed and radicalised as a 15 year old. She then most likely suffered PTSD as a result of what she went through in Syria as part of the IS regime. It is questionable whether she is actually of sound mind.

Her grandparents have lost 3 grandchildren. Could the state have intervened sooner ...... probably.

The scary thing is that this is being repeated for so many innocent children and babies...... and most governments could’nt care less about these ‘stateless’ children."

And you are what's wrong with our country. If you're a sympathiser with these people maybe you should go and lead their lives with them and then try to come back and claim you're innocent. These people are utter scum and deserve to have their passports taken from them.

Kent

Did you see the isis wives on the news . Brainwashed and attacked the cameramen ect . These isis wives would beat the yazidi women slaves . Make the wash cook ect for them ! If that scum comes back in this country there will be a fcking riot !!!!!!

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

The scary thing is that this is being repeated for so many innocent children and babies...... and most governments could’nt care less about these ‘stateless’ children."

Could her grandparents and parents have intervened earlier ? She left the country on a stolen passport, I’ve got no sympathy for her, she made her own bed ...

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Never was a baby imho . "

If that's the case, who is the child for whom a death certificate has been issued? Was the baby seen in photos and in TV footage a stunt double????

moston

"Did you see the isis wives on the news . Brainwashed and attacked the cameramen ect . These isis wives would beat the yazidi women slaves . Make the wash cook ect for them ! If that scum comes back in this country there will be a fcking riot !!!!!!"

And what do you think will happen when another radical runs through a shopping centre with a knife stabbing children and screaming 'for Shamima Begum's baby' or something similar? Will another load of pricks go out and smash up the place they live to show their displeasure? The mob mentality you describe is pathetic, and you like most posting here do not seem to be able to see beyond the end of their noses. Fact is our home secretaries decision increased the risk to all of us rather than reducing it which is his job!

Essex

"Read up on the facts about her here .....

https://twitter.com/ianbirrell/status/1104336539662909440?s=19"

Odd that that thread you point us towards clearly identifies that there was a baby....make your mind up: was there or was there not a baby?

cheshunt

"Did you see the isis wives on the news . Brainwashed and attacked the cameramen ect . These isis wives would beat the yazidi women slaves . Make the wash cook ect for them ! If that scum comes back in this country there will be a fcking riot !!!!!!

And what do you think will happen when another radical runs through a shopping centre with a knife stabbing children and screaming 'for Shamima Begum's baby' or something similar? Will another load of pricks go out and smash up the place they live to show their displeasure? The mob mentality you describe is pathetic, and you like most posting here do not seem to be able to see beyond the end of their noses. Fact is our home secretaries decision increased the risk to all of us rather than reducing it which is his job!"

So we should welcome her back and send the message that you can go and join ISIS but when you’re finished we’ll forgive you. Do you actually believe that if the country allowed her and her baby back there’d be a lower risk of a terror attack ?

moston

"So we should welcome her back and send the message that you can go and join ISIS but when you’re finished we’ll forgive you. Do you actually believe that if the country allowed her and her baby back there’d be a lower risk of a terror attack ?"

What a pathetic response to my very valid point.

I take it you have never heard of laws courts and prisons.

I am sure there were many offences she is guilty of starting with theft of a passport, which is a statuary instrument as far as I am aware, and therefore fraudulent use of a statuary instrument to pervert the course of justice (travel to a foreign country to join a proscribed organisation is a crime as is joining such a body) and that carries a maximum of life in prison.

I do not know if leaving her return would lower the risk to the population of this country, but I do know that the pronouncement of our Home Secretary increased it and that in all likelihood his decision will be overturned by the Supreme Court because it breaks both English and international law.

No she made her choice unfortunately it killed her baby

It is very sad, but it is the fault of the mother and the decisions she made. I am also aware that those decisions were responsible for the deaths of other babies she had out there.

It’s all her fault...

cheshunt

"So we should welcome her back and send the message that you can go and join ISIS but when you’re finished we’ll forgive you. Do you actually believe that if the country allowed her and her baby back there’d be a lower risk of a terror attack ?

What a pathetic response to my very valid point.

I take it you have never heard of laws courts and prisons.

