FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Massive Brexit demo in Plymouth

Massive Brexit demo in Plymouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oncupiscentTony OP   Man  over a year ago

Kent

"However, a "disappointing" turn out, which swelled from a crowd of eight to a throng of around a dozen"

"One man and his dog also joined the group, but only so the protesters could pause their protest to stroke his pet - before he left."

"Police were in attendance, but the seven officers - most of whom remained in their van - threatened to outnumber the protesters."

"I feel sorry for people having to to grow up in this country. I'm advising my kids to leave the country - to go to Greece or somewhere."

Stop sniggering at the back!

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/brexit-ferry-protest-plymouth-no-2677855.amp

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And the taking off the piss continues at levels not seen since yesterday. .

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"And the taking off the piss continues at levels not seen since yesterday. . "

“Fromage not Farage” - amongst many options

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

Leave protests are really getting huge followings NOT.

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

But over 4 million signatures on a Parliament petition to have another referendum, according to the BBC

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I'm offering a special stress relief service to ex-soliders on Friday.

Bristol East

* oops, and serving soldiers

no discrimination here

Bristol East

"But over 4 million signatures on a Parliament petition to have another referendum, according to the BBC"

These Russians swing both ways, you know.

So my pal Vlad tells me

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"But over 4 million signatures on a Parliament petition to have another referendum, according to the BBC"
big deal.. 4 million dummies on order no problem

Absolutely crackers that anyone from the north east would vote leave. Turkeys and Christmas.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"But over 4 million signatures on a Parliament petition to have another referendum, according to the BBCbig deal.. 4 million dummies on order no problem "

You'll need a few more than 4m...4.78m at the last count.

Essex

""However, a "disappointing" turn out, which swelled from a crowd of eight to a throng of around a dozen"

"One man and his dog also joined the group, but only so the protesters could pause their protest to stroke his pet - before he left."

"Police were in attendance, but the seven officers - most of whom remained in their van - threatened to outnumber the protesters."

"I feel sorry for people having to to grow up in this country. I'm advising my kids to leave the country - to go to Greece or somewhere."

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/brexit-ferry-protest-plymouth-no-2677855.amp

"

Of all the pointless gestures that the daft and the dangerous are making, this one takes the biscuit. They dont appear to have enough grey matter between the dozen of them to make a functioning halfwit

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

""However, a "disappointing" turn out, which swelled from a crowd of eight to a throng of around a dozen"

Of all the pointless gestures that the daft and the dangerous are making, this one takes the biscuit. They dont appear to have enough grey matter between the dozen of them to make a functioning halfwit"

This isn't the Daily Mash right?

This is not satire?

"

That's bloody hilarious

"But over 4 million signatures on a Parliament petition to have another referendum, according to the BBCbig deal.. 4 million dummies on order no problem "

What level is your frustration? Highest or half?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I feel sorry for people having to to grow up in this country. I'm advising my kids to leave the country - to go to Greece or somewhere." - a brexiter.

You just couldn't make this stuff up could you

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Of all the pointless gestures that the daft and the dangerous are making, this one takes the biscuit. They dont appear to have enough grey matter between the dozen of them to make a functioning halfwit"

Leavers believe in democracy remoaners do not.The march in London was a March against democracy.In an EU country such as France they would have been tear gassed,maybe shot.Britain is a true democracy that voted to LEAVE.

We allowed them to March because we are a tolerant nation but remoaners are intollerent

Of all the pointless gestures that the daft and the dangerous are making, this one takes the biscuit. They dont appear to have enough grey matter between the dozen of them to make a functioning halfwitLeavers believe in democracy remoaners do not.The march in London was a March against democracy.In an EU country such as France they would have been tear gassed,maybe shot.Britain is a true democracy that voted to LEAVE.

We allowed them to March because we are a tolerant nation but remoaners are intollerent"

Hold on a sec. Remainers who marched want to continue democracy with another vote. Some leavers want to scrap democracy and stick with what we've got now.

