FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > No Collusion - Mueller Findings

No Collusion - Mueller Findings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nicecoupleX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hitch

Well as hard as it may be for some to swallow it looks like Trump has been telling the truth. We was all told that Mueller is the best and given the huge investigation going back in some cases 20 years I hope America and some people in the rest of the world can move on.

Looking at Twitter , some people are seriously upset as the media has played this up so much that they had been pining their hopes on him being indicted. I feel for them. It isn't their fault, they have been lied to.

My final point is that I find it so sad that many people are actually gutted that the President of the United States was NOT colluding with Russia and Putin.

Let's hope now that with this conspiracy theory finally put to bed that people can move on and find some common ground. The MSM and some democrats / republicans have a lot to answer for. In some way I think a special council should now be opened and all the people responsible be held accountable but I fear this may divide people even further. Maybe time to just leave it all behind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

As I understand what has been released of the report so far the conclusion of there being no conspiracy is based on such a very narrow interpretation of the US conspiracy laws that no gang boss would ever be found guilty of a crimes under the RICO act. In fact it even mentions the now infamous "Russia if you're listening" speech and says that combined with the Trump Tower meeting and the Rodger Stone revelations are not attempts by the Trump election team to coordinate with Russia. I also note that this is Barr's interpretation of the report, not the report. I think I will wait until Congress forces the report to be published before exonerating Trump.

Hitch

"As I understand what has been released of the report so far the conclusion of there being no conspiracy is based on such a very narrow interpretation of the US conspiracy laws that no gang boss would ever be found guilty of a crimes under the RICO act. In fact it even mentions the now infamous "Russia if you're listening" speech and says that combined with the Trump Tower meeting and the Rodger Stone revelations are not attempts by the Trump election team to coordinate with Russia. I also note that this is Barr's interpretation of the report, not the report. I think I will wait until Congress forces the report to be published before exonerating Trump. "

I think 2.5 years, 20 lawyers, 40 FBI investigators, 500 interviews , 30 million dollars and one of the most savage prosecutors in the history of the United States (mueller) is enough for me and probably most of the American people.

The report clearly stats from barrs report says "Trump and his team did NOT collude with the russians"

I happy with that.

Hitch

Forgot to add

3000 supoenas 

500 search warrants

Over 250 communications records

50 phone taps

12 foreign government Intel requests

And this still bringing insufficient evidence of obstruction. I think there's a lot of egg on a lot of faces right now.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Rachel Madows Face was a picture.

moston

"I think 2.5 years, 20 lawyers, 40 FBI investigators, 500 interviews , 30 million dollars and one of the most savage prosecutors in the history of the United States (mueller) is enough for me and probably most of the American people.

The report clearly stats from barrs report says "Trump and his team did NOT collude with the russians"

I happy with that.

"

No mention of all those who have already been convicted of criminal acts or the over $65 million in assets stripped from the guilty. Why is that? And why if there was no conspiracy with the Russians did Trump lie about his contacts with them and have his son also lie about his meeting with them in Trump tower?

Just asking.

Hitch

Breaking News

It is now confirmed after the Mueller report has cleared Trump and his campaign from ANY Russian collusion that Hillary Clinton did in fact lose the 2016 Presidential Election

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Breaking News

It is now confirmed after the Mueller report has cleared Trump and his campaign from ANY Russian collusion that Hillary Clinton did in fact lose the 2016 Presidential Election

"

Just corruption then, well that’s ok...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess the real problem is that everyone was hoping that Trump was a patsy of Putin because that would help to explain away the American people voting in such a gold plated turd to be the POTUS....now they’ve only got themselves to blame....donkeys and elephants share the shame equally!

So Trump was unaware that the Russians were interfering on his behalf, or he knew but didn't participate?

moston

"So Trump was unaware that the Russians were interfering on his behalf, or he knew but didn't participate?"

Or AG Barr like AG Mitchell will end up serving time for helping to cover up a republican presidents criminal activities against the American people to get elected and then in office.

I think anyone who thinks this is over is not considering critically the evidence in open sight before them.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Two quick points that people need to be aware of.....

1) did mueller clear the president of collusion... yes!

Did mueller clear the president of obstruction of justice.... no!