I am sure there were many offences she is guilty of starting with theft of a passport, which is a statuary instrument as far as I am aware, and therefore fraudulent use of a statuary instrument to pervert the course of justice (travel to a foreign country to join a proscribed organisation is a crime as is joining such a body) and that carries a maximum of life in prison.

I do not know if leaving her return would lower the risk to the population of this country, but I do know that the pronouncement of our Home Secretary increased it and that in all likelihood his decision will be overturned by the Supreme Court because it breaks both English and international law."

Now who’s being pathetic ???

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

"Anyone who fights a war against our country is treasonous, if the snowflakes of this country think they can turn her mind once she’s back they are very deluded . She made a free choice to go and join a murderous regime so now she must live with her decision and no one is to blame apart from herself . Karma I think it’s called . "

Well said

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Anyone who fights a war against our country is treasonous, if the snowflakes of this country think they can turn her mind once she’s back they are very deluded . She made a free choice to go and join a murderous regime so now she must live with her decision and no one is to blame apart from herself . Karma I think it’s called . "

Kent

"Did you see the isis wives on the news . Brainwashed and attacked the cameramen ect . These isis wives would beat the yazidi women slaves . Make the wash cook ect for them ! If that scum comes back in this country there will be a fcking riot !!!!!!

And what do you think will happen when another radical runs through a shopping centre with a knife stabbing children and screaming 'for Shamima Begum's baby' or something similar? Will another load of pricks go out and smash up the place they live to show their displeasure? The mob mentality you describe is pathetic, and you like most posting here do not seem to be able to see beyond the end of their noses. Fact is our home secretaries decision increased the risk to all of us rather than reducing it which is his job!"

Give your head a wobble you loon . The angry displeasure is growing . The govenment will need to act the correct way and not the snowflke left way that is distroying our country !!

moston

"Now who’s being pathetic ???"

Ah the voice of the knee jerker (just like Javid). Of course it is to you and your like that Javid was playing and I am sure it will help him and the bankrupted government he is part of to cling onto power a little longer as they wrap themselves in the flag and ignorant bigots jerk off to the thought of young women and babies dieing. But funnily enough if you ask anyone who has knowledge of counterinsurgency operations they will tell you that the most important element in disrupting and undermining insurgents is to win the harts and minds battle. And this is not done by giving the enemy a recruiting tool like the one our home secretary handed IS and every other Islamic radical when he effectively striped a baby of citizenship and in so doing of its life. (That is not my view of what happened but that is the way it will (and probably is already) being spun by IS recruiters, and it will work! FFS all you need to do is read so many posts here. Fact is for every one here who is railing against this girl and saying she (and her baby by extension)

got what they deserve and good riddance there is an equally angry Muslim saying that the 'Little Devils people' (thats us) must be made to pay for the martyrdom of that baby.

But hey ho, what do I know, I am sure you're absolutely correct and I am being pathetic...

" But funnily enough if you ask anyone who has knowledge of counterinsurgency operations they will tell you that the most important element in disrupting and undermining insurgents is to win the harts and minds battle. "

Unfortunately to be honest after decades of blowing civilians to pieces and overthrowing their heads of state I don't see giving them a band aid and digging a well is really going to win any hearts & minds.

moston

"Unfortunately to be honest after decades of blowing civilians to pieces and overthrowing their heads of state I don't see giving them a band aid and digging a well is really going to win any hearts & minds. "

I agree, however giving our enemies such an obviously easy propaganda win and recruiting tool is just plain stupid. But considering that our government has openly climbed into bed with the political wing of the 'loyalist' paramilitaries and has shown it is quite willing to break legally binding international treaties and in the process reignite the republican insurgency in British controlled Ireland to stay in power, we should not be surprised that they have increased the risk faced by us here and abroad to gain favour with and court the BNP/UKIP nationalist voters.

"Unfortunately to be honest after decades of blowing civilians to pieces and overthrowing their heads of state I don't see giving them a band aid and digging a well is really going to win any hearts & minds.

I agree, however giving our enemies such an obviously easy propaganda win and recruiting tool is just plain stupid. But considering that our government has openly climbed into bed with the political wing of the 'loyalist' paramilitaries and has shown it is quite willing to break legally binding international treaties and in the process reignite the republican insurgency in British controlled Ireland to stay in power, we should not be surprised that they have increased the risk faced by us here and abroad to gain favour with and court the BNP/UKIP nationalist voters."

