FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Remain march on saturday

Remain march on saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone attending this in London on Saturday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Anyone attending this in London on Saturday? "

Yep

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Anyone attending this in London on Saturday? "

No I'll be on the march to leave as it passes through the Midlands area.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We certainly will be.

"Anyone attending this in London on Saturday?

No I'll be on the march to leave as it passes through the Midlands area. "

Of course.

The footage from the hate-March looks a barrel of laughs. 50 or so thugs yesterday. Although they seem to have stopped attacking onlookers for the time being.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Of the two demos, which might have frisky swingers among their numbers?

"Of the two demos, which might have frisky swingers among their numbers?

"

One will have 99% angry red faced white men. And one will be a mix of ages, sexes, and nationalities.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

One will have 99% angry red faced white men. And one will be a mix of ages, sexes, and nationalities. "

Oo, do i have to guess which one is which? I'd hate to go to a remain demo and find it was all just angry white men

Nope

No can’t be assed with it anymore

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"We certainly will be. "

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Hahahahah! Seriously? You mean you've been following what has been going on with it (ie virtually nothing) and you still want to nail your colours to that mast?

I really would love someone to do a proper psychological/socialogical study of you and your ilk, it would be fascinating to see what makes you tick.

-Matt

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

One will have 99% angry red faced white men. And one will be a mix of ages, sexes, and nationalities. "

. Hang on a minute ,,,, I am an angry red faced white man !!!!! ..... But would be on the remain march if I was able ,,,, not all us angry red faced white men associate with angry red faced white men you know , , it's just a freak of nature that makes us look angry red faced white men ,,,,, some of us are quite nice x

One will have 99% angry red faced white men. And one will be a mix of ages, sexes, and nationalities. . Hang on a minute ,,,, I am an angry red faced white man !!!!! ..... But would be on the remain march if I was able ,,,, not all us angry red faced white men associate with angry red faced white men you know , , it's just a freak of nature that makes us look angry red faced white men ,,,,, some of us are quite nice x"

Haha. Best post in ages.

Most Brexit voters are angry red faced white men. But not all angry red faced white men voted Brexit. Never forget.

Bristol East

"

I really would love someone to do a proper psychological/socialogical study of you and your ilk, it would be fascinating to see what makes you tick.

-Matt"

Watch Captain Manwaring in a few episodes of Dad’s Army and your study is complete

West London

One will have 99% angry red faced white men. And one will be a mix of ages, sexes, and nationalities. . Hang on a minute ,,,, I am an angry red faced white man !!!!! ..... But would be on the remain march if I was able ,,,, not all us angry red faced white men associate with angry red faced white men you know , , it's just a freak of nature that makes us look angry red faced white men ,,,,, some of us are quite nice x"

Turn the thermostat down

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I would have loved to have been on it but will be in Manchester on the day, due to something pre-arranged

I'll avoid like the plague, the excrement trail from the north to London and note its oppressive 'leader' quickly left the mess behind. Guess there's money to be suckered from elsewhere, whilst better inflating his ego. The pitiful handful of excrement trailers was rather pathetic for a major launch event

By *ave 42Man  over a year ago

pontefract

Attending the march to leave on tomorrow’s part through Yorkshire

Cannock

"Attending the march to leave on tomorrow’s part through Yorkshire"

Good man.

Remoaners have been harping on about low numbers but as the March to Leave is spread over 14 days starting from Sunderland on March 16th down the length of the country to London on March 29th it's understandable numbers will be spread over different sections of the March. The only section I'm attending is the Midlands section this weekend and looking forward to it.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Attending the march to leave on tomorrow’s part through Yorkshire

Good man.

Remoaners have been harping on about low numbers but as the March to Leave is spread over 14 days starting from Sunderland on March 16th down the length of the country to London on March 29th it's understandable numbers will be spread over different sections of the March. The only section I'm attending is the Midlands section this weekend and looking forward to it. "

Would have been at the london one but not going to be in the uk now.

Good man.