It was the AG trump appointed that decided that, and that is where this fight is going to end up... how the AG came to the decision, and if the decision was muellers would he have changed him!

2) any RICO case is not under mueller remit...that’s going to be SDNY who decides that

It still leaves the question as to why so many people in the trump orbit have lied about things Russian, but I am sure we will find out eventually

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Little Donny trump, and his good for nothing family, are most definitely guilty, of a great many terrible things, and just because the legal system isnt inclined to prosecute them for Russian collusion, even though there is undeniable proof of wrong doings by trump and his family, and their associates, the very limited report released does not in any way clear trump of wrong doings. Legally speaking, they don't want to try and prosecute because it's pretty much a no win situation in the Senate because of the very controversial Kavanaugh appointment by trump and his republican cronies. Anyone with a brain knows trump and his family are corrupt, and many other bad things as well. The facts will never exonerate trump from guilt because they can't, even if the legal system chooses not to

prosecute trump.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think 2.5 years, 20 lawyers, 40 FBI investigators, 500 interviews , 30 million dollars and one of the most savage prosecutors in the history of the United States (mueller) is enough for me and probably most of the American people.

I happy with that.

No mention of all those who have already been convicted of criminal acts or the over $65 million in assets stripped from the guilty. Why is that? And why if there was no conspiracy with the Russians did Trump lie about his contacts with them and have his son also lie about his meeting with them in Trump tower?

Just asking."

Lets face it will just because you do not like Trump and his politic nothing could convince you he is innocent.We might not like himin the UK but he is very popular in the US and will probably win the next election with a landslide

North Bucks

Michael Acenatti just been charged with extortion and various counts of wire fraud. Wasn’t so long ago he was having a pop at old small hands.

You couldn’t make this timeline up.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

American folk should be very happy that there was no collision, it's been a long investigation, nothing came out of it. Move on, thank the heavens, get on with your lives. I suspect a lot of dissapointed Trump haters, a lot of Msm political attack dogs and stooges crying and trying to think of ways to back track two years plus of bollocks, lies and misinformation, but hey, it's just another day in the political dog and pony show. I wonder what Trump bashing techniques are going to be used now that that one is exhausted. I guess it kept eyes glued to the telly though, and enough shit fed into your heads to grow some wonderful new insane impeachment theories, as long as it doesn't involve watersports and prostitutes...

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Well as hard as it may be for some to swallow it looks like Trump has been telling the truth. We was all told that Mueller is the best and given the huge investigation going back in some cases 20 years I hope America and some people in the rest of the world can move on.

Looking at Twitter , some people are seriously upset as the media has played this up so much that they had been pining their hopes on him being indicted. I feel for them. It isn't their fault, they have been lied to.

My final point is that I find it so sad that many people are actually gutted that the President of the United States was NOT colluding with Russia and Putin.

Let's hope now that with this conspiracy theory finally put to bed that people can move on and find some common ground. The MSM and some democrats / republicans have a lot to answer for. In some way I think a special council should now be opened and all the people responsible be held accountable but I fear this may divide people even further. Maybe time to just leave it all behind.

"

Well if the right wing can put to bed its conspiracy theories about literally every piece of bullshit, then we shall do so in kind!

"American folk should be very happy that there was no collision, it's been a long investigation, nothing came out of it. Move on, thank the heavens, get on with your lives. I suspect a lot of dissapointed Trump haters, a lot of Msm political attack dogs and stooges crying and trying to think of ways to back track two years plus of bollocks, lies and misinformation, but hey, it's just another day in the political dog and pony show. I wonder what Trump bashing techniques are going to be used now that that one is exhausted. I guess it kept eyes glued to the telly though, and enough shit fed into your heads to grow some wonderful new insane impeachment theories, as long as it doesn't involve watersports and prostitutes... "

A bit rambling...not sure what your point is!

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

If was always going to be hard to prove collusion with the Russian state.

Nobody should have any reason to doubt that part of the findings.

The summary from the Trump appointed Attorney General returned in only two days is perhaps a little unreliable.

The odd thing is that all of the corruption and lies that has been uncovered has not raised any doubts in Trump supporters. Nor has Trump's transparent attempts to stop the investigation which he shouldn't have been worried about anyway.