Yeah, can't argue with that

Kent

"Unfortunately to be honest after decades of blowing civilians to pieces and overthrowing their heads of state I don't see giving them a band aid and digging a well is really going to win any hearts & minds.

I agree, however giving our enemies such an obviously easy propaganda win and recruiting tool is just plain stupid. But considering that our government has openly climbed into bed with the political wing of the 'loyalist' paramilitaries and has shown it is quite willing to break legally binding international treaties and in the process reignite the republican insurgency in British controlled Ireland to stay in power, we should not be surprised that they have increased the risk faced by us here and abroad to gain favour with and court the BNP/UKIP nationalist voters."

Always one isnt there

Begum is a terrorist !!

Her baby was given a chance to return to uk ...mother refused !!

She killed that baby (if there ever was one ffs)

She supported terror acts against children in the manchester arena !

That 'thing' will need to rot and be eaten byt the rats she lives with !! Makes my blood fcking boil talkibg about her !! The fact i know a few families who lost loved ones in the arena makes me even more red in the face viewing the sympathic messages on here ! SHAME ON YOUS

moston

"Always one isnt there

Begum is a terrorist !!

That 'thing' will need to rot and be eaten byt the rats she lives with !! Makes my blood fcking boil talkibg about her !! The fact i know a few families who lost loved ones in the arena makes me even more red in the face viewing the sympathic messages on here ! SHAME ON YOUS "

You really don't get it do you!

It is not about her or her baby, they are nothing to be honest. What it is about is propaganda tools and how they are turned into weapons. How do you think she was radicalised in the first place? She was shown 'examples' of the 'wrongness' of our foreign policies and the injustices meted out by Britain to the Islamic world and then those examples were given human faces. Those human faces were in North Africa, Iraq and Syria and all the while she was being told that we are killing her brother and sister Muslims and that it was her hold duty to support those fighting to defend Islam.

It worked, not just on her but I hear on about 800 disaffected British Muslims. Now tell me from your position of outrage with your knowledge of people who have lost loved ones, how many more disaffected impressionable young Muslims will having an example of a British Muslim child dieing on the orders of the British government and the British people glorying in that babies death radicalise?

But as I say, what would I know about the tools of asymmetric warfare or how to either build (or counter) a recruiting base in a population. Clearly you (and many more) require rivers of blood to cool your anger because of the Manchester bombing. You may not have noticed but it is similar anger generated by our foreign policy that led to the Manchester bombing. And it was the eye for an eye attitude that you display that led to 30 years of violence in the troubles.

But you are probably right.

Kent

"Always one isnt there

Begum is a terrorist !!

That 'thing' will need to rot and be eaten byt the rats she lives with !! Makes my blood fcking boil talkibg about her !! The fact i know a few families who lost loved ones in the arena makes me even more red in the face viewing the sympathic messages on here ! SHAME ON YOUS

You really don't get it do you!

It is not about her or her baby, they are nothing to be honest. What it is about is propaganda tools and how they are turned into weapons. How do you think she was radicalised in the first place? She was shown 'examples' of the 'wrongness' of our foreign policies and the injustices meted out by Britain to the Islamic world and then those examples were given human faces. Those human faces were in North Africa, Iraq and Syria and all the while she was being told that we are killing her brother and sister Muslims and that it was her hold duty to support those fighting to defend Islam.

It worked, not just on her but I hear on about 800 disaffected British Muslims. Now tell me from your position of outrage with your knowledge of people who have lost loved ones, how many more disaffected impressionable young Muslims will having an example of a British Muslim child dieing on the orders of the British government and the British people glorying in that babies death radicalise?

But as I say, what would I know about the tools of asymmetric warfare or how to either build (or counter) a recruiting base in a population. Clearly you (and many more) require rivers of blood to cool your anger because of the Manchester bombing. You may not have noticed but it is similar anger generated by our foreign policy that led to the Manchester bombing. And it was the eye for an eye attitude that you display that led to 30 years of violence in the troubles.

But you are probably right."

She is a TERRORIST !! She deserves everything that shes hit with !

moston

"She is a TERRORIST !! She deserves everything that shes hit with ! "

And so the lazy dance goes on...

