FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > BREXIT

BREXIT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's had enough of hearing the word brexit!??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you had enough why making a thread with the word in it?

And yes I have onlt because I’m lost in the whole fucking thing!

Danish x

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I am. But now I've seen it again. So thanks

I have, justice to northern ireland

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

What's Brexit?

By *amesRobs1987Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I think it's a kind of cereal.

I could do with hearing it a few more times lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha love the reactions, just thought I'd stick it on and await the abuse as it reallllly winds me up too! Hope you're all well x

bloody Noel Edmonds to blame ...him an' 'is deal or no deal

is it brexit or Groundhog Day....

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"is it brexit or Groundhog Day...."

Have you not said that before?

And your Noel Edmonds comment ... tsk

Although ... recycling is the right thing to do

"I think it's a kind of cereal."
Is it gluten free?

"I have, justice to northern ireland "

does brexit mean we get to replay against Switzerland in the world cup play offs? After the injustice of awarding a penalty for a clear no handball against Cory Evans.... or is there some other kind of justice to which you refer?

Tixerb

let's play a game.

how many times can you spot on the news the words"What the people want".

Let the Games begin

"let's play a game.

Let the Games begin "

This current situation is what people voted for. And therefore this must be what the 17.1 million we keep hearing about want.

"I have, justice to northern ireland

does brexit mean we get to replay against Switzerland in the world cup play offs? After the injustice of awarding a penalty for a clear no handball against Cory Evans.... or is there some other kind of justice to which you refer?"

Yes it is and it is about respecting the good friday agreement and the fact that they voted to remain.

"let's play a game.

Let the Games begin

This current situation is what people voted for. And therefore this must be what the 17.1 million we keep hearing about want."

dont think the leavers or the remainers voted for the current situation.Majority vote to leave, not leave under so and so conditions..as i said earlier perhaps a second refurendum should ask ' how should we leave'.as we've already voted to leave.Local elections due soon.. which should have no bearing whatsoever on Brexit.).but ill bet it does

Shame there isnt a credible third party...

If democracy really works...when we leave Europe we should re-name Britain... Boaty McBoatface

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I think it's a kind of cereal.Is it gluten free? "

It's a brexfast cereal so, whatever it says on the box will be totally different from what's inside.

"I think it's a kind of cereal.Is it gluten free?

It's a brexfast cereal so, whatever it says on the box will be totally different from what's inside.

"

Great answer, it should come with a warning then I think.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not a fan of the word but it's going to be heard for some time, even if it doesn't happen

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Who's had enough of hearing the word brexit!?? "

I want to hear more!

I want to see the brexit fuck up rammed down the throat of Nige, BoJo, JRM, Gove, DD and all the other brexiteers who claimed if we voted out we would be sailing to a land of milk and honey every day! I want to see everyone reminded that the reason for the referendum was to keep the pig fucker in No 10! I want to see Nige on telly every day telling his kippers to vote Tory if the Tory candidate supported brexit (2015 GE after the pig fucker promised a referendum).

I want to see3 the Tories ch*ke on their brexit shit show!

And yes I am that angry, as should every right minded person in Briton be . Brexit is looking more and more likely to bring about the dissolution or the union and a return of the troubles to NI and those traitors who have caused this to remain in power for a few more years should all be strung up.

"I think it's a kind of cereal.Is it gluten free?

"

all bran ?

Ever notice that it’s mostly the rich fuckers who want a hard brexit with no deals on the table ? Oh and some of the misguided who think they will be better off

"Ever notice that it’s mostly the rich fuckers who want a hard brexit with no deals on the table ? Oh and some of the misguided who think they will be better off "

That’s the whole point of Brexit. To benefit the ultra rich individuals who organised the whole thing to avoid the E.U. tax clampdown, remove workers rights and environmental protections and so they can play the currency markets.

That’s why they’ve spent so much time and money whipping up fear of immigrants in the media that they largely own and control.

"Ever notice that it’s mostly the rich fuckers who want a hard brexit with no deals on the table ? Oh and some of the misguided who think they will be better off

That’s the whole point of Brexit. To benefit the ultra rich individuals who organised the whole thing to avoid the E.U. tax clampdown, remove workers rights and environmental protections and so they can play the currency markets.

That’s why they’ve spent so much time and money whipping up fear of immigrants in the media that they largely own and control. "

Ohhh you've got it all wrong, their standing on the little people... Oops, standing up for the little people

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Who's had enough of hearing the word brexit!?? "

Me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Ever notice that it’s mostly the rich fuckers who want a hard brexit with no deals on the table ? Oh and some of the misguided who think they will be better off

That’s why they’ve spent so much time and money whipping up fear of immigrants in the media that they largely own and control. "

People won't sink £thousands or£millions into something that they won't personally do very £nicely from but some people who had their ongoing problems worsened, due to austerity measures and the same right wing politicians who created this mess who didn't invest in local health, education and other services, were then adept at fanning the flames of the desire to stop Europeans travelling here, weren't briefed about the clear realities of what this mess would mean to them. The illegal referendum campaigning to leave, their lies and stoking of hate, made the UK the place to be ashamed of that it has become.

Most citizens are decent and deserved so much better than what their conservative government forced on to them, whilst it has continued to only care about keeping itself in power. Your lives are acceptable collateral damage to the conservatives and the millionaires who have been orchestrating this to increase their huge wealth levels.

» Add a new message to this topic