FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Revoke Article 50 Petition

Revoke Article 50 Petition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

So far 175,000 have signed this petition to ask Parliament to Revoke Article 50. Please join us in signing it.

Mrs May has gone beyond losing the plot, Dominic Grieve put is very eloquently that he is embarrased to be in the Conservative Party.

This shambles has only ever been about the ERG establishment getting their own way and denying the will of the people. They lied their way to a freak marginal victory and must be stopped.

Lets Revoke Article 50 and have a General Election with a mandate from cross party groups to actually ask what people want instead of selling the snake oil and telling them what they should want.

Please sign the petition and be counted.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Chudleigh

Just reached 200,000 signatures in less than 10 mins, lets keep this going!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"... actually ask what people want instead of ...telling them what they should want.

"

Laudable but unrealistic.

Also, however useless the PM has been, the alternative is consistently shown to be a shambling moron. I'd be all for an election as long as it returned nobody who had ever been a member of a political party. Equally unrealistic, I know, but 650 twats are playing party politics over something that should transcend it. And the only alternative is to spend 3 months swapping 200-odd of those twats for a different set, ending up with... 650 twats. Fuckin' brilliant...

Chudleigh

We remain hopeful, Britain is a great country - we just need to get away from having the lunatics running it. Revoke Article 50, take the sword of damacles away and we have a chance to recover and be the country we want to be - open, friendly, proud, happy and prosperous. All things we have been missing under this Tory Government...

210,000 votes now!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

the thing is ppl chose what country they wanted to be two years ago.and no i didnt vote and i wouldnt vote again if they had another vote

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do people not understand that a petition will never succeed in overriding a democratic vote.

Just to remind those remainers who are getting excited about 200k signatures, 17.4 MILLION people voted to leave the EU.

By *un4allxMan  over a year ago

Arkley

What about this petition. Over 369,000 Signatures, surely we should have listened to them as their petition went in first.

Petition

Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.

We are wasting Billions of pounds of taxpayers money trying to negotiate in a short space of time. Leaving the EU in March 2019 will allow the UK good time to negotiate more efficiently. The EU will be more eager to accept a deal on our terms having lost a major partner.

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

Chudleigh

"What about this petition. Over 369,000 Signatures, surely we should have listened to them as their petition went in first.

Petition

We are wasting Billions of pounds of taxpayers money trying to negotiate in a short space of time. Leaving the EU in March 2019 will allow the UK good time to negotiate more efficiently. The EU will be more eager to accept a deal on our terms having lost a major partner.

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

"

Typical Brexiteer, hijacking someone elses thread!

By all means advocate your side of things, but the problem is that people have looked over the precipice and they don’t like what they see, nor do they like the snake oil salespeople who chant all the dogma...

220,000 signatures now...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

may has managed to unite the nation..... everyone is asking WTF was that speech she gave....

if you have to ask a room of people who's the issue.... and the room goes silent... then its you!!!

the least self aware politician ever! if someone can give me a clue what she was trying to achieve please let me know!

oh... and off to sign the petition!

Arkley

"What about this petition. Over 369,000 Signatures, surely we should have listened to them as their petition went in first.

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

By all means advocate your side of things, but the problem is that people have looked over the precipice and they don’t like what they see, nor do they like the snake oil salespeople who chant all the dogma...

."

I am optimistic about a very positive future outside the EU, free of the unelected beureacrats who hate us anyway.

Snake oil, what about the doom and gloom remoaners, constantly forseeing the end of the world, if we leave.

Chudleigh

& the other one was debated on 14 January in Parliament, getting the standard Maybot response. I think all sides can agree this is like groundhog day - so lets revoke Article 50 and remove all the threats. This whole thing has been a fiasco, and all it has shown is that people are not being listened to. 37% voted to leave, 63% did not. We have rights as well

235,000 now

Chudleigh

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

I am optimistic about a very positive future outside the EU, free of the unelected beureacrats who hate us anyway.

Snake oil, what about the doom and gloom remoaners, constantly forseeing the end of the world, if we leave.

"

It is called being pragmatic, we have not left but the impact has already been significant and all negative. So being hopeful just doesn’t cut the mustard

Arkley

"& the other one was debated on 14 January in Parliament, getting the standard Maybot response. I think all sides can agree this is like groundhog day - so lets revoke Article 50 and remove all the threats. This whole thing has been a fiasco, and all it has shown is that people are not being listened to. 37% voted to leave, 63% did not. We have rights as well

now

"

Not sure where you plucked those figures from. Here are the correct figures for you.

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

EU Referendum results, counting complete

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

0 results left to declare

EU Referendum latest updates

Chudleigh

"& the other one was debated on 14 January in Parliament, getting the standard Maybot response. I think all sides can agree this is like groundhog day - so lets revoke Article 50 and remove all the threats. This whole thing has been a fiasco, and all it has shown is that people are not being listened to. 37% voted to leave, 63% did not. We have rights as well

now

Not sure where you plucked those figures from. Here are the correct figures for you.

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

"

37% of the voting population voted to leave, the rest did not. Yes of those that voted Brexit won, but overall a minority of the voting population - 37/63 voted to Leave. We have not been listened to, this is why it is a shambles.

Arkley

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

37% of the voting population voted to leave, the rest did not. Yes of those that voted Brexit won, but overall a minority of the voting population - 37/63 voted to Leave. We have not been listened to, this is why it is a shambles."

Oh I see sorry, so your suggesting that those who abstained were for remain. Oh my bad. The public voted to leave the government accepted the result and we are where we are.

Arkley

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

It is called being pragmatic, we have not left but the impact has already been significant and all negative. So being hopeful just doesn’t cut the mustard "

I’m not hopeful, I’m positively inspired and I have seen nothing but positives. Except for the way our politicians have handled the situation. which ever way you cut the mustard, the glass remains, for me half full and my optimism, sees the glass filling.

Chudleigh

I understand your point, but no I don’t mean that I think they voted to Remain. They just did not vote. It does however show that only aminority of the voting population actually voted to leave - the rest of us get ignored. Indeed many who did vote to leave did it was a protest against Austerity and low funding to the NHS. Sadly Brexit will only increase Austerity and reduce our ability to properly fund the NHS...

255,000 now!

Chudleigh

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

It is called being pragmatic, we have not left but the impact has already been significant and all negative. So being hopeful just doesn’t cut the mustard

I’m not hopeful, I’m positively inspired and I have seen nothing but positives. Except for the way our politicians have handled the situation. which ever way you cut the mustard, the glass remains, for me half full and my optimism, sees the glass filling.

