FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Pet passport

Pet passport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oi_Lucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barbados

Just called the vet to book our puppy in to get a pet passport. The vet very much at pains to tell me they have no idea whether it will be a waste of £115 or not and whether it will still be valid by the time we plan to travel to the EU at Easter. I've managed to hold off booking any actual ferry/eurotunnel just yet, but the pet passport needs to be done now as needs to be done a month before the puppy can travel.

I'm sure Centy will refund me the £115 quid out of his pocket though if this all goes to shit.

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Is it blue, by any chance?

Barbados

"Is it blue, by any chance?"

You mean blue like the old black ones? The ones that were written in French?

What if I dye the puppy blue? Or shave a union jack into her? Is that sufficient? Or maybe teach her to bark really slow and loudly?

-Matt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it blue, by any chance?

What if I dye the puppy blue? Or shave a union jack into her? Is that sufficient? Or maybe teach her to bark really slow and loudly?

-Matt"

The old black ones were blue

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Just called the vet to book our puppy in to get a pet passport. The vet very much at pains to tell me they have no idea whether it will be a waste of £115 or not and whether it will still be valid by the time we plan to travel to the EU at Easter. I've managed to hold off booking any actual ferry/eurotunnel just yet, but the pet passport needs to be done now as needs to be done a month before the puppy can travel.

I'm sure Centy will refund me the £115 quid out of his pocket though if this all goes to shit.

#brexitshambles

-Matt"

Why do you have to take your pet on holiday? The dog won't know what country you're in

Try booking it into kennels here in the UK where it will be cared for and looked after while you're away, pick it up when you arrive back, much less hassle and cheaper, job sorted.

Cannock

-Matt"

Maybe you could try booking it in to Kennels, or is that too complicated for you?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

-Matt

Maybe you could try booking it in to Kennels, or is that too complicated for you? "

Spoken like somebody that is totally devoid of any human feeling or empathy.

Barbados

"Just called the vet to book our puppy in to get a pet passport. The vet very much at pains to tell me they have no idea whether it will be a waste of £115 or not and whether it will still be valid by the time we plan to travel to the EU at Easter. I've managed to hold off booking any actual ferry/eurotunnel just yet, but the pet passport needs to be done now as needs to be done a month before the puppy can travel.

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Why do you have to take your pet on holiday? The dog won't know what country you're in

Try booking it into kennels here in the UK where it will be cared for and looked after while you're away, pick it up when you arrive back, much less hassle and cheaper, job sorted. "

Oh, I dunno... maybe we just got a dog in the first place as we enjoy it’s company? Maybe my 8 year old daughter would quite like it to come with us? Or maybe it being only a few months old we don’t want to put it in kennels? Or maybe we, unlike you, can actually do maths and know it would be cheaper to bring her with us?

-Matt

Barbados

-Matt

Maybe you could try booking it in to Kennels, or is that too complicated for you? "

No, not complicated at all. Why would you think that?

Just we don’t want to do that. We would quite like to retain the right to bring her with us. As we currently have the right to do. And forgive me for being one of those whinging horrible remoaners for wanting to know whether we’d still have this right for the trip planned in a month from now.

But I suppose thank goodness it is only our beloved family pet and I’m not a cattle farmer or manufacturer trying to plan my imports and exports right now. Or a musician trying to plan my gigs. Or anything like that.

-Matt

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

#brexitshambles

-Matt"

Can I ask when you’re travelling ? As a dog owner you should know the rules. What age is the puppy ? I haven’t had a holiday in 10 yrs because I won’t leave my dog. Stop trying to score points, is your puppy only worth £115? I’m more than happy to give you£115 for the dog. ????

cheshunt

-Matt

Maybe you could try booking it in to Kennels, or is that too complicated for you?

Just we don’t want to do that. We would quite like to retain the right to bring her with us. As we currently have the right to do. And forgive me for being one of those whinging horrible remoaners for wanting to know whether we’d still have this right for the trip planned in a month from now.

But I suppose thank goodness it is only our beloved family pet and I’m not a cattle farmer or manufacturer trying to plan my imports and exports right now. Or a musician trying to plan my gigs. Or anything like that.

-Matt"

Wow, you don’t sound like a dog lover. I apologise if I’m wrong. Why did you get a dog ?