Remoaners have been harping on about low numbers but as the March to Leave is spread over 14 days starting from Sunderland on March 16th down the length of the country to London on March 29th it's understandable numbers will be spread over different sections of the March. The only section I'm attending is the Midlands section this weekend and looking forward to it. "

Of course you’re looking forward to it. No one to point out how inaccurate everything you say is. You can all revel in your collective confusion, misunderstanding and hate.

Good man.

61% of voters in Sunderland voted Leave. I would of thought the March would have had better support.

near ipswich

Good man.

Remoaners have been harping on about low numbers but as the March to Leave is spread over 14 days starting from Sunderland on March 16th down the length of the country to London on March 29th it's understandable numbers will be spread over different sections of the March. The only section I'm attending is the Midlands section this weekend and looking forward to it.

61% of voters in Sunderland voted Leave. I would of thought the March would have had better support. "

Probably hard at work

Good man.

61% of voters in Sunderland voted Leave. I would of thought the March would have had better support. Probably hard at work "

No retired People voted leave then

near ipswich

Good man.

61% of voters in Sunderland voted Leave. I would of thought the March would have had better support. Probably hard at work

No retired People voted leave then "

probably to old to walk or as someone on here likes to tell us dead.

[Removed by poster at 19/03/19 17:17:23]

Farage hero is also too old to march? After all, he is one of the leaders and should lead his people to victory.

Good man.

61% of voters in Sunderland voted Leave. I would of thought the March would have had better support. Probably hard at work

No retired People voted leave then probably to old to walk or as someone on here likes to tell us dead. "

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Good man.

Well the remain march will be the one with all the prams wheeling about . Infantile behaviour or comments win no prizes today boys and girls... Dummies back in shhhh

Good man.

Remoaners have been harping on about low numbers but as the March to Leave is spread over 14 days starting from Sunderland on March 16th down the length of the country to London on March 29th it's understandable numbers will be spread over different sections of the March. The only section I'm attending is the Midlands section this weekend and looking forward to it. Well the remain march will be the one with all the prams wheeling about . Infantile behaviour or comments win no prizes today boys and girls... Dummies back in shhhh"

The remain March will make more sense than your post, have a more mixed demographic, have more people, but less white pride nationalists, and less assaults of onlookers.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

I'm white, I'm old and over 50. The only time that I have a red face is ! when I fart, and I think ! Oh no no please no, did that wind have lumps in it. As for being angry. The only anger on the political threads comes from the usual remainers.

MEGA

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I wanted to go but can't make it.

That's the Remain march.

Maybe I'll go to the Leave march and see if I can spot Centy there. Shouldn't be too hard to pick him out amongst the 10s of people there.

Cannock

"Farage hero is also too old to march? After all, he is one of the leaders and should lead his people to victory."

Farage did the first full leg of the March last Saturday which set off from Sunderland.

The weather was terrible by all accounts but still people turned out to march and locals also turned out to cheer on the marchers as they went along the route.

He's now off trying to persuade some EU countries to veto any extension to article 50 and I wish him well in that endeavour.

"

The weather was terrible by all accounts but still people turned out to march and locals also turned out to cheer on the marchers as they went along the route. "

You mean locals went to watch and some got attached by the marching thugs.

"Farage hero is also too old to march? After all, he is one of the leaders and should lead his people to victory.

Farage did the first full leg of the March last Saturday which set off from Sunderland.

The weather was terrible by all accounts but still people turned out to march and locals also turned out to cheer on the marchers as they went along the route.

He's now off trying to persuade some EU countries to veto any extension to article 50 and I wish him well in that endeavour. "

And do you think anyone will want to talk to him? For once, try to be a serious man.

Cannock

[Removed by poster at 19/03/19 18:43:48]

By *aveandYouMan  over a year ago

Horncastle / Kendal

The EU have already said no to an extension so we leave on the 29th.

Cannock

"Farage hero is also too old to march? After all, he is one of the leaders and should lead his people to victory.

He's now off trying to persuade some EU countries to veto any extension to article 50 and I wish him well in that endeavour.