"

This is the bit I struggle with - the positives some people see. To me it is like the Emperors newclothes and I’m the small boy (girl in this case), calling him out. What actual positives are there?

Arkley

"I understand your point, but no I don’t mean that I think they voted to Remain. They just did not vote. It does however show that only aminority of the voting population actually voted to leave - the rest of us get ignored. Indeed many who did vote to leave did it was a protest against Austerity and low funding to the NHS. Sadly Brexit will only increase Austerity and reduce our ability to properly fund the NHS...

255,000 now!"

I could not disagree more, and you fall into that category of people who suggest that all those who voted leave are ill informed knuckle draggers.

And the people were listened to the voters of this country were given the right to vote. Those that chose not to vote should have made their voices heard at the ballot box.

Chudleigh

"I understand your point, but no I don’t mean that I think they voted to Remain. They just did not vote. It does however show that only aminority of the voting population actually voted to leave - the rest of us get ignored. Indeed many who did vote to leave did it was a protest against Austerity and low funding to the NHS. Sadly Brexit will only increase Austerity and reduce our ability to properly fund the NHS...

255,000 now!

I could not disagree more, and you fall into that category of people who suggest that all those who voted leave are ill informed knuckle draggers.

And the people were listened to the voters of this country were given the right to vote. Those that chose not to vote should have made their voices heard at the ballot box. "

Nope, no mention of knuckle draggers. Time and again I have asked to be allowed to understand what these mysterious positives are. Sadly each time I adk politely, it is thrown back as an attack as opposed to an opportunity to be educated. If you could just share with me, even via IM if it is a secret, what the positives actually are then you might find everyone gets on board...

265,000 now

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm more than happy to sign it even though I don't acknowledge "Britain" as a nation. An island maybe.

I just want a normal Scottish nation/state, being an equal part of the family of nations. And to see Westminster dinged doon.

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

255,000 now!

And the people were listened to the voters of this country were given the right to vote. Those that chose not to vote should have made their voices heard at the ballot box. "

Leave or remain, we were all ill informed.

Leave campaign was based on lies. The evidence is there now.

Remain campaign spectacularly failed to sell the benefits of being members of the EU.

By *iceguy_ls29Man  over a year ago

ilkley

Fellow Remainers!

Let’s get this petition up to 17.5 million signatures.

They can’t possibly argue with that.

I’m indebted to Tatania, for that joke

And.... people didn’t vote for Brexit because they didn’t agree with the idea of the EU, they did it because a bus told them to ..

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

37% of the voting population voted to leave, the rest did not. Yes of those that voted Brexit won, but overall a minority of the voting population - 37/63 voted to Leave. We have not been listened to, this is why it is a shambles.

Oh I see sorry, so your suggesting that those who abstained were for remain. Oh my bad. The public voted to leave the government accepted the result and we are where we are. "

I never realized by not voting i was voting to stay.

Chudleigh

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

Oh I see sorry, so your suggesting that those who abstained were for remain. Oh my bad. The public voted to leave the government accepted the result and we are where we are. I never realized by not voting i was voting to stay. "

Only the Leaver suggested that - I stated correctly that only a minority of the voting public actually voted to Leave & that included you

Arkley

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

I’m not hopeful, I’m positively inspired and I have seen nothing but positives. Except for the way our politicians have handled the situation. which ever way you cut the mustard, the glass remember ains, for me half full and my optimism, sees the glass filling.

This is the bit I struggle with - the positives some people see. To me it is like the Emperors newclothes and I’m the small boy (girl in this case), calling him out. What actual positives are there?"

Massive boost to the economy.

Take back control of our laws.

80 percent of imports will be cheaper.

Business exports to increase.

Honda Announced they fully back Brexit and their continued support production and jobs in the UK.

Some beneficial Trafe deals already brokered.

To name a few.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

All a bit to late

"

And.... people didn’t vote for Brexit because they didn’t agree with the idea of the EU, they did it because a bus told them to .."

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy.

I voted the way I did for my own reasons and not because of some slogan on a bus

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

"

I signed that petition to leave with no deal on March 29th.

Arkley

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

Oh I see sorry, so your suggesting that those who abstained were for remain. Oh my bad. The public voted to leave the government accepted the result and we are where we are. I never realized by not voting i was voting to stay.

Only the Leaver suggested that - I stated correctly that only a minority of the voting public actually voted to Leave & that included you "

No you actually implied that all those who did not vote means they wanted to remain and were not listened to.

near ipswich

"

And.... people didn’t vote for Brexit because they didn’t agree with the idea of the EU, they did it because a bus told them to ..

I voted the way I did for my own reasons and not because of some slogan on a bus"

Wasting your breath mate they just come back with the same old crap next it will be about how many gce,s you have.

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

Oh I see sorry, so your suggesting that those who abstained were for remain. Oh my bad. The public voted to leave the government accepted the result and we are where we are. I never realized by not voting i was voting to stay.

Only the Leaver suggested that - I stated correctly that only a minority of the voting public actually voted to Leave & that included you "

But by using your own logic only a small minority actually voted to remain

Cannock

"

I voted the way I did for my own reasons and not because of some slogan on a bus"

It always makes me laugh when sad and bitter remoaners try to reason away why people voted Leave. I know why I voted Leave and it wasn't a protest vote against austerity, or because of a slogan on a bus, I voted Leave because I genuinely want to leave the EU.

Arkley

"

I voted the way I did for my own reasons and not because of some slogan on a bus

It always makes me laugh when sad and bitter remoaners try to reason away why people voted Leave. I know why I voted Leave and it wasn't a protest vote against austerity, or because of a slogan on a bus, I voted Leave because I genuinely want to leave the EU. "

Here here as they say in the house.

The EU wastes Billions. Their expenses and golden handshakes alone could be used to fund policing, education, healthcare.

Chudleigh

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

I’m not hopeful, I’m positively inspired and I have seen nothing but positives. Except for the way our politicians have handled the situation. which ever way you cut the mustard, the glass remember ains, for me half full and my optimism, sees the glass filling.

This is the bit I struggle with - the positives some people see. To me it is like the Emperors newclothes and I’m the small boy (girl in this case), calling him out. What actual positives are there?

Honda Announced they fully back Brexit and their continued support production and jobs in the UK.

To name a few.

