FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > New Red non EU Passport being issued from today

New Red non EU Passport being issued from today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nleashedCraken OP   Man  over a year ago

Widnes

The Passport office is now issuing Red passports without the words European Union on the top.

I would recommend that anyone who needs a new passport within the next few months to get one. Whether we Leave and actually get Blue passports with out the words European Union or stay and get Blue passports with the words European Union, these Red passports with out the words European Union on them could become collectors items. If the stock runs out before the new Blue ones come in in September/October and we're still in the EU then the words European Union will be back on the Red ones.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

No thanks - mine runs until 2021 i think. I've no need to give the government any more money.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine will have European Union on it til 2028 when it runs out.If by 2028 we aren't back in the EU if we ever leave I'll just move to the EU and get citizenship.I should be retiring to the sun by then.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

My new one is red and states I am a European citizen or such like and is valied for the next 10 years.I have however allways covered it with an old fashioned British passport cover.Never stopped when I travel but twice been stopped coming back to England and told to remove it and sent to back of the quew,pathetic and so British,funny Greeks and Spanish just smile at me

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"My new one is red and states I am a European citizen or such like and is valied for the next 10 years.I have however allways covered it with an old fashioned British passport cover.Never stopped when I travel but twice been stopped coming back to England and told to remove it and sent to back of the quew,pathetic and so British,funny Greeks and Spanish just smile at me"

Do that the passport can be slid through the scanner and you don’t hold up other passsengers.

Or because it is a deep state conspiracy theory due to the lizards controlling the E.U. and they want to take your sovereignty. And the E.U. hate you and want to force you to eat straight bananas.

You choose

-Matt

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I imagine a rapid decline in passport applications / renewals , surely the 17.4 million leavers will be having their holidays in Torquay , Llandudno , StAndrews , Scarborough and other locations on our island to give their full support to Brittish hoteliers

By *nleashedCraken OP   Man  over a year ago

Widnes

"I imagine a rapid decline in passport applications / renewals , surely the 17.4 million leavers will be having their holidays in Torquay , Llandudno , StAndrews , Scarborough and other locations on our island to give their full support to Brittish hoteliers "

That's making the rather dubious conclusion that people who voted BREXIT are actually true patriots, love their country and wants what best for it and the people who live in it. From what they've said and done so far I see very little sign that that is actually the case.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A bit premature to issue them Imo but the government is in a mess due to Conservative party incompetency

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"My new one is red and states I am a European citizen or such like and is valied for the next 10 years.I have however allways covered it with an old fashioned British passport cover.Never stopped when I travel but twice been stopped coming back to England and told to remove it and sent to back of the quew,pathetic and so British,funny Greeks and Spanish just smile at me"

Do you get a kick from being bloody minded at the Border? There are huge signs telling you to remove your passport from it's cover at every airport in the Uk that Ive ever flown through. Should those instructions not apply to you? Frankly, it's bizarre behaviour for a grown up

» Add a new message to this topic