And do you think anyone will want to talk to him? For once, try to be a serious man. "

I am being serious. Farage worked for many years in The European Parliament with the Italian leader Salvini, as he used to be an MEP. They know each other very well and have worked cooperatively together before. Farage also knows the Hungarian leader Victor Orban.

As it stands though Farage may not need to persuade some, it seems from news reports Macron is not keen on an extension either.

"The EU have already said no to an extension so we leave on the 29th."

Another fake news

And do you think anyone will want to talk to him? For once, try to be a serious man.

I am being serious. Farage worked for many years in The European Parliament with the Italian leader Salvini, as he used to be an MEP. They know each other very well and have worked cooperatively together before. Farage also knows the Hungarian leader Victor Orban.

As it stands though Farage may not need to persuade some, it seems from news reports Macron is not keen on an extension either. "

Everyone there thinks he's a two-faced hypocrite. He's anti-EU, but he still gets his wages . If he had a bit of honor, he would give up the function. I'm sure everyone will vote for the A50 extension.

Bristol East

"Farage also knows the Hungarian leader Victor Orban.

"

That'll be the same Orban condemned worldwide for screening vile Facebook film footage from the NZ terrorist during a political rally at the weekend. Why am I not surprised Farage finds comfort in him.

As it stands though Farage may not need to persuade some, it seems from news reports Macron is not keen on an extension either.

Everyone there thinks he's a two-faced hypocrite. He's anti-EU, but he still gets his wages . If he had a bit of honor, he would give up the function. I'm sure everyone will vote for the A50 extension. "

He is paid because he is representing the interests of his constituency in Brussels . This is no different to any other NO and he works harder than most.

It is a considerable achievement to have lead a very successfull campaign for the UK to leave the EU.

He is man of action , not words .

The result of the referendum speak for itself.

Everyone there thinks he's a two-faced hypocrite. He's anti-EU, but he still gets his wages . If he had a bit of honor, he would give up the function. I'm sure everyone will vote for the A50 extension. He is paid because he is representing the interests of his constituency in Brussels . This is no different to any other NO and he works harder than most.

It is a considerable achievement to have lead a very successfull campaign for the UK to leave the EU.

He is man of action , not words .

The result of the referendum speak for itself. "

Man of action , I never heard a better joke and I did not see a bigger hypocrite.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

centy's doing part of the gammonball run.... you don't know how much this makes me giggle... say hello to the other half dozen for me!!!!!

near ipswich

Everyone there thinks he's a two-faced hypocrite. He's anti-EU, but he still gets his wages . If he had a bit of honor, he would give up the function. I'm sure everyone will vote for the A50 extension. "

They dont like him because he got elected to expose exactly what is going on in that big fat gravy train.He has done that and all the greedy little piggies dont want us minions to know thats why they dont like him.So no he is not a two faced hypocrite he is exposing the system for what it is a nice little number for the boys.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

As it stands though Farage may not need to persuade some, it seems from news reports Macron is not keen on an extension either. "

We talking about the same Farage here?

I'm talking about this bloke, who are you on about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzvbJrWx1s

-Matt

Everyone there thinks he's a two-faced hypocrite. He's anti-EU, but he still gets his wages . If he had a bit of honor, he would give up the function. I'm sure everyone will vote for the A50 extension. They dont like him because he got elected to expose exactly what is going on in that big fat gravy train.He has done that and all the greedy little piggies dont want us minions to know thats why they dont like him.So no he is not a two faced hypocrite he is exposing the system for what it is a nice little number for the boys. "

So I have to understand that you would like to live in a world where everything is perfect? Good luck then. It has never been this way and it will not be like that.

-Matt"

Haha, It's the guy I'm talking about, maybe there's another farage

-Matt"

Also, what happened to the “they need us more than we need them” slogan? Surely if that was true they’d be killing each other to give us an extension.

Or, like all the rest of the leave rhetoric, is that a massive steaming pile of bullahit too?

near ipswich

-Matt

Also, what happened to the “they need us more than we need them” slogan? Surely if that was true they’d be killing each other to give us an extension.

