FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > JRM

JRM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has JRM folded because he finally realises he might be wrong or has he been bought off by the Maybot and offered a position of influence (yikes!), and is this yet another example of the conservative party forgetting that they dont have a majority to run the country? I suppose it could just be a way of laying the blame on the DUP when it allgoes tits up....what a slimeball!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"Has JRM folded because he finally realises he might be wrong or has he been bought off by the Maybot and offered a position of influence (yikes!), and is this yet another example of the conservative party forgetting that they dont have a majority to run the country? I suppose it could just be a way of laying the blame on the DUP when it allgoes tits up....what a slimeball!"

"What a slimeball"....although I don't like him, this polarisation is not a political argument and is indicative of why there will never be any consensus.

Just to put this into context, I think you may be wrong. His stance is based upon a fear that it is either this deal or no Brexit. I don't believe that the Maybot bought him off. He stated that he would back the deal if the DUP put it's weight behind the deal.....rightly or wrongly.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

JRM and his chums wouldnt know a principle if it slapped them in the face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably the most odious man in Britain.

JRM realising he might be wrong. About what?

He’s made no secret that he wants the most damaging Brexit possible, purely for his personal gain and to increase his own wealth at the expense of the country.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

JRM the man who is on record in a commons speech saying there should be a second referendum when we know what the final leaving deal would be who is totally opposed to a second referendum.

JRM the man who 4 months ago was leading the attempt to remove May because her deal was a total sellout and she had to go so a true brexiteer could tell the EU where to go and is now backing Mays deal.

JRM the man who is demanding that the UK economy be thrown under the bus because of his anti EU principle but has moved is capital investment business to Dublin so that he can keep the benefits of doing business inside the EU himself.

JRM the man who pays no tax on his venture capital investment business because it is ultimately held in a tax haven but finds nothing wrong with taking millions in government grants to do up his wifes country pile while voting to cut £30 a week from ESA and to tax those on benefits for having an extra bedroom.

Slimeball seems quite mild for such a shitty individual.

What did Moggy call May's Brexit deal... the worst deal in history, worse than been in the EU, traitorous, turning us into a vassal state.

Now he wants it, the worst deal in history, worse than been in the EU, traitorous, turning us into a vassal state.

How leave voters can take anything he says as true I have no fucking idea.

For JRM to do the mother of all u turns. He must feel he'll lose vast sums of money .

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Has JRM folded because he finally realises he might be wrong or has he been bought off by the Maybot and offered a position of influence (yikes!), and is this yet another example of the conservative party forgetting that they dont have a majority to run the country? I suppose it could just be a way of laying the blame on the DUP when it allgoes tits up....what a slimeball!"

i don't think he has been offered a position of influence.. what you going to make him? minister for the 1800's!

he has finally come to the stark reality that his hard wto brexit dream is dead... and that mays deal make be the best any brexiteer can get!

he is slowly watching it slip away because they overplayed their hand....

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Probably the most odious man in Britain."
I think Corbyn wins that one by a country mile

upton wirral

"Has JRM folded because he finally realises he might be wrong or has he been bought off by the Maybot and offered a position of influence (yikes!), and is this yet another example of the conservative party forgetting that they dont have a majority to run the country? I suppose it could just be a way of laying the blame on the DUP when it allgoes tits up....what a slimeball!

i don't think he has been offered a position of influence.. what you going to make him? minister for the 1800's!

he has finally come to the stark reality that his hard wto brexit dream is dead... and that mays deal make be the best any brexiteer can get!

he is slowly watching it slip away because they overplayed their hand...."

upton wirral

"For JRM to do the mother of all u turns. He must feel he'll lose vast sums of money ."
What rubbish

"For JRM to do the mother of all u turns. He must feel he'll lose vast sums of money .What rubbish"

You agree though that it's the mother of all u-turns ?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"What did Moggy call May's Brexit deal... the worst deal in history, worse than been in the EU, traitorous, turning us into a vassal state.

Now he wants it, the worst deal in history, worse than been in the EU, traitorous, turning us into a vassal state.

How leave voters can take anything he says as true I have no fucking idea. "

Because he's anti-establishmnet and anti-elitist.

Just like BoJo who's just done the same thing.

Do you see what I did there?

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Jacob Rees Mogg says "half a loaf is better than no bread" I didn't see that written on the side of a bus

Essex

"Probably the most odious man in Britain.I think Corbyn wins that one by a country mile"

An xcellent and well argued point

"Probably the most odious man in Britain.I think Corbyn wins that one by a country mile

An xcellent and well argued point "

. Jacob Rees Mogg involved in a discussion in Parliament now about Tudor history ( it may sound unbelievable but it's true )

"Probably the most odious man in Britain.I think Corbyn wins that one by a country mile

An xcellent and well argued point . Jacob Rees Mogg involved in a discussion in Parliament now about Tudor history ( it may sound unbelievable but it's true ) "

The guys a fucking out of touch lying 2 faced twat.

Other than that he's a stand up chap

upton wirral

"Jacob Rees Mogg says "half a loaf is better than no bread" I didn't see that written on the side of a bus "
Totally out of context you twist things more than a politition

"Jacob Rees Mogg says "half a loaf is better than no bread" I didn't see that written on the side of a bus Totally out of context you twist things more than a politition"
. If you looking for proper twisting look what Mogg has said about May's deal and then see if he is prepared to vote in favour

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Its obvious the JRM has his hedge fund tied up with lots of buisnesses in the North of Ireland, so to keep his cash cow rolling smoothly he wants the Union to carry on .

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He's in it for himself, so the best deal for the country and even his party, are down the list. Raising his profile is likely viewed as profitable. He's also aware that he's open to changing his decision at any time, to any alternative position. He wants as hard a brexit as possible but happy to keep any brexit potential flowing along nicely.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

There are all sorts of options to vault face:

"HAVE you spent three years accusing anyone who’s ever been to France of being a traitor, but now realise you’ll be destitute by summer if we leave? Here’s what to do:

Blame Theresa May

She’s the catch-all Brexit scapegoat, so spout impassioned guff about how she has stolen your pure, hard Brexit and now you’ve swapped sides just to spite her. It doesn’t make sense, but nobody who’s met you is expecting sense.

Tell everyone you were lied to by a bus

The £350 million lie on the Brexit bus has become a magical get out of jail free card for people who ignored that it was bullshit at the time. Everyone will nod and say ‘mmm, bus.’

Pretend it was all a ‘joke’

Explain that your previously inflexible, border-obsessed racist attitude was actually an immersive, durational piece of performance art that they didn’t ‘get’. This includes running to become a UKIP councillor in 2018.

Make up a convoluted conspiracy theory

As a former Brexiter everyone expects you to be a bit loopy, so offer an incredibly complicated explanation involving the EU Army, white slavery rings, a new drug called Hexadeth and your plan to destroy Europe from the inside and people will accept it.

Fake your own death and move to Italy

If after three years of inisting you’ll never set foot outside of British territory again you feel like a holiday, just bugger off to a villa in Tuscany. Don’t worry. Nobody will try to track you down."

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

JRM.... okay i have changed my mind... i'll vote for a deal i have said i hate, because TM said she will go....

as long as the DUP say they will abstain...

DUP..... we don't abstain on matters of the union, we will vote against...

JRM..... oh..... whats latin for U-turn on u-turn!!!!

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"JRM.... okay i have changed my mind... i'll vote for a deal i have said i hate, because TM said she will go....

JRM..... oh..... whats latin for U-turn on u-turn!!!! "

For goodness sake Fabio....it's Wednesday. You clearly do not know how this works. I thought that an intelligent guy would know what day of the week it is.

"JRM.... okay i have changed my mind... i'll vote for a deal i have said i hate, because TM said she will go....

JRM..... oh..... whats latin for U-turn on u-turn!!!! "

. "W" - turn ,,,,

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

JRM cares, if he cannot get the backstop removed, he will vote for the backstop to stay.

What an utter contradiction.

Essex

Truly a man of the people and not one of the elite that he says he's against. He is a jizz stain on the bedsheet of politics

» Add a new message to this topic