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"She is a TERRORIST !! She deserves everything that shes hit with !

And so the lazy dance goes on... "

The problem is you are not thinking like the majority of the country.

Yes some may agree with your philosophy and outlook but regardless of what you say on here you are projecting to a majorty which have absolutely no interest in the "big picture".

I do tend to believe that a lot of people think Islamic extremists all of a sudden just decided to start killing western civilians for no reason.

It's a very blinkered attitude unfortunately.

Kent

"She is a TERRORIST !! She deserves everything that shes hit with !

And so the lazy dance goes on... "

You are a fucking disgrace !! Makes my blood boil ! For 4years that thing most likely beat yazidi women , supported her husband im xxx amount of beheadings and agreed to regular r.apes !! ...hold on you say lets look at the bigger picture and accept her back FFS !!!!

Im coming away from this debate before i end up getting a knock at the door from the Police

Saffie Rose RIP baby and the 22 i wont forget yous

moston

"The problem is you are not thinking like the majority of the country.

Yes some may agree with your philosophy and outlook but regardless of what you say on here you are projecting to a majorty which have absolutely no interest in the "big picture".

"

I know, funny thing is I am even willing to slowly talk people through how these things really work, and all they do is get angrier. They did the same in the late 70's early 80's when it really kicked off in NI (thats all sides over there and here, even many in the forces) egged on by rabble rousing Tory politicians who were quite willing to stoke the fires of division for their own political self interests until they were targeted en-mass in Brighton when suddenly they found that peace in NI was something worth pursuing. 20 years on the next generation of the same shite are using conflict in the same way and generating the same hatred again. And just like before it will be the men and women in our armed forces and the general population who will have to pay the price for yet more Tory political hubris.

"The problem is you are not thinking like the majority of the country.

I know, funny thing is I am even willing to slowly talk people through how these things really work, and all they do is get angrier. They did the same in the late 70's early 80's when it really kicked off in NI (thats all sides over there and here, even many in the forces) egged on by rabble rousing Tory politicians who were quite willing to stoke the fires of division for their own political self interests until they were targeted en-mass in Brighton when suddenly they found that peace in NI was something worth pursuing. 20 years on the next generation of the same shite are using conflict in the same way and generating the same hatred again. And just like before it will be the men and women in our armed forces and the general population who will have to pay the price for yet more Tory political hubris."

You seem to have a deep, almost insane hatred for the Conservatives, are they to blame for everything....?!

Listen to yourself.

moston

"You seem to have a deep, almost insane hatred for the Conservatives, are they to blame for everything....?!

Listen to yourself."

Where would you like me to start?

How about the military?

Who was it refused to rearm and cut military spending in the 1930's? Who was it appeased Hitler handing him vast swathes of other countries while leaving millions in the industrial heartlands starving and and reliant on soup kitchens?

Who was it in 79 after coming to power gave the military a big headline pay rise but increased food and accommodation charges (and married quarters charges) and reduced allowances so much that everyone had an effective pay cut?

Who was it sold off Royal Ordnance the result of which is we are no longer self-sufficient in small arms, armour and artillery ammunition manufacture, not to mention air ordnance.

I could continue and then move on to health, education, social welfare, infrastructure, housing, access to law, in fact I cant think of a single area that the Tories have had a positive influence in since the Heath government of 70/74.

Bottom line is I used to be proud to be a Young Conservative of the Heath era, then Thatcher (the shopkeepers daughter) took over and the old Tories of the 30's reemerged and started dismantling everything I had grown up believing was worthwhile and while that shower of shit remains in charge of the Conservative Party I will be implacably opposed to them.

Does that answer your question?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

fucking typical pass the blame wasn’t nothing to do with the stupid bitch joining isis

By *ce cream poke man 2Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

What is this wank doing on Fab?

"What is this wank doing on Fab? "

Getting people all triggered by the looks of it. ..

"What is this wank doing on Fab? "

What you mean in the politics forum ?

By *ce cream poke man 2Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

"What is this wank doing on Fab?

What you mean in the politics forum ?"

In general. Stop giving this jihadi whore any publicity like BBC and Sky.