"

Haha, nowI knowyour joking

Massive boost to the economy - quite the opposite

Take back control of our laws - we already do control our laws, the EU is only marginal

80% of Imports will be cheaper - no evidence whatsoever, in fact it is likely to be the opposite

Business exports to rise - even with the decline in Sterling they haven’t in 3 years, so not really

Honda Announced they fully back Brexit and their continued support production and jobs in the UK - this one is a joke? You know they are closing Swindon, sacking thousands and moving production back to Japan!?

Some beneficial trade deals already brokered - hmm, do they account for greater than 1% of our economy...?

Please try harder

Chudleigh

"

It always makes me laugh when sad and bitter remoaners try to reason away why people voted Leave. I know why I voted Leave and it wasn't a protest vote against austerity, or because of a slogan on a bus, I voted Leave because I genuinely want to leave the EU.

The EU wastes Billions. Their expenses and golden handshakes alone could be used to fund policing, education, healthcare. "

Opinion or fact?

uk

"

The EU wastes Billions. Their expenses and golden handshakes alone could be used to fund policing, education, healthcare.

Opinion or fact?"

Fact...It was in the Daily Express.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

I signed that petition to leave with no deal on March 29th. "

I give it another 30 min max and the revoke acticle 50 has overtaken the leave without a deal.

Chudleigh

Just reached 300,000 signatories - is it not reasonable to think that many of the 63% who did not vote to leave, (and indeed many of those that did) deserve the right to decide for themselves now we have seen how rubbish this is. Brexit has brought out the worst of this country and not the best.

Cannock

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

I give it another 30 min max and the revoke acticle 50 has overtaken the leave without a deal. "

It won't pass the 17.4 million who voted Leave when it really mattered though.

Chudleigh

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

I give it another 30 min max and the revoke acticle 50 has overtaken the leave without a deal.

It won't pass the 17.4 million who voted Leave when it really mattered though. "

The big difference being the lack of lies in this one...

Chudleigh

310,000 signatories - quite something for 1 day. Sleep well all, tomorrow could be brighter still

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The leavers know that a majority of people want to remain. This is why they have always been totally shit scared of any possibility of a referendum re-run, because they absolutely know in their hearts there is no way they would win again. If there was any belief that they could win, they would more than welcome another referendum in order to pick up an absolutely undeniable mandate.

My analysis is that if May had the slightest interest in keeping the Conservative party even existing after the next general election, she should cancel A50. Reasoning is as follows:

Option 1: May's deal. None of the electorate likes this. It is hated by leavers because it is too much like remain. It is hated by remainers because it throws away all advantages of the EU. Outcome of May's deal = no leaver ever votes tory again, no remainer ever votes tory again. Next government is either brexit party or remain party. Conservative party collapses.

Option 2: No deal. Hard core leavers get what they want. No remainer ever votes tory again. Hard core leavers never vote tory again, because of all May's dicking around - they will always be of the opinion that whatever "no deal" gets them, it could have been better, and that the tories stood in their way, so hard core leavers vote brexit party. Other leave voters - we can safely assume that several percent have died over the last 2 years, and that at least several percent of the others have seen through all the lies and realise they were duped. These are all votes lost to the tories. Also every person that has lost their job through brexit will never vote tory again. And as the economy starts to fall (and it will do, every reputable analysis says it will, it's only total fantasists that expect the heavens to open and rain down milk and honey), and the number of people with foreign accents actually increases not decreases (and this time it will be people from much further away than europe) everyone that loses out will blame the tories, either for giving a fucked up brexit, or for giving any brexit. There is only a diminishingly small number of people that will say "well done Mrs May, you've given me exactly the sort of brexit I wanted). Conservative party collapses.

Option 3: Delay and continue, rinse and repeat. This isn't actually an option, it just extends the pain ever more and makes everyone hate the tories even more. Conservative party collapses next time we go around the cycle.

Option 4: Cancel A50. None of the leavers ever vote tory again - but they weren't going to anyway. Some of the remainers will vote tory, because they will see it as May having played a long game and saved the day. Some of the remainers will vote for centre or left wing parties. All of the floating voters will continue to vote whichever way they did before, because although they think the tories have fucked around and lost the country a lot of prestige, at least some of the threatened jobs are saved, the economy bounces back. Over the next ten years the tory party can gradually rebuild it's voter base and stands some chance of still existing.

Hence logically, she should cancel A50, it is the only scenario where there even is a conservative party in 5 years time.

BUT - I think she will actually deliberately force no deal, even though the long term consequence is hurt for everybody and the destruction of her party. She knows that she personally is gone whatever, and this will be a last "fuck you all" that she will leave the country with. If she can't come out as the victorious leader, why not just go for a scorched earth policy?

Cannock

"310,000 signatories - quite something for 1 day. Sleep well all, tomorrow could be brighter still "

Not day 1 though, as it's past midnight you're into day 2.

And remainers wonder why they lost the referendum.

Arkley

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

To name a few.

Haha, nowI knowyour joking

Massive boost to the economy - quite the opposite

Take back control of our laws - we already do control our laws, the EU is only marginal

80% of Imports will be cheaper - no evidence whatsoever, in fact it is likely to be the opposite

Business exports to rise - even with the decline in Sterling they haven’t in 3 years, so not really

Honda Announced they fully back Brexit and their continued support production and jobs in the UK - this one is a joke? You know they are closing Swindon, sacking thousands and moving production back to Japan!?

Some beneficial trade deals already brokered - hmm, do they account for greater than 1% of our economy...?

Please try harder "

Oh and I forgot.

The 350 million for the NHS.

Stockport

"310,000 signatories - quite something for 1 day. Sleep well all, tomorrow could be brighter still

Not day 1 though, as it's past midnight you're into day 2.

And remainers wonder why they lost the referendum. "

Examining the downloadable data for the petition, I see that it was launched at 10:25 am on 20th March. Yes midnight has come and gone, but I think you might find that 10:25 am until 1:10 am the next CALENDAR day (when the post you are moaning about was written) is actually quite a lot less then a full 24 hours. No wonder that leavers seem to have difficulty understanding economic information.

Stockport

Up to 330,000 signatures now. Growing at about 500 per minute. And this is in the middle of the night!!

borehamwood

they could get five million by morning if parliment cant stop it a list of names wont either.im neither a remainer or a leaver but last few days have been entertaing watchin eveeyone get excited wen no deal was voted out bit wasnt really then bercow saying cant vote on mays deal again only for the e.u to say if mays deal goes through we can have extension if not we go without a deal.like i said i didnt vote so im just a bystander watching both sides gettin more desperate

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

[Removed by poster at 21/03/19 02:34:26]

"I never realized by not voting i was voting to stay. "

Holy shit, with how pro-Brexit you are too and you didn't even vote? Go fuck yourself, months you've been banging on on these forums as well when the reality is you should just shut the fuck up and piss off on another one of your holidays to little Britain del sol.