Still not seen his tax returns but have seen his tweets as POTUS advertising his commercial interests.

In the end it's going to be the cover-up rather than the crime that causes problems. Just like Watergate.

When I say the cover-up I mean one of the cover-ups.

None of that means that he won't be reelected.

Something for the world to look forward to with another record inauguration crowd.

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

The definition of collusion was extremely narrow, basically requiring evidence of a contract direct with the Russian government in order to indict. That was not found.

However there's plenty of proof that Trump's people and family members met with Russians who were 'connected to' the Russian government...and a few are going to prison for lying about it.

This was a GOP investigation, with a GOP investigator and the 'summary' and decision to not make the obstruction charge was taken by a GOP AG that was hired to do exactly that. The man had written an opinion a few months ago already stating the investigation was a witch hunt for gods sake.

Hopefully the full report will go to Congress and they'll keep at it.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

all these peeps saying it was a cover up were also saying the guy who was investigating was the best there was and would nail him to the wall.gota funny feeling trump will now go after the ones who have been after him.was funny though watching some of the dems on the news yesterday a few looked like there heads were about to explode.

North Bucks

For two years it was the beginning of the end for The Orange Man.

Every day it was pumped out that impeachment was just round the corner.

As per most predictions on here it was all BS.

Time to just let him carry on and focus on removing him in 2020?

Why is Michelle Obama not standing she would be an absolute banker in my book?

"For two years it was the beginning of the end for The Orange Man.

Every day it was pumped out that impeachment was just round the corner.

As per most predictions on here it was all BS.

Time to just let him carry on and focus on removing him in 2020?

Why is Michelle Obama not standing she would be an absolute banker in my book? "

Anyone who can maintain that ludicrous hairstyle in all weathers is probably teflon coated anyway so the chances of impeachment were always hopeful rather than possible.

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

If the full report (not Barrs summary) clears Trump on collusion and obstruction then thats good enough for me. It looks likely that Trump himself wasnt found to have colluded.

However its slightly suspicious that Barrs summary says no one in the campaign colluded with the Russians when we already know the investogation showed his campaign manager shared polling data with the Russians. Thats collusion. But it may not have involved Donald at all.

West London

"If the full report (not Barrs summary) clears Trump on collusion and obstruction then thats good enough for me. It looks likely that Trump himself wasnt found to have colluded.

However its slightly suspicious that Barrs summary says no one in the campaign colluded with the Russians when we already know the investogation showed his campaign manager shared polling data with the Russians. Thats collusion. But it may not have involved Donald at all."

They can't link the Russian state directly to the campaign, just individual Russians.

That's why it's difficult to prove to a legal standard.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

I happy with that.

Just asking.Lets face it will just because you do not like Trump and his politic nothing could convince you he is innocent.We might not like himin the UK but he is very popular in the US and will probably win the next election with a landslide"

So popular that he won an election but still polled fewer votes than the loser

moston

"They can't link the Russian state directly to the campaign, just individual Russians.

That's why it's difficult to prove to a legal standard."

Except for the female Russian spy who used the NRA to funnel money into multiple GOP campaigns including that of President and CiC 'Bone Spurs' Trump.

West London

"They can't link the Russian state directly to the campaign, just individual Russians.

That's why it's difficult to prove to a legal standard.

Except for the female Russian spy who used the NRA to funnel money into multiple GOP campaigns including that of President and CiC 'Bone Spurs' Trump. "

That was indirect and I'm not sure that fits the definition of collusion though. There is "plausible" deniability.

moston

"That was indirect and I'm not sure that fits the definition of collusion though. There is "plausible" deniability. "

Really? Yea, right...

Just as there is 'plausible deniability' in saying there is no cover-up when Trump appoints an AG who rules there is no obstruction because it was done in open sight after posting an 'op ed' before being appointed that said the President couldn't obstruct justice.

And I guess that Trump hiring his son is just happenstance too!

Yea right!

The orange fuck squatting in the Oval Office is corrupt as hell and corrupts everything he touches. The question is: Are the misdeeds of his life going to catch up with him before he dies or is he going to avoid that shitheap and leave it for his family, friends, business/political partners and associates to deal with?

Remember that some of his business and political partners and associates are dealing with it now.

» Add a new message to this topic