Or, like all the rest of the leave rhetoric, is that a massive steaming pile of bullahit too? "

you not seen merkels quote today? think the report from the german council of economic research halving the expected growth figures for germany is getting her a bit worried.France would rather us gone but thats for political reasons as le penn is right behind him and he will take a hammering in the eu elections.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Why do you bother marching?I watch the news and see all the silly flags outside parliament,do you think it makes any difference?

Have people not got better things to do with there lives?

When I read these threads, I always feel compelled to respond, so apologies in advance. As opposed to a few forums I read (mainly Reddit), it is refreshing to see an absence of right wing rhetoric and veiled racism. I know it happens occasionally, but in general, it is fairly civilised here. What frustrates me is that I see nearly all the contributors sharing the same fundamental values but disagreeing on a fundamental point, remain or leave. I voted remain, and would do so again, but recognise that we need to reach a solution that equally satisfies or equally upsets both sides, anything short of that will split the country further. If done properly, remainers and brexiters can blame the government and we can all bury the hatchet.

What I see here often is seemingly good people using pedantry and deliberate obtuseness to score points against each other. Can we take it as read that we all want some fundamental things? Tolerance, education, kindness and honour? These are "British" values as far as I am concerned. So many other countries have problems that make Brexit seem like a luxury that they would enjoy, not a world ending problem. So, my plea is for everyone to respect the other's opinion and that we all stop trying to score points, more reach an understanding of each other's views.

I am not one for conspiracy theories, large organisations struggle to agree on coffee machines, let alone world domination, but I think the fact that the population is at each other's throats based on a non-question is crazy. The only people it serves are those that see uncertainty and discord as a fertile ground for profit. Leave or remain, we have a lot of work to do.

West London

Remainders don't demonstrate quite the same level of outrage when they are poked fun at, but I should attempt some Daily Mash balance

Recently I have come to realise that although my friends and I are amazing, Britain is not. For people like me – educated, tall, a skillful yet tender lover – the reality of this country is now too horrible to bear, like a non-ironic Wetherspoon breakfast.

After the thick-necked masses, with their love of rollercoasters and bucket-based chicken meals, voted to sever ties with Europe, my own relationship was irreparably damaged. Although my partner Helena also voted Remain, the situation left us both traumatised and resulted in my fingering her cousin at Womad, probably because of stress.

Now I feel I have little choice but to leave this barbaric cultural wasteland for Canada, which has 93 native varieties of granola, or perhaps Glasgow which is technically still part of the UK but with a thriving indie scene and friendly working class people. Both open-minded places that aren’t jealous of bearded, attractive people or hung up on petty notions of sexual fidelity.

Over the past months, while riding my skateboard on the pavement to my shared creative media workspace, I’ve noticed people muttering ‘prick’ or ‘fucking twat’ behind my back – just typical of the small island mentality of people who go to Asda and read crime thrillers on holiday.

Although you might think little has changed in the past month or so, perhaps that’s because your life has always been fairly shit. I go to theatres, restaurants and cutting edge art exhibitions, so I probably know more than you.

Sorry to leave, Britain, but it’s time to go somewhere less horrible, where people don’t read books just for the story and handsome men can spend £400 on quality knitwear without getting snide comments in the pub.

Anyway my dad has agreed to lend me the money for a warehouse apartment in Vancouver so let’s all go there and have amazing sex until the world realises how we are right about everything.

West London

That was quite busy.

I'm sure that there will be plenty quibbling about the number there.

Was it really 1 million? Perhaps "only" 800,000 or 500,000.

A few more than 60 though

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"That was quite busy.

I'm sure that there will be plenty quibbling about the number there.

Was it really 1 million? Perhaps "only" 800,000 or 500,000.

A few more than 60 though "

You are such a pedant

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why do you bother marching?I watch the news and see all the silly flags outside parliament,do you think it makes any difference?

Have people not got better things to do with there lives?"

just curious if you would say the same to centy as i am sure he said he was going to be one of the "200" that was marching today?

or does you distain only go one way.....