Fucking seriously.

For a moment , forget how you voted , or didn't vote , forget which march/ walk you are taking part in ,,, forget which petition you signed ,, I am going to bring us all together in one big happy family where not only will everyone agree with what I am about to say but can't argue against it ,,,,,,, For a political party ( the Conservative party )to stand in the 2015 General Election with the promise of an in/out referendum, to go on to win that election , to then carry out their election pledge but to have no plan at all if the country chooses option b instead of option a , has got to be the most inept forward planning imaginable and to consider that the same party won another General Election in 2017 ( albeit with a financial inducement to the DUP ) and for that same party still to have no real plan is staggeringly unbelievable

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"We remain hopeful, Britain is a great country - we just need to get away from having the lunatics running it. Revoke Article 50, take the sword of damacles away and we have a chance to recover and be the country we want to be - open, friendly, proud, happy and prosperous. All things we have been missing under this Tory Government...

210,000 votes now!"

Britain isn’t a country, but it is a great place to live in. If we get rid of the lunatics we have now what is the alternative ? Please tell me you’re not going to ask me to vote Labour, imagine a government with Diane Abbott ??????

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"

The EU wastes Billions. Their expenses and golden handshakes alone could be used to fund policing, education, healthcare. "

We spend less than 0.7% of our budget on EU membership. We spend 12% of the UK budget on education. Do you see how ridiculous your assertion is?

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

37% of the voting population voted to leave, the rest did not. Yes of those that voted Brexit won, but overall a minority of the voting population - 37/63 voted to Leave. We have not been listened to, this is why it is a shambles."

34% voted to remain, the rest did not.

Derby

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

In 1975 42% of the voting population voted to remain in the EEC, the majority did not.

And in the first place, the decision to join the EEC was swung by just 56 MPs.

397,000 signatures

Signed at 420,000

uk

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

34% voted to remain, the rest did not."

72.21% voted which means 27.79% failed to vote.

I think it would be fair to assume that these people had zero desire to leave and were not too concerned about the current status of EU membership.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

borehamwood

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

I think it would be fair to assume that these people had zero desire to leave and were not too concerned about the current status of EU membership.

"

could all so argue they didnt care one way or another if we stayed or not.i didnt vote as i havent voted since early 90s what makes you think u can talk for me? my vote would of probably gone to leave just for the fact the goverment wanted to stay

"

We spend less than 0.7% of our budget on EU membership. We spend 12% of the UK budget on education. Do you see how ridiculous your assertion is?"

This is hardly a like for like comparison. The more important factor is whether the .7 % to which you refer is an acceptable expense and can we do it ourselves more efficiently . The electorate concluded that we can.

uk

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

could all so argue they didnt care one way or another if we stayed or not.i didnt vote as i havent voted since early 90s what makes you think u can talk for me? my vote would of probably gone to leave just for the fact the goverment wanted to stay"

I am merely pointing out an observation.

You would really cut your nose off to spite your face?

Derby

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

"

I think it would be fair to presume that these people had zero desire either way, and would accept the result of the vote.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"

We spend less than 0.7% of our budget on EU membership. We spend 12% of the UK budget on education. Do you see how ridiculous your assertion is? This is hardly a like for like comparison. The more important factor is whether the .7 % to which you refer is an acceptable expense and can we do it ourselves more efficiently . The electorate concluded that we can. "

And you think the electorate are qualified to make that decision? Based on what we’ve seen so far, I wouldn’t trust much of the electorate to work out how to use a tin opener. Let alone be aware of the vast facets of our integration with the E.U. and our costs of unpicking all that.

Remember when David Davis was asked by the select committee if he had done any financial study of what ‘no deal’ would look like and he had to admit he had not? May wasn’t bleating on about how ‘no deal was better than a bad deal’. Not only had the government not even worked out what ‘no deal’ would entail so they could accurately make that comparison, May is now trying to ram ‘a bad deal’ down parliaments throat.

-Matt

near ipswich

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

I think it would be fair to presume that these people had zero desire either way, and would accept the result of the vote."

thats what i would think too.

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

255,000 now!"

Look the people that did vote

Outcome leave won get over it and respect democracy

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I wouldn't trust future referedums in the UK as clearly nothing of consequence has been done about the electoral missconduct in the last one. When the Supreme Court said that it couldn't challange the result parliment should have openned a public enquiery over this. We clearly need much stronger and legally binding rules for all these votes and until we start getting much harsher penalties for breaching these rules for both our elections and referendum then our democratic process is a farce.

"We remain hopeful, Britain is a great country - we just need to get away from having the lunatics running it. Revoke Article 50, take the sword of damacles away and we have a chance to recover and be the country we want to be - open, friendly, proud, happy and prosperous. All things we have been missing under this Tory Government...

210,000 votes now!

Britain isn’t a country, but it is a great place to live in. If we get rid of the lunatics we have now what is the alternative ? Please tell me you’re not going to ask me to vote Labour, imagine a government with Diane Abbott ??????"

. I am not Diane Abbot's biggest fan , but I am fairly confident that if she had been Home Secretary we would not have had the disgusting situation where BRITISH citizens had been sent to detention centres , some not allowed back in the country following holidays abroad ,and some deported from their ( our ) own country ,,

Chudleigh

Morning all - 476,000 signatures now!

I always find it funny when Leavers say we should respect democracy. They didn’t, the lies that were told and called out by the electoral commission testify to that - aswell as the fines.

17.4m voters did not vote for this shambles. So the democratic thing is to actually stop this, take a breather and then within our own contril, put theoptionstothe people to decide - butfirstlygiving the Electoral Commission and Advertising Standards more teeth - people who fuck things up this badly, lieing and cheating should end up in prison.

Interesting, as I was writing this the signatories have just got to 500,000! it mustbe all down to Fab & Centy, that is more than you have on your march I thing?

Barbados

255,000 now!

Look the people that did vote

Outcome leave won get over it and respect democracy "

All I have in my mind is you sat there as a toddler, repeatedly bashing the square block on the round hole of the shape sorter and wondering why it won’t go in.

Surely in the past 3 years you have realised that the situation is a bit more complex than you’d been conned into believing?

-Matt

Barbados

"I wouldn't trust future referedums in the UK as clearly nothing of consequence has been done about the electoral missconduct in the last one. When the Supreme Court said that it couldn't challange the result parliment should have openned a public enquiery over this. We clearly need much stronger and legally binding rules for all these votes and until we start getting much harsher penalties for breaching these rules for both our elections and referendum then our democratic process is a farce."

