FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Is poliical correcness working against the police

Is poliical correcness working against the police

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For doing there job? I reckon it is for example what happened in rutherham, whats your view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not convinced that it's a major problem. The papers tend to highlight exceptions rather than day to day work.

With the rutherham case they felt like they couldnt say where they come from so instead they said asians which is so wrong. I dont know why they cant say pakistanis, is it not allowed to say?

"For doing there job? I reckon it is for example what happened in rutherham, whats your view?"

My friend is a police officer so I asked him, him and his work mates say no.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"For doing there job? I reckon it is for example what happened in rutherham, whats your view?"
It does . I agree

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"For doing there job? I reckon it is for example what happened in rutherham, whats your view? It does . I agree "

No I don't think it has much of a bearing on the job they do

Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done. "

Absolutely this

Babbacombe Torquay

"Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done. "

They already can... Don't believe everything the daily mail tells you

"Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done.

They already can... Don't believe everything the daily mail tells you"

I don’t read the daily mail. I know what I’m talking about.

Babbacombe Torquay

"Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done.

I don’t read the daily mail. I know what I’m talking about. "

Well they already can stop and search anyone they suspect might have something on their person that may present a danger to the public.... Regardless of that person's colour or religion

Well they already can stop and search anyone they suspect might have something on their person that may present a danger to the public.... Regardless of that person's colour or religion "

Yes they can question anyone but need reasonable grounds to search. In these areas they should be allowed to randomly search regardless as far as I’m concerned.

Fuck the po po

Arrogant tools throwing there weight around most of them until they meet a proper bad man and shit a loaf

Sorry iv spent too much time with beefy

Babbacombe Torquay

Well they already can stop and search anyone they suspect might have something on their person that may present a danger to the public.... Regardless of that person's colour or religion

Yes they can question anyone but need reasonable grounds to search. In these areas they should be allowed to randomly search regardless as far as I’m concerned. "

Reasonable grounds includes suspicion that an individual, any individual, might have something on their person that may present a danger to others

That is right, cos there are to much red tape that is hindering them to do their job properly

Yes they can question anyone but need reasonable grounds to search. In these areas they should be allowed to randomly search regardless as far as I’m concerned.

Reasonable grounds includes suspicion that an individual, any individual, might have something on their person that may present a danger to others"

Yes I know what reasonable grounds is. Too many people are complaining about being searched and a lot are putting it down to race/religion/culture etc which is irrelevant. Police should be allowed to randomly search in these troublesome areas regardless is what I’m saying.

Babbacombe Torquay

Reasonable grounds includes suspicion that an individual, any individual, might have something on their person that may present a danger to others

Yes I know what reasonable grounds is. Too many people are complaining about being searched and a lot are putting it down to race/religion/culture etc which is irrelevant. Police should be allowed to randomly search in these troublesome areas regardless is what I’m saying. "

They can.... It's simply incorrect to state otherwise

Yes I know what reasonable grounds is. Too many people are complaining about being searched and a lot are putting it down to race/religion/culture etc which is irrelevant. Police should be allowed to randomly search in these troublesome areas regardless is what I’m saying.

They can.... It's simply incorrect to state otherwise "

They can’t. They can question but not search without reasonable grounds which they have to prove they had.

Babbacombe Torquay

They can’t. They can question but not search without reasonable grounds which they have to prove they had. "

Waste of time trying to put you right, you are obviously intent on making a political point.

They can’t. They can question but not search without reasonable grounds which they have to prove they had.

Waste of time trying to put you right, you are obviously intent on making a political point. "

What political point? Nothing to do with politics.

I’m stating facts. Ok I’m out

They can’t. They can question but not search without reasonable grounds which they have to prove they had. "

Unless there's a Sec. 60 authorisation in place.