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Why do you bother marching?I watch the news and see all the silly flags outside parliament,do you think it makes any difference?

Have people not got better things to do with there lives?

just curious if you would say the same to centy as i am sure he said he was going to be one of the "200" that was marching today?

or does you distain only go one way....."

It’s good to have you back, I was just wondering about Centy and hoping he wasn’t getting too cold on his own...

West London

-Matt

Or, like all the rest of the leave rhetoric, is that a massive steaming pile of bullahit too? you not seen merkels quote today? think the report from the german council of economic research halving the expected growth figures for germany is getting her a bit worried.France would rather us gone but thats for political reasons as le penn is right behind him and he will take a hammering in the eu elections."

There is a global downturn coming.

Germany is a bigger exporter than us, particularly of capital equipment so they see it coming earlier.

You genuinely believe that it is just Germany and France that will see this? That supply chains and economise are not linked.

You think Germanies economy is going to crash in isolation for some reason?

Care to explain how and why?

I couldn't go to London today. But the photos of the wonderful mix of people gives hope. The complete opposite of the thugs on the leave means leave March of the angry white middle aged men.

Bristol East

Have people not got better things to do with there lives?"

To the people taking part, yes it does

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was an amazing day and the crowd was incredible vast and good natured

We had a fab day on our first ever protest march

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"It was an amazing day and the crowd was incredible vast and good natured

"

along with all the other babies

One million people need to get a life. I was out enjoying mine rather than crying about not getting my own way

"One million people need to get a life. I was out enjoying mine rather than crying about not getting my own way "

1,000,000 referendum March

200 Leave means leave March

The people are speaking

Essex

along with all the other babies "

Meanwhile in Nottinghamshire literally tens of gammons gamboled along to protest that they hadnt got their own way on Nige's Ramble for Racism.

Essex

"One million people need to get a life. I was out enjoying mine rather than crying about not getting my own way

The people are speaking "

Unfortunately the government are tin eared

Essex

"One million people need to get a life. I was out enjoying mine rather than crying about not getting my own way "

It was rather fun actually

By *un4allxMan  over a year ago

Arkley

"The EU have already said no to an extension so we leave on the 29th.

Another fake news "

Actually it is not fake news, the EU said they would only agree to an extension if parliament backs Mays Deal

Essex

Another fake news

Actually it is not fake news, the EU said they would only agree to an extension if parliament backs Mays Deal"

We arent leaving on 29/3.

West London

Another fake news

Actually it is not fake news, the EU said they would only agree to an extension if parliament backs Mays Deal"

No. That is not what they said.

The UK will be offered a delay until 22 May, if MPs approve the withdrawal deal negotiated with the EU next week.

If they do not, the EU will back a shorter delay until 12 April, allowing the UK time to get the deal through or to "indicate a way forward".

Well only hearing what you want to

West London

along with all the other babies "

What an "grown-up" response

West London

Good contribution

Possibly some people were making a very strong point at a critical point in the process whilst you were taking things for granted?

Actually, pretty much everyone there seemed to be enjoying their lives.

I don't think there is samba music at leave events

They also filled rather more than one pub and restaurant afterwards

You are everything that the establishment in power want to see. Compliant, unquestioning, mailable, controllable population ripe for squeezing.

Also why do bitter that 1 million people from all over fame together to have an amazingly fun time while telling the establishment to sort their shit out and work for the people for a change? If you were genuinely out enjoying life, why would you care how others choose to enjoy theirs?

"One million people need to get a life. I was out enjoying mine rather than crying about not getting my own way

The people are speaking "

The people are speaking, and 200 meatheads are grunting.

By *notherGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Somewhere

I was there!

Only called a traitor once.

And some Wetherspoons choir of middle aged gentlemen sang “stick your blue flag up your arse” especially for me

Otherwise, a heartening experience with lots of good people.

The people are speaking

thats unfair... i was awaiting centys report from the gammonball run first....

i hear the trolling of nige by "led by donkeys" was fair epic though........ "

I’m sure his report will be hilarious, a copy and paste job from the Daily Express, filled with misinformation.