The irony being that (from what I understand) one of the main reasons that more can’t be done to investigate is because the referendum was NOT legally binding in the first place. As it want legally binding, then legally it doesn’t need have the same protections as, say, a general election would have.

-Matt

Chudleigh

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

I think it would be fair to presume that these people had zero desire either way, and would accept the result of the vote."

It would have been fair not to have been lied to, then this statement might have some validity. However, it remains true that Leave won that vote, but only with 37% of the overall electorate. If lies had not been told to the extent they were - witness the past 2 1/2 years then a different result would have happened.

I see the revoke A50 petition has smashed the Leave with no deal one in under 24 hours.

A good gauge of public opinion.

near ipswich

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

I think it would be fair to presume that these people had zero desire either way, and would accept the result of the vote.

It would have been fair not to have been lied to, then this statement might have some validity. However, it remains true that Leave won that vote, but only with 37% of the overall electorate. If lies had not been told to the extent they were - witness the past 2 1/2 years then a different result would have happened."

What about the lies remain told mass unemployment house prices falling? and the reverse was true, cant you see the establishment tried to scare you into what they want? we are all idiots and they know whats best well their lies were found out.

Now at 515,000

Chudleigh

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

It would have been fair not to have been lied to, then this statement might have some validity. However, it remains true that Leave won that vote, but only with 37% of the overall electorate. If lies had not been told to the extent they were - witness the past 2 1/2 years then a different result would have happened.What about the lies remain told mass unemployment house prices falling? and the reverse was true, cant you see the establishment tried to scare you into what they want? we are all idiots and they know whats best well their lies were found out."

As you know house prics have already stalled and we haven’t even left. Remain’s argument was not that these things would happen before we left - they would be a result of leaving, so Remain did not lie about this. Of course ifI was a Leaver, I’d claim youropinion did not count asyou didnot vote - but we live in a democracy, so perhaps make it count next time?

530,000 signatories now!

600.000 signatures

"600.000 signatures "

Looking like it's going to get double of the Leave petition within a hour or 2

"600.000 signatures

Looking like it's going to get double of the Leave petition within a hour or 2 "

It's funny how many people who voted to leave the EU sign this petition. It seems that many have changed their mind,

Looks like the government petition websites crashed lol

Chudleigh

"Looks like the government petition websites crashed lol"

Oops, we broke the Internet!

"Looks like the government petition websites crashed lol

Oops, we broke the Internet! "

Still waiting for my confirmation link email to post on the petition since last night

Chudleigh

"Still waiting for my confirmation link email to post on the petition since last night "

Could be in Junk, ours was

"Looks like the government petition websites crashed lol"

Maybe the Russian hackers did it by farage order

"Still waiting for my confirmation link email to post on the petition since last night

Could be in Junk, ours was "

Your damn right, it is in Junk lol cheers

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

I think it would be fair to presume that these people had zero desire either way, and would accept the result of the vote.thats what i would think too. "

I'm sorry this did not vote % nonsense is simply rubbish. I mean what is this mass movement of none voters going to do, form a pressure group of none voters who vote for the none voters, perhaps they could form a none voters party that you can't vote for. The comedians will have a field day over this.

near ipswich

"Still waiting for my confirmation link email to post on the petition since last night

Your damn right, it is in Junk lol cheers "

At least they got one thing right .

Your damn right, it is in Junk lol cheers At least they got one thing right . "

Indeed

You can just imagine the non voting party's Rally, it was very quiet, even quieter than the vote leave march because no one bothered to turn up LOL.

Chudleigh

And the site is back up! 622,000 signatures

"And the site is back up! 622,000 signatures"

The good and decent Britons in action. ..

Chudleigh

Broken again

near ipswich

"You can just imagine the non voting party's Rally, it was very quiet, even quieter than the vote leave march because no one bothered to turn up LOL."
Yeah all chanting what do we want? who cares when do we want it not bothered.

"Broken again "

Unprecedented demand has crashed the server.

God bless the good people of Britain ..

Chudleigh

"You can just imagine the non voting party's Rally, it was very quiet, even quieter than the vote leave march because no one bothered to turn up LOL.Yeah all chanting what do we want? who cares when do we want it not bothered. "

Well why not ask in a new public vote - it is much clearer what a mess the future looks like with Brexit, so why not let us all make our minds up now? As Farage said when believing he’d lost 52:48, it wouldn’t be over!

Chudleigh

645,000 signatures now

"You can just imagine the non voting party's Rally, it was very quiet, even quieter than the vote leave march because no one bothered to turn up LOL.Yeah all chanting what do we want? who cares when do we want it not bothered.

Well why not ask in a new public vote - it is much clearer what a mess the future looks like with Brexit, so why not let us all make our minds up now? As Farage said when believing he’d lost 52:48, it wouldn’t be over! "

Its definitely unfinished business whatever happens this will go on for decades. .

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"You can just imagine the non voting party's Rally, it was very quiet, even quieter than the vote leave march because no one bothered to turn up LOL.Yeah all chanting what do we want? who cares when do we want it not bothered.

Well why not ask in a new public vote - it is much clearer what a mess the future looks like with Brexit, so why not let us all make our minds up now? As Farage said when believing he’d lost 52:48, it wouldn’t be over! "

Given that May was going on last night about parliament frustrating the peoples will, the logic of her position is to take it out of parliament's hands and refer her deal directly to the people via an election or referendum.

Chudleigh

Well why not ask in a new public vote - it is much clearer what a mess the future looks like with Brexit, so why not let us all make our minds up now? As Farage said when believing he’d lost 52:48, it wouldn’t be over!

Given that May was going on last night about parliament frustrating the peoples will, the logic of her position is to take it out of parliament's hands and refer her deal directly to the people via an election or referendum. "

Best way for this to be within the control of the UK is to revoke Article 50 and then put it to the people.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

It is pointless revoking Article 50 one then having a new referendum the next.

The European Court specifically ruled out repititive use of Article 50.

Revoke Article 50 and you stay a member basically.

Use it to consider leaving again and the initial revocation will be rejected.

It’s called not taking the piss.

Chudleigh

So even with more outages on the Government website, 700,000 people have signed the petition to revoke Article 50. This was achieved in 24 hours by one individual saying enough is enough. Now we know that individual has the backing of at least 700,000 people.

It is time for Parliament to listen to the people and stop living in Westminster Village.