Stockport

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Can I ask when you’re travelling ? As a dog owner you should know the rules. What age is the puppy ? I haven’t had a holiday in 10 yrs because I won’t leave my dog. Stop trying to score points, is your puppy only worth £115? I’m more than happy to give you£115 for the dog. ????

"

As a dog owner, Matt is totally aware of what the rules are today. The problem is he has no idea what the rules will be in 9 days time because nobody in the government knows what the rules will be. Matt does not want to leave the dog, he wants to take a beloved member of his family on holiday with him.

As he is perfectly entitled to do today, and was at any time during the past 18 years. But now Matt's options are to either spend committing to a holiday, in the knowledge that he may well have to cancel and lose money. Or to just abandon going on holiday at all.

The point is that this is just one person being affected by just one tiny element of the brexit clusterfuck. We are 9 days away from a potential absolute change in the international legal status of the entire United Kingdom. And literally nobody knows what is happening!

cheshunt

#brexitshambles

-Matt

As a dog owner, Matt is totally aware of what the rules are today. The problem is he has no idea what the rules will be in 9 days time because nobody in the government knows what the rules will be. Matt does not want to leave the dog, he wants to take a beloved member of his family on holiday with him.

As he is perfectly entitled to do today, and was at any time during the past 18 years. But now Matt's options are to either spend committing to a holiday, in the knowledge that he may well have to cancel and lose money. Or to just abandon going on holiday at all.

The point is that this is just one person being affected by just one tiny element of the brexit clusterfuck. We are 9 days away from a potential absolute change in the international legal status of the entire United Kingdom. And literally nobody knows what is happening!"

So why is he asking Centy to refund him. Ok I know there’s a group on here who love to bitch at each other, we all have different believes. Are you trying to say nobody knows the rules in regards to bringing pets abroad. I apologise if it seemed that I was having a go at Matt, we’re all different, we all research things differently. I know exactly what I have to do if I want to bring my dog abroad, I won’t need Centy ( whoever he is ) to reimburse me. I’m guessing you’re not a mind reader so let’s let Matt speak for himself.

Stockport

#brexitshambles

-Matt

The point is that this is just one person being affected by just one tiny element of the brexit clusterfuck. We are 9 days away from a potential absolute change in the international legal status of the entire United Kingdom. And literally nobody knows what is happening!

So why is he asking Centy to refund him. Ok I know there’s a group on here who love to bitch at each other, we all have different believes. Are you trying to say nobody knows the rules in regards to bringing pets abroad. I apologise if it seemed that I was having a go at Matt, we’re all different, we all research things differently. I know exactly what I have to do if I want to bring my dog abroad, I won’t need Centy ( whoever he is ) to reimburse me. I’m guessing you’re not a mind reader so let’s let Matt speak for himself.

"

You know what the rules are today. You have no idea what the rules are in 9 days time because parliament has not decided what the rules will be. It depends whether we stay in, leave with May's deal or leave with no deal. And nobody knows, parliament doesn't know, the government doesn't know, the prime minister does not know. Nobody in the world knows. How can i explain this? You don't know what the rules will be on taking anything in or out of the United Kingdom in 9 days time because the rules haven't been decided yet.

Matt loves his dog. Matt wants to take his dog on holiday with him. Leaving his beloved family member locked up in a cage at a kennels is not an option. But nobody can tell Matt whether he will be able to go on holiday with his dog, because nobody official with the power to give out the rules knows what rules they will have to give out. Does that explain it clearly?

cheshunt

#brexitshambles

-Matt

You know what the rules are today. You have no idea what the rules are in 9 days time because parliament has not decided what the rules will be. It depends whether we stay in, leave with May's deal or leave with no deal. And nobody knows, parliament doesn't know, the government doesn't know, the prime minister does not know. Nobody in the world knows. How can i explain this? You don't know what the rules will be on taking anything in or out of the United Kingdom in 9 days time because the rules haven't been decided yet.

Matt loves his dog. Matt wants to take his dog on holiday with him. Leaving his beloved family member locked up in a cage at a kennels is not an option. But nobody can tell Matt whether he will be able to go on holiday with his dog, because nobody official with the power to give out the rules knows what rules they will have to give out. Does that explain it clearly?"

