FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Policatians erm rude ha

Policatians erm rude ha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab_Sparkles OP   Woman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Oh they have a cheek going on holiday for 11 days, what am I meant to do with my self. And no I'm not following maybot up candird idris with any luck her security might forget which way she went with woody Allan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

EU: "UK, please do not waste this time."

UK: "MPs all go on holiday."

By *ab_Sparkles OP   Woman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

You just couldn't make it up, when I heard an the fact that they are moaning about the hrs they have done.

Welcome to a lot of people who work hrs that they hardly see family in friends or even them time.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

piss takers do they think there on school term time.ya would think they had important stuff to be getting on with.shame everyone else dont get the same sort of holidays.just one more nail in there coffins.i really cant wait until the local partys start knocking at my door.got a few words i wana have with them

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

It is a discrace that they have three weeks off like school kids,but then they all act like school kids.

Even if not discussing Brexit there are many other problems facing our country that also need to be sorted out,they are a waste of space.

Also calling off preperations for a no deal,they should be working harder at this to make sure that we are fully prepared if we crash out which I believe we will as there is zero chance of these half wits passing the legislation needed to get us out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No wonder we're stuck where we are, but I guess it's easier just to blame the EU instead

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes but they have duck house construction to supervise, Multi million pound business's to run and newspaper columns to write. If they didn't do these things they would just be ordinary people like us derrrrrrrrrr.

» Add a new message to this topic