You say that like it’s a bad thing!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"

In general. Stop giving this jihadi whore any publicity like BBC and Sky. "

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

No. Nothing to do with the UK government. She took it upon herself to go to Syria to join ISIS. She chose to have children in a warzone. She already lost 2 other babies before this one. She made her bed so she can lie in it. She only has herself to blame.

Cannock

In the meantime Will, you just continue to cosy upto Hezbollah, Hamas and the IRA with your best buddy Corbyn.

Essex

No. Nothing to do with the UK government. She took it upon herself to go to Syria to join ISIS. She chose to have children in a warzone. She already lost 2 other babies before this one. She made her bed so she can lie in it. She only has herself to blame. "

Your hero Trump wants us, and every other country, to take back the foreign fighters in the camps in Syria....

moston

"In the meantime Will, you just continue to cosy upto Hezbollah, Hamas and the IRA with your best buddy Corbyn. "

OK...

Now please enlighten us all as to exactly who Hezbollah, and Hamas are and how many times they have attacked the UK or any Western democracy. Then maybe you can tell us when the last IRA attack happened and where. After that you may like to explain why you think that JC is a friend of any republican organisation.

moston

Still waiting for an answer Centy...

You have been on-line and posting so come on tell us all who Hamas and Hezbollah are. Maybe at the same time tell us your position on the IDS using snipers to deliberately (on the orders of their government) kill Palestinian women, children and journalists covering the IDS targeting of those women and children in the Gaza Strip.

moston

2 days Centy and still no reply...

Why is that? Are you finding it impossible to find any attacks by Hezbollah on non Israeli targets?

Whats your problem with telling us all about Hamas? Is it because they are the legitimately elected representatives of the Palestinian people in the Gaza strip?

Why no comments on the Israeli government or their armed forces? Is it because they commit war crimes and crimes against humanity every day?

Anything to say Centy? Or are you hoping that if you keep your head down for long enough I'll get bored and allow you get back to peddling your disgusting innuendos about a man (JC) you are not fit to wipe the arse of?

Cannock

"In the meantime Will, you just continue to cosy upto Hezbollah, Hamas and the IRA with your best buddy Corbyn.

OK...

Now please enlighten us all as to exactly who Hezbollah, and Hamas are and how many times they have attacked the UK or any Western democracy. Then maybe you can tell us when the last IRA attack happened and where. After that you may like to explain why you think that JC is a friend of any republican organisation."

Corbyn is on record calling Hezbollah and Hamas "friends" and his links to support of the IRA are well documented. Jeremy Corbyn will cosy upto any enemy of the UK. Just a few weeks ago in February in Parliament the Conservative party brought forward a motion in the House of Commons to ban all forms of support for the extremist Islamist terror organisation Hezbollah in the UK and the Labour party led by Jeremy Corbyn opposed it. What an utterly shameful and disgraceful state of affairs for the Labour party to find themselves in, no wonder Jewish Labour MP Luciana Berger decided to walk out the door and Leave Labour.

moston

"Corbyn is on record calling Hezbollah and Hamas "friends" and his links to support of the IRA are well documented. Jeremy Corbyn will cosy upto any enemy of the UK. Just a few weeks ago in February in Parliament the Conservative party brought forward a motion in the House of Commons to ban all forms of support for the extremist Islamist terror organisation Hezbollah in the UK and the Labour party led by Jeremy Corbyn opposed it. What an utterly shameful and disgraceful state of affairs for the Labour party to find themselves in, no wonder Jewish Labour MP Luciana Berger decided to walk out the door and Leave Labour. "

Repeating your falsehoods and quoting a person who openly support Israel does not change the facts. Further Hezbollah is not islamist terrorist organisation regardless of any claim you make. As for your shameful and disgraceful JC supporting that comes from a misrepresentation of the facts regarding JC contacting and talking to Sinn Fein in the 90's at the request of Mo Mowlam (the then speaker of the House of Commons), who made the request on behalf of the Tory government of the day. I will further point out that at least 1 Tory MP has had to make a substantial donation to a charity of JC's choosing, in JC's name and issue a complete retraction after repeating that lei not so long ago or face being sued for deformation. If as you claim the allegation was true the MP and Tory party would have been more than happy to go to court and destroy JC's reputation in the High Court.