Speaking on Matt’s behalf again, I’m sure Matt is more than capable of fighting his own corner. I agree with him I wouldn’t leave my dog in a kennel. I know I shouldn’t post links but have a read of this “https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pet-travel-to-europe-after-brexit”. I’m surprised you don’t know the rules, you can read Matt’s mind, could you not look into your crystal ball and tell us what the EU plans to do regarding pet passports ?

Won't put my dog in a kennel, he only stays with a dog walker, only one dog "boards" at one time, lives like their family pet, expensive but best care possible

cheshunt

"Won't put my dog in a kennel, he only stays with a dog walker, only one dog "boards" at one time, lives like their family pet, expensive but best care possible

"

????

"Won't put my dog in a kennel, he only stays with a dog walker, only one dog "boards" at one time, lives like their family pet, expensive but best care possible

????"

What's difficult to understand?

cheshunt

????

What's difficult to understand? "

Sorry wrong emoji, it was meant to be thumbs up ????

????

What's difficult to understand?

Sorry wrong emoji, it was meant to be thumbs up ????"

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Try booking it into kennels here in the UK where it will be cared for and looked after while you're away, pick it up when you arrive back, much less hassle and cheaper, job sorted. "

I am surprised the OP is planning a foreign holiday at all with him having been one of those remainers saying there would be no flights and major delays at all ports post Brexit!

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

When we took our dog abroad, we planned it months in advance.....to leave it until just a few weeks before you go is naive at best.

The government advice on this has been posted since early November. The second sentence of which says;

"To make sure your pet is able to travel from the UK to the EU after 29 March 2019 in any scenario, you should contact your vet at least 4 months before travelling to get the latest advice."

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

"

Yes I know the rules. Now. And I have no problem spending the £115. What I don’t know, and what even the vets don’t know, is what the rules will be in a few week’s time. Or whether the ‘pet passport’ will even be valid or what (if anything) will replace it.

-Matt

Barbados

-Matt

-Matt

Wow, you don’t sound like a dog lover. I apologise if I’m wrong. Why did you get a dog ?

"

What makes it sound like I am not a dog lover? The fact I would like to take our dog on holiday with us? Why is that so bad in your mind?

-Matt

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

The point is that this is just one person being affected by just one tiny element of the brexit clusterfuck. We are 9 days away from a potential absolute change in the international legal status of the entire United Kingdom. And literally nobody knows what is happening!"

Exactly. Thank you.

-Matt

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Matt loves his dog. Matt wants to take his dog on holiday with him. Leaving his beloved family member locked up in a cage at a kennels is not an option. But nobody can tell Matt whether he will be able to go on holiday with his dog, because nobody official with the power to give out the rules knows what rules they will have to give out. Does that explain it clearly?

Speaking on Matt’s behalf again, I’m sure Matt is more than capable of fighting his own corner. I agree with him I wouldn’t leave my dog in a kennel. I know I shouldn’t post links but have a read of this “https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pet-travel-to-europe-after-brexit”. I’m surprised you don’t know the rules, you can read Matt’s mind, could you not look into your crystal ball and tell us what the EU plans to do regarding pet passports ?"

Yes I am capable of speaking for myself. But thank you Polly for trying to explain this. I really don’t understand why this is so hard to understand.

Yes I have read that government guidance. It basically says ‘we have no idea’. It outlines the worst case scenario of the U.K. being a 3rd country’. And if it comes to that level then there won’t be any practical way I can take the dog with us on this trip.

-Matt

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Try booking it into kennels here in the UK where it will be cared for and looked after while you're away, pick it up when you arrive back, much less hassle and cheaper, job sorted.

I am surprised the OP is planning a foreign holiday at all with him having been one of those remainers saying there would be no flights and major delays at all ports post Brexit!"

Indeed. All things being considered, i’d rather not right now. But it happens there is an event I’d like to go to, and several people coming over from the US that I’d rather like to meet. I also have a daughter in school and have limited times we can go away due to school holidays.

At the moment nothing is booked. We are planning on going over in the camper. I can book eurotunnel whenever. Obviously the sooner the cheaper. But I have no idea about the dog as the pet passport needs to be a month in advance.