When do the French shoot their protesters? And even if they did, what would that have to do with them being in the EU?

Also you keep using the insult "remoamers", demonstrating your personal intolerance for other people, meanwhile accusing them of being intolerant because they aren't intolerant and want to retain freedoms afforded to them as part of being in the EU.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Of all the pointless gestures that the daft and the dangerous are making, this one takes the biscuit. They dont appear to have enough grey matter between the dozen of them to make a functioning halfwitLeavers believe in democracy remoaners do not.The march in London was a March against democracy.In an EU country such as France they would have been tear gassed,maybe shot.Britain is a true democracy that voted to LEAVE.

We allowed them to March because we are a tolerant nation but remoaners are intollerent"

what a load of stupid rambling nonsense

No wonder that our country is in such a mess is it

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 16:27:13]

Its not rambling nonsense: The poster is moaning, calling people who get off their ass and do something instead of moan, moaners. They're being intolerant of people who are tolerant and accusing them of being intolerant.

Its perfectly reasonable.

doncaster

"Its not rambling nonsense: The poster is moaning, calling people who get off their ass and do something instead of moan, moaners. They're being intolerant of people who are tolerant and accusing them of being intolerant.

Its perfectly reasonable. "

yes you're so right there

durham

We allowed them to March because we are a tolerant nation but remoaners are intollerentwhat a load of stupid rambling nonsense

No wonder that our country is in such a mess is it "

it's in a mess because of bad losers and people behaving like children. It's disgusting

durham

The lines have been drawn now. It won't get any better. This will takes years and years to put right. Good luck next generation. You didn't deserve this

"The lines have been drawn now. It won't get any better. This will takes years and years to put right. Good luck next generation. You didn't deserve this "

You can thank brexiters who wanted to steal their future.

doncaster

"The lines have been drawn now. It won't get any better. This will takes years and years to put right. Good luck next generation. You didn't deserve this "
what a crass thing to publish ? Tho not surprising really is it !

West London

We allowed them to March because we are a tolerant nation but remoaners are intollerentwhat a load of stupid rambling nonsense

No wonder that our country is in such a mess is it it's in a mess because of bad losers and people behaving like children. It's disgusting "

You do keep doing this. Demonstrating your contempt for childish behaviour by calling people names

doncaster

No wonder that our country is in such a mess is it it's in a mess because of bad losers and people behaving like children. It's disgusting

You do keep doing this. Demonstrating your contempt for childish behaviour by calling people names "

can we really expect them to behave like rational adults ? Its just par for the course im so sad to say

West London

No wonder that our country is in such a mess is it it's in a mess because of bad losers and people behaving like children. It's disgusting

You do keep doing this. Demonstrating your contempt for childish behaviour by calling people names can we really expect them to behave like rational adults ? Its just par for the course im so sad to say "

I think it's too much of a step to say "them".

There are a few individuals in this forum and a few thousand nationwide of which some get a lot of coverage.

Most of "them" who voted to leave are as apathetic about the EU as most of "them" who voted to remain. They just made a choice on the day based on whatever information they had or chose to believe.

It is only a few million either end who really care. It always has been.

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

I am coming to the conclusion that the whole Brexit process and the current problems can be summed up by referring to a ham and cheese sandwich (bear with me on this one).

Let's suppose the referendum was for us staying with the status quo or opting for a delicious homemade ham and cheese sandwich.

So the country votes and we opt for that delicious homemade sandwich made with British ham and cheese.

We spend two years waiting for this delicious sandwich to turn up, you know the one we voted for.

But, and here's the kicker. Instead of a delicious ham and cheese sandwich on the horizon, we catch sight of a turd pressed between two slices of bread.

Now, most people would think fuck that, I am not eating that. I am going to challenge the process and I want another say as that is not what I voted for!