" Further Hezbollah is not islamist terrorist organisation regardless of any claim you make. "

Hizbollah is classified as a Shi'a Islamist terrorist organisation by many Governments around the world including our own.

moston

" Further Hezbollah is not islamist terrorist organisation regardless of any claim you make.

Hizbollah is classified as a Shi'a Islamist terrorist organisation by many Governments around the world including our own.

"

True but it has only ever attacked Israel. Israel is classed by those same governments as a democracy when it is only democratic if you are not Palestinian.

moston

I would add that Iran is classed as a rouge nation although it has never sponsored attacks on western nations while Saudi is classed as an ally when it actively funds terrorists who regularly attack us and the USA (including the 9/11 attack), and murder women and children daily in bombing raids in Yemen.

But ho hum guess our and the Yank governments think the definition of terrorism is refusing unrestricted access to markets for the purposes of exploitation.

True they may have only ever attacked Israel but quite often terrorist organisations only form to attack one certain state that they feel oppressed them to start with.

moston

"True they may have only ever attacked Israel but quite often terrorist organisations only form to attack one certain state that they feel oppressed them to start with.

"

Let me reiterate is the Hamas is the elected government of the Palestinians Hesbollah is their military force. Now if you are claiming that the Palestinians have no right to defend themselves from the illegal actions of an occupying power whose military use snipers to murder women and children as well as journalists who are covering their war crimes and crimes against humanity, then I will agree with you provided you are willing to concede that every member of the European and Russian resistances and the Yugoslavian partisans were terrorists as the Nazi's claimed during WW2.

I suspect that you will not be willing to do that...

"True they may have only ever attacked Israel but quite often terrorist organisations only form to attack one certain state that they feel oppressed them to start with.

Let me reiterate is the Hamas is the elected government of the Palestinians Hesbollah is their military force. Now if you are claiming that the Palestinians have no right to defend themselves from the illegal actions of an occupying power whose military use snipers to murder women and children as well as journalists who are covering their war crimes and crimes against humanity, then I will agree with you provided you are willing to concede that every member of the European and Russian resistances and the Yugoslavian partisans were terrorists as the Nazi's claimed during WW2.

I suspect that you will not be willing to do that... "

Personally I don't give a shit who's classified as what mate, makes bugger all difference to me.

I've just pointed out Hizbollah are a designated Islamist terrorist organisation by many Governments around the world including our own.

And where did I say Palastinians didn't have a right to protect themselves?

You sometimes get a bit excited mate

moston

"Personally I don't give a shit who's classified as what mate, makes bugger all difference to me.

I've just pointed out Hizbollah are a designated Islamist terrorist organisation by many Governments around the world including our own. "

My point is that governments lie for the most nefarious of political motives. FFS Mandela and the ANC were labeled terrorists right up until the white nationalist government in South Africa collapsed. Just because governments (especially the USA) say a thing is so does not make it true. If it did climate change would not be happening and there would be thousands or 10's of thousands flooding across the Mexican border and Trump would be the smartest man and greatest tactician and strategician in world history rather than a cheap bullying crook with US and Russian mob protection because of how he can be used.

I fully agree mate, most "terrorist organisations" can be viewed as freedom fighters depending on what side you're viewing them from.

moston

"I fully agree mate, most "terrorist organisations" can be viewed as freedom fighters depending on what side you're viewing them from. "

True. but being purely objective I cannot see how anyone can call Hamas Hezbollah and Iran terrorists. The only terrorists in the middle east are Israel and the Salafists.

"I fully agree mate, most "terrorist organisations" can be viewed as freedom fighters depending on what side you're viewing them from.

True. but being purely objective I cannot see how anyone can call Hamas Hezbollah and Iran terrorists. The only terrorists in the middle east are Israel and the Salafists."