Chudleigh

"It is pointless revoking Article 50 one then having a new referendum the next.

It’s called not taking the piss."

& the last 3 years hasn’t been about taking thr piss!?

near ipswich

It’s called not taking the piss."

Exactly right revoke A50 and you cant just say the next year we want to leave again,revoke it and you stay full stop.Seems to me people are signing the petition and dont know what it entails.

Bristol East

That’s not due to process; it’s the ineptitude of politicians. The court ruling - the one the UK Government did not want to happen - was about process.

Chudleigh

Nothing in Article 50 says you can’t revoke and then use it again. It is a very short 5 paragraph piece which is pretty unambiguous.

I agreeit is taking the piss, but compared to May’s shenanigans (I’ve always wanted to find a use for this word!) it would be pretty acceptable

It’s called not taking the piss.Exactly right revoke A50 and you cant just say the next year we want to leave again,revoke it and you stay full stop.Seems to me people are signing the petition and dont know what it entails."

It's the same as with the vote for leaving the EU, I voted but I do not know what I voted for

near ipswich

you only need 100,000 for it to be heard in parliament.

Bristol East

The ECJ said revocation “must folllow a democratic process in accordance with national constitutional requirements”, i.e. UK law, not EU law. No-one has ruled on what means in the UK context.

The ECJ also said revocation must be “unequivocal and unconditional”.

That means it cannot be used to delay a final decision to stay or leave.

Derby

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

It would have been fair not to have been lied to, then this statement might have some validity. However, it remains true that Leave won that vote, but only with 37% of the overall electorate. If lies had not been told to the extent they were - witness the past 2 1/2 years then a different result would have happened."

Witness the remain lies as well.

"you only need 100,000 for it to be heard in parliament."

But people still want to sign the petition, no matter how many votes are needed for the parliament, the more the better

near ipswich

"you only need 100,000 for it to be heard in parliament.

But people still want to sign the petition, no matter how many votes are needed for the parliament, the more the better"

do you think you will get 17.5 million?

Chudleigh

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

It would have been fair not to have been lied to, then this statement might have some validity. However, it remains true that Leave won that vote, but only with 37% of the overall electorate. If lies had not been told to the extent they were - witness the past 2 1/2 years then a different result would have happened.

Witness the remain lies as well."

What are you claiming is a lie?

But people still want to sign the petition, no matter how many votes are needed for the parliament, the more the better"

I'm guessing it could go over a million.The more good and decent people who sign it the better.Its crashed again due to demand...

Bristol East

The ECJ ruled that “a member state engaged in an abusive practice of using successive notifications and revocations in order to improve the terms of its withdrawal from the European Union” would be in breach of EU law that prohibits abusive practice.

But people still want to sign the petition, no matter how many votes are needed for the parliament, the more the betterdo you think you will get 17.5 million?"

I think that would be the only way anyone would take it seriously, I have always said unless you get millions to stop what ever they are doing and stand together nobody will take any notice.

If you had 20 million voters to do this you might stand a chance but it would never happen.

A few thousand means nothing, yes you might get a mention in the house but they would be very briefly and then nothing.

Even the leavers marches are small in comparison to what the kids have done about climate change!

But people still want to sign the petition, no matter how many votes are needed for the parliament, the more the betterdo you think you will get 17.5 million?"

Why are these sarcastic question from you, this is a petition and not a referendum. Apparently you do not know what role the petition is to fulfill.

Chudleigh

"The ECJ ruled that “a member state engaged in an abusive practice of using successive notifications and revocations in order to improve the terms of its withdrawal from the European Union” would be in breach of EU law that prohibits abusive practice."

But this would not be abusive practice. What we have is abusive practice of holding a gun to our own heads. The ECJ would not care about us revoking A50. If we did it 3 times via a ‘meaningful vote’ asking for the same thing I could see your point!

737.000 I think that's more double the leave on the 29th March with no deal petition. .

Chudleigh

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

"

So in the space of 25 hours, this petition has added 2,000 signatories and the Revoke A50 has achieved 742,000. That is double the total achieved by Leave. No it doesn’t say Britain is totally against Brexit, but it does show people care and want their voices heard - if you look at the constituency map showing percentage of signatories against size of voting population you will see this is spread across the UK and not just in a few hotspots.

Let Britain have control back by revoking Article 50

Bristol East

That is the position in law.

Revocation must be unequivocal and unconditional.

Now, that is EU law.

The process leading up to revocation is a matter of UK law.

The triggering of Article 50 by the PM was preceded by:

a) a referendum of the electorate

b) an affirmative voted in the Commons and Lords

What would be required in law to revoke Article 50?

Can the PM do it unilaterally, does it need an affirmative vote in the Commons and Lords and does it need a referendum?

I don’t know.

However, if the prospect of revocation without a referendum came into focus next week, I could well see a rich Leaver applying immediately for judicial review on the basis the Government was acting unlawfully.

Whether that would succeed, I do not know. The referendum after all was advisory, not binding. The binding decision was that of Parliament.

near ipswich

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

So in the space of 25 hours, this petition has added 2,000 signatories and the Revoke A50 has achieved 742,000. That is double the total achieved by Leave. No it doesn’t say Britain is totally against Brexit, but it does show people care and want their voices heard - if you look at the constituency map showing percentage of signatories against size of voting population you will see this is spread across the UK and not just in a few hotspots.

"

Its nowhere near 17.5 million.

Arkley

400,000 are signatures from Students who thing Nando’s will shut down. ??????

Petition

More details

Sign this petition

369,354 signatures

"

The brexiters are a little triggered this morning. It's super sweet to see.

[Removed by poster at 21/03/19 11:34:36]

"400,000 are signatures from Students who thing Nando’s will shut down. ?????? "

Posts like yours show how hopeless brexiters are.

near ipswich

"400,000 are signatures from Students who thing Nando’s will shut down. ??????

Posts like yours show how hopeless brexiters are. "

come on wheres your sense of humour? that was quiet funny.

Arkley

Posts like yours show how hopeless brexiters are. "

Update.

150 signatures from Fab members

250,000 from champagne socialists

50,000 from Bob Geldof and Tony Blair’s love children.

If you don’t want to leave, why don’t you move to a country that wants to stay.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Update.

"

scotland voted to stay.....

northern ireland voted to stay.....

so you could say the english have ridden roughshod over this......

Posts like yours show how hopeless brexiters are. come on wheres your sense of humour? that was quiet funny."

Don’t worry about my sense of humor, it's in great condition.

Update.

"

Because here is my family and home. Now you know why I want to live in this country?