But sorry, if me wanting to try and actually live my life as normal and not work around your folly, offends you. I know the standard leavers response to all these things we may no longer be entitled to is ‘well just don’t do them’. I just still fail to see in all this how removing my rights and increasing paperwork for virtually everything is ‘taking back control’ or ‘getig rid of red tape’.

-Matt

Barbados

"When we took our dog abroad, we planned it months in advance.....to leave it until just a few weeks before you go is naive at best.

The government advice on this has been posted since early November. The second sentence of which says;

"To make sure your pet is able to travel from the UK to the EU after 29 March 2019 in any scenario, you should contact your vet at least 4 months before travelling to get the latest advice.""

The puppy is 4 months old.

-Matt

"When we took our dog abroad, we planned it months in advance.....to leave it until just a few weeks before you go is naive at best.

"To make sure your pet is able to travel from the UK to the EU after 29 March 2019 in any scenario, you should contact your vet at least 4 months before travelling to get the latest advice."

-Matt"

You obviously should of contacted the vets before it was born then

Barbados

-Matt

You obviously should of contacted the vets before it was born then "

Of course. Silly me.

-Matt

Cannock

#brexitshambles

-Matt

I am surprised the OP is planning a foreign holiday at all with him having been one of those remainers saying there would be no flights and major delays at all ports post Brexit!"

Maybe the OP is after a unique holiday experience like picking up dog shit on the cross channel ferry or the eurostar chunnel?

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

I am surprised the OP is planning a foreign holiday at all with him having been one of those remainers saying there would be no flights and major delays at all ports post Brexit!

Maybe the OP is after a unique holiday experience like picking up dog shit on the cross channel ferry or the eurostar chunnel? "

You are very strange, Centy.

-Matt

Cannock

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Maybe the OP is after a unique holiday experience like picking up dog shit on the cross channel ferry or the eurostar chunnel?

-Matt"

Don't forget to pack your poop scoop Matt.

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

Don't forget to pack your poop scoop Matt. "

Of course I'd take poo bags with me, as would any responsible dog owner. I'm really not sure what point you are trying to make?

-Matt

By *amnlisaCouple  over a year ago

letterkenny

On a slightly different topic about travel, don't forget to get your "Green Card" from your motor insurance company, you will need this to prove you have motor insurance on holiday. The "Green Card" only guarantees third party cover much less than you have with present arrangements.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

i would avoid Paris if i was you 7,000 troops deployed this weekend against the yellow vests,sorry before im corrected 3,500 in paris the rest around other cities.

Barbados

"On a slightly different topic about travel, don't forget to get your "Green Card" from your motor insurance company, you will need this to prove you have motor insurance on holiday. The "Green Card" only guarantees third party cover much less than you have with present arrangements. "

Thanks for the reminder... I best get onto them to let them know and check what I need.

But yeah, it sucks it is only 3rd party. Especially when taking over quite a nice campervan that I'd ideally like fully insured.

-Matt

Barbados

"i would avoid Paris if i was you 7,000 troops deployed this weekend against the yellow vests,sorry before im corrected 3,500 in paris the rest around other cities."

I'm not going to Paris.... would be making our way across northern france, belgium, netherlands towards Arnhem.

-Matt

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

-Matt

-Matt

"

I think you are the incorrect one

Derby

-Matt

You obviously should of contacted the vets before it was born then "

Or planned ahead, and not got one just yet.

Derby

-Matt

Of course. Silly me.

-Matt"

So let's get this right...

You thought about getting a dog

You discussed the relative positive and negatives about getting a dog

The positives won

You got a dog

But you didn't have a plan about what would happen after you got the dog?

You know, things like, er, what if we want to take her abroad?

Oh, the irony!

Barbados

-Matt

Or planned ahead, and not got one just yet."

Oh yes, of course. Sorry my bad. I should just put my entire life on hold whilst you leavers fuck about for a bit.

No, sorry.

I had the right to travel freely, including with a pet. You are now removing that right from me.

Plan ahead? Do you know why I’m going on holiday at this less-than-ideal time? Because a family member has just very nearly died and we thought actually maybe a trip away might help us all.

So frankly, take your self-serving, fuck-the-country, up-the-elite Brexit and stick it where the sun doesn’t be shine.

-Matt

Cannock

-Matt

Of course. Silly me.