I suppose it's only the Nations that label them as terrorists that can answer that question but they generally have an explanation as to how they come to that view point, if you believe it is another matter entirely.

moston

"I suppose it's only the Nations that label them as terrorists that can answer that question but they generally have an explanation as to how they come to that view point, if you believe it is another matter entirely. "

According to the UN Israel has been in violation of its obligations to state its full claim to territory as demanded by the UN since its inception (which was by the way by means of the terrorist Stern Gang which targeted British troops and non Jewish foreigners in Palestine after WW2). But Israel is a compliment client of the US so the US protects it no matter how outrageous its actions. The fact of the matter is that if Iran opened up its oil and mineral reserves to US corporate exploitation and used the US$ as its oil trading currency it would be rehabilitated overnight. The US government is not interested in justice for anyone, their only interest is the bottom line and if a country (any country) does not give them what they want they will destroy that country by any means. By the way, we are soon to be on the receiving of US corporate exploitation and if we don't give them what they demand they will do to us what they have done to every country that has said no to them in the past.

Kent

"I suppose it's only the Nations that label them as terrorists that can answer that question but they generally have an explanation as to how they come to that view point, if you believe it is another matter entirely.

According to the UN Israel has been in violation of its obligations to state its full claim to territory as demanded by the UN since its inception (which was by the way by means of the terrorist Stern Gang which targeted British troops and non Jewish foreigners in Palestine after WW2). But Israel is a compliment client of the US so the US protects it no matter how outrageous its actions. The fact of the matter is that if Iran opened up its oil and mineral reserves to US corporate exploitation and used the US$ as its oil trading currency it would be rehabilitated overnight. The US government is not interested in justice for anyone, their only interest is the bottom line and if a country (any country) does not give them what they want they will destroy that country by any means. By the way, we are soon to be on the receiving of US corporate exploitation and if we don't give them what they demand they will do to us what they have done to every country that has said no to them in the past."

Wouldnt the world be such a peaceful place if everyone was in deep thought as this gent for many fanatics its ingrained regardless of dated history ! So will you defend TERRORISTS actions ! ...go think about the innocent victims . Many of who where chikdren #Manchester

Heathrowish

" Further Hezbollah is not islamist terrorist organisation regardless of any claim you make.

True but it has only ever attacked Israel. Israel is classed by those same governments as a democracy when it is only democratic if you are not Palestinian.

"

I am interested in why you think that Palestinians who chose to stay in Israel are deprived of a vote. Can you elaborate further please?

moston

"I am interested in why you think that Palestinians who chose to stay in Israel are deprived of a vote. Can you elaborate further please?"

To start with, Israel is the Jewish State that was set up in Palestine after WW2. Secondly if you look at a 1947 map you will see the agreed boundaries of the Jewish State, if you look at todays map you will see that since 1967 the State of Israel has occupied the agreed Palestinian homelands (bar the Gaza Strip which it has turned into an open prison or ghetto) and that it has been displacing Palestinians in those occupied territories and sizing Palestinian land. Further it has used the fictional independence of the Palestinian Authorities to strip voting rights from the Palestinian people. There are multiple maps showing the systematic illegal seizure of land by 'Jewish settlers' who are in fact noting more than state backed gangsters throughout the occupied territories. This I will point out is exactly the same policy as was used by the Nazis to justify the invasion of Poland, starting WW2 and the eventual development of 'the final solution'.

Heathrowish

"I am interested in why you think that Palestinians who chose to stay in Israel are deprived of a vote. Can you elaborate further please?

To start with, Israel is the Jewish State that was set up in Palestine after WW2. Secondly if you look at a 1947 map you will see the agreed boundaries of the Jewish State, if you look at todays map you will see that since 1967 the State of Israel has occupied the agreed Palestinian homelands (bar the Gaza Strip which it has turned into an open prison or ghetto) and that it has been displacing Palestinians in those occupied territories and sizing Palestinian land. Further it has used the fictional independence of the Palestinian Authorities to strip voting rights from the Palestinian people. There are multiple maps showing the systematic illegal seizure of land by 'Jewish settlers' who are in fact noting more than state backed gangsters throughout the occupied territories. This I will point out is exactly the same policy as was used by the Nazis to justify the invasion of Poland, starting WW2 and the eventual development of 'the final solution'."

Interesting.

1. "To start with, Israel is the Jewish State that was set up in Palestine after WW2."....Not really an argument.

2. The 1947 map was drawn up.....please explain what happened next properly. The first action was the immediate attack by the surrounding states trying to shrink the map. It's not surprising that the counter attack resulted in an increase in their territory with the added mistrust of their neighbours. You also refer to the 1967 map. Who attacked first?