Arkley

Update.

Because here is my family and home. Now you know why I want to live in this country? "

Was Poland that Bad?

Arkley

Update.

so you could say the english have ridden roughshod over this......"

You forgot the Welsh.

Scotland and Northern Ireland had a split of leavers and remained, but on the whole we are the United Kingdom.

And the UK overall voted to leave.

Update.

Because here is my family and home. Now you know why I want to live in this country?

Was Poland that Bad?"

15 years ago yes. It wasn't very bad but it wasn't easy to live.

Chudleigh

Update.

You forgot the Welsh.

Scotland and Northern Ireland had a split of leavers and remained, but on the whole we are the United Kingdom.

And the UK overall voted to leave. "

Ooh, go shopping for 5 mins and it’s up to 800,000!

It is time to stop this mess, nobody voted for this.

I do love the way that remainers try to argue their case by claiming that 63% of the electorate did not vote to leave - making the assumption that every single one of those people who could not be bothered to get up off their backsides and down to a polling station were in favour of remaining.

By exactly the same token, it could be argued that every person who did not cast a vote was in favour of leaving - but didn't vote because they assumed that remain would win.

So OK, I accept the argument that 63% did not vote to leave, but a higher percentage did not vote to remain.

You see, you still lose.

Chudleigh

"I do love the way that remainers try to argue their case by claiming that 63% of the electorate did not vote to leave - making the assumption that every single one of those people who could not be bothered to get up off their backsides and down to a polling station were in favour of remaining.

By exactly the same token, it could be argued that every person who did not cast a vote was in favour of leaving - but didn't vote because they assumed that remain would win.

So OK, I accept the argument that 63% did not vote to leave, but a higher percentage did not vote to remain.

You see, you still lose."

As you well know claim 52% voted leave, but that was just those that actually voted. Semantics matter, Leavers seemed to believe that we’d be better off leaving, but that was down to BJ’s lies...

Arkley

Update.

You forgot the Welsh.

It is time to stop this mess, nobody voted for this."

Your absolutely right, we voted to leave.

Unfortunately those who have no respect for the democratic vote, have caused infighting and bickering when all politicians should have been concentrating and working to leave with the best deal that was beneficial for the EU and the UK

That has left us in a mess so rather than drag it out for another 2 years. Leave without a deal, and start to embrace the change, strike deals that benefit all, not just the few.

822.000 ...Its going over a million.The far right loons won't be happy.

Just beautiful.

Chudleigh

Update.

You forgot the Welsh.

Unfortunately those who have no respect for the democratic vote, have caused infighting and bickering when all politicians should have been concentrating and working to leave with the best deal that was beneficial for the EU and the UK

That has left us in a mess so rather than drag it out for another 2 years. Leave without a deal, and start to embrace the change, strike deals that benefit all, not just the few. "

The only people who gain from Brexit are the few - this is the Irony, it is Eton’s finest who got us here, they are the establishment. The many have gained much more under the EU, UK tax policy and Austerity is a funtion of the National Government - what we need is a new UK government, not giving even more control to Eton!

Bristol East

"

15 years ago yes. It wasn't very bad but it wasn't easy to live."

Well, you are very welcome here and I hope you stay.

The Little Englander types give the same “clear off” abuse to everyone who doesn’t sit there masturbating in their Union Jack underpants at the thought of crashing the country in pursuit of some fantasy ideology. It’s really quite pathetic.

"822.000 ...Its going over a million.The far right loons won't be happy.

Just beautiful. "

"

The Little Englander types give the same “clear off” abuse to everyone who doesn’t sit there masturbating in their Union Jack underpants at the thought of crashing the country in pursuit of some fantasy ideology. It’s really quite pathetic."

Absolutely I second that ignore those pathetic individuals who want people to leave the good and decent people want you to stay.

Arkley

Update.

You forgot the Welsh.

That has left us in a mess so rather than drag it out for another 2 years. Leave without a deal, and start to embrace the change, strike deals that benefit all, not just the few.

The only people who gain from Brexit are the few - this is the Irony, it is Eton’s finest who got us here, they are the establishment. The many have gained much more under the EU, UK tax policy and Austerity is a funtion of the National Government - what we need is a new UK government, not giving even more control to Eton!"

I completely agree, and I am all for proportional representation, which would change the political arena completely.

However over 17 million Etonians. No a minority’s of Etonians and a majority of working class people who were fed up of the BS coming from Brussels. Austerity is not the issue.

Uncontrolled Migration, Health Tourism, offshoring, Outsourcing, Corporate greed, corruption, insane red tape , meddling, and vanity projects.

"

The Little Englander types give the same “clear off” abuse to everyone who doesn’t sit there masturbating in their Union Jack underpants at the thought of crashing the country in pursuit of some fantasy ideology. It’s really quite pathetic."

Thank you

Chudleigh

Update.

You forgot the Welsh.

The only people who gain from Brexit are the few - this is the Irony, it is Eton’s finest who got us here, they are the establishment. The many have gained much more under the EU, UK tax policy and Austerity is a funtion of the National Government - what we need is a new UK government, not giving even more control to Eton!

I completely agree, and I am all for proportional representation, which would change the political arena completely.

However over 17 million Etonians. No a minority’s of Etonians and a majority of working class people who were fed up of the BS coming from Brussels. Austerity is not the issue.

Uncontrolled Migration, Health Tourism, offshoring, Outsourcing, Corporate greed, corruption, insane red tape , meddling, and vanity projects. "

& which bit of this is EU driven as opposed to UK policy? When you actually look at each of these fascets, it is predominantly the UK that drives it. This will not go with Brexit, it is more likely to get worse...

Arkley

"

The Little Englander types give the same “clear off” abuse to everyone who doesn’t sit there masturbating in their Union Jack underpants at the thought of crashing the country in pursuit of some fantasy ideology. It’s really quite pathetic.

Thank you "

Yes that’s right us little Englanders who’s fathers and grandfathers fought and died to free Europe from invasion and a ruthless dictatorship, only to give up all those Freedoms to an unelected, unaccountable bullyboy dictatorship. Know as the EU Commision.

I await the right wing, racist, white supremacist remarks to come flooded in.

Coming from the man wanking in his EU y fronts.

ilkley

"

Thank you

Yes that’s right us little Englanders who’s fathers and grandfathers fought and died to free Europe from invasion and a ruthless dictatorship, only to give up all those Freedoms to an unelected, unaccountable bullyboy dictatorship. Know as the EU Commision.

Coming from the man wanking in his EU y fronts. "

Happy to oblige !