-Matt

The positives won

You got a dog

Oh, the irony!"

Oh, come on now, be fair as the OP bought a poop scoop so at least he planned a bit ahead for that at least

Now picking up dog shit on holiday is not my idea of fun, I'd have put the mutt into boarding kennels while I was away, and collected it when I returned, but if Matt wants to spend his holidays picking up dog turds who are we to stop him?

Barbados

-Matt

Of course. Silly me.

-Matt

The positives won

You got a dog

Oh, the irony!"

Yes we got a dog. Yes we weighed up the pros and cons. Yes we had a plan about what would happen if we wanted to travel...

And then... you know what? Life threw us a curve ball. Someone nearly died. And we thought, actually we wouldn’t mind a trip abroad. And that meet-up that happens to be going on that I’d quite like to go to? Well maybe we could combine the two.

But what you are suggesting is that no-one should get a dog as the brexiteers are still fucking about trying to work out what they want. So hold everything. You have to wait until the selfish cunts that want to wreck the country are done working out their plan.

And you wonder why leavers get branded as having no empathy with the rest of the population. Frankly they are either too self-serving, too thick, or too racist to be otherwise. Feel free to pick which one you are.

-Matt

Barbados

-Matt

Of course. Silly me.

-Matt

The positives won

You got a dog

Oh, the irony!

Oh, come on now, be fair as the OP bought a poop scoop so at least he planned a bit ahead for that at least

Now picking up dog shit on holiday is not my idea of fun, I'd have put the mutt into boarding kennels while I was away, and collected it when I returned, but if Matt wants to spend his holidays picking up dog turds who are we to stop him? "

What is you fascination with dog shit, Centy?

-Matt

Cannock

-Matt

Of course. Silly me.

-Matt

The positives won

You got a dog

Oh, the irony!

Now picking up dog shit on holiday is not my idea of fun, I'd have put the mutt into boarding kennels while I was away, and collected it when I returned, but if Matt wants to spend his holidays picking up dog turds who are we to stop him?

-Matt"

None. As I just said I'd put the dog in boarding kennels so I wouldn't have to do it on holiday.

Barbados

-Matt

Of course. Silly me.

-Matt

The positives won

You got a dog

Oh, the irony!

-Matt

None. As I just said I'd put the dog in boarding kennels so I wouldn't have to do it on holiday. "

You really are quite sad, aren't you? You have the opportunity to take your 8 year old daughter and her 4 month old puppy, the new love of her life, away camping for a week in France and the Netherlands, and your main reason you wouldn't is because you are too idle to pick up the dog poo?

-Matt

Dudley

#brexitshambles

-Matt

Indeed. All things being considered, i’d rather not right now. But it happens there is an event I’d like to go to, and several people coming over from the US that I’d rather like to meet. I also have a daughter in school and have limited times we can go away due to school holidays.

At the moment nothing is booked. We are planning on going over in the camper. I can book eurotunnel whenever. Obviously the sooner the cheaper. But I have no idea about the dog as the pet passport needs to be a month in advance.

But sorry, if me wanting to try and actually live my life as normal and not work around your folly, offends you. I know the standard leavers response to all these things we may no longer be entitled to is ‘well just don’t do them’. I just still fail to see in all this how removing my rights and increasing paperwork for virtually everything is ‘taking back control’ or ‘getig rid of red tape’.

-Matt"

To be fair it doesn't matter to me in the slightest what you do, I was just surprised you were planning a european trip after all the fuss you were making about no flights etc!Have a good holiday if you do go.

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

To be fair it doesn't matter to me in the slightest what you do, I was just surprised you were planning a european trip after all the fuss you were making about no flights etc!Have a good holiday if you do go. "

What has no flights got to do with my ability to drive my campervan over on the Eurotunnel?

You know that the whole thing about flights is due to the insurance and maintenance certifications of the aircraft not being valid.

So what has that got to do with my ability to take my campervan over in the Eurotunnel?

As I have stated, none of this is booked yet, and I'm hoping to find out what the situation looks like before we head off. If there is complete carnage going on at the ports as we crash out with no deal, then I'm not going to risk it. But as I said, I have no idea what the deal will be with taking pets over and that requires a lot more advance planning.

