FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Government ain’t got a clue on Brexit

Government ain’t got a clue on Brexit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s clear the government ain’t got a clue. Fab Forums are full of fun and intellectual people, that probably should be running the country? What do you think fabbers? Should we create our own politics party???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, we can never agree on stuff either.

It isn't that the Government hsven't got a clue.

The referendum result wasn't as expected and the majority of the Commons wants to remain.

I won't go into the for or against, that is for a different thread but:

The options in the referendum were stay or leave. More people voted leave than stay. More mp's favour stay.

They say they are acting in our best interests by trying to either get a good deal or deferring the exit. But that isn't what the majority asked for (in simplistic terms).

It would appear MP's aren't elected to be our voice. They are elected to do what they believe is in the best interests of their constituents, even if it goes against what their constituents actually want.

The Conservatives are split and won't find a way out from this without risking the party collapsing.

The opposition is in turmoil because their main goal is to win power, but even they aren't clear on what to do next.

The Government is in turmoil because ultimately the majority of ministers cannot support a rubbish deal, cannot agree to take the plunge with no deal, can't be seen to cancel Brexit and May has backed them into a corner by insisting there has to be a deal thather than spending the last 2 years preparing for an orderly exit.

They are shambolic, but they know exactly what they want.

"No, we can never agree on stuff either."

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"It isn't that the Government hsven't got a clue.

The referendum result wasn't as expected and the majority of the Commons wants to remain.

The options in the referendum were stay or leave. More people voted leave than stay. More mp's favour stay.

They say they are acting in our best interests by trying to either get a good deal or deferring the exit. But that isn't what the majority asked for (in simplistic terms).

It would appear MP's aren't elected to be our voice. They are elected to do what they believe is in the best interests of their constituents, even if it goes against what their constituents actually want.

The Conservatives are split and won't find a way out from this without risking the party collapsing.

The opposition is in turmoil because their main goal is to win power, but even they aren't clear on what to do next.

The Government is in turmoil because ultimately the majority of ministers cannot support a rubbish deal, cannot agree to take the plunge with no deal, can't be seen to cancel Brexit and May has backed them into a corner by insisting there has to be a deal thather than spending the last 2 years preparing for an orderly exit.

They are shambolic, but they know exactly what they want."

Can I just say that's a fucking perfect description without nailing your colours to the mast ... thanks

"It isn't that the Government hsven't got a clue.

They are shambolic, but they know exactly what they want."

You see that was exactly what I meant. You have my vote!

Let’s create a new political party, maybe call it Fab?

I may be a cheating married scumbag but even I'm not corrupt enough to stand for election!

Back to the political forum with ya before I fetch my broom and shoo you back!

I'm not used to having people agreeing with me. Can I not have my 15 seconds?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

This is the third frigging brexit thread today what happened to the politics forum

can an admin please move it?

"can an admin please move it?"

Noooooii, don’t move it!

I don’t want a post in there, it’s dark, scary and inhospitable

We’ll get messages from people in ties that watch the news, wear bicycle clips and read papers.

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

If this was on a ship it would be called mutiny.

And would carry the death sentence for treason!

But of course the "establishment"

Can do no wrong and are "protected"!!!

"can an admin please move it?

Noooooii, don’t move it!

I don’t want a post in there, it’s dark, scary and inhospitable

We’ll get messages from people in ties that watch the news, wear bicycle clips and read papers."

People in suits my look rich, smart and important... until you see there bosses in jeans and t shirts

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"If this was on a ship it would be called mutiny.

And would carry the death sentence for treason!

But of course the "establishment"

Can do no wrong and are "protected"!!!"

Boris, Farage & Rees Mog you mean?

» Add a new message to this topic