There’s already a wealth of footage of them on line attacking onlookers and some footage of two models that were paid to wave some flags amongst the angry red faced white men. completely embarrassing.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

It's very interesting to see what happened on the "Waitrose march".

Funny how when the white middle class protest, nobody gets kettled or batoned.

It's almost like they are doing exactly what the establishment wants them to do.

I didn't think the whole thing could get any more bourgeois until Norman Cook did a free gig....

I bet there's an avocado shortage in central London now....

It was a great turn out where millions came to support remain

near ipswich

-Matt

Or, like all the rest of the leave rhetoric, is that a massive steaming pile of bullahit too? you not seen merkels quote today? think the report from the german council of economic research halving the expected growth figures for germany is getting her a bit worried.France would rather us gone but thats for political reasons as le penn is right behind him and he will take a hammering in the eu elections.

Germany is a bigger exporter than us, particularly of capital equipment so they see it coming earlier.

You genuinely believe that it is just Germany and France that will see this? That supply chains and economise are not linked.

Care to explain how and why? "

You see this the problem everything has to be a disaster with you.Where have i put "germanys economy is going to crash into isolation"? i said their economic forcast has been halved just a fact nothing else im no predicting any disaster i leave all that speculation to remainers.

The one million who need to get a life night be slightly overstated. Whilst a substantial number of those who attended had nothing else bettèr to do on a Saturday afternoon , the true attendance was probably only a couple of hundred thousand if that.

Those attending probably did not understand what they were asking for. Why would any sane individual ask to pay more for food ( which we currently do under the EU )

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"One million people need to get a life. I was out enjoying mine rather than crying about not getting my own way The one million who need to get a life night be slightly overstated. Whilst a substantial number of those who attended had nothing else bettèr to do on a Saturday afternoon , the true attendance was probably only a couple of hundred thousand if that.

Those attending probably did not understand what they were asking for. Why would any sane individual ask to pay more for food ( which we currently do under the EU ) "

Are you going to explain in your own words why food will be cheaper after Brexit rather than suggest that people are not sane?

"It's very interesting to see what happened on the "Waitrose march".

It's almost like they are doing exactly what the establishment wants them to do.

I didn't think the whole thing could get any more bourgeois until Norman Cook did a free gig....

I bet there's an avocado shortage in central London now...."

You seem confused. The good thing about the remain March was that it contained a genuine cross section of modern British society.

I think it's unfair of you to assume that working class people are more easily fooled into voting for the rich establishment to be richer. Many working class people saw through the leave campaigns bullshit, thought for themselves, and voted in the interests of the country and themselves.

West London

I bet there's an avocado shortage in central London now...."

Definitely not white.

Middle-class dominated yes but by no means exclusively.

Which "The Establishment"?

The one that wants us to leave so that they can have more influence and make more money or the one that wants us to stay and make more money?

Of the two the latter are far less likely to make everyone else poorer so I'll go with them.

What do you think "The Establishment" does not want?

Meanwhile in Nottinghamshire literally tens of gammons gamboled along to protest that they hadnt got their own way on Nige's Ramble for Racism."

I find that comment offensive and racist

The people are speaking

thats unfair... i was awaiting centys report from the gammonball run first....

i hear the trolling of nige by "led by donkeys" was fair epic though........ "

Another racist

Meanwhile in Nottinghamshire literally tens of gammons gamboled along to protest that they hadnt got their own way on Nige's Ramble for Racism.

I find that comment offensive and racist"

Offensive, maybe. But racist?

Offensive, maybe. But racist? "

Gammon is a racist term aimed specifically at white males. Quite simple. As a middle aged white male I find it racist and offensive.

Offensive, maybe. But racist?

Gammon is a racist term aimed specifically at white males. Quite simple. As a middle aged white male I find it racist and offensive. "

It's not. It describes middle aged white males who are bigoted. If they choose not to be bigots, they no longer qualify as a "gammon".

Alt right: “Snowflake! Cuck! Remoaner! Libtard! Beta! SJW! Triggered!”