-Matt

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

To be fair it doesn't matter to me in the slightest what you do, I was just surprised you were planning a european trip after all the fuss you were making about no flights etc!Have a good holiday if you do go.

What has no flights got to do with my ability to drive my campervan over on the Eurotunnel?

You know that the whole thing about flights is due to the insurance and maintenance certifications of the aircraft not being valid.

So what has that got to do with my ability to take my campervan over in the Eurotunnel?

As I have stated, none of this is booked yet, and I'm hoping to find out what the situation looks like before we head off. If there is complete carnage going on at the ports as we crash out with no deal, then I'm not going to risk it. But as I said, I have no idea what the deal will be with taking pets over and that requires a lot more advance planning.

-Matt"

And of course, this is assuming my motorhome insurance, health insurance, and driving license are still valid. Depending on how this goes, I'm going to need to get an IDP again (previous one no longer valid). No idea about the insurances, but I guess pointless calling the insurance company up right now, as I guess they have no idea either at the moment.

-Matt

Dudley

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

And of course, this is assuming my motorhome insurance, health insurance, and driving license are still valid. Depending on how this goes, I'm going to need to get an IDP again (previous one no longer valid). No idea about the insurances, but I guess pointless calling the insurance company up right now, as I guess they have no idea either at the moment.

-Matt"

I put no flights etc as I couldn't be bothered to put anything about the delays you predicted at the ports!

If I were you I would get it booked up now as you seem so stressed a holiday would be good for you!

near ipswich

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

I put no flights etc as I couldn't be bothered to put anything about the delays you predicted at the ports!

If I were you I would get it booked up now as you seem so stressed a holiday would be good for you! "

some nice spots around cornwall and the gower peninsular is very nice why not give europe a miss this year it will be a lot less stressful.Im not taking the piss by the way i mean it.

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

If I were you I would get it booked up now as you seem so stressed a holiday would be good for you! "

Yes, having a family member nearly die on you does have that effect.

-Matt

Barbados

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

If I were you I would get it booked up now as you seem so stressed a holiday would be good for you! some nice spots around cornwall and the gower peninsular is very nice why not give europe a miss this year it will be a lot less stressful.Im not taking the piss by the way i mean it. "

You know what? That was my original plan... head down as far as I could in Cornwall for a few days. I didn't really want to head over to Europe, but as I said there happens to be an event going on there, and a number of people I want to meet coming over from the US. So if all seems to be going well I could head over to Netherlands for this event... the plan was to wait and see what actually happens at the end of the month first... just the pet passport would need sorting ahead of time.

-Matt

near ipswich

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

If I were you I would get it booked up now as you seem so stressed a holiday would be good for you! some nice spots around cornwall and the gower peninsular is very nice why not give europe a miss this year it will be a lot less stressful.Im not taking the piss by the way i mean it.

You know what? That was my original plan... head down as far as I could in Cornwall for a few days. I didn't really want to head over to Europe, but as I said there happens to be an event going on there, and a number of people I want to meet coming over from the US. So if all seems to be going well I could head over to Netherlands for this event... the plan was to wait and see what actually happens at the end of the month first... just the pet passport would need sorting ahead of time.

-Matt"

cant help you there did have a word with a friend of mine in spain who looks after rescue dogs and finds them new homes in europe but she doesnt know about sending them over to the uk after the 29th either.

Dudley

#brexitshambles

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

-Matt

If I were you I would get it booked up now as you seem so stressed a holiday would be good for you! some nice spots around cornwall and the gower peninsular is very nice why not give europe a miss this year it will be a lot less stressful.Im not taking the piss by the way i mean it.

-Matt"

Make the best of what happens and don't get stressed is my moto, why get worked up over something you have no control over.Live life and be happy.

Well I'm flying to Spain 5 days after we leave the EU.

We're leaving the EU on the 27th March, we will be leaving 29th March, but we will ask to delay, but we're leaving 29th March, 23:00, or 11 o'clock, maybe both but it's on the 29th of March... did I actually say which year though, 11 o'clock May 9th... on no, I'm May not March, yes 23:00 29th of Me May, no, March, yes Boris, fuck big business, small business too and the EU, oh please Junker let me in, hello, hello, please, pretty please let me back in, I didn't mean it.... Tusky wusky? Pweeeese....

» Add a new message to this topic