FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The Lisbon treaty

The Lisbon treaty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilth500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Hello all, recently received a WhatsApp message regarding The Lisbon treaty, i know very little about it so not sure how true it was but it sounds disastrous when it comes in too affect, just wandering if any of the more knowledgeable folks on here could educate me a bit on the subject please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

"Hello all, recently received a WhatsApp message regarding The Lisbon treaty, i know very little about it so not sure how true it was but it sounds disastrous when it comes in too affect, just wandering if any of the more knowledgeable folks on here could educate me a bit on the subject please... "

Can't send the link, but search on fact check, a lot of fake (deliberately so) information circulating.

We are not going to have to use the Euro,

There is not going to be a European Army

We are not losing the veto in 2020

Just to nip a few misconceptions in the bud.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all, recently received a WhatsApp message regarding The Lisbon treaty, i know very little about it so not sure how true it was but it sounds disastrous when it comes in too affect, just wandering if any of the more knowledgeable folks on here could educate me a bit on the subject please...

Can't send the link, but search on fact check, a lot of fake (deliberately so) information circulating.

Just to nip a few misconceptions in the bud. "

It’s arguable that the misinformation mentioned has led to the mess we’re in today.

Merseyside

"Hello all, recently received a WhatsApp message regarding The Lisbon treaty, i know very little about it so not sure how true it was but it sounds disastrous when it comes in too affect, just wandering if any of the more knowledgeable folks on here could educate me a bit on the subject please...

Just to nip a few misconceptions in the bud. "

thanks alot

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Its clause 173 paragraph 93a you should worry about "As of 2021 masturbation for adults over 21 will be limited to 5 occasions per two week cycle and cream cakes can only be eaten on the third Sunday in the month"

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Its clause 173 paragraph 93a you should worry about "As of 2021 masturbation for adults over 21 will be limited to 5 occasions per two week cycle and cream cakes can only be eaten on the third Sunday in the month" "
that’s me fucked then

"Hello all, recently received a WhatsApp message regarding The Lisbon treaty, i know very little about it so not sure how true it was but it sounds disastrous when it comes in too affect, just wandering if any of the more knowledgeable folks on here could educate me a bit on the subject please... "

Pure bullshit & lies, pure leave project fear & misinformation.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Incredible. That exact message, word for word just appeared on a local Facebook page.

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

Pure bullshit & lies, pure leave project fear & misinformation. "

Completely true. The difference between Leave Project Fear and Remain Project Fear is that with Remain Project Fear the information has some credibility and chance of happening.

Euro, EU Army, losing Vetos, £350m a week extra for the NHS....All bullshit.

9% drop in GDP...Possibly.

Merseyside

Incredible. That exact message, word for word just appeared on a local Facebook page."

really??? are you implying iv copied and paste this? or do you mean after ive posted it?

Pure bullshit & lies, pure leave project fear & misinformation.

Completely true. The difference between Leave Project Fear and Remain Project Fear is that with Remain Project Fear the information has some credibility and chance of happening.

Euro, EU Army, losing Vetos, £350m a week extra for the NHS....All bullshit.

9% drop in GDP...Possibly."

The "EU Army" I think organised correctly would be a good thing to have.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

The real Lisbon Treaty came fully into effect in 2009. There are no other clauses in that treaty still to be implemented.

There have been a lot of fake news stories about some imaginary Lisbon Treaty that is yet to be implemented. These stories are completely fake and false. They normally have a phrase like "why is no one talking about the Lisbon Treaty?"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Lot of bollocks that some people get taken in by, including a few posts on it that have shown up in fab. There are forces at work that want to frighten people from the huge volume of positive benefits that EU membership has. A tiny number of very rich people stand to gain if the UK leaves.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

The MP Esther McVey was among those who fell for the scam by reposting it. Idiot.

"The MP Esther McVey was among those who fell for the scam by reposting it. Idiot."

Nah, she fucking well knew exactly what she was doing when reposting it, she fell for nothing.

» Add a new message to this topic