Left: “Gammon!”

Alt right: “How dare you call people names!"

Newbury

You seem confused. The good thing about the remain March was that it contained a genuine cross section of modern British society.

I think it's unfair of you to assume that working class people are more easily fooled into voting for the rich establishment to be richer. Many working class people saw through the leave campaigns bullshit, thought for themselves, and voted in the interests of the country and themselves. "

"A good cross section" of white, middle class people, you mean...

Newbury

Definitely not white.

The one that wants us to leave so that they can have more influence and make more money or the one that wants us to stay and make more money?

Of the two the latter are far less likely to make everyone else poorer so I'll go with them.

What do you think "The Establishment" does not want? "

The EU is owned by global banks (the ECB and the IMF both owned by the World Bank, located in Washington DC) and global corporations - The Tory Government is owned by global corporations and the City of London (both of whom fund them). So when talking about "taking back control" we just need to take back control from the global banks and global corporations. This will never happen whilst we are in the EU or outside the EU but have a Tory government. Well then.....

I think it's unfair of you to assume that working class people are more easily fooled into voting for the rich establishment to be richer. Many working class people saw through the leave campaigns bullshit, thought for themselves, and voted in the interests of the country and themselves.

"A good cross section" of white, middle class people, you mean... "

They weren’t all white (a majority perhaps but that reflects the nation as a whole) and it would be very difficult to gauge what class they were from just by looking anyway wouldn’t you agree?

Definitely not white.

The EU is owned by global banks (the ECB and the IMF both owned by the World Bank, located in Washington DC) and global corporations - The Tory Government is owned by global corporations and the City of London (both of whom fund them). So when talking about "taking back control" we just need to take back control from the global banks and global corporations. This will never happen whilst we are in the EU or outside the EU but have a Tory government. Well then....."

Leaving just makes matters worse for British society though, as it strips us of protective EU regs increasing corporate profits but at people’s expense.

"

"

I'm certainly not alt right and am really offended being called that. Gammon is aimed specifically at white people making it racist.

"

I'm certainly not alt right and am really offended being called that. Gammon is aimed specifically at white people making it racist. "

Come on now, its specifically aimed at bigoted people. If you're white, you're not automatically a "gammon".

"

I'm certainly not alt right and am really offended being called that. Gammon is aimed specifically at white people making it racist.

Come on now, its specifically aimed at bigoted people. If you're white, you're not automatically a "gammon"."

When I first heard it it was a generalisation against whites. If it is only racists then I take it back

West London

-Matt

Or, like all the rest of the leave rhetoric, is that a massive steaming pile of bullahit too? you not seen merkels quote today? think the report from the german council of economic research halving the expected growth figures for germany is getting her a bit worried.France would rather us gone but thats for political reasons as le penn is right behind him and he will take a hammering in the eu elections.

Care to explain how and why? You see this the problem everything has to be a disaster with you.Where have i put "germanys economy is going to crash into isolation"? i said their economic forcast has been halved just a fact nothing else im no predicting any disaster i leave all that speculation to remainers."

You aren't listening.

You implied that Germany was in economic trouble for some reason as well as France.

You said that as if this was not going to effect us equally.

Do you think, like Gordon Brown, that we have become immune to the economic cycle somehow?

Is that what you meant or not?

If it is "just a fact" with no relevance then why state it?

West London

Definitely not white.

The EU is owned by global banks (the ECB and the IMF both owned by the World Bank, located in Washington DC) and global corporations - The Tory Government is owned by global corporations and the City of London (both of whom fund them). So when talking about "taking back control" we just need to take back control from the global banks and global corporations. This will never happen whilst we are in the EU or outside the EU but have a Tory government. Well then....."

Was the Soviet Union owned by global banks and corporations?

How did that economic model work out?

The EU has, at the very least, been fining global corporations for their practises because they have the scale, and at least some will, to do so.

Perhaps this is another double bluff to make us think that they are?

So sneaky, "The Establishment".

West London

"A good cross section" of white, middle class people, you mean... "

Were you able to lick out if 13% were of ethnic minorities from the pictures?

Good eye.

Could you tell how many were teans gender or gay?

How do you tell a "middle-class" person from a "working-class" one in a crowd of 1 million? Do they actually look or dress differently nowadays?

Perhaps it's obvious to you?

I know that I have my biases but it seems that you don't.

You are as prejudiced as the next guy it seems

near ipswich

-Matt

Care to explain how and why? You see this the problem everything has to be a disaster with you.Where have i put "germanys economy is going to crash into isolation"? i said their economic forcast has been halved just a fact nothing else im no predicting any disaster i leave all that speculation to remainers.

You aren't listening.

You implied that Germany was in economic trouble for some reason as well as France.

Do you think, like Gordon Brown, that we have become immune to the economic cycle somehow?

If it is "just a fact" with no relevance then why state it?"

It seems to me you are the one not listening i am not going to repeat what i said its quiet easy to scroll back so try that and read it again it had relevance because of what she said but you are deflecting again.Where did i say germany was going to crash into isolation? you are a sensationalist with all your doom and gloom and then try to make out im saying things im not but it does give me an insite to how you think.

West London

-Matt

Care to explain how and why? You see this the problem everything has to be a disaster with you.Where have i put "germanys economy is going to crash into isolation"? i said their economic forcast has been halved just a fact nothing else im no predicting any disaster i leave all that speculation to remainers.

You aren't listening.

If it is "just a fact" with no relevance then why state it?It seems to me you are the one not listening i am not going to repeat what i said its quiet easy to scroll back so try that and read it again it had relevance because of what she said but you are deflecting again.Where did i say germany was going to crash into isolation? you are a sensationalist with all your doom and gloom and then try to make out im saying things im not but it does give me an insite to how you think. "

It's a Centaur micro-victory you're going for then?

You didn't use the exact vocabulary that I inferred so you "won"?

What was your actual point other than to say that German economic growth predictions have been cut?

What is the relevance to the discussion?

"One million people need to get a life. I was out enjoying mine rather than crying about not getting my own way The one million who need to get a life night be slightly overstated. Whilst a substantial number of those who attended had nothing else bettèr to do on a Saturday afternoon , the true attendance was probably only a couple of hundred thousand if that.

Those attending probably did not understand what they were asking for. Why would any sane individual ask to pay more for food ( which we currently do under the EU ) "

Look out flat earther warning - get the tin foil helmets out! You need to get out of your bunker and talk to people a bit more chum! Plenty of my friends travelled up from Bristol to the march and they told me it felt very liberating to be in such a huge crowd of positive thinking people. I was working unfortunately but I am proud of their willingness to stand up for honesty and integrity!

By *he Man with the PlanMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Where did i say germany was going to crash into isolation?"

He didn't say 'into isolation', he said 'in isolation'. If you read back up it's pretty clear.

You seemed to be implying that any downturn for Germany would be contained just within Germany and wouldn't affect the UK or other EU nations, therefore it seemed like you were saying that any crash would happen 'in isolation' and not globally as is more likely the case.

That's my take anyway.

West London

"

Come on now, its specifically aimed at bigoted people. If you're white, you're not automatically a "gammon".

When I first heard it it was a generalisation against whites. If it is only racists then I take it back "

I'd say it was more the flip-side of a snowflake.

It's someone outraged at everything all the time because it is all some big conspiracy against them which is what makes them so red-faced. These tend to be middle-aged white men. Hence gammon.

I've never taken it to mean all white people or all white men. I don't think that's the intent.

I don't think that it specifically refers to racists but it certainly includes them.

I may not have helped

Well we had a great day out in a small effort to save us from the knuckle dragging fools.

In fact it was so pleasant to mix with such a nice crowd.

A bit like swinging in the good old days before the chavs learnt how to use a pc.

Essex

"Well we had a great day out in a small effort to save us from the knuckle dragging fools.

In fact it was so pleasant to mix with such a nice crowd.

A bit like swinging in the good old days before the chavs learnt how to use a pc."

» Add a new message to this topic