Will Self said “though not everyone who voted leave was a right wing racist/supremacist, wanking in Union Jack y fronts etc.”

Every single racist/supremacist who did vote , voted to leave

Arkley

"

Thank you

Happy to oblige !

Will Self said “though not everyone who voted leave was a right wing racist/supremacist, wanking in Union Jack y fronts etc.”

Every single racist/supremacist who did vote , voted to leave "

Of which they are a minority of the voters who voted to leave.

Bristol East

"

Thank you

You’ve been watching too many black and white films.

To compare a voluntary association of sovereign states - we’re leaving it, remember - with fascism and genocide is, well, quite a feat of mental gymnastics, even for a quitter.

"

Thank you

Wait what.. haha. They fought the nazis. And now their desendents are voting for UKIP.

Let’s be extremely clear. A vote to leave the E.U. is a vote to lose rights and freedoms.

I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny.

near ipswich

There you go angela leadsom just said in parliament get more than 17.5 million and they will have to take it seriously.So all you remainers get busy creating more email accounts.

Arkley

"I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny. "

Boring

near ipswich

"I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny. "
Yeah i like to look at profiles of people who constantly try to put you down and have noticed a trend of being a member for over a year and no veris of any meets.

"I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny. Yeah i like to look at profiles of people who constantly try to put you down and have noticed a trend of being a member for over a year and no veris of any meets. "

What does this have to do with brexit?

"I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny.

Boring "

It's not boring, it's a fact

"Yeah i like to look at profiles of people who constantly try to put you down and have noticed a trend of being a member for over a year and no veris of any meets. "

... Did you look at the wrong profile Costa? Is your eyesight well these days?

Arkley

"I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny.

Boring

It's not boring, it's a fact "

Boring Boring

Chudleigh

"I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny. Yeah i like to look at profiles of people who constantly try to put you down and have noticed a trend of being a member for over a year and no veris of any meets.

What does this have to do with brexit? "

Just a tawdry distraction tactic as they have lost all the debates

near ipswich

"I love how you can look at the profile of each Brexiter constantly arguing and putting down others here and see that 95% of the time it's a 45+ year old white man on a singles profile. Funny. Yeah i like to look at profiles of people who constantly try to put you down and have noticed a trend of being a member for over a year and no veris of any meets.

What does this have to do with brexit?

Just a tawdry distraction tactic as they have lost all the debates "

Nothing just someone trying to be funny about brexiteers,deserved a reply.As for lost the debate i dont think so just remainers clutching at straws, revoke a50 would probably get about 100-120 mps voting for it as it stands today but good to see them at last being positive about something even if it is just a number going up on a website.

Derby

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

What are you claiming is a lie?"

500,000 extra unemployed

18% house price drop

6% drop in GDP

Up to 285,000 jobs lost in finance sector

The EU has no plans for an army

To name but a few....

Chudleigh

900,000 now, you know it makes sense

Chudleigh

now

UK votes to LEAVE the EU

Leave

Vote share

51.9%

VOTES17,410,742

VOTES

Remain

Vote share

48.1%

VOTES16,141,241

VOTES

What are you claiming is a lie?

500,000 extra unemployed

18% house price drop

6% drop in GDP

Up to 285,000 jobs lost in finance sector

The EU has no plans for an army

To name but a few...."

You know this was once we leave, not when we talk about leaving?

near ipswich

"900,000 now, you know it makes sense "
see it feels good to be positive doesnt it? must be a welcome change from all that negativity.

Chudleigh

Realism is not the same as pessimism. It could be argued that you are the pessimistic one about the EU, when all the evidence shows that we have benefitted hugely from it - and this is actual real factual evidence rather than opinion...

near ipswich

"Realism is not the same as pessimism. It could be argued that you are the pessimistic one about the EU, when all the evidence shows that we have benefitted hugely from it - and this is actual real factual evidence rather than opinion..."
well no its opinion we would have had to run another uk outside the eu for a comparison for it to be factual evidence.

"900,000 now, you know it makes sense see it feels good to be positive doesnt it? must be a welcome change from all that negativity."

Are you suggesting that we should be positive about negative news?

It seems like wave after wave of bad Brexit related news is accepted by most as negative. And at best, dismissed as project fear by some leavers.

ilkley

I’m no statistician and this certainly isn’t any scientific statistical analysis, never stopped me in the past though...

But looking at the ‘heat map’ (footy fans will know immediately what that means) of the sign ups...... it’s an option when you look at the count , 966.000 right now

It still seems that there’s not a lot of signing in East Anglia/Essex and the north east

3 places that I thought would be hit the hardest economically by Brexit

Turkeys still voting for Christmas ?

Or at least not calling stop it..

I’ve no idea why , just that’s how it looks to my untrained eye .

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

Amber rudd says parliament will take it seriously if it gets more than 17.5 million

Chudleigh

"I’m no statistician and this certainly isn’t any scientific statistical analysis, never stopped me in the past though...

But looking at the ‘heat map’ (footy fans will know immediately what that means) of the sign ups...... it’s an option when you look at the count , 966.000 right now

It still seems that there’s not a lot of signing in East Anglia/Essex and the north east

3 places that I thought would be hit the hardest economically by Brexit

Turkeys still voting for Christmas ?

Or at least not calling stop it..

I’ve no idea why , just that’s how it looks to my untrained eye ."

If you go with % of constituents, it takes away variance in size of each constituency and you get a clearer view of spread

I live in the South East and this was a big Brexit area and it still is, nothing has changed.

Chudleigh

"I live in the South East and this was a big Brexit area and it still is, nothing has changed. "

I also do and we voted Remain. The petition has a strong representation from the South East outside of Winchester as well! 930,000 signatures now...

Derby

"

Thank you

Happy to oblige !

Every single racist/supremacist who did vote , voted to leave "

What's your evidence that every single racist who did vote, voted to leave?

Many people say the tory party is racist.

More than one report has concluded that the Labour Party is institutionally anti-semitic. 9 MPs left Labour recently, citing anti-semitism for their departure.

Both parties campaigned to remaign.

Chudleigh

What time will we reach 1,000,000 signatories - i’m thinking before 3pm today

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

I am a troglodyte . is the thread now closed.

"I live in the South East and this was a big Brexit area and it still is, nothing has changed.

I also do and we voted Remain. The petition has a strong representation from the South East outside of Winchester as well! 930,000 signatures now..."

Petitions don't represent the majority of people. I have 4 email addresses so i could vote 4 times on any subject..