3. Can you please explain what you mean by "Further it has used the fictional independence of the Palestinian Authorities to strip voting rights from the Palestinian people" in relation to the Palestinians inside Israel please?

4. Why do you put the phrase Jewish settlers in quotation marks and then talk about the Nazis? Aren't you in danger of being accused of fascist antisemitism? By all means talk about Government policy as bad or evil. But doesn't your underlying theme betray an inner hatred of Jews rather than a Governmental policy? There is a difference.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Jewish Gangsters?

Some may not like a Governmental policy but there is no need for putting it in this context.

It wasn't meant to conjure up an image of a rapper or hip hop artist.

However as it was intended as a slur and was linked with a religion, the antisemitic intent is laid bare. Pitiful, simply pitiful.

"Jewish Gangsters?

Some may not like a Governmental policy but there is no need for putting it in this context.

However as it was intended as a slur and was linked with a religion, the antisemitic intent is laid bare. Pitiful, simply pitiful."

If you don't like the term gangster you'll be spitting feathers over Leibowitz who warned that if the occupation continues, Israeli Jews are going to turn into what he called, "Judeo-Nazis”

He's Israeli by the way before you pull out the antisemitic card..

moston

"Jewish Gangsters?

However as it was intended as a slur and was linked with a religion, the antisemitic intent is laid bare. Pitiful, simply pitiful."

Really?

So what id the one qualification required to gain automatic Israeli citizenship? And once in Israel what is the requirement needed to size Palestinian land, build a settlement and get Israeli Defence Force protection?

If the answer to the above 2 question is be a Jew then Israel is a state that protects Jewish gangsters and is therefore a gangster state. This has not always been the case and it is possible that with a change of government this will change but at present there is nothing the Israeli government and therefore Israel is doing to put a lie to what I am saying.

I wish this was not the case but it is and anyone who claims it is raciest or antisymmetric to call a state who orders snipers to target children, women and journalists reporting their crimes while having their tanks artillery and air force use what is in effect an open prison as a live firing range is with all due respect a gangsters apologist and really needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Nope her other kids died too.. it’s in the hands of the mother.. baby was malnourished apparently but she doesn’t look malnourished..

"Jewish gangsters" was a term regularly used by the Nazi elite

moston

""Jewish gangsters" was a term regularly used by the Nazi elite "

So how would you describe what the Israeli state are doing to the native population of Palestine? And how would you describe the way the occupied lands are being annexed and the Palestinians are being herded into smaller and smaller ghettoes?

Should I draw obviously the direct comparison between todays Israeli state and that of the German state in the late 1930's? Or is that not allowed either? Maybe a more poignant comparison would be that of those who appeased Germany in the 30's and those who are now legislating to make criticism of Israel a crime.

What do you think?

""Jewish gangsters" was a term regularly used by the Nazi elite

So how would you describe what the Israeli state are doing to the native population of Palestine? ? "

Anti prohibition shady salesmen of Jewish decent maybe

So how would you describe what the Israeli state are doing to the native population of Palestine? And how would you describe the way the occupied lands are being annexed and the Palestinians are being herded into smaller and smaller ghettoes?

Should I draw obviously the direct comparison between todays Israeli state and that of the German state in the late 1930's? Or is that not allowed either? Maybe a more poignant comparison would be that of those who appeased Germany in the 30's and those who are now legislating to make criticism of Israel a crime.

What do you think? "

I think I wouldn't blatantly use Nazi terminology If you hate Jews so much, at least come up with your own hate-phrases.

What do you think?

I think I wouldn't blatantly use Nazi terminology If you hate Jews so much, at least come up with your own hate-phrases. "

Or I'd use the term "Israeli gangsters" just so as not to be seen as a racist bigot Not everyone who lives in Israel is Jewish

moston

But it is only Jews who are sizing land by force, and they are only sizing Palestinian land...

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

What do you think?

I think I wouldn't blatantly use Nazi terminology If you hate Jews so much, at least come up with your own hate-phrases.

Or I'd use the term "Israeli gangsters" just so as not to be seen as a racist bigot Not everyone who lives in Israel is Jewish "

You could always get your politicians to do what Irish politicians are doing by passing there version of the Occupied territories bill .

Google it , its a good read & has so far been backed by dail eireann.

» Add a new message to this topic