However, the hardened leavers are shouting, No, we voted for it and we will therefore damn well eat it! Democracy means we have to stick with our decision and eat it.

I'm sorry but if that is your attitude as a Brexiteer, enjoy your turd sandwich.

I am going to kick up shit and try to get what I voted for either the status quo or the ham and cheese sandwich they promised.

Democracy is all about having the option not to eat a shit sandwich when you see one approaching. Trying to make everyone eat it is definitely not democracy in action.

doncaster

"I am coming to the conclusion that the whole Brexit process and the current problems can be summed up by referring to a ham and cheese sandwich (bear with me on this one).

Let's suppose the referendum was for us staying with the status quo or opting for a delicious homemade ham and cheese sandwich.

So the country votes and we opt for that delicious homemade sandwich made with British ham and cheese.

We spend two years waiting for this delicious sandwich to turn up, you know the one we voted for.

But, and here's the kicker. Instead of a delicious ham and cheese sandwich on the horizon, we catch sight of a turd pressed between two slices of bread.

Now, most people would think fuck that, I am not eating that. I am going to challenge the process and I want another say as that is not what I voted for!

However, the hardened leavers are shouting, No, we voted for it and we will therefore damn well eat it! Democracy means we have to stick with our decision and eat it.

I'm sorry but if that is your attitude as a Brexiteer, enjoy your turd sandwich.

I am going to kick up shit and try to get what I voted for either the status quo or the ham and cheese sandwich they promised.

Democracy is all about having the option not to eat a shit sandwich when you see one approaching. Trying to make everyone eat it is definitely not democracy in action.

"

haha I love it and yes it's so so true isn't it

By *bi_AstrayTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

If your idea of democracy is a referendum that would have been declared null and void because of election rules and laws being broken, the vast majority by the leave lobby, if it wasn't an advisory referendum, then yes we're against that type of democracy... Tolerant? like the death threats the author of the revoke article 50 petition has received, there isn't much tolerance from the leave side of the debate. leave means leave blah blah blah, even when faced with the facts of how much damage brexit is causing, now and with more to come in the future. As for remainers intolerance, seems after nearly 3 years of we've won, leave means leave from a high percentage of leavers who still blindly think leaving is a good idea, they've decided not to politely suffer the fools gladly and politely anymore...

doncaster

We allowed them to March because we are a tolerant nation but remoaners are intollerent If your idea of democracy is a referendum that would have been declared null and void because of election rules and laws being broken, the vast majority by the leave lobby, if it wasn't an advisory referendum, then yes we're against that type of democracy... Tolerant? like the death threats the author of the revoke article 50 petition has received, there isn't much tolerance from the leave side of the debate. leave means leave blah blah blah, even when faced with the facts of how much damage brexit is causing, now and with more to come in the future. As for remainers intolerance, seems after nearly 3 years of we've won, leave means leave from a high percentage of leavers who still blindly think leaving is a good idea, they've decided not to politely suffer the fools gladly and politely anymore..."

well said abi

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We allowed them to March because we are a tolerant nation but remoaners are intollerent If your idea of democracy is a referendum that would have been declared null and void because of election rules and laws being broken, the vast majority by the leave lobby, if it wasn't an advisory referendum, then yes we're against that type of democracy... Tolerant? like the death threats the author of the revoke article 50 petition has received, there isn't much tolerance from the leave side of the debate. leave means leave blah blah blah, even when faced with the facts of how much damage brexit is causing, now and with more to come in the future. As for remainers intolerance, seems after nearly 3 years of we've won, leave means leave from a high percentage of leavers who still blindly think leaving is a good idea, they've decided not to politely suffer the fools gladly and politely anymore... well said abi "

Shit sandwich time............

Essex

You really don't grasp this democracy thing do you?

Essex

No wonder that our country is in such a mess is it it's in a mess because of bad losers and people behaving like children. It's disgusting "

Stamp, stamp, stamp....

» Add a new message to this topic