Unless there's a Sec. 60 authorisation in place."

which is what is needed in these areas

I am the law

[Removed by poster at 11/04/19 15:11:12]

"Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done. That is right, cos there are to much red tape that is hindering them to do their job properly "

What red tape specifically?

The police need to have rules too. The balance needs to be there so they can do their jobs, but not abuse their power.

"Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done. That is right, cos there are to much red tape that is hindering them to do their job properly

The police need to have rules too. The balance needs to be there so they can do their jobs, but not abuse their power."

That is right they do, but they should still beable to stop and search anyone they want.

"Police officers should be able to stop and search who they want when they want especially in the areas with so much knife crime. Fed up of hearing all this human rights nonsense. Needs to be done. That is right, cos there are to much red tape that is hindering them to do their job properly

The police need to have rules too. The balance needs to be there so they can do their jobs, but not abuse their power.That is right they do, but they should still beable to stop and search anyone they want."

Based on the colour of their skin... Like fuck they should.

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The police need to have rules too. The balance needs to be there so they can do their jobs, but not abuse their power.That is right they do, but they should still beable to stop and search anyone they want.

Based on the colour of their skin... Like fuck they should. "

Yeah because the SUS laws worked so well in the late 70s and early 80s

The police need to have rules too. The balance needs to be there so they can do their jobs, but not abuse their power.That is right they do, but they should still beable to stop and search anyone they want."

Why would they want to search anyone the want for no reason?

If they have reasonable grounds to stop and search then of course.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Worrying how many people would happily live in an authoritarian state if it meant police were free to hassle people of colour.

The police need to have rules too. The balance needs to be there so they can do their jobs, but not abuse their power.That is right they do, but they should still beable to stop and search anyone they want.

If they have reasonable grounds to stop and search then of course."

Not anyone but yes only if there is a reason too.

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

Waste of time trying to put you right, you are obviously intent on making a political point.

What political point? Nothing to do with politics.

I’m stating facts. Ok I’m out "

No facts here. Just a blind ignorance of the existence of institutional racism.

By *bandjam91Couple  over a year ago

London

I don’t read the daily mail. I know what I’m talking about. "

No you don't

If they have reasonable grounds to stop and search then of course.Not anyone but yes only if there is a reason too."

Well I agree then. If there is a reason to, suspicion or grounds to search. Then that’s fine.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

no they shouldnt be able to stop anyone anywhere in the country for no reason.on the other hand if its in areas where there is a problem with knife crime then no problem with the stopping random peeps personaly i dont care what background the people are from if it gets blades of the street aint that a good thing?

I thought they broke up around the late 80's and Sting went on to enjoy a successful solo career.....

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Political correctness only works against the police when the police are looking for an excuse not to act against a group or individual.

Fact is the police are a lot less willing to act against any individual or group who are likely to retaliate in a meaningful way. But then the same is true in all human interactions.

This is all bollocks! Knife crime is endemic because the governments of the past few years have allowed property prices to rise out of all proportion to wages meaning that the green spaces and play areas and youth clubs all become valued assets ready to be sold off at the highest price. This leads to a situation where families are trapped on their estates which leads to tribalism and knife crime. Lots of middle class people use drugs and the availability of them has increased enormously due to county lines operations which means that one of the few ways to get ahead for these kids with knives (many of whom are from broken homes and have been in pupil referral units since primary school) is to sell drugs. The police are undermanned and not visible enough but are also swamped by the technology available to these kids and cannot keep up. The kids are carrying knives because the other kids are! The only way to break this vicious cycle is to invest in community support for these kids giving them role models in youth clubs etc. The alternative is to do what the USA does and lock them away forever with no hope of rehabilitation which is in the long run more expensive than spending money on early intervention. Be careful what you wish for because our present government do not understand human rights and are cavalier in their apportioning of blame in order to cover up their own negligence.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The police know our laws, including that there is no political correctness law. They are fine and should continue to be managed to ensure there's no prejudice that adversely affects others

» Add a new message to this topic