FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Attrition

Attrition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else feel that the Maybot is trying to get her deal through by wearing all the alternative options down until we all go “whatever” and let her deal through because we are all so fucked off with the process? Personally I think she’s trying for this and then if she cannot get it passed she will be able to rise above her detractors and walk away from being PM with some kind of nobility whereas the truth is she doesn’t have the empathy, respect or imagination to adapt to the changing circumstances and really needs to be put out to grass!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I would say the stocks would be a much more appropriate place for her to be put.

Cant argue with you yhere!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone else feel that the Maybot is trying to get her deal through by wearing all the alternative options down until we all go “whatever” and let her deal through because we are all so fucked off with the process? Personally I think she’s trying for this and then if she cannot get it passed she will be able to rise above her detractors and walk away from being PM with some kind of nobility whereas the truth is she doesn’t have the empathy, respect or imagination to adapt to the changing circumstances and really needs to be put out to grass!"

When you say “until we all go ‘whatever’”. We aren’t getting a say in this.

She has been in a lose/lose situation since day one on the job. All leave options are dog shit. We’ve known this for three years. Why are people suddenly surprised about this?

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I think she called it from the start. You can have a deal, a no deal or it will be frustrated and have no brexit ( now understood as a long extension). People, MP's whoever haven't understood the deal, their vote or the process and who can blame them.

Is the referendum taken as advisory - in which case a long extension would eventually culminate in it being revoked or us rejoining the EU.

Or, is it taken as a decision to leave, in which case a deal (preferable) or WTO.

Parliament has decided she can't bring the deal back without substantive changes, though without bringing it back we are in danger of crashing out or not honouring the vote.

It is a basic choice of who is in charge and how seriously the referendum is taken.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

I think that's exactly what she's trying, but I'm not sure about any nobility!

Stubborn and stupid, and boxed in by her own rhetoric, but not all that noble!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Does anyone else feel that the Maybot is trying to get her deal through by wearing all the alternative options down until we all go “whatever” and let her deal through because we are all so fucked off with the process? Personally I think she’s trying for this and then if she cannot get it passed she will be able to rise above her detractors and walk away from being PM with some kind of nobility whereas the truth is she doesn’t have the empathy, respect or imagination to adapt to the changing circumstances and really needs to be put out to grass!"
She is totally incompetent,not what we need now,but why are so many MP's on ALL sides so useless that is the big question.

Yes the nobility was meant in an ironic self protective manner lol

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Yes to the poster, she wants to be known for taking us out of the eu. No simple way of saying it.

